The World of Futadom

Story Info
So let me tell you about the world of Futadom.
1.6k words
2.9
27.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futriarchal kingdoms empires and clans

Futadom Empire

Futa Shogunate

Mandate of Futa*(part of the Chinese Empire)

Futa Jallon tribes

Golden Horde

Indigenous Futa

Futa Bongo islands

Futa Jarldoms(part of the Futadom Empire)

Patriarchal kingdoms, empires and clans

The Federation of the free states

The Papacy

The Papacy colonial states

African Defense League

The Caliphate

South East Asian Defense League

Finland

Tatar tribes

Chinese Empire*

Mixed kingdoms, empires and clans

U.S.S.R

The Outback Clans

The Moose Tribe

Chinese Empire*

Ladyboy Paradise

Kamasutra

Matriachal

Micronesia

Mixed

Chinese Empire/Mandate of Futa

Mandate of Futa is a Futa state within the chinese empire with certain levels of autonomy. Males are allowed to marry futas but then must live with them in the mandate. Futas can only hold public office in the mandate. The emperor and his vassals are all men except for those from the Mandate. The empire is an isolationist feudal government that has achieved harmony between futas and male by introducing a learning system where futas practice meditation from an early age to control their urges. Mastery level is attained when they achieve a constant spermal drippage. Those who attain this are exclusively monks who has secluded themselves from society, living only for meditation in the mountains.

U.S.S.R

A communist state where all penises and vaginas are deemed equal under a totalitarian state which propagates a view that they live in perfect utopia. Reality is different though and the ruling members of the party hoard wealth, boys, females and futas depending on what they prefer. When the revolution began they removed all futa and non-futa land owners and replaced them with state sanctioned organisations which led to a sharp decline in farming traditions and production. Producing an abundance of crops was deemed a capitalist treachery. Their ruinous economic decisions led to nationwide starvation and the people live in perpetual stupor, giving rise to black markets.

Outback Clans

Mixed Clans of Australia, some which are ruled by futas and others by males. The clans are mostly at peace with eachother but sometimes hostilities break out, often caused by futas kidnapping males from rivalling clans.

The Moose tribe

a peaceful tribe ruled by a small tribal council. All genders are valued and seen as brothers, sisters and futas. The tribe is a remnant from the second world war and consists of people who fled and formed groups that live in northern canada. They live off Reindeer Herding.

Ladyboy Paradise

Is the number one holiday destination for futas of all nations. Males and women also travel there to live out their sexual fantasies.

Kamasutra

In india males and futas has reached nirvana levels of coexistance. Your social standing is determined by a castsystem. Good sexual deeds will give you better karma and raise your social standing in the next life.

Micronesia - Matriarchal

small island tribes that live in harmony amongst eachother, ruled by women.

Patriarchal

The Papacy

A collection of kingdoms in southern europe who all adhere to the Pope as the religious head of the church. Futas are not allowed to hold public office or any positions of power but are not treated with cruelty. They may marry if they get a special permission from the church. The Priesthood live in celibacy and are deemed paragons of virtue but in secret a majority of them love dicks. The papacy often launches crusades against the caliphate which they are in a constant state of conflict with. While the empire is also a christian nation they hold the heretical belief that god is a futa. Which can cause some tensions allthough the two nations try to keep cordial relations.

Papacy Colonial states

Colonial states associated with the The Papacy Kingdoms.

The Federation of the free states

A collection of states in western North America and Mexico. The states have high autonomy and collaborate in matters of diplomacy and trade. The rights of futas vary between the different states, in some they are deemed second hand citizens and are neither allowed to hold public office or marry and in other states futas are more emancipated and are allowed to marry and hold minor public offices, even vote. Allthough similar in political systems The Federation and The Futadom Empire has a long history of conflict.

African Defense League

An assortment of various African states in a military alliance formed to battle the scourge of the Futa Jallon tribes. They have little belief in diplomacy or equal rights for futas and the sole purpose of the alliance is to subjugate all futas.

The Caliphate

A cruel Theocratic state. Futas and women are forced to cover themselves in veils and the practice of gelding futa babies is widespread. Those who are not gelded are required to cover their penises with an extra veil. A futa who penetrates is punished harshly by being burned alive in public displays. Many males keep futas as sex slaves. Launches Jihads against neighbouring heretical religions and futa states.

South east asian defense league

Like the african counterpart they are a collaboration of states but they differ that their focus is less in military expansion and more in diplomacy and trade. The league was formed to create a powerful united front to other empires, the caliphate in particular. Futas are treated with respect but are not allowed to vote or take part in political discourse.

Finland

-

Tatar tribes

Nomadic patriarchal tribes living in northern siberia. They often do battle battle with the Golden Horde but has lost each one of them, their resistance is futile. Offers tribute of boys to ensure their survival.

Futriarchal

Futadom Empire

A republic where the empress is the head of state but lacks law making power. The senate vote and intstitute laws and govern society. The empress has the power to veto any law. The high court works as a bridge and balance between the two. Has a constitution where the right of each gender are stated. Women are almost seen as fullborn members of society. They can marry, start businesses and hold lower public offices in the government and higher in the judicial system. They are given a vote but theirs is only counted as half of a futas.

Males are not allowed to vote or hold public office. They are reliant on their mistresses and are either allowed or ordered to work for them. The rights of males has progressed during the last two centuries with the male security act, making rape outside of marriage illegal, there is a clause though. If the male acts in a seductive manner he will be held responsible for the act and the futa will be released with no consequence.

The male marriage act, futas who want to marry a male need to prove that they have enough resources to provide for them. This was enacted so that the lower class futas wouldn't hoard males and then discard them when they no longer could pay for their sustenance.

The male health and nutrition act, Futas live on average fifteen years longer than their males. This created large amounts of elderly futas dying in misery and loneliness. To combat this the government decided to try and prolong the life expectancy of males aswell as building new homes for the elderly with male nurses.

Futa Shogunate

A feudal isolationist state where the emperor is only a puppet to the shogun who hold all military power. They hold values such as pride and honor in high esteem. A vassal who has failed to serve or dishonored their mistress will be forced to offer one of her unmarried sons to perform a spearing harakiri. A practice where they are speared to death by the mistress penis. Aristocratic boys are allowed no anal training to withstand this and a futa noble caught training her boys will have her title removed and her lands confiscated, then all her boys will have to perform a spearing harakiri. Boys could also be gifted to the mistress to provide favour. Thus aristocratic futas value boys highly and seek to produce as many as possible.

The dominion of the futa tribes(Futa Jallon)

A collection of various futa tribes in western and central africa. They differ in both culture and ethnicity. Most are peaceful but some are warlike. The warlike tribes would often raid neighbouring futa tribes and heteronormative societies, causing the African defense league to be formed. In the last centuries the Futa Jallon tribes has been subjected to cruel persecution by both the caliphate and the ADL. Seeing large swathes of their land taken and whole villages deported to be sold off as slaves.

Golden Horde

A collaboration of nomadic steppe clans in central asia ruled by a Han. They often raid and kidnap boys from the northern tatar tribes but has begun to make moves into the Chinese Empire. Males has no rights whatsoever, and serve their mistresses as slaves or slavewives. The average life expectancy of an adult male is low, only fifteen years. They are very particulate about their cleanliness and it is their boywives duty to lick them clean each day. When they take a new wife they perform a ritual called the breaking. The untrained boy is forced to perform oral and anal sex with their futa husband in a public and religious display and if they survive they become her wife.

Indigenous Futa

Small futa tribes in the amazons. Subjected to cruel exploatation by The papacys colonial states.

The bongo islands

Island tribes in the pacific ocean and polynesia.

Futa Jarldoms

States of the Futadom Empire with the right to self govern. They are proud of their norse heritage. The major Jarldoms are Sjaelland, Jylland, Fyn, Noregr, Nordlandet Iceland and Skaane.