The World According to George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow, that was fantastic!” he said as the last drops of cum was wiped in Shelia’s hair. Steve quick grabbed his camera and took numerous pictures of her cum soaked face.

“I think it is time for a nap,” he said and began to walk toward the door.

“No Steve, you can’t leave me out here,” Shelia cried as she feared he was going to leave tied up in the garage. Shelia was no longer sure of what her husband was capable of doing.

“You want me to let you go?” he asked in a pleasant voice.

“Yes, please,” Susan said looking up at him with her cum dripping face.

“If I do then you owe me. Is that understood?” he said in a firm voice.

“Yes, I will owe you,” she answered.

“Tell me how much liked me fucking your ass,” he ordered.

“I liked you fucking my ass,” Shelia replied in defeat.

“Ok then,” he said. He straighten Shelia up and she felt his cum run down her face. Steve reached forward and pulled on the nipple clamp.

“Owwwh!” Shelia cried.

Steve laughed and loosened the clamp. He watched as suddenly the blood and feelings raced back into Shelia nipple.

“Owwwh, it burns,” Shelia cried. She wanted to rub her nipples but her hands were still tied.

“I think you nipple will be fine,” Steven said. He finally began removing the straps that held her. When he had finally released all the straps Shelia rose unsteady on her feet. She rubbed her tender nipple and slowly made her way inside the house. She quickly retired to the bathroom. She took a long hot bath and wondering what she should do about the day’s strange events.

George could not have been more pleased with the results of his experiment. He could see many opportunities but wanted to play with Steve and Shelia again.

“I can’t believe you did that to me,” Shelia said.

“I can’t believe you were so damn hot. You can really be a great slut when you want to,” Steve answered. “And I got the photos to prove it,” he added.

Shelia shuttered at the thought of being called a slut. It suddenly brought bad memories of her relationship with her father. He was always calling her a slut even when she was a little girl. Her mother and father had been having major marital problems and her father often took his anger out on Shelia.

The next morning after Steve had left for work Shelia sat on the computer writing in her journal:

Dear Journal:

I don’t believe what happened yesterday. Steve has been changing but he did things to me I never would have believed he would do. I could not believe it when I awakened tied up in the garage. It was horrible. And then the way he looked at my body. I was totally exposed to him and he looked at everything. Then he began taking pictures. He even took pictures of my vagina. He even held it open with his fingers and took pictures. He even took pictures of me peeing. I was so humiliated.

But what really concerns me more is how I reacted. After the initial shock and rage another feeling began growing inside me. I could not control it even though I tried with all my might. The feeling grew and it seemed the more debasing things Steve did to me the more the stronger the feelings became. When he finally put the thing on me sticking it in my ass and vagina I was very sexually aroused. I did not want to be but I was. Then when that thing began sucking on my clitoris I could not believe my body’s reaction. I have never had an orgasm even close to those I had.

It scares me that I have such a person inside me that would like such things. I don’t know what Steve will do next but I am more afraid of how much I might like it. I don’t want to become a perverted slut like my father always thought I was. But yesterday taught me how good it can feel to be treated like a slut and I’m afraid. I want Steve to do again.

Shelia had no idea that George was there with her. He was both seeing her through the camera and reading what she was writing.

The next few days were difficult for Shelia. She had no one she to confide her secret so she felt alone. She had many mixed emotions flowing through her and one of her friends noticed a change in her mood during a local church women meeting.

“Shelia, are you feeling okay,” Judy asked after the meeting.

“You look depressed,” she continued.

“No, I’m okay. Just a little tired, I haven’t been sleeping well,” Shelia replied. She liked Judy but could not trust her with the details of her weird sex with Steve.

“Well if there is anything you want to talk about, I’ll be happy to listen,” Judy said. She liked Shelia and she could tell there was something wrong.

“It’s just Steve and I are having a few problems,” Shelia responded feeling she needed to at least say something to someone to release some of the pressure she was feeling.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do?”

“No, it’s just that Steve has changed over the last few months and I don’t like the way he is now,” Shelia explained feeling she might be saying too much but it felt good to confide in someone.

“Why don’t we go for a ride and you can tell me about it?” Judy offered.

“Ok, maybe just a short ride. I have to get home soon,” Shelia said. She reluctantly got into Judy’s car.

Shelia knew she could not tell Judy the details of what had happened. She certainly could not tell her how much she had enjoyed her husband’s abuse and the fantastic orgasm she had but she had to talk to someone.

“Steve is always on the Internet and sometimes I don’t like what he is viewing,” Shelia explained. Shelia was fearful of revealing too much information.

“I see. He likes to look at pornographic material,” Judy answered easily guessing what troubled Shelia about Steve’s surfing.

“Yes, he looks at some of that. He says it spices up our sex life but I think I am telling you too much,” Shelia explained. She was beginning to feel very embarrassed but just needed to tell someone about what she was going through.

“Judy, anything you say to me will not go any further than this car, I promise,” Judy said reassuring some of Shelia’s fears.

“It is just some of the pictures he has collected are perverted and then sometimes he wants me to do some of the things that I think are wrong,” Shelia continued to explain.

“Shelia, you should never do anything you think is wrong. I feel whatever a husband and wife do behind close doors as long as both are agreeable is okay but both have to be agreeable. Do you understand?”

“Yes. When we do things sometimes I’m not agreeable but then the things he does to me makes me feel good and I don’t know what I want,” Shelia said.

Judy could tell Shelia was becoming upset. However, Judy also wondered what kinds of things Steve was making her do. Judy felt sorry for her friend but she also found she wanted to know more about the kinds of things Steve was making her do.

“Does he hurt you?” Judy asked being careful not to press for too much information.

“Hurt is not the right word. He does things to me that I don’t want but even though I think it is wrong, it arouses me and then I can’t seem to help what happens.”

Judy was intrigued.

“I don’t quite understand. What kinds of things does he do that makes you feel that way?” Judy asked hoping she was not going to far with her questions.

“Sometimes he ties me up and then puts me in weird positions. I don’t like him to see my body like that but sometimes it arouses me and things happen in my body,” Shelia explained.

Judy felt a small rush thinking of her young friend tied up in the nude. Judy was a very conservative woman but she had some secrets too. She too enjoyed surfing around the Internet. Her husband would never believe some of the sites she cruised on her laptop. She was very careful to keep these kinds of things secret from him.

“Shelia, you say you don’t like being tied up but sometimes it make you excited?”

“Yes, Judy, I get very aroused even though I don’t want to. It is crazy.”

“When did all this begin?” Judy asked.

“It has only happened once but I know he is going to do it again. I am afraid but what disgust me about myself is that I also want it to happen. I’m sorry Judy, I have said too much. I need to get home before Steve,” Shelia said.

“Okay, I’ll take you back to your car. Just remember if you ever need to talk I’m here and whatever you say to me will remain with me,” Judy explained.

“Thanks Judy, I appreciate it,” Shelia said as they arrived back at the church. Shelia quickly got into her car and drove away. She felt both better and worse after talking to Judy. On the one hand it felt very good to just tell someone but Shelia hoped Judy was as trust worthy as she said.

As Judy got into her car she could not believe what she had heard. Steve and Shelia were one of the most conservative couples in the Church and she would have never thought Steve a pervert. Also, she imagined there must be much more to the story than being tied up for Shelia to be having the reaction she was having. Judy hoped to learn more and as she imagined her friend standing naked she again felt a rush and her hand slipped between her legs as she drove.

She pulled into her garage and the garage door closed automatically. Judy’s hand was still between her legs as she cut the engine. There was no one home and her husband was not due for several hours. Judy slipped her pants and panties down and as she sat in the car she began to massage herself.

“Oh God!” she whispered.

“Let me tie you up Shelia and make you feel good?” she said fantasying about this young girl standing naked before her with her arms tied above her and her legs spread.

“Ahhhhh!” she cried as an intense orgasm engulfed her.

Judy slowly revived from her orgasm. She sat in the car wondering what had gotten into her. She often masturbated but she had never felt such an intense urge and certainly not while driving. Also, she had never thought about being with another woman but her talk with Shelia had awakened her imagination. She slowly pulled up her pants and walked into the house still thinking about her friend Shelia.

Shelia arrived home confused. It seemed to always help her to write in her journal.

Dear Journal:

I told Judy too much about my problem but she seemed to really care. It felt good to talk to someone but I have problems trusting people. Judy is very nice and she seems to be a good person. I just hope I did not say too much to her. I hope she does not think badly of me.

George read this entry and was interested in knowing more of Judy, Shelia’s friend.

The next time Steve sat down to the computer George questioned him about Judy. He learned she was 35 years old married with three children. Steve even had a few pictures of her taking at a church social. She was attractive with a firm body. Her breast looked to be about 36 c and she had firm ass. She also had a computer and seemed to know quite a bit about it.

These were the perfect type of people for George. Individual who knew enough about computer to get into trouble.

“Let Shelia relax for a couple of weeks and then we will have another session,” George explained to Steve. As he said it he flashed a pictures of a girl tied upside down with her legs spread wide. As the picture appeared George gave Steve permission to cum in his pants. Steve had forgotten to wear a condom.

It was two weeks later when George instructed Steve to again approach his wife.

“I think it is time for us to play again,” he said early one Saturday morning.

“I don’t know,” Shelia stammered. She had been waiting for this wondering if she could do it again. She had never experience such an intense series of orgasms but letting her husband humiliate her went again all Shelia’s ideas about being a woman.

“Go put on your make up and then meet me in the garage. You won’t need any clothes,” Steve replied. He left the room giving her no chance to say anything more.

Shelia felt her body tremble at the thought. She did not think it a good idea and feared how she might react. However, she arose from the bed and began to apply her make up.

Steve went to the garage and arranged his various toys. He had even installed two more cameras and now had a digital video camera to tape everything. This cameral also fed directly through the Internet to George.

In about 30 minutes Shelia walked through the door. Steve looked at his naked wife and smiled. Shelia looked down. Since the first episode nothing had been said about their new game. They acted as if their life was the same as it had been only both knew things were now different.

George also sat at his computer watching the activities. He was now compiling his data and had many more lucrative plans for his new technology. However, George also liked playing with Steve and Shelia.

Steve immediately began taking digital photos of his nude wife. Shelia also noticed there was an expensive looking video camera pointed at her.

“Come here cunt,” Steve ordered while snapping pictures of her.

Shelia shivered at being called a cunt but she went to him watching him take shots from all different angles. There was no part of her body hidden from his camera.

“Put this on,” Steve said and handed her a costume.

“This is a cheerleader’s out fit. Why do you want me to wear this? Shelia asked.

“Just put it on but don’t put on any panties. I want to take pictures of you in it,” Steve replied.

George had always liked looking at young cheerleaders and had instructed Steve on the pictures he wanted. They would a good addition to his website of fetish pictures.

Shelia did not know what to think. This was something new, now her pervert husband wanted her to dress up like a young teen girl. Shelia did not know what to think but she slipped on the small skirt and sweater over her nude body. She felt silly but then as she felt the short skirt barely covering the fact she had on no panties her feared sexual desires began to awaken deep within her body. She shivered as she felt a tingle go up her spine as she slipped on the sweater and stood before Steve dressed like a high school cheerleader slut.

“Very nice,” he said shooting pictures of her.

“Turn around and bend over,” he ordered.

Shelia turned around and bent over exposing most of her ass.

“Bend over more and pull up your skirt,” Steve commanded.

Shelia complied and revealing all she had to offer. She felt cool air on her tender under flesh. She also felt something else as she bent over exposing her ass to the world. It was beginning to build deep within her. She knew it was wrong but she wanted it.

“Spread your legs.”

She spread her legs as Steve took the pictures.

“Spread your butt cheeks so I can see your asshole.”

She did as directed.

“Okay, turn around and put up your skirt.”

Again she complied standing before Steve with her cheerleader’s skirt pulled up so that her pussy was plainly visible as he took pictures.

This continued for about 30 minutes with Steve taken ever kind of revealing pose possible. He then took the video camera and filmed her in various obscene poses and gestures. They even went out into the backyard even though Shelia was afraid of being seen she followed him.

As each different pose and debasing gesture Shelia felt the deep passion growing inside her. She did not know what to do but it felt so good.

“Okay, come back in the garage and take off the outfit.”

As Shelia stood totally naked before Steve, he attached a Velcro band around both wrists and ankles. He then fastened rope to these securing them. Each rope was attached to a pulley and soon Shelia was standing on tiptoes with her arms pulled high in the air and her legs spread apart.

George simply watched from his chair in Belize. He now sat stroking his cock as Steve and Shelia played their little games.

Again the same type scenario occurred. Steve attached the butterfly type stimulating device that went into both Shelia’s pussy and asshole with the clit suction tip. When he applied the juice Shelia went wild being unable to control her pent up sexual desire. Then Steve fucked her ass and shot off in her face.

Each time Shelia would begin with fear and trepidation but these strong emotions were soon replaced by a sexual tension that began deep within her. Then the more Steve debased her, the stronger these impulses became. The orgasms produced were always very intense and wonderful. Shelia was very afraid of the way she was feeling about things. She did not know what she was becoming.

After several of these sessions Shelia was again talking to Judy as they drove to a meeting.

“Shelia, are things going okay between you and Steve?” Judy asked. Judy had wanted to ask Shelia about his for sometime but this was the first opportunity where they were alone.

“Yes, we are still having problems although Steve does not think so,” Shelia answered.

“So he continues to want you to do things you don’t want to do?” Judy continued.

“Yes, but what upsets me is how much I like what he is doing to me at the time. Then afterwards I feel very bad. Sometimes I feel like a slut,” Shelia explained.

“Shelia, you are not a slut. You are having sex with your husband. That is normal. It is what a wife does,” Judy said attempting to console her friend.

“I know but when I do these things it really feels good and I loose control of myself. Steve loves it when I loose control but I hate it.”

“So he is still tying you up and stuff?” Judy asked hoping Shelia would give her some details.

“Yes, he takes me to the garage and does things to me there. He put things on my wrists and ankles so he can attach ropes to them and then he hangs them on hooks. I can’t move. I can only stand there naked and let him do things to me. He even takes pictures of me like that. I don’t know what I would do if anyone ever saw those pictures,” Shelia explained.

Shelia and Judy arrived at their destination so the subject was quickly dropped. Judy walked into the meeting thinking about her young friend hung naked in the garage. She could feel some moisture between her legs. She also thought about the pictures and how much she would like to see them.

Steve and Shelia’s play usually occurred once every two weeks. Each time Shelia was totally satisfied even though she hated what he was doing to her.

George had enjoyed this at first but anything can get old. He had programmed the couple to play their games every two weeks. He had excellent quality video of it all and ran this video on his website that now totaled about 400 members. He wanted to keep the group small. He wanted mostly middle class individuals who knew something about computer but not enough to have any suspicions their computers were controlled. A few times George had encountered law enforcement surfers. He could quickly identify these individuals by their computer content. George was able to make his site go dead on these computers and there was little they can do about it. His site would simply no longer load on any of their computers. Sometimes he shut entire hubs off his internet connection for his own protection.

George decided to push the limit on Steve and Shelia. This was not before George had been able to do some programming to her during her journal writings times on the computer. However, she was much less susceptible to his manipulations so he was unable to control her as he did Steve. He found he could only stimulate desires in her that were always present.

The session went normal to the point where she stood before Steve with her arms pulled high into the arm and her legs spread. At this point Steve stood behind her.

“Open your mouth,” he ordered.

When Shelia opened her mouth Steve quickly inserted a ball gag and fastened the strap around her head. She could not say anything. Even when she attempted to scream, she found she could make very little sound. She immediately became worried. This was something new. What did Steve have in mind?