The Workout

Story Info
A trip to the gym becomes a great workout!
1.8k words
4.22
24.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe those guys had gotten me a gym pass for my birthday! I mean DAMN I might not have the 6 pack stomach I had a few years ago, but I'm only 44 and still look and feel pretty good. Hell, it's their fault anyhow for making me drink all the beers, well maybe not making me drink, but more than willing to pay for them! They had even setup a private instruction with a trainer and watched me make the appointment. I just knew I was going to get some no neck, no brain, former ex-jock, whose balls were probably shrunk from all the 'roids he had taken. Well needless to say, that wasn't the case or this wouldn't be a good story would it?

I reluctantly got up early Saturday morning; ok 9 am is early to me on a Saturday morning, and headed over to the gym. My appointment wasn't until 10:00, so actually decided to get there early and do a little pre-workout just to prove "Mr. Show" I knew what I was doing.

I gave my pass to the cute little girl at the front desk and she said, "Hi there, Mr. Connors. You're appointment is with Sam at 9:30."

Sounds like a lunkhead to me, I thought.

"Great," I said, "I'll been on the treadmill if that's okay?"

"No problem, I'll tell Sam you're there," she said, opening up the gate for me to walk into the gym area.

I slowly walked over to the line of death machines; treadmills to everyone else, and jumped on one in front of the TV. At least I could catch some Sportscenter while I was there. I got on the machine and put in a good leisurely pre-programmed pace and started the mind-numbing walking in place.

About 15 minutes in, a voice from behind said, "Looks like somebody needs help using the treadmill."

I quickly turned around, almost falling off the treadmill in the process, and was face to face with the hardest body on a female I had ever seen! She had creamy white skin, with a round rosy face, toned well defined muscles, and tits that were literally trying to bust out of the short half-shirt she had on!

I stopped the treadmill and said, "Yea I always have had a problem with chewing gum and walking in place. So what am I doing wrong?"

"Well anyone can walk in place," she said, "but if you really want to get fit, you have to be going at an active heart rate pace. Here let me show you."

She walked on the treadmill, brushing her huge breasts against my arm as she reached around to increase the speed on the treadmill. I instantly began to feel that urge in my shorts as I inhaled the mixture of her workout scent and a perfume that I've definitely got to remember. The machine started up again as she stepped off and told me to start walking. I smiled at her and stepped on the machine which was definitely a lot faster than the walking in place speed I had before.

"See that's better isn't it? Definitely should get your heart racing now," she said with a smile.

"Well actually my heart started racing as soon as I saw you," I said with a wink.

She looked at me with a slightly raised eyebrow and I could see slight little flecks of gold in her hazel eyes.

"Is that so?" she said, "Well, we don't want you overdoing it. You could pull something if you haven't been on it before."

Whoa was that a double entendre I thought. I wonder if she knows what she's already doing to me.

5 minutes later as I started to breathe a little harder she stopped the machine and said, "That's probably enough for now. Don't want you to get to out of breath. Have you been on the weight machines yet?

"What, you think I need to lift some weights?" I said flexing a muscle, while at the same time trying to hide the slight tinge of pain in my arms.

"Come on over here Tiger and let's see how you do on the lat machine," she said taking my hand in hers and leading me over to the bench. She sat down on the bench facing the mirror and reached over her head to grab the hanging bar. Her body was even more defined than I thought as she pulls the bar down. My urges for her increased even more as I watched her muscles tightening as she fought against the weights. Her breasts seemed to increase in size as she exhaled pushing them out even further as she went on with her workout.

She did a couple of more and said, "Here you try it."

I sat down on the bench as she walked around behind me. "Here reach up and grab the bar," she said, guiding my dark brown arms with her delicate white hands. "Now pull down slowly, flexing your muscles as you pull the weight." Her hands were on my arms, lightly touching against my skin, and I could feel more than just the muscles in my arms beginning to get hard.

"I can take all you got sweetheart," I said. "What else you got for me?"

She looked at me in the mirror and said with a wicked little smile, "Well there is one more workout we can try, if you're up to it."

"Bring it on darling! I'm ready," I said getting up off the bench.

She did a quick glance around the gym and grabbed my hand and started to walk to a door at the far corner of the gym "Ok follow me."

She opened the door and motioned me through and turned on the lights. I took a look around and noticed it was the equipment room with towels, weights, and equipment lying around the room. I heard her lock the door and turned around as she started to pull the half shirt over her head, freeing her huge tits from the restrictive sports bra.

My eyes must have looked like something from a cartoon commercial because she giggled and said, "What have you never done this exercise before either?"

After a big gulp and regaining my breath I finally answered, "Yea, but not with a body like yours!"

She smiled broadly and literally ran and jumped into my arms. Her body was taut against mine and her tits pushed hard against my chest. Our mouths instantly found each other, our lips pressing hard and deep, almost like our breaths becoming one. Our tongues playfully darted in and out as we both began sensuous moans of ecstasy.

My hands instantly found her round, tight ass, holding her weight tightly in my arms. I eventually found a seat on one of the equipment benches as she started kissing my neck while at the same time lifting my shirt over my head. She began teasing my nipples with her tongue, instantly sending shockwaves through me. Continuing down my chest, her hands found their way to the front of my shorts, gripping my hard cock.

"Here let's get these off," she said, tugging on my shorts. She used her tongue to tease around the tip of my dick, giggling as it jerked from the sensation. She then started to slowly take it into her mouth, looking at me with her bright hazel eyes to judge my reaction. Long deep strokes in her mouth, using her tongue just the way I liked it and her hands lightly caressing underneath the shaft with a slight squeeze for pressure.

"OH DAMN, THAT FEELS GOOD," is all my feeble voice would say as she expertly took my dick deep in her mouth. I, being a man, could have let her keep at it until I blew myself all over her, but I had more in mind for her.

I gently picked her up and changed places with her, lying her down on the equipment bench.

"Ok sweetie, now it's my time to get a taste of that body I've been wanting all day."

I quickly deposited the tight leotards covering her strong toned legs and started to go down on her warm pussy. She slowly began moving her body closer to me as I lightly tongued around pussy lips, moving gently up to her clit, teasing it out of its little hood. Using my fingers I spread her lips, inserting a single finger, while still playing with her hot little button with my tongue. Her back arched off the bench, moving her hips closer into my face, her legs pulling me in even closer.

Her moans were deep and soulful, but not loud, sensing that other people were just on the other side of the door. I could feel her orgasm before I actually tasted it, as her legs began to quiver as her passions stole her senses. Her juices flowed sweetly against my lips as I continued to lash her pussy more.

"Workouts not over yet," I said, as I stood up to move my dick in line with her pussy.

"Give it to me hard, baby. Give it all to me," she said with that sensuous voice of someone ready for fucking.

I moved my dick deep into her pussy, feeling her pushing against me to take it all in. I reached down and picked her up off the bench, supporting that tight ass in my hands again. She began to rock up and down on my cock, her strong pussy muscles tightening around it. I used my hands to lift her, feeling each stroke along the full length. Her arms tight around my neck, her tits bouncing just at the right point to taste her pencil hard nipples.

I could feel the cum rising in my cock ready to shoot the load deep within her. But, she must have felt it too, as she leaned to my ear and with deep soulful whisper said, "Hold it baby, I want to taste your cum on my lips."

I lifted her off my cock and she knelt before me, taking my hard shaft into her mouth again, using her tongue and lips to get the right effect. I could fill the waves of my orgasm filling deep in the back of her mouth, feeling her drain my hard shaft of all its power.

She then stood up and pulled me into her arms holding me tight against her sweaty body mixing with my own.

"Damn Sam, that's the best private workout I've ever had!" I said.

I could feel her pushing away and said with a quizzical look on her face, "Who's Sam? My name is Teresa and I saw you trying to work out over and knew I wanted you to take me right there and then.

And as I looked at her with my mouth agape trying to come up with how was I going to explain. I heard a male voice the gym loudspeaker say, "Mr. Connors this is Sam, are you ready for your workout?"