The World Is Different Now Ch. 03

Story Info
A new day, a new family harem.
3.2k words
4.58
58.9k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of Marge's bedroom washed and put together as best I could. Addie and Vanna were in the kitchen. A young blond, "girl next door" woman was coming through the front door laden with bags from a baby store. Addie said, "Mom do you know there is a big wet spot on the carpet by the kitchen. It has a strange odor."

Before Marge could answer, Vanna twirled my boxers and challenged, "You think these have anything to do with the wet spot?"

Marge blushed. I just walked past her and took some of the bags from Lil, "You must be Lil. We haven't met. I'm Tom."

She shyly shook my free hand. She was the smallest, thinnest, youngest and most athletic looking of the five women. About eighteen, I would guess.

"Vanna, stuff those into one of these bags. Going commando isn't very comfortable." Everyone except Lil laughed, uncomfortably.

After dinner, over dessert, the floor was mine. "Thanks to Addie, I have some things to share tonight. My farm closed. We netted forty-four million. With no capital gains right now, we get to keep it all. I know that sounds like a lot but we have to be very careful not to draw any attention to ourselves by spending too much. What we have done, so far, is pay off all the bills and pre-pay re-occurring expenses for a couple of years. That will give us breathing room and give us time to figure out other things."

Only, Addie's mouth was shut. There had been no real inflation since the gene crisis started. It was a lot of money. I would have complete control but they had given me some security and freedom. Life would be good for all of us. Already, I was having sex, was awaiting a healthy son, could laugh openly and soon would not have to work in the tire plant and act dumb all of the time. For the first time in many years, I felt masculine and alive.

That evening we drank, danced, talked and got to know each other better. I had asked to spend a few days alone with each woman after we get settled. No expectations; but no competition either. I wanted to talk one-on-one and make sure I was not being overly foolish. One gossip in the group and life could get really bad, really quick.

I was surprised when none of the sisters took offense when their mother kept me pinned on the dance floor and then swept me into a secluded corner. She had not finished this afternoon. I decided to push her a little.

"Marge, please get us some more wine. I would like to dance with Lil. I don't even know her."

Lil protested that she did not dance. "You do now. Come here."

She came to me, put her little hand in mine and asked, "What do I do?"

"Follow my movements and do what your body tells you to do."

She learned the tried and true two-step in half a song. She never fought. If I moved her in a new way, she went. I dipped her at the end of the song, allowing my right leg to press into her stomach. Like her mother, her legs opened. Marge was right and I was in heaven.

The night progressed. Some were talking about turning in. Lil asked, "When will we feel the baby move?" Marge filled in all the details, said she would bring home an ultrasound so we could all hear him and then some pictures during the fifth month. Vanna wasn't really showing yet but she pretended she was.

I pulled Addie aside. "The sale would never have happened without your help. I want to thank you very, very much. I owe you a great deal and hope I can repay you. Marge tells me you are very frugal and saving for some big secret. Tell me where you want me to transfer it and I'll put one million into your account."

Addie is normally a vocal confident woman. She was visibly shocked and speechless. Two of her sisters rushed to her. I whispered, "The money has to be our secret. Not even your sisters can know. Tell them, I told you a naughty joke or something."

About ten, I decided to push my luck and exert myself. "Ladies I hope you don't mind but your mom and I are going to turn in. Lil will you bring us a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses?" Marge squealed when I swooped her up and carried her, feet kicking, into the bedroom.

Lil stood in the doorway. I ignored her for the moment. My back was to her. I dumped Marge on the bed and removed my shirt slowly, "Marge, strip for me. I want to kiss every inch of your body."

"Tom, Lil is behind you. Maybe, we should wait."

I looked at Lil, her eyes were as big as silver dollars, she was sweating and the two glasses in her left hand clinked together. She did not move an inch. "Marge, I don't think she wants to leave just yet." Firmly I added, "She can stay as long as she wants. She can sit in the chair by the bed."

Marge flowed seamlessly into character. Quickly she was naked, sitting in the middle of the bed. I took the wine and glasses from Lil, bent down, kissed her sweetly and licked her lips as I pulled away. I poured wine for her mother and me. "Drink my lovely. Drink what you need. I want to kiss your lips, suck your breasts and turn you on enough to make another wet spot on the bed." She downed the entire glass and lay back on the bed to wait for me. I was only seconds behind her.

I could not get enough of her lips, her tongue and touching her body. I licked all around inside her mouth and she pulled me down to do the same to me. I stretched her hands over her head, straddling her breasts. I kissed and licked her hands, her arms, under her arms, down her sides and worshiped every inch of her breasts. I went to kiss her lips again. She wiggled under me. Her eyes were ablaze, "Let you spit drip into my mouth. Help me remember of how your cock spit into me today. Please, use me. Make me do things."

"Only if you put two fingers inside your lovely cunt and fuck yourself. She moaned and frantically pulled her hands free, pushing them under me and between her legs. I could feel her arms working. This was new for me, but why not. My first stream was slightly off and hit the side of her mouth and ran down her cheek to her throat. Her eyes were slits. She moaned. My second stream was true. I watched it hit her tongue and slip down her throat. She did not swallow. She brought a puddle to her lips, pushed her tongue through, then opened her lips slowly. I was spellbound watching the stream slip down her open throat into her stomach. I almost came in my pants.

"Don't move, My Lovely. I want to feel our bodies touch. You almost made me cum. When I do, I want to be in your body."

Two, maybe three fingers of her right hand were rhythmically thrusting in and out. A steady squishing sound filled my ears and the smell of her hot juices filled the room. As I stepped out of my pants, my cock sprang wetly into view. I had not realized, Lil had sat down in the chair by the bed. My dick was bobbing only two feet in front of her face. In one long stroke, I pulled all the pre-cum in my pipe out onto my fingers. Before I turned back to her mother, I wiped my fingers across Lil's lips. She licked for more but they were gone. "Touch yourself Lil. Keep time with us. Finish with your mother and don't stop until she does."

Marge had watched me play with Lil. She was racing, almost there, breaking the rules. Her goody box of toys was only a few feet away. I selected a few items. One loud crack of her thronged whip across her belly, made the room absolutely quiet. All eyes were on me. Marge still had three fingers imbedded in her cunt and juices glistened on her hand.

"You were about to break your agreement, weren't you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Stretch your arms high above your head and open your legs wide."

For the next few minutes, I used soft Velcro cuffs to bind her wrists to the slats in the headboard. Her legs were cuffed and stretched wide to the corners of the bed's foot. I kissed and teased her closed eyes and then covered them with a furry mask.

"Twist, wither, try to get away. Fight against me. Your body is mine. Mine to do with as I want." Marge moaned and thrust up with her hips, showing me what she wanted. I was not touching her. "I can tease you. Tickle you. Twist your hard nipples. Hurt you if I want." Her body was begging to be touched now. It was moving, searching for contact. Any contact. I bent and kissed her open mouth. She searched and sucked seeking my tongue. All of her body was pushing up. Screaming, "Touch me." It was not ready. It was still demanding. Marge would have to beg.

I stroked her with a rabbit fur glove; at first, so lightly she had to hold her breath to feel its hairs slip across her neck, twirl around her nipples and rub just above her pussy from hip to hip. I let her feel my hot breath above her clit while I stroked her thighs with my glove. I found a wire brush in the box. When she arched for the soft fur, the harsh cold bristles pressed her nipples. She recoiled but came back for more. She crammed her right nipple into the brush and gasped at the pain she caused herself. Yet, she did not retreat.

Ten, twenty more minutes with every texture I could find – paper, an ice cube, a feather, the eraser of a pencil – I rubbed her body. I kissed her lips and she moaned never knowing where she would be touched, how hard or with what. When the electric "Magic Wand" crackled on her breasts and moved to her belly she cried out.

"Not yet, Marge. Not yet."

An electric shock to the lips of her pussy made her wither. I laid it aside and brought my lips to her breasts. I licked and sucked. She made a sound in her throat as if she were drowning. Her head rolled back and forth. I knelt between her legs and lowered my mouth to her cunt. She froze and waited. I waited. Her cunt searched for me. I licked her. She moaned. I sucked her lips and kissed her glistening clit. Four times I stopped when she got too close.

"Please. Please, Tom."

I licked her and talked directly into her pussy, "Please, what Marge?"

"Please. I'm hurting. Please let me cum."

"Are you begging me?"

"Yes. I'm begging. Anything you want. Anytime you want. Anywhere you want. Please, let me cum."

I untied her and removed her mask. "Do you want me to take you or do your want to ride me?"

Tears ran down her cheeks. She lay open for me in total surrender, "Fuck me hard. Tare my cunt apart with your cock. Make me cum. Use me."

"Put me inside you. Give yourself totally to me and your own pleasure."

Marge grabbed my cock with both her hands and pulled. Her aim was perfect. We both exhaled in pure pleasure. My shaft slipped steadily into her until our pubic bones ground into each other. I could feel her rigid clit demanding abuse.

I started to thrust into her. Her legs at first widened. I went in deeper. Her legs wrapped around my hips and thighs. She would not let me get away. I quit pumping and just rolled my hips into her while my cock explored every wet, tasty nook and cranny.

I was about to loose it. I needed a diversion and whispered, "Marge look at Lil." Lil was naked; her legs were spread over the arms of the stuffed chair. One hand cupped her right breast and the other worked her clit. Her eyes were unblinking staring at her mother's pussy stretched around my cock. She was breathing heavily through her mouth and saliva was trickling from the corner of her lips. I think she could see us but she was totally spaced out, struggling like her mother, wanting release, savoring the torturous pleasure of trying not to cum until she had permission.

Marge was slipping over the top, "O My God, she is so beautiful."

Evenly, smoothly and hard, I slammed into her. She growled trying to hold back. She had lost. I would not let her think she had failed me. "Show her beauty. Cum for your daughter. Cum as hard as you can so she can cum too. Cum for me, now."

Marge drew me tightly to her with her legs and dug her nails into my back. I could barely breathe but my cock kept thrusting and feeling her cunt suck me in deeper each time.

She talked to her daughter, "Watch Momma. Watch me cum. Cum when I do."

Then mom, the proper nurse, screamed one word loud and long enough to damage the house, "Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt." And she came, spurting around my cock when I thrust. Spritzing into the air. Her nectar landed over the bed and sprinkled onto Lil. That was enough. Lil was her mother's daughter. She said some unintelligible words, humped her fingers and wet the overstuffed chair.

The beauty was stunning. I had tears in my eyes but I had not cum.

Marge was still floating, when I pulled out of her and flipped her over. "On your knees now. I need to cum."

She was unsteady. My hand slapped noisily onto her right ass cheek. She pushed back at me. "Again. Spank me, again."

I pushed my cock deep into her and spanked her in time with each thrust. She was cuming again, clinching the pillow to her face and cursing into it. My balls tightened painfully. "Take me. Take it all. I cuming."

She reached between her legs and pulled my sack. "Harder damn you!"

I wasn't going to take that from a sub. "OK, Bitch. You asked for it."

My next thrust almost flattened her, but she rebounded. Again and again we slammed together. Marge kept screaming "Harder" and I sweated, trying to please her. My balls were dry. I was finished cuming but my cock was still hard. Mercifully, "Harder" became "Stop. Stop. I can't take any more."

Marge melted into the bed and I slid down on her back. My cock still buried in her pulsing pussy. She was gasping for breath and still panting in time with her cunt. "It won't stop."

I thrust.

"No. Please."

In a couple of minutes, my dick popped out of her and I rolled so most of my weight was off to her side. She was very still, but awake. I rolled her over and kissed her down from her high.

"That was even better than this afternoon."

"It's because of you. Your body drives me wild."

We were quiet for a while. Lil was leaning over the bed, looking. Her hand was buried between her legs.

"Open your legs wider, Marge."

She hesitated as if to say, "No more right now."

"Do what I tell you."

Her legs opened. I spread the lips of her pussy. My cum was starting to leak out of her.

"Look close, Lil."

Lil leaned more forward and gasped at the beauty of her mother's open, freshly-fucked and satisfied cunt.

"Touch her. Taste her. So you will know."

She hesitated then brought her pussy drenched hand to her mother and dipped her fingers into my cum. Without prompting she brought her own fingers to her mouth and sucked. She tasting my cum and her mother for the first time.

Marge watched but did not blink or move. I got up and laid Lil down on the bed.

Marge asked very softly, "Please, don't take her now. Wait until she asks you."

"I won't Marge. I am just going to taste her."

I brought my lips to Lil's swollen pussy. When I licked the first time she drew up her legs and opened wide for me. She had learned from her mother.

Marge moved to hold her and kiss her and stroke her breasts while I feasted between her daughter's legs. She had made herself cum but had been distracted. It had not been all that she needed. I pushed her up so her feet rested on the bed and her knees spread even wider. Her hips churned slightly without her knowledge. She was sweet from her asshole to her clit. Her short pubic hair was wet and I lapped at it also.

Her first sound was a low pleading groan into her mother's mouth when my lips closed over her bare glistening clit. She was so ready. I sucked and licked. I pulled at her pussy's lips. She was almost there. I stroked at her asshole with a wet finger and nudged at its opening. She liked that and pushed back. Her entire body tightened and a muffled sound spread into Marge's mouth when my finger slipped in.

Lil's body did not relax. She thrust into my lips and pulled my hair putting my mouth exactly where she needed it. She was whimpering now. It was her turn. She rolled away from her mother, onto her back and she fucked up at my lips and tongue. I felt her belly tighten and her legs draw up higher. Her lips opened wider and her clit fully extended from its hood. I increased the speed of my finger and my sucking. She came for me. She needed pressure inside her to give me her body's nectar. I would get that some other time. But for now, I was content to look up at her contorted face, endure the pain of her pulling my hair, enjoy her taste and feel her body race through two climaxes.

She did not have to push me away. I knew. I pulled away and rested my head on the trimmed blond hair above her pussy.

Lil recovered quickly. I sat her up and kissed her lips firmly. "Thank you for letting me please you. Are you all right?"

"Yes, it was wonderful."

"What you saw and did tonight was one night. There is no guilt or expectations. You never have to do anything again. Thank you for being there for your mom and me. You have a magnificent body, made for sex, and you are not afraid of letting go to get your pleasure. You are very beautiful."

Lil, her mother and I rested on the bed together for a while. I knew when Lil left for her room. I was wasted. I just pulled the covers up, avoided the wet spot, spooned my sticky body into Marge's warm, soft, sticky ass and went to sleep.