The Workmen

Story Info
Always make sure the job is done properly : -)
1.3k words
3.82
39.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was it that everything happened at once? She had been looking forward to relaxing this week and then her landlord had rung and told her that he had arranged for the workmen to come and replace her kitchen this week.

Ok, it needed doing, the kitchen she had was from the year dot, and the landlord was putting in a fitted kitchen. She had been waiting for them to do it for about a year, so she could not complain about it. But, she had booked this week because she needed to relax as her job was getting her down. Oh, well she would have to book another week to relax, because she certainly couldn’t relax with two or three workmen in the flat.

She got up at about 9am that morning, as the landlord had said that they were coming at about 9:15am. She got her skirt & blouse on, and was about to go downstairs to her underwear drawer when there was a knock at the door. She went to answer it, cursing that she hadn’t finished getting dressed, still she could finish later, after all no one could see that she had no panties on.

She opened the door, to see a strapping black guy and a shorter white guy standing there at the door. As the morning was already hot, they both were shirtless already, and she stared at the rippling muscles of the black guy. Absently she wondered if he was as well stacked below. She jumped when he said that they had come to re-build her kitchen. She came back to her senses and told them to come in. She showed them the kitchen, and she went to clear up the rest of the house.

She started on the bathroom as she heard them start hammering and banging in the kitchen. When she had finished the bathroom, she went back downstairs and asked if they would like a cup of tea. They passed her the kettle into the living room, and she made some tea for them. They stopped working while they drank the tea, and they all sat in the living room. She suddenly realised that she still had no panties on, so she sat so that they couldn’t see and get ideas, although she wouldn’t have minded the black guy getting ideas.

When they had finished they went back to the kitchen, she could not help noticing the sweat running down the black guys skin, making it shiny and glistening. She mentally slapped herself, she should not be thinking what she was thinking, after all she was in a steady relationship and couldn’t even think of cheating on her boyfriend.

She went upstairs again to do the bedroom, she went to the airing cupboard and reached up for the sheets, then went to strip the bed. She made the bed, smoothing out the crisp clean sheets and imagining black flesh lying against the pure white sheets. She told herself to snap out of it, and decided to clear out under the bed, there was some stuff under there that needed to go out to the trash.

As she crawled under the bed, her skirt rose, baring her pussy to the room. She wasn’t worried as the guys were downstairs, she could hear them hammering and sawing away in the kitchen. She would pull it down when she got out from under the bed. She did think for a moment that it would be a thrill if one of them came up and saw her pussy exposed to them, but only for a moment.

She was under the bed pulling stuff around to get at the things she wanted to throw out, when she felt something tickle her leg. Probably a spider she thought, so no problem, she would get rid of it in a moment, she wasn’t afraid of any little spider running across her leg.

The tickling stopped, so she thought that the spider must have gone off somewhere. Pulling the things for the trash out she slide out of the bed, standing up slightly she continued to pull the stuff from the bed, her bare butt in the air.

Standing up, she heard a cough behind her, and a voice saying that she shouldn’t cover up that neat white arse, and pussy, as he liked what he saw. Turning around, she blushed as she saw the black guy standing behind her. He then said that he wouldn’t mind tasting it as well. Normally she would have told him to get lost, but she was feeling a little horny, maybe it was the heat, maybe it was his rippling muscles and fit body so she smiled, and said oh he did did he?

When he nodded, she took her skirt off and slowly removed her blouse, so that she was standing naked and vulnerable before him. He let out an appreciative whistle, as she sat back on the bed. As he stood there and watched, she put one leg up on the bed, and began to touch herself. She felt herself getting a little sticky, as she rubbed herself. He had undone his tight jeans, and released his cock, she was a little disappointed that after all she had heard about black guys, his cock was only about as big as her boyfriends. Still, it was a cock and at the moment, she just wanted it, as she was real horny.

She motioned him over, and pointed to her pussy, then to his mouth. He did not need telling what to do, he knelt down and began to lick at her pussy slowly at first, but as she got wetter and laid back, spreading her legs he sunk his tongue deep inside her, licking and sucking as she got wetter.

She pushed his head away and motioned for him to get onto the bed, and she pulled his jeans off, so that his naked body was next to her on the white sheets. She asked him what about his friend, and he told him not to worry, as he was busy working, and wouldn’t interrupt them for a bit.

She reached for his cock and pulled him around, so that his cock was in her mouth, and she began to suck and lick at it, as he eat her pussy, lapping at the juices that were now flowing from her. It didn’t matter that his cock was only the same size as her boyfriend’s. It was a cock and she needed one right now. She felt his fingers find her pussy as well as his tongue, and as he sucked at her clit, his fingers were sinking deep into her pussy, expanding it.

It wasn’t long before she wanted his cock inside her, so she pulled his cock from her mouth and told him that she wanted him to fuck her. He turned around and began to pump inside her, slow and deep. It was then that she noticed his friend standing by the door, his cock in his hand rubbing it hard, and her eyes almost popped out of her head. It was a BIG ONE!!!!!

She wanted to suck on that thing, so she motioned for him to come to her, as his friend pumped away in her pussy. She began to suck on that huge cock, feeling it hit the back of her throat again and again, as she sucked it deep into her mouth.

The black guy must have noticed his friend there as suddenly he pulled his cock from her pussy, and motioned for his friend to take over. She was a little nervous, as he pushed that large cock into her pussy, ramming deep inside her. It felt so good, the black guy pushed his cock into her mouth as she moaned with pleasure, she had never had such a large cock inside her before, and she was loving it. The guy came in floods in her pussy as the black guy pumped his semen into her mouth. She collapsed in pleasure, as both guys collapsed on top of her.

They had so much fun, that almost everyday for the next two weeks the workmen did more than work on the kitchen.