The Workshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen slid his cock from her mouth. Rebecca was amazed that he had not cum. She wanted him to. She wanted to feel his cum fill her mouth. She wanted to feel his cock pulse. She wanted to hear him pant. She was thrilled to instead feel Paul's hands on her thighs, and at last his cock pushed against the swollen lips of her pussy. He slid his cock into her. She was wet and hot and glad that he did not tease, filling her up with one thrust forward. She gasped and waited for Paul to fuck her hard and fast. Instead he slid his cock out of her.

As Rebecca waited, silently, wanting to beg for Paul to slide back into her, she was blindfolded by one of the two men. A strip of cloth was placed over the mask she was wearing and tied behind her head. She felt the men loosening the clamps that held her thighs to her hips. Her ankles, wrists and forearms were freed as well. They took her hand and very gently helped her up to a sitting and then a standing position. She heard the bench roll away from her. Her ankles were pushed apart, and held apart by Paul's wooden staff fastened to her ankle cuffs. She guessed it was Glen that bound her wrists together and raised them above her head but she couldn't be sure. A rope that she imagined must be attached to a beam above her was fastened to her wrist cuffs.

With her arms up, her legs apart, and her eyes blindfolded she felt completely vulnerable and exposed. She shivered when a hand reached out and pinched her nipple. Almost immediately another hand stroked her pussy, leading her to gyrate her hips in want. Lips brushed hers. Hands stroked her ass. She was kissed at the base of her spine, inside her thighs, behind her shoulders, and on her neck. Her ears were nibbled. So many hands, it felt like a crowd was circling her rather than just two lovers. The two lovers circled slower and moved in closer. Until finally she was sandwiched between them. It was definitely Paul in front of her. Now kissing her neck and biting at her lips. She felt Glen's cock behind her, stiff and pushing between her ass cheeks. Paul gripped her hips and tilted them forward. She stood on her toes to increase the angle and to fully give her cunt to Glen to fill. Her husband reached between her legs, sliding two fingers between her pussy lips. He opened her and Glen slid his cock in. She shifted her weight forward onto Paul, his mouth at her ear, his fingers pressing on her clit as Glen slowly slid in and out of her cunt. His cock was wonderfully thick and her backside so sensitive. She felt the ridge around the head of his cock, the spot behind the head where his cock was it's thickest. Glen's hands reached around the front of her and as he pinched her nipples he began to fuck her faster and harder. She was breathing heavy into Paul's neck. Her nipples stung and it was almost too much yet she wanted more, amazed to hear herself mutter "Harder!" She added a "Please master." and Glen was happy to oblige he pinched harder and fucked harder, Paul now moving his fingers back and forth over her clit. She was cumming now. She came hard. Not being able to bring her legs together was intense and her lovers played her perfectly, keeping her on the edge of too much for what felt like forever.

She was finally starting to slow down when she felt Glen unfasten the hook holding her hands. She was lowered carefully to the ground, and placed on all fours. Her legs still held apart. Glen slid back into her, and grabbing her hips he began to fuck her with an intensity that told her he meant to cum. Paul placed his hand beneath her chin, and tilted her head up. He slid his cock into her mouth. She sucked off her husband with all she had. She savored being fucked from both ends and wanted to feel both of the men cum at the same time. Paul had always had excellent control, and it seemed that Glen also was able to fuck her until he was good and ready to come. Paul's hands were on her head as Glens found their way from a firm grip on her ass to her breasts and to her already sensitive nipples. He pinched, and fucked and she sucked still blindfolded, imagining how she must look being fucked by two hot men. She loved being a slut. She would not let the word be an insult. She was certainly a slut now, and loving it.

Rebecca began to cum again. As her cunt gripped tighter and she took Paul all the way into her mouth, she felt Glen take his cue. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her fast and hard. Paul's hips swung, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. It was all she could do to press her tongue up and give him a tight firm grip. She felt Paul's hand grip the back of her neck and then slide down her back. He pushed one finger into her ass and in response she reared her ass all the way back against Glen. She had what would have been a screaming orgasm if her mouth were not filled with her husband's now cumming prick. Glen's cock throbbed and he too began to come. The three of them writhed, and gripped and squeezed as they came together. She swallowed her husbands cum feeling him pulse in her mouth. She moved her tongue back and forth beneath his shaft. She squeezed her pussy tight around Glen's cock. Paul Slid his cock out finally, spent. She kissed the tip of his cock and he ran is fingers through her hair.

Glen kept his cock in her for a good long time. She stayed on all fours and enjoyed the feeling of his large member filling her so well. He pet her ass and lower back as she kissed her husband's stomach and enjoyed his hands petting her hair and wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Finally Glen slid his cock out. He unftastened the ankle cuffs and helped Rebecca to her feet. He placed a soft sweet kiss on her lips. "I'll be right back."

Glen returned with a white silk bathrobe that he slid onto Rebecca. His friendly neighbor voice came back.

"I hope you two will join me for dinner."

They ate together, had more wine and after getting dressed said their goodbyes. Glen was a perfect partner. He understood that when they weren't playing in his workshop, or at a party or in Paul and Rebecca's bedroom, kitchen, or backyard, they were friends and neighbors. They said hello, went out to coffee together, had bar-bqs and Glen began joining Rebecca on Sunday morning bicycle rides to the farmer's market.

Paul and Rebecca became Glen's assistants at parties and conventions and the two men worked on many crafty toys together, testing them first on the always willing Rebecca.

They loved the neighborhood when they moved in and its getting better all the time. An adorable secretary moved in across the street. She wears short skirts with her suits, and tall heels. Rebecca is ready to give her a good friendly welcome.

12