The Workplace Predicament

Story Info
She faces a predicament and finds a treasure.
2.8k words
4.11
31.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: The proposition

Natalie Winters woke up this morning with a splitting headache. She pulled her long brown hair into a ponytail, and headed to the bathroom for the aspirin. She assumed the headache was from too much wine last night, but only having 3 hours of sleep probably didn't help. Natalie knew she had to buck up, because she has a long day ahead of her at work.

While in traffic on the way to work waiting to reach her exit, she decided she would stay home tonight. Last night was the third night this week she has gotten hammered and can't remember who she went home with!

"I have got to take some time for myself, or I may just end up killing myself." She thought as she exited the highway.

When Natalie got to work, it was back to the same old boring schedule. Like everyone else on her floor she would spend all day downloading lists of contact information, and compiling new leads for her telemarketing firm.

Not one person in the joint even has a desk, they're assigned fold out tables. Hell, you don't even get your own table. You have to share it with some bitch that always has her thong stuck up her ass.

"You know, you like crap Natalie," came a sharp scold from Nicole.

Nicole is a 24 year old blonde, who claims that blondes really do have all the fun. She takes every chance she gets to hold grudges and cast opinions, especially when you share a workstation with her, you're better looking than her, and your name is Natalie. You know the kind. Someone you avoid at all costs.

"Thanks for the compliment Nicole, now if you don't mind I have work to do."

"Well, Mr. Tipled has been informed that you are late again, and wanted me to tell you to go see him" Nicole just sat their and beamed her bright whites right in the direction of their boss's office.

She didn't even try to conceal the fact that she made damn sure Mr. Triped knew Natalie was late. He would never know otherwise.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Triped?" Natalie couldn't believe how jittery she sounded from the door of his office.

"Yes Natalie, come on in and close the door please."

"Mr. Tripend, I know I was late again, but I couldn't find my keys…."

"There's no need to make excuses Ms. Winters. When you are late multiple times a week, it's got to be more than a case of lost keys. The question is, what has to be done about it?"

"Sir, I am extremely sorry to let you down by my lack of commitment. I promise I will do whatever it takes to be here on time from now on. I really, really need this job."

"I know you need it Natalie, that's why you're still here. I have given you chance after chance and you just can't seem to get it right. I tell you what. Let me take you to dinner tonight, and we'll get this worked out."

"Are you asking me on a date Mr. Tripend?"

"Let's not call it a date. It's more of a meeting of sorts. I'll meet you at the Rock Hammer Grill at eight o'clock. You can be on time tonight, can't you?"

"Yes sir, I will be there. Whatever it takes to keep my job, I'll do it."

"That's just what I was hoping to hear. Oh, and Natalie, in private I prefer you to call me Greg. Just don't let it slip on the work floor. I expect that our meeting will stay between us. Now I think you have some work to do, I'll see you tonight."

Through the rest of the day, Natalie had a hard time keeping her mind on work. She kept thinking about what their meeting would be about, surely she isn't being promoted! A grin came across her face as she thought "Wouldn't it just kill Nicole if I were promoted!"

At eight o'clock sharp, Natalie saw her boss sitting at a booth as she entered the restaurant. "Hi Mr. Stripend. I made it on time."

"Please Natalie, call me Greg. You look lovely tonight."

"Thanks uh, Greg."

"Listen Natalie, The reason I asked you here tonight is strictly selfish. Let me put your mind at ease and tell you I have no plans on firing you. My plans are more along the lines of what I'd like to do to you."

"Excuse me? I don't think I understand what you're getting at Greg."

"C'mon Natalie, you're a smart girl. Think about it sweetheart, I'm a lonely single guy. You're a beautiful single young lady. I think we could have a really fun time together."

"Did he just proposition me for sex?" Natalie was speechless, still tying to get her thoughts straight.

"Mr. Stripend, I'm flattered. But I really don't feel comfortable starting a relationship with my boss. I'm sorry. Let's just forget about tonight, and I'll see you tomorrow. OK?"

"Let me just explain this a little more so you can understand. Either you'll come to my house for dinner tomorrow night, or you'll be looking for a new job come Monday. You got it?"

"Yes sir, I understand very well. I think I'm going to get out of here now. See you tomorrow."

Natalie unlocked the door to her studio apartment and threw herself on her fold out couch. She sat there and cried for what seemed to be all night, as the next thing she knew it was six a.m. and the alarm was going off.

So, Natalie got it together, took a quick shower, and headed out the door for the most dreaded day of work she has ever experienced.

She knew she had a huge decision to make, and it wasn't going to go away like everything else she encounters and doesn't want to deal with.

"I can't believe I am even considering this! I feel so stuck, because I just can't afford to lose this job," Was all that kept wandering Natalie's mind.

"Natalie, Mr. Stripend won't be in today, but he left an envelope for you on your desk. I can't believe you're still working here!" Sweet little Nicole growled.

"Thanks Nicole."

After lunch, Natalie noticed Nicole staring at her, again. She usually makes some type of "Back off bitch" remark, but nothing came to mind today. She really couldn't care less about Nicole Richardson.

Leaning in, Nicole whispered "Natalie, you look really bad today. I'm not trying to be mean, but I can tell you aren't yourself. I know I'm not the easiest to get along with, but you have me worried girl. If you want to talk, I'll listen."

"Thanks Nicole, but no thanks."

That's all she needed was for some broad to try and get some more dirt to spread around the office. Becky decided it was time to get the hell out of here for the day. The question was whether she was going to come back?

Part Two: The final Decision

It was Friday night alright, and Natalie was scared to death. 'Well girly, you made this decision now lay in it. Literally.' She thought as she pulled up to Mr. Tripend's modest one story house.

The lights were on, and she could even hear jazz playing on the other side of the door as she approached it.

Before she could get her little finger on the doorbell, she was greeted by a dazzling smile. "I'm glad you could make it tonight Natalie. Come on in, I'll get you a glass of wine."

"Thanks Greg. I could use one. Can I hand my coat somewhere?"

"Yeah, the closet to your left should have a spare hanger in it."

Natalie could feel the heat of Greg's eyes sizzling through her skin as she took her coat off. She knew she looked good. She actually got excited about tonight as the day went on, so she went shopping. God, she felt like a fool.

Greg couldn't believe what a body Natalie had. He has never seen her in anything more than a pair of jeans and a sweater. But tonight, she didn't look like the Natalie he knows.

This Natalie has the same gorgeous brown hair, but tonight it was let loose with huge curls billowing everywhere. Her small green eyes have never stood out so amazingly before.

"Oh damn," thought Greg as he noticed what Natalie was wearing, rather the lack there of. She had on thigh high nylons, and you could tell because her dress barely covered her voluptuous ass.

The dress itself was see through above the waist, and nothing but a tiny lacy bra covered her c cup breasts.

Natalie put her coat in the closet and turned to walk to the kitchen for her promised glass of wine. Greg was already standing in the living room next to the newly lit fireplace, waiting for her. Natalie has always been attracted to Her Boss Mr. Tripend, now known as her new friend Greg. Tonight, she thought she had died and gone to heaven!

"I see you got a haircut. Was that just for me?"

Natalie knew the answer to the question, but she wanted to hear him say it. His golden brown hair was how she liked it. It brings out the almond in his eyes. Very short, very sexy.

His navy blue suit wasn't accompanied by a tie tonight. He had a couple of buttons undone on his shirt, and he wasn't wearing his jacket either. "He's even sexier than at the office" thought Natalie as she sat down to keep from shivering. Greg handed her a glass of vintage red wine.

"Dinner's just about ready. I ordered in Chinese, hope that's ok. My mom never taught me how to cook."

"Oh Greg, I just love a man that can't cook. You sure know the way to a woman's heart." And with that Natalie rolled her eyes, but kept a grin on her face.

They had dinner on the floor in front of the fireplace, and they surprisingly had a lot more in common than just sex. They both enjoyed movies, and reading James Patterson novels. And they both like to drink red wine.

The funny thing was that they were both simple people. Despite Natalie and her nightly rendezvous at the local night clubs, when Greg described his way of life, it made her really question if that hasn't been all she was looking for.

After dinner, Greg threw the containers in the fridge and grabbed another bottle of wine.

He came back out and sat next to Natalie and said "Well, I've had a lot of fun so far Natalie. I don't want you to think that I'm just some pig that wants some action and nothing more. I really like you, and I wanted to get to know you more."

"I've heard that before. So, let's get this over with."

"If it takes more than one night of dinner to get you in the sack, so be it."

"Whatever Greg!" She jumped up from the floor and went to grab her coat.

Before she could get to the closet, Greg was right behind her in a desperate tone "I'm just kidding, really. If you need more time, I can give that to you. Hell, if it doesn't work out between us, it doesn't work out."

"And what about my job?"

"Natalie, your job isn't mine to play with. Don't worry about your job honey. I really don't want you to go. Come sit back by the fireplace with me and talk some more. Ok?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt. After all, you have been charming tonight." Greg took her hand and led her back to the pillows by the fireplace.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight? Your outfit is amazing."

"Thanks, you don't look half bad yourself tonight stud."

As Greg thought it, he whispered "Your eyes glow in the fire light," that's all he could take.

He got hard at just the thought of kissing this girl, and he was determined to go there. He bent toward Natalie, and put his hand behind her neck as he pressed his lips against hers. She didn't resist the kiss, she accepted it with all her might.

She took her tongue and parted his lips open, and he responded by meeting her tongue with his. Their dancing tongues slowly started moving quicker, and hungrier with each breath they took. Greg reached behind Natalie and unzipped her dress, and she let it fall off of her shoulders to her waist.

He caressed her bare arms with his hands until her skin was hot from.

Natalie unbuttoned each button of Greg's shirt with her teeth. When the shirt was off, she couldn't help but taste his flesh in her mouth. She licked his chest, his nipples, and his neck. She knew she wasn't going to be able to turn back now. She could feel the size of his penis through his pants, and he was obviously excited.

Greg knew she could feel his arousal every time she brushed her arm against it, and she was beginning to do it non stop. He pulled her bra from her shoulders, and unsnapped the back of it. It fell to the ground like a piece of cloth with no use.

He cuffed her right breast in his hands, and took her nipple into his mouth. She tasted like sweet milk, and something sweet too. He fondled her other breast, and made sure his mouth didn't neglect that one.

Natalie moaned in delight as Greg nibbled her breasts, the sensation hard to control. She wanted Greg, and she wanted him bad. She unzipped his pants and pulled at them until with his help they were off, along with his briefs.

Greg reached under her dress, and with one hand had those panties off and on the floor. He used one hand to feel her wetness, and the other to caress her breast. He bent down and kissed her like he had never kissed a woman before.

Natalie didn't think she could handle it. She was about to explode, and she couldn't take it anymore. "I want you now Greg, please." The sound of her moan surprised her, she thought she could stay under control.

"Not yet sweetheart, let me feel you some more."

"Now Greg, I want to feel you inside of me."

Greg couldn't say no. He was so damn horny, he could feel his blood pumping a bit too hard for his liking. He fiercely pulled her dress all the way off, but didn't bother with the thigh highs. They weren't in the way. He bent down on top of her, and tried to be gentle as he throbbed into her.

"Oh my god, you feel so good Baby" Moaned Greg as he stroked in and out of her. He was finding it hard to stay in control and keep the motion going.

Natalie couldn't believe how big he was! It felt so good. She could feel every inch of his manhood sliding in and out of her. She was so wet, she didn't know how long she was going to make it.

Greg pulled out, and bent down to see if she tasted as good as she felt. He used his tongue to caress her clit, and he used his left hand to move inside of her.

"Oh god Greg!" This is it, this is it! Oh, Oh, Oh, yeah…." Natalie relaxed her back that had been strained for a few minutes now. As Greg kissed her thighs, she tried to get her pulse back under control.

Greg inched back up until he reached her mouth, and their tongues danced again. He carefully went back inside her. He couldn't take it anymore, just couldn't handle the overwhelming feeling of orgasm.

He pumped harder until Natalie groaned his name, and then he came. As they cuddled together by the fire, they fell asleep.

They spent the weekend shopping and watching movies. They talked until dawn on Saturday night, and Greg showed Natalie how a real woman should be treated with respect and not just listened to, but really heard.

On Monday, Natalie walked into work as professional as ever and acted as if she spent a boring weekend at home instead of a wild weekend with her boss. No one ever found out about the affair, and it was never talked about between Greg and herself.

After awhile, things went back to normal although Natalie wasn't late nearly as often. Greg taught her things she never knew she could learn about herself that weekend, and she was now full of self respect and pride.