The Work Trip Pt. 02: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her hand, looked me in the eye, and licked the cum off. I let out a small moan.

#

Later that night, I was woken up by soft footsteps padding into the living room. I opened my eyes a crack but all I saw in the darkness was a silhouette -- I couldn't tell whose. She approached from the foot of my bed and slowly climbed on, pulling the sheet down. I didn't say a word and neither did she. She just took my cock in her hand, bent down and kissed the head, and then slowly took it into her mouth.

I moaned, and she pulled her mouth off me and said "Shhh." I could hear the smile in her whisper, but couldn't identify the voice.

She stroked my wet cock, ran her tongue up the underside of it, and pulled it lovingly back in her mouth. She softly hummed against it in her throat, sending vibrations through my whole body. Wet lips and tongue slid up and down my shaft, fingers lightly stroking the base, cradling my balls. This went on for minutes, and I never wanted it to end. She stroked me, swirled her tongue around the head, planted kisses on my cock, my balls, my thighs. She ran her hands up my legs and my stomach as she swallowed every inch of me.

She got me close, and as if by instinct she slowed down, squeezing my cock, pulling her mouth away, teasing me with the lightest contact. She did this several times, building higher and higher, bringing me to the brink, pulling away.

And just when I couldn't take it anymore, just when I was ready to cry out, to beg, she brought me over the edge. She sucked at the head of my cock and ran her tongue around me, stroking long and fast with both hands until I exploded, releasing another fountain of cum into her welcoming mouth. I could feel the smile wrapped around my cock as she squeezed me, sucked the cum out of me, taking every last drop and swallowing it.

Slowly she ran her tongue over my length one last time, sending a shudder through my body, letting one last drop of cum seep out onto my stomach, which she dutifully licked up. And then without a word, as quietly as she'd arrived, she was gone.

12