The Work Out Ch. 03

Story Info
The final part of Mike and KD's conference?
1.7k words
4.63
13.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of the story and will need to read the previous parts to, hopefully, enjoy this part.- Thank you to everyone who gave me ideas and feedback on Chapter 1 - please keep the comments and ideas flowing, and don't forget to score!

---------------------

"Fuck me." A pause; "wherever you like, but just fuck me."

Who was it? KD was worried it was her but no, the voice was close, not that close. Whoever it was, the distant female voice was getting more insistent as the "Fuck me" was again pleaded; this time with a plaintive "Please."

Mike also heard the voice and knew that the couple he had bumped into earlier that afternoon and heard again when he was getting ready to meet Courtney were getting it together again. Mildly amused, Mike now wanted to work KD up again into a state that she might be heard through the walls and give some entertainment to the young couple next door.

The sounds for KD however, were fast turning her into an aural voyeur. She had just come down from the best orgasm of her life and she wanted to be the centre of attention, it should be she calling out and demanding things of Mike, but she knew that it was Mike who would dominate her relationship; Mike who would dictate the events which unfold over the next minutes and hours.

Mike was still between her thighs, his gaze momentarily held by the erotic sight of her pussy which was still open, and her inner lips almost winking at him as small spasms continued to pass through her body in the post climatic minutes. He was also, aware for the first time, that his cock had returned to its full hardness, and it now jutted upwards, thick strong and hard, almost touching his belly.

Mike's hands travelled up the smooth flesh of KD's waist and body sides, coming to rest either side of her at the point where her breasts lay flattened against ribcage. His hands slowly moved to the front, softly moulding her breasts like the cups of a bra to define a cleavage again.

"Fuck me for God's sake" that muffled but distinctive voice again, "I want you ...... you ... bastard. Don't make me beg."

KD was having similar thoughts as she felt Mike's hands slowly hold and caress her breasts, his thumbs moving over the sensitive nipples, returning them to their full hardness. She closed her eyes but opened them again as she felt Mike's weight on the bed, and then on her, as he straddled her chest.

Again the hands moulding her breasts; she could feel his hard cock in the cleavage he formed, feel it moving between them as he started to establish a gentle rhythm; his gleaming rod pushing between her breasts which were now being pressed tightly, almost painfully, around it.

She opened her eyes and looked down, just able to see the purple dome as it moved backwards and forwards; looking more angry on each stroke. A gleam of clear liquid oozing from the little slit.

"I want that cock in me," again the voice from next door echoing the thoughts racing around KD's own head. Thoughts she wanted to scream out at Mike.

Never in her experience had she been more ready to receive a man into her body; and never had one been seemingly so reluctant to complete the deed.

Mike moved, pressing his knees into either side of her rib cage, his thighs now squeezing the sides of her breasts to make the deep furrow for his pumping cock.. His fingers now moved to her hard pointed nipples, grasping them between thumb and forefinger, he started to twist and turn them, pulling on them into cones. KD groaned, half in pain half in lust. her eyes now partially closed.

"You like to be fucked hard don't you" this voice, closer, nearer; Mike's

"I ." KD's answer was silenced as she felt his open hand deliver a stinging slap across her cheek.

"You like it rough don't you?" Mike's quiet strained voice almost spitting the words out.

"Don't' you?" another slap, this time knocking her head sideways.

"Mike ....please" her voice barely audible. Another slap, but this time the hand stayed connected to her, grabbing her hair, pulling her sharply forward so his cock was now banging into her chin with every stroke.

"Say it" Mike's voice more insistent, more forceful.

"I .. ................ I" KD tried to speak, but the words lodged in her throat and she was now struggling to breath because of the angle Mike was now pulling her head towards her own chest.

She felt her head being yanked back; then another stinging slap; "Well?"

"Yes......." KD's voice barely audible.

"Yes what?"

"Yes" a long pause, then, in almost a whisper " I like it rough." She had never admitted it before. She had never been treated this way, but now her most secret fantasy was being revealed. YES, she wanted to be treated roughly. YES, she wanted to have the rawest of her emotions exposed.

Another stinging slap, and then Mike reached for her left nipple again, grabbing it between his fingers and twisting it. Was this what she wanted? She was about to find out.

She reached up to him, her fingers grabbing his upper arms, her nails scraping along Mike's upper arms, leaving red wheels on the skin. Mike moved down her body, his fingers tips continuing the cruel union with her hard distended nipples.

Suddenly he released them. KD's eyes flashed open. Open in time to see Mike delver another blow smartly across her left breast; the whole palm of his hand making a stinging mark across her pale flesh.

"Yes Fuck me" the voice distant. The voice from the other room entering both their heads.

"Fuck me" KD recognising her own voice as she reeled from Mike's next blow delivered across her right breast.

Mike moved further down, his hard cock leaving a trail of clear pre-cum across her belly. He grabbed her breasts once again, his fingers now covering the red marks left by the open handed blows.

KD felt him move further down the bed; felt his cock ride over her pubic bone and then descend to rest between her already open and distended pussy lips. For a moment Mike's hands left her breasts and the air washed over them, heightening the stinging sensation.

Now Mike grabbed KD's thighs and lifted them over his own, looking down to see his purple crown covered in a mixture of their juices. He looked up then, looked up and saw KD's head thrown backwards, her air a tousled mess her body arching upwards to meet his inevitable thrust.

Mike waited, the merest pressure connecting them.

"Come on FUCK ME" the distant voice and Mike surged forward, his broad shaft moving smoothly and deeply into KD's tight furrow.

"Yesssssssss" a scream, a closer scream. KD spat out the word as she felt Mike stretch her in one quick thrust. Despite its size, KD's body surged upwards to engulf him; to draw him into her body.

Now Mike withdrew, backwards until only the crown was held between her labia. Then his hands pushing outwards on her thighs, he surged back into her body, driving hard and deeply into her once again.

"Oh fuck" KD again, "so big. Fuck me" KD's voice getting more insistent, more demanding, getting louder. The noises from next door seemed to have abated - had they finished? Were they listening?

Mike moved into a rhythm, his thrusts slowly getting faster and deeper. He used his big hands to grip KD's thighs, moving her body so that his phallus reached into different parts of her hot interior. Sweat formed on his skin as the pace and tension increased. He glanced down at KD, her breasts still red and pink from his earlier attentions, now also covered in a silky sheen of sweat. Her head moving from side to side as his thrusts moved her body on the bed. He enjoyed the way her breasts now moved on her chest in time with his own movements and loved hearing the moans which escaped her lips.

He knew she was close; as close as he was to cumming. His cock was now like a piston as it stroked into her body. Mike could now withdraw completely before inserting himself once again into her, through the sex lips which now stayed fully open to receive him.

Her moans and groans now just incoherent sounds. Her own hands moved to her breasts. She was squeezing them now, pulling on the hard nipples as she felt Mike thrust harder and deeper into her. Never had she been so fully stretched or pierced so deeply, but her body was wash with sexual emotion. She no longer cared about the noises from next door; she wanted release, she wanted to cum, she wanted Mike.

Suddenly she felt Mike's grip on her left thigh go and, almost immediately, his fingers stroking her clit. She could take no more. As he stroked and squeezed that hard nub, as his cock surged into her body one more time, the dam burst.

She cried out - a long piercing wail, half scream, half sob. Every sinew of her body tightened. Her backbone arched and tensed like a bow and she tried to force herself down onto Mike's fingers and cock.

Mike felt it to, her pussy tightened around him and he felt a rush of hot liquid swirl and bathe his flesh tightly held inside her body. His own climax was now beyond control. He could feel his seed rising fast from his balls and up his shaft.

"Yes" his own cry, as his sperm shot from the tip of his phallus deep into KD's body. Again, another spurt, sending his own fluids to mix with hers. His own body tensed one final time, another volley and he was done.

The tension left him and he fought to have the strength to stop himself collapsing on top of her. He looked down at KD and watched as little spasms continued to stimulate her body, each accompanied by a little murmur or whimper.

Mike smiled. He knew it was going to be fun waking alongside this beauty in the morning and after that? Well, there was still another couple of days and they might just bump into the couple next door!