The Workmen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engulfed in sexual excitement, my foot being used to masturbate Jim's cock, my head pumping up and down, sucking and licking Matt's cock, while both Matt and Jonell continued probing my body, I moved my body, up and down, pushing my body toward their hands, to the motion of their fingers going in and out of me, as both men continued rubbing my breasts, pinching my nipples, sticking their fingers deep inside my wet cunt. Now moaning loudly, it no longer under my control, I was in a state of sexual ecstasy.

Suddenly I felt the car slow and turn, heading up a small hill, gravel stirring under the wheels of the car. I knew we had arrived back at my house when the car stopped and Jim turned the engine off. Nobody stopped what they were doing and so I did not attempt to get up.

Jim's now free hand grabbed my foot and continued masturbating his swelling cock, while his other hand now reached under my ass, lifting me up, while he inserted his thumb inside my vagina.

Moaning loudly now with excitement, as Jim pushed his thumb deeper inside me, still lifting my ass in the air with his hand, Jonell's fingers buried deep inside me also, I fumbled for Jonell's snap and zipper, trying to remove his cock from the confinement of his shorts.

Finally, undoing the snap and pulling the zipper down, I slid over, allowing myself more access to his crotch, while I continued rubbing Jim's cock with my foot and sucking Matt's cock with my mouth. Pulling at his white briefs, I could feel the textures of his large, hard black cock in my hand and immediately began pumping it, up and down in rhythm to the pumping of my head up and down, sucking Matt's cock, my tongue licking the shaft as my mouth and lips pressed around his massive cock.

The men, in states of sexual lust and desire, all moaning and exploring every crevice on my body, were all on the verge of orgasm; Matt, the shaft of his cock being ravenously sucked by my mouth, ready to empty his juices onto my face, Jonell, his swollen cock being pumped vigorously by my hand, and Jim, his cock about ready to explode against my naked foot. Wanting all this to happen but knowing that it would probably end today's escapades, I decided to stop now, immediately, before the men orgasmed in the cab of the truck.

"I'd better get in the house," I say in a startled voice, pulling my leg from behind Jim's head, and slinging them both onto the floor of the cab. "We need to eat and I need to check if anyone has called." Lifting my body up, I was now in a seated position, my naked ass sitting on Jonell's lap, his cock now rubbing against my butt. Fumbling for my clothes, thrown on the back of the seat, wanting to leave but also not wanting to leave, my free hand grabbed onto Matt's cock as I reached behind me for my shirt and jean skirt, Matt leaned forward and sucked at my nipple, while Jonell began rubbing his wet cock against my butt.

Now bending over to retrieve my sandals and thong from the floor, gyrating my ass against Jonell's cock that he had now placed directly under my ass, the tip of his cock rubbing against the opening of my vagina, I continued pumping Jim's cock with my free hand. With all my belongings in hand, I reached over and pulled the handle of the passenger-side door, the three men pleading me not to go, their hands continuing to explore and pull at my body. The door now open I slung my legs out toward the door and slid my butt across both Jonell's and Matt's lap, making certain that my ass rubbed against their cocks, strengthening my sexual desire, but still determined to leave now.

Sitting now on Matt's lap, clothes in hand, my legs hanging out the door, my passion could not be held back. Placing my clothes on the floor by the open door, as I leaned completely back, my head landing onto Jim's lap, his cock now pressed firmly against my face, reaching up with one hand and pulling his face down to mine, passionately kissing him.

My other hand reached over and firmly gripped Jonell's cock into my hand, pumping it up and down, continuing to kiss Jim, his tongue and mine intermingling within our mouths, while Matt leaned forward and placed his head between my legs, wrapping his mouth around my vulva, sucking my clitoris into his mouth. Jonell's hands were now firmly rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples, causing an erotic pain, as my hand pumped his cock.

Disengaging from Jim's kiss, turning away from his face, my lips now pressed against his swollen cock and opening my mouth, allowing the tip of his cock to enter my mouth, licking the cum from his cock with my mouth, still pumping hard onto Jonell's cock, Matt's face buried deep inside my crotch, his tongue flicking my clit back and forth.

Sliding forward now, letting Jim's cock slip from my mouth, reaching now for Matt's cock, stopping only when my face was now pressed against Jonell's cock. As with Jim, I pulled Jonell's face down to mine and passionately kissed him also, while I now grabbed and pumped Matt's massive, long cock in my other hand. Turning away from Jonell, sucking his cock into my mouth, tasting the saltiness of his cock, pumping Matt's cock as he now placed his hand between my legs and inserted at least two fingers deep inside me, pushing them in deep and then out again, as I pumped his cock in rhythm to the motion of his fingers.

Turning my body completely over toward Jonell, keeping his cock in my mouth, releasing Matt's cock from my grip, my legs hanging over the side of the seat, my ass now facing up with Matt's cock now pressed against my breasts. Quickly, Matt's hand was placed between my legs, his thumb pressing against the opening in my ass, his fingers being reinserted inside my vagina. Bobbing my head up and down the shaft of Jonell's cock I reached over my head and grabbed Jim's cock with one hand and reached down with the other, grabbing onto Matt's cock, pumping them both in rhythm to the motion of my head, as I sucked and licked Jonell's cock.

Sliding down once more, resting my knees on the floor of the cab on the side of the passenger seat, Jim's cock slipped from my hand as my face was now above Matt's massive cock. Lifting my head above his stiff, raised cock, I licked the cum off the tip of his cock, as the hand that previously held Jim's cock now wrapped tightly around Jonell's cock, as I immediately began to masturbate him, sliding my fingers up and down his long shaft, rubbing the cum dripping from the tip of his cock onto his shaft. Lowering my head, engulfing as much of Matt's cock into my mouth as possible, filling my mouth completely, satisfying my desire, my head now bobbing up and down his massive cock, tasting the saltiness of his cum in my mouth, wanting him to orgasm now, filling my mouth with his hot juices.

Letting go of Jonell's cock and reaching to the floor, feeling for my clothes, finding them and grabbing them in my hand as my head was lifting up and down on Matt's cock, saliva dripping from my mouth, I gave his cock one last strong suck as I lifted my mouth off his cock, his orgasm denied. I turned around and walked toward the house, completely naked.

Turning toward the truck, the three young men still sitting in their seats, looks of lust and desire still on their faces, I called out to them, "I'll go make some lunch and bring it out. You guys better get back to work. I'm going to be washing my car in a bit and may need some help if you're far enough along on the garage." Still facing the truck I pulled my bikini top up over my breasts, the chest string riding half way up the bottom of my breasts, my nipples barely covered, and then slipped my skirt up over my legs. Pulling up on the zipper and tying the rope belt tight around my waist, the hem of the skirt barely covering my ass, I turned and walked toward the house. "Thanks for the ride," I yelled back, taking another look at the truck, the men still seated there, now with smiles spread across their faces. "It was fun, hope you enjoyed it!"

Walking to the door and taking a key from my pocket, I unlocked the door to the house and took one final look back at the truck. The young men had still not moved. I entered the house and shut the door and immediately began thinking about washing my car.

12