The Work Colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said. "No more pictures. The cards are full."

"Oh that's a shame." She sighed sitting up and crossing her legs but making no attempt to cover her nudity. "Can we look at them?"

"Normally I would say no as I should delete the crap ones before anyone sees them, but if you don't mind, we could delete the crap ones together."

"OK, lets."

I took the cards and walked out of room back to the PC.

She soon followed, having now covered her self with the robe.

She sat beside me with her legs crossed, showing a vast expanse of flesh. The top was also gaping allowing me unhindered views of her breasts. Despite having seen her totally naked only minutes previously, this was still a real turn on.

We went through the first card quickly, deleting about a quarter of the pictures. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Looking at the next card, it was clear that the more explicit pictures were having an effect on both of us. She leant in to take a closer look. The robe opened even further and she had to uncross her legs to get comfortable.

"These pictures are great," she said, making no attempt to cover herself. I looked at her legs; I glanced up to her thighs and up to her exposed breasts. I looked up to her face. She was looking at me. "Are you pleased with them?"

"Very," I said. "For a first time, they are superb."

She touched my arm. "I was really turned on," she said looking down, embarrassed.

"Me too," I said.

She stood up; "Let's go to my room, we have to do something."

She took my hand and led me to her room.

"I have a boy friend," she said almost reluctantly, "so I wont have sex with you, but I think we both need to relieve some tension."

I nodded.

She removed her robe. "I want to see you play with yourself. Do you want to see me play with myself?" she asked.

Again, I nodded.

She lay down, resting on her elbows and opened her legs and lazily started to stroke and finger her wet pussy. I could hear the wetness as she fingered herself. I could hear her moan.

"Take you clothes off," she said huskily. "I want to see you play with yourself."

Without taking my eyes off her playing and probing fingers I did as she asked.

My hard erect prick stood out. "Stroke it."

I did, with my eyes still fixed on her open legs as she played. Her movements were getting more agitated. Her breathing heavier as her arousal increased.

I was stroking my prick as she urged me on.

"I am cumming!" she cried. "Oh yes, yes!" she shouted as she froze all movements; her orgasm consuming her every thought and movement.

I too was close.

"Me too!" I said. My teeth gritted as I tried to prolong the sensations.

"Cum on my tits," she said sitting up.

I was not going to question her.

I rubbed and stroked myself towards my own climax and cried out as the first jet of jism shot out of my prick onto her chest.

"Yes," she cried, not flinching as jet after jet covered her breasts.

Drained I stopped my masturbation and looking for a tissue to wipe up the last bits of my sperm, she, as if reading my mind, reached out and wiped the end of my prick with her fingers and gently stroked it, before putting her fingers in her mouth and sucked them dry.

I looked at her. "That was amazing."

She nodded. "Very, I just couldn't have sex with you. Sorry."

"I understand. Don't apologise."

She smiled and stood up, pecking me on the cheek. "Thanks."

I gently stroked her arm.

She put her robe on and left the room. I got dressed and joined her in the lounge.

"Can we do some more photography some time?" she asked, looking at the pictures on the PC as they went through a screen show.

I nodded. "I would love to. We should think about what we want, different poses and so on."

"I agree," she said. "And we should take some of you too."

I laughed, "I'm not sure of that!"

"Why not, from what I just saw your look great and that," she pointed to my groin, "is very photogenic," she smiled.

"Well thank you." I replied.

"I had better go now," I said gathering my stuff. "Shall we try and do some more next week?"

"Perfect," she replied. "Until then, I'll see you in the office."

"Fully clothed." I smiled.

"Yes," she smiled. "Fully clothed and not aroused!" she added looking at my groin area.

12