The World According to George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia opened her eyes and saw it was still dark. She could not comprehend where she was and at first wondered if she was still dreaming. As became more aware she found she was standing up but she could not move her arms or legs. As her consciousness slowly cleared and her eyes focused she found herself in their garage. She gasped as she felt the cords around her wrist tying her to some kind of wooden structure. Her arms were tied to the corners of a rectangle shaped structure. Her legs were also tied leaving her spread eagle. She gasped she found herself totally nude and spread eagle for all to see. She looked down to see a leather strap around her waist holding most of the weight of her body. She was very securely strapped down. Shelia could not imagine how this happened. How did she get into a nightmare like this. Then it hit her, she has a perverted husband and anger flowed through her.

“Steve, what have you done?” she shouted. She was alone in their garage, naked and hanging in a most obscene manner. Various emotions were flowing through her. She would never allow anyone to do this kind of thing to her. She could not imagine being so exposed. She was furious at Steve. What was worse she also needed to pee.

Shelia did not know someone else was watching and enjoying what he was seeing. George had been monitoring the situation and when Shelia shouted he was alerted she was awake and the fun was about to begin.

Finally after a long wait and useless struggle Shelia heard the door behind her open.

“Steve, is that you?’ she whimpered suddenly afraid of what would happen if it were not him.

“Yes, it’s me, who did you think it would be?” he replied in a strange voice.

“Take me down from here right now. I can’t believe you did this to me. You are really perverted. You have gone too far,” Shelia cried in a furious tone.

“I don’t think so. You look quite good hanging there,” Steve said walking around her. He noticed Shelia’s 34 b breasts while small looked very sexy. She had nice firm ass and Steve patted it as he walked behind her. As he stood in front of her he gazed at the small patch of pubic hair above the slit of her pussy.

George had also zoomed in on her body. As he watched he felt his own erection began to grow. He was recording everything.

Shelia could not believe her husband was looking at her body like this. She had always attempted to hide her naked body but it was now on full display and there was nothing she could do about it.

“Steve, you take me down from here right now or I’ll.”

“Or you’ll what?” Steve interrupted not letting her finish her statement.

“Please Steve don’t look at me like that. I don’t like you seeing my body,” Shelia cried. She was now becoming afraid of what her husband might do to her.

“But I like looking at your body. What nice little pussy you have and a tight ass too. I have never really got to see it but I like it,” Steve replied and laughed.

Shelia just looked at this man she thought she had known but her new found fear of him was increasing. Her anger faded replaced by fearful anticipation of what this crazy man might do. Steve had never been abusive but he also had never tied up in the garage. She wondered what he would do next and but could easily see from the evil smile on his face that he was really enjoying himself and did care it was at her expense.

“What are you going to do?” Shelia whispered suddenly afraid of this man she had married. She wanted to run and hide but she was trapped and there was nothing she could do but let her husband gaze at her naked body.

“Right now I just want to look at your sexy body,” Steve said.

“You really do have a nice cunt. Too bad you don’t know how to use it.”

Shelia’s angry was diffused with embarrassment. She watched Steve surveyed her body and there was nothing she could do about it. She was also hurt that her husband thought she was a lousy sex partner. There were so many thoughts flooding Shelia’s confused mind she was having a difficult time focusing on what was happening.

She watched as she walked over the shelf. She gasped as she saw the camera in his hand.

“No, Steve. You can’t take pictures of me like this. Please don’t do this,” Shelia pleaded. She could not believe what was happening. Not only was her husband violating her body, now he was taking pictures of her. Large tears began to flow down Shelia’s cheeks.

“I think I can do anything I want to right now,” he said and laughed. He knelt down and took pictures between her legs. Shelia could feel the cool air in the garage flowing past her pussy lips.

“Please Steve,” Shelia whimpered as she watched him take another picture of her pussy.

“And stop that crying. It is not going to help you now. I am in complete control and you’d better obey me,” Steve said in a forceful tone. He reached up and pinched her left nipple rather hard to make his point.

“Owww, that hurt!” Shelia cried as her nipple shot a jolt of pain through her. Even though Shelia’s breasts were small her nipples had always been very sensitive.

“Very good Steve,” George commented as he watched Steve in action. George removed his own clothes and was very much enjoying the show.

Steve took a quick picture of her as she grimaced. He then attached a small nipple clip and tightened it just enough to squeeze Shelia’s sensitive nipple.

“Stop it Steve, you can’t do this.” The pressure on her nipple hurt. However, Shelia suddenly noticed another sensation deep within her bosom. The pain of her nipple was sending pulses of sensation through her body that she could not understand. These sensations were not all painful. Shelia was shocked to find some were actually stimulating. She could not believe there was some aspect of this pain and humiliation that was beginning to sexually excite her. Shelia attempted to change her pattern of thinking. She was not like this and she would have never let anyone do such things to her. She attempted to focus on her anger at Steve.

“When I get down from here you will pay Steve,” she thought to herself. However, even with these thoughts of revenge she felt another rush of something she did not want. But after months of sexually frustration this surreal event was arousing an unknown region of her mind.

“What is happening to me?” she thought as she unsuccessful fought her awakened libido.

Steve continued to take pictures at every position and angle. Shelia had never had her body exposed in such an obscene manner. During their marriage Steve had not often even been allowed to see her naked body. Now on total display, Shelia felt completely humiliated with her husband’s total disregard for her feelings and his obvious enjoyment of what he was doing to her. What was worse she really had to pee.

“Please Steve; I have to use the bathroom,” she begged. It seemed focusing on her need to urinate was stifling the sexual aspect of what was happening to her.

“Ok.”

Shelia sighed feeling some relief thinking her husband would let her down from this nightmare so she could go to the bathroom. However, Steve had another plan.

“Let me down,” she pleaded. But instead of him releasing her, he brought a bucket and hung the bucket on the leather strap around her waist. The bucket was now position so it was directly between her spread legs.

“Go ahead and pee,” he said and laughed.

“No, I can’t do this, not like this. Please Steve,” she pleaded but felt her bladder crying for release. Shelia had never felt so humiliated. Steve was standing before her with his camera ready waiting for her to pee in a bucket.

To make matters worse Steve began to press on Shelia’s abdomen and made the urge even greater. He stood there his camera ready to shoot.

Shelia was now in tears but she could not hold it any longer. A stream of pee came out of her and she could hear it hitting the bucket. She watched helpless as Steve took pictures of her peeing into a bucket.

Shelia gazed at her husband shooting these pictures but as she watched she felt the unwanted sensations return to her body. She could not understand how she could feel sexually stimulated by what Steve was doing to her.

Shelia sighed with relief as her bladder emptied but again felt the forbidden sensations gaining strength.

“I can’t believe you are doing this to me,” Shelia said now crying. Shelia had never felt so humiliated and degraded in her life. But to her shocked alarm her sexual arousal was increasing. Shelia felt a desire deep within her that was building. Shelia was fighting as hard as she could against this feeling but it seemed her will was evaporating.

“Ok, here’s the deal. You cooperate with me and everything will be fine. I have decided we need to spice things up and you don’t really have much of a choice. What would think if Reverend Andrews saw some of these pictures?” Steve added.

“You wouldn’t do anything like that,” Shelia answered amazed at how her husband cared so little for feelings and was enjoying her torture. Shelia also could not imagine anyone seeing those pictures. She felt she would die if Reverend Andrews saw her like this.

“No, I won’t do anything like as long as you behave like a good wife. Let’s clean you up a bit. You got pee all over yourself yourself, you nasty little girl,” Steve said and laughed. He took the bucket from between her legs.

Their two car garage had plenty of room. Shelia was situated at one corner. Steve opened one of the garage doors and walked out carrying the bucket of piss. They had a large yard but if anyone happened to walk by they would be able to see Shelia’s nude body. Shelia shuttered at the thought and another person seeing her like this yet there was nothing she could do. The ropes were tied firmly.

Steve returned with the garden hose and shut the door.

“Ok, how about a little shower,” Steve said. He aimed the hose at Shelia and began to spray his captive wife with the cold water.

“No, Steve, it’s cold,” Shelia screamed as the cold water splashed over her body. Goose bumps began to appear over her body. She noticed as her husband sprayed her, he was also snapping more pictures of her as she struggled against the cold spray.

“That should be enough,” Steve commented looking at his wife’s shivering body.

“I’m cold Steve,” Shelia whimpered.

“I can tell. Your nipples are harder than I have ever seen them,” he replied and pulled on the nipple clamp on her left nipple.

“Owww, that hurts!” Shelia cried but against felt the sensation shooting through her body.

“It’s good for you,” Steve said putting up the hose.

He walked behind her and suddenly whacked her butt.

“Owww!” Shelia cried as she felt Steve’s hand spacking her firm ass cheeks. But again Shelia felt the ripple flow through her body creating yet more vibrations that fueled her awakened libido.

Steve took a towel and dried his wet wife. He was careful to wipe every spot including her ass.

“What are you doing?” Shelia cried as she felt Steve spread her ass cheeks and rub her most private orifice with the towel. She then felt his finger explore her ass crack.

“Don’t do that,” Shelia cried. But instead of stopping he pressed his finger on her anus. Shelia grunted as Steve slowly worked his finger up her ass.

“Owww!” Shelia cried as she felt his finger enter her asshole. No one had ever done such a thing to her and she had never felt such a sensation. It hurt when his finger entered her tight anus but Shelia was shocked to find something deep within her responding to his finger in her ass. She did not want to like it. It was completely disgusting but something was being triggered inside her and the feeling was gaining strength.

“That’s it Steve, stick your finger right up her asshole,” George commented to himself. George had not been this aroused in a long time. His cock was hard in his hands but he did not want to cum yet. He wanted to watch the rest of the show.

“Please stop Steve,” Shelia cried as she attempted to pull her body away from his probing finger. However, the strap around her waist allowed very little movement and as she pushed forward it pulled her backward further impaling her ass on his finger.

Susan sighed and she felt him slide his finger out. However, her relief was only for a moment as she felt him reach under her and slip his finger in her pussy.

“Please Steve,” Shelia cried. However, as Steve massaged her pussy lips Shelia was shocked she was now feeling more of the unwelcome sensations deep within her.

“Ohh,” slipped out of her mouth. It seemed there was a pressure beginning to build and Shelia did not want to think of what would happened if she could not control these feelings. She could not imagine letting Steve she could enjoy this treatment. That would be the ultimate humiliation but Shelia felt she was loosing the internal battle with herself.

Steve now walked in front of Shelia and knelt down with his face directly between her legs. She looked down and watched him examined her most intimate area. She gasped as his fingers brushed her pussy lips and flicked her clit. She did not want her pussy to respond but she could feel moisture beginning to form. She feared Steve was also sensing something was changing in her, her pussy was becoming wet and he probably could see this.

“I think you are beginning to like this,” Steve commented confirming Shelia’s worst fears.

“No, please Steve, let me go. Please don’t look at my vagina. I don’t want to do this,” Shelia pleaded but to no avail. There was nothing she could do.

To Shelia further horror Steve took several very close photos of her pussy and then leaned over and began to lick Shelia clit with his tongue.

“That’s a good boy Steve, eat her pussy,” George said zooming in on Steve’s head.

“Please Steve don’t do that, not here. Let’s go into the house and I will do whatever you want,” Shelia pleaded. She was now desperate she would do anything to stop this because she was loosing control. She felt her own sexual tension began building and knew what this meant. His tongue licking her clit and the overall surreal experience of hanging naked in her garage by her sadist husband was having a most undesired effect on Shelia’s body.

Steve also could not believe this. He had not really thought about the ramifications of his action. He was mostly following George’s instructions but now sensed his wife was becoming sexually excited. As continued to lick her clit he smiled. If she has an orgasm then there is not much she can say about this little game we are playing.

“Your pussy juiced up quite well,” Steve said. He knew she did not want to respond but she was.

“And it taste good too.”

Shelia felt his finger enter her pussy hole and without thinking she hunched against his finger.

“Here, taste your own juice,” Steve ordered as he stood up and rubbed his now pussy wet fingers on her lips.

“Please Steve, don’t do this,” Susan cried as she kept her mouth shut but could smell herself on his fingers as he rubbed them on her lips.

She watched as he walked over to the counter again but could not see what he had gotten. He now knelt between her legs.

George had invented this device and sent it to Steve. He was very interested in how it would work.

“What are you doing?” Shelia asked her mind in fog. Against her own will, her body was turning against her. She was now highly aroused and she flinched each time Steve’s fingers brushed her pussy lips. Disgusted with herself, she now wanted Steve to attend to her pussy.

Steve knelt down in front of her and very carefully adjusted the straps of the device he was attaching to his wife. This unique device had been purchased from his favorite website and was guaranteed to give every woman the ultimate pleasure. It consisted of two small phallic rods, a small suction cup, and straps to hold it securely in place.

“Ahhh,” Shelia sighed as she felt sometime push against her pussy lips and slide into her now very wet pussy hole.

“Ohh,” Shelia moaned as she felt another rod push and then invade her asshole.

Steve finally adjusted the small suction cup over just the right spot and stood up.

“That should do it Shelia,” he said and smile.

“What are you talking about?” Shelia asked. It was becoming more difficult for Shelia to think as her mind was now filled with an overload of sensations. She felt lost in a mixture of passion and disgust.

She noticed Steve had a small remote control device. He let her see it and she watched as he pushed a button.

“Oh my God!” Shelia exclaimed as she felt the rod in her ass began to quiver and vibrate. This sent a shock wave through her body and her body responded but it was not enough.

She watched as Steve took pictures of her experiencing this invasion of her ass. Shelia could not help but respond and those deep unwanted sensations began to overwhelm her. The sensations seemed to be moving her body in a most lewd manner against the straps that held her tight. She watched as Steve captured this with his camera.

To Shelia’s utter horror the humiliation of the experience was now exciting her, fueling her own sexual desire. Shelia was loosing control. She liked what Steve was doing to her.

“Please Steve,” she moaned now not knowing whether she wanted him to stop or to do more to her.

Steve pushed another button.

“Oh God!” Shelia cried as she felt the shaft in her pussy quiver and began vibrating. She could no longer fight the sexual tension that had built in her body. Her hips now began to gyrate and move back and forth. She did not care that all of this was captured on Steve’s camera. But it was still not enough.

“Please Steve! I need you to fuck my pussy,” Shelia cried not believing the words that were coming out of her mouth.

Steve pushed one more button.

“Ohhhhh!” Shelia screamed as she small suction cup sucked on her clit and began to softly vibrate. This was what Shelia wanted. She felt herself explode.

“Oh, it feels so Goooood!” Shelia screamed. She did not care about anything but the raw animalistic emotions flowing through her body. She had never felt such intense sensations and she loved it. Orgasms flowed through her body. She was only dimly aware of Steve snapping pictures of her cumming over and over again.

“Ohhh!” George moaned. He could no longer take these erotic scenes he was watching on his computer. His cock erupted in a long spurt of white cum as Shelia writhed in pleasure.

Shelia finally collapsed on the ropes holding her and lost consciousness. It had been too much for her.

She awakened a few minutes later and found that Steve had readjusted the ropes so she was now bent over with her ass in the air.

“Please Steve haven’t you done enough?” Shelia weakly asked. She could not understand what was happening to her. Steve had won and he was not through.

“Now it is my time,” Steve said seeing she was awake.

“Yeah, go ahead and get you some of that ass,” George commented still watching the proceedings as he wiped the cum off his cock.

Shelia was not fully conscious but she awakened quickly when Steve rammed his cock into her tight ass.

“No Steve!” Shelia had never been fucked in the ass but even if she had the energy to resist she could not due to her restraints. As his cock first rammed into her asshole she felt the pain of his intrusion.

“Oh you have a tight asshole,” Steve shouted as he pounded in and out. Steve continued to ram her ass for a few minutes.

Suddenly he popped his cock out of her ass. He now approached her standing in front and pulled her head up by her hair. This placed her face level with his cock and he pumped it.

“Yeah, take that bitch!” he cried as the first load of cum hit her in the face. He emptied his entire load on her face adding a further humiliating experience. Shelia was overloaded with emotions and did not know what to feel.