The Word Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers

They walked to the other end of the bar and Henry approached the couple with arms spread wide, "Suzette, Jacques, so good to see you. It has been so long. Marketa, these are old friends of mine."

"A pleasure," Jacques said eying Marketa as she extended her hand, which he kissed. Henry and Suzette exchanged traditional kisses.

Jacques joked, "The cat has her tongue?"

"No, I do," Henry replied.

"I understand... I have one of those at home too..." The two men laughed at Jacques' quip. They exchanged pleasantries and small talk and then the lights flickered signaling the start of the next act.

"Will you join us in our private box? We have it to ourselves and there are extra seats. We have not had much time together," Henry offered.

Suzette looked to Jacques for approval. He nodded assent. Marketa sat between Jacques and Henry. Suzette was located on the other side of Jacques. Marketa intently watched the opera. Half way through the act Henry placed a hand on her thigh and whispered in her ear, "Pleasure him, with your mouth." Her eyes widened and she looked at him, an expression of shock on her face, "Here? Now? And Suzette?"

"Yes, here and now... and maybe she will understand, maybe she will not and we will have a scene," he bluntly stated.

"But, the other people, they will see me, what if someone recognizes me? I know many in this town, people who are probably here tonight... What if he protests? He is a stranger to me.... what if he knows someone I know in Paris... I cannot risk this..." she protested.

"It is to dark for the others to see you, especially when you are on your knees....," Henry coldly implored.

"But, but," she replied.

"No 'buts', just get on with it," he mandated, "remember what I told you when we walked here. Now do it."

Marketa knelt before Jacques, not sure how he would react. She looked up at Suzette for approval as she opened his zipper and removed his handsome sex. Suzette intentionally ignored Marketa but was fully aware of what she was doing. As Marketa performed the act, Jacques paid no attention to her. She gently caressed and teased Jacques, kissing and licking his head, teasing him stiff. Then she went completely down on him, taking the entire phallus in her mouth. He gave no sign of acknowledgment.

She pleasured him for a good ten minutes, slowly building him toward climax. As he neared release, he demonstrated virtually no evidence of the impending climax other than to place his hand on the back of her head. In the din of the light one could see his jaw clench. Marketa held him at the base of the shaft, drawing the skin down and making him taught. He spread his pre-cum across her tongue. Taking the cue, she suckled his head with a vengeance coaxing him to release. He pushed her head down, forcing her to the base of his shaft and unburdened himself in her mouth.

When he was finished, she licked him clean, replaced his sex and sat down between the two men. Jacques took the silk handkerchief from the from pocket of his tuxedo and handed it to her. She dabbed at the corners of her mouth and chin.

"She is very good," Jacques commented to Henry, "Thank you."

"I believe she spilled you. I am embarrassed by her imperfection. Please accept my apology. We had this issue earlier tonight. She was punished. She needs reinforcement. Would you please, in the alcove," Henry stated pointing beyond the curtain separating the private box from an alcove dedicated for passage from the main hallway. Marketa's eyes widened at Henry's suggestion. She looked at him with trepidation. Having her perform for another man was more than she had ever expected. Now she was being handed over to a virtual stranger for public punishment. Fear struck again as she thought of the people she might know in Paris, people who might stumble across them, she feared the rumors which would swirl through her elite social circle, she would be humiliated, personally devastated.

Henry looked at her as Jacques rose and took her by the arm. His eyes told her she needed to do this. The two disappeared behind the curtain leaving Suzette and Henry alone. As long as Marketa kept quiet, nobody would hear them above the music. Marketa did not realize the low risk of being caught. Henry pulled back the curtain ever so slightly so he and Suzette could watch. Marketa leaned over, hands against the wall, dress raised above the hips, panties drawn down between her thighs. Jacques stood behind her slowly administering a deliberate punishment. She took it without a whimper, her teeth biting her lower lip, her skin rippling with each firm slap of her ass.

As Jacques administered, Suzette moved over and sat in Henry's lap. Henry's hand instinctively went up the inside of her skirt to between her thighs. He teased her through her panties, "I miss you... it has been too long this time... I must still be discrete. He is still paranoid that one day you will take me away from him.... he will never admit it but I know it is so. You or I could reassure him but he would never believe either of us.... It is my own fault, for having built you up so much in his mind. He harbors no malice toward you but he will never rest easy until you no longer walk the earth," she said toying the hair on the back of his head, twirling it through her fingers as he teased her sex.

"But his unfounded concerns are good for you. They keep him on his toes, yes?" Henry asked.

"Especially after we see each other. Tonight he will worship me like a queen.... I will be in charge," she said a slight gasp in her voice as he deftly moved aside her panty and teased her lips.

"Who is she? Her looks are exquisite... Have you fully trained her yet?" Suzette asked.

"We have been seeing each other for about a year. It is a casual but private affair- at her request- to protect her from potentially disapproving friends and social contacts. She is part of the "upper crust"... Heaven forbid she be associated with a younger man from outside her exclusive circle. She is smitten with me, as I for her, but she is conflicted. This weekend is experimental, at her request."

"Quite a far way to travel just to train a pet," she replied, "this one must be special."

"She is... You like her? We are staying at the usual hotel. Can you come over tomorrow morning?" Henry asked.

"No, sadly I cannot steal away for even a few hours," Suzette replied, "I would love to have her myself... Does she know who I am?" Suzette asked.

"I have never told her about you. She does not know who was my first pet, nor does she know of our occasional affairs... we are not exclusive so I believe it is not of any consequence to not tell her. I know she sees others too..."

Henry was cut short when Jacques finished administering the punishment and he and Marketa returned to their seats. Suzette promptly moved over to Jacques' seat. Marketa's face was visibly flushed as she sat down between Henry and Suzette. Ten minutes passed. As they continued watching the opera, Suzette's hand unexpectedly came to rest on Marketa's knee. Marketa flinched. Slowly it crept up her leg and slid inside the skirt. Her fingers proceeded to fondle Marketa's inner thighs. Marketa tried to act as if nothing was happening. Inside she was excited by the advance thinking Suzette would give her much needed relief.

Her heart quickened its pace and she parted her legs giving Suzette access to her burning sex. She felt Suzette's fingers gracing her lips with the soft stokes of a delicate woman. She squirmed and was afraid she would cry out as she came, attracting the attention of others around them. She tried to breath through the excitement at a measured pace. It was to no avail. She looked over at Henry for approval. He paid them no attention and she wondered if he knew what was happening.

Suzette pinched Marketa's erect nipple through the dress. Marketa's hands gripped at the sides of the chair and her knuckles turned white as she held on trying to balance the pinching pain and forestall a cascading release. Noticing Marketa's struggles, Suzette became viciously unrelenting, fondling the older woman's sex. Suzette noticed Marketa's quivering thighs and arching back, how her ass dug back into the seat, how her chest thrust forward and bit her lower lip in anticipation of the climax. Then, Suzette suddenly stopped and pulled away.

She licked her fingers and looked over at Marketa, "You have a fine pussy," she whispered in Marketa's ear, "Tonight I am just a tease. Perhaps we will have the chance to pleasure each other, in private... alone... just the two of us.... you need to call me... here is my number," she said slipping Marketa a business card. Marketa did not know how to respond and sat silently looking forward, contemplating Suzette's words and thinking of what it would be like to have Suzette....

Henry leaned over to Marketa, "Kneel and service her needs." Marketa complied. Suzette anxiously looked forward to Marketa exploring her in the dark. She slid her ass forward to the edge of the chair and slouched down, lifted her ass and Marketa drew down the younger woman's undergarment. Once removed, Suzette lifted her skirt. Marketa's head ducked in and she kissed the creamy thighs and inhaled the scent of succulent perfumed flesh. As she worked upwards, Suzette slowly spread, giving Marketa greater access. Her sex fully available, Suzette lowered her skirt over Marketa's head for privacy so she should net feel compelled to rush the act. Blinded in the darkness, Marketa explored the curves of Suzette's body her delicate erogenous zones. She glided her tongue through the hairy furrow, into the swollen lips and gently lapped at the anxious bud. Then she attended to the tender inner pink flesh, teasing the delicate folds with her fingers at a constant pace, persistently stabbing at the opening.

"Henry, this one already knows how to attend to a woman's needs," Suzette commented as she placed a hand on the back of Marketa's head and struggled to maintain her composure. Marketa lapped at the hardened bud as Suzette's thighs began to quiver. A finger stroked from within. Suzette craved anal penetration. She lifted her hips hoping Marketa would understand. Marketa took the movement as a sign of excitement, frustrating Suzette. Suzette pushed Marketa's head down into her as the pleasure mounted and Marketa's fingers quickened their pace. Marketa could hear the sound of her fingers strumming the sopping sex. She suckled the bud hard. Suzette raised her hips pushing her sex into Marketa's mouth. She issued a muffled gasp. Marketa felt Suzette's sex pulsate and plunged her fingers deep and hard. Suzette clenched her ass and froze as the climax washed over her body and she fought to maintain a semblance of public composure.

Marketa returned to her seat. Henry handed her a hanker chief to clean the glistening juices from her face. He motioned for Marketa to go back to the alcove. He drew her to the wall and lifted her hands above her head and braced them against the wall.

"Here? Now?" she asked in poorly hidden panic.

"Yes, here and now," he said lifting her dress and maneuvering himself between her crotchless panties. He held her hands high with one hand and himself against her with the other fondling her wet clit with his fingers. Suddenly he gave her a forceful penetrating thrust. She gasped but her cry was muffled by the opera wailing in the background. Henry leaned forward, pressing her body against the wall, "How badly do you want relief my Pet?" His fingers continued to tease her bud as he held her fast and otherwise remained motionless. He built her up to the point he felt her hips writhing and then he stopped. "You have not earned it yet... lets get out of here," he said.

Marketa asked in a muted and curious panic, "What if I meet them again? What if they unknowingly tell a mutual friend?"

"I came here with the intent of finding a complete stranger for you. Meeting Jacques and Suzette was pure coincidence... as much chance as meeting an acquaintance of yours.... These things are private matters. There is an unwritten code. They are never discussed," he assured her as they left the theater and headed back to the hotel arm in arm.

Back in the room, Henry stood at the foot board of the bed, "Come to me," he said. Marketa approached with the smile of a hungry tigress on her face.

"Oui?" she coyly asked as he looked into her eyes.

"Closer," he implored in a quiet and deep voice as he placed his hands on her hips, drew her near and tenderly kissed her as their bodies grazed.

"I've been wanting that since I came here," she said.

"So have I... You performed well in the theater.... Tell me, do you like this little game we play?"

"So far," she replied, their bodies swaying back and forth.

"Really?"

"Really," she affirmed. He kissed her again, "Well my little sex kitten, which part have you liked the best?"

"You," she said as she gave him a kiss, "and your wicked game... and each naughty little spanking, which brings me one moment closer to having you (another kiss)... makes my skin tingle and burn (another kiss)... and it excites me in ALL the right places... because of it, I am more aware of you and the pleasure you give me... now can I have it?" she seductively asked grabbing at him through the pants.

"Frisky? You know you may not touch without permission."

"Yes, I know but..." she said in a teasing manner with a poutty tart expression on her face. Henry raised her dress and spanked her once, grabbed her ass and squeezed her cheeks as he firmly pulled her against his now bulging member.

"His spanking almost got me off right there in the theater," she started, "I was so turned on, so close, but he ended it... and she, she is a wicked little tease.... do you think you can do anything to help me out, kind Sir, release my tension?"

"You are deserving for all you did in the theater- engaging in a public performance with strangers, I was amazed that you did it. I know how much courage it took, the risks you took, all that is not lost on me," he said just before his tongue gently explored her lips and he unclasped her dress, causing it to fall to the floor. She in turn undressed him and they stood naked, their bodies barely pressed together again. He playfully slapped her ass making it ripple. She playfully ground her curls against his. He gave her another, and harder, slap.

"Ooo, oui Bebe, oui" she cooed in his ear, "Punish your rich bitch slut, I embarrassed you before your friends, disappointed you, I have been bad...."

Henry produced two silks and tied each wrist to the foot board, "bend over, arch your back down, spread your feet... stick out that lovely ass... farther," he said spanking her into compliance.

"Me donner une fessée encore (spank me again), lui faire la piqûre (make it sting)...." Obligingly, he laid another on her tender pink flesh. Her ass rippled on impact and she drew in her breath to mitigate the pain.

"You like this?"

"Oui Messiour." He rubbed her swollen lips with his fingers, teasing their edges and the inviting opening. He slipped in a thumb and teased her entrance while his pointer and index fingers reached beneath and tenderly rubbed her slick swollen clit. "Oui," she whimpered as she pushed back trying to enhance the pleasure.

"You need to control yourself. I am in charge here... that was very bad (slap)("Ooooh," she cried out) my anxious pet (slap)... What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Veuillez me pardonner (Please forgive me)."

He continued his ministration of her lips, "... s'il vous/te plaît Henri, me prendre (please Henry, take me)."

"My pet begs?"

"Oui Messiour," she quipped, "I want you... please let me release, become my master."

He produced a ball gag. Her eyes widened, just as in the theater, but she accepted it without protest, knowing her role was to do as he wished rather than disappoint.

Her bonds untied, he lay down on the bed and directed her to climb atop of him. His cock brought to her, she pushed down impaling herself, her flower widening with the penetration, her soft lips anointing his head with a slow hot wet kiss as she swallowed him deep. She felt her walls embrace his length and width and was secure knowing he was deep within her.

He sat up, reached behind her and bound her wrists together, "there is no need to rush this...." he said as he brought her ankles back and over his thighs, bound them together and then joined the two bonds virtually immobilizing her.

"Slow and passionate is how I like it... If I let you release, will you devote yourself to me?" She nodded her head in affirmation, "and serve me as I require, without question or protest?" She affirmed again.

Henry knew Marketa ached for release. He lay back and observed her body, bound and at his disposal- her alabaster breasts, beautiful pert deep colored nipples, her available sex. He reached up and pinched a long erect nub. A muffled wince issued from behind the gag.

He observed her swollen bud and impaled flower. The sweet aroma of her frustrated sex perfumed the air. He reached forward and touched the bud, playfully grazing it with a finger in a nonchalant manner. She moaned as he fondled her. He stroked her hard clit a bit faster. More muffled moans emanated from behind the gag. He lay back and watched her writhe as her teased her. She felt her walls flexing and knew she was about to lose all control despite his edict. She prayed for his permission but could not ask.

"Have me Pet," he compassionately told her as he placed his hands on her hips to steady her. He witnessed how she struggled to move and please him. He placed his hands on her hips and moved her back and forth, her slick walls teasing his excited hard sex. His head tingled as he watched her struggle to please and the sight overtook him. He arched his back to fight off the impending climax as he ground her down against him. His hips writhed with hers. He reached up and pinched each nipple. She thrust her chest up and forward in pain. His body seized and his hips vaulted upwards, his sex stabbed deep into hers as he violently released. She felt his vigorous seed spill and lost all control. Wave after wave after wave of intense orgasm washed over her as she shuddered like never before, the climax releasing the frustrations which tore at her body and soul.

As they calmed, she sitting upright, he playfully stroked her soaking swollen clit, admiring her beauty and servitude. He released the gag. She smiled as she gasped, "Thank you my Master..... thank you....," she said, "How may I serve you now?"

He sat up and kissed her quivering red lips, "No Pet, now it is my turn, my turn to worship you..."

FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers
12