The World Possessed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sudden commotion at the entrance to the hall. A deep bell boomed once and four young girls ran in. They wore nets of emeralds and sapphires in their hair to show their status as nymphs in their last year. They all had slick-silk shirts that covered their torsos and arms, but clung so tightly that they did nothing to conceal their already well-developed breasts. Below their waists they wore micro-skirts that swirled upwards as they moved, showing that their sexes were barely covered by shiny thongs sparkling with emeralds and sapphires. Below these they wore ankle boots with the spike heels that I had come to recognise as one of the ubiquitous symbols of female dominance.

"Come on slugs," called one of them, striking the nearest slave with the short crop that she wielded with an already expert hand, "time to go and give your tribute the Goddess!"

I lined up with the other slaves. Together, the nymphs walked along the line, arm in arm, obviously relishing their power over the hugely muscled men who cowered before them. They stopped when they came to me.

"You're new aren't you?" One of them asked.

"Yes mistress," I replied, keeping my eyes down.

"Nice cock!" She said, slapping it with her crop. "I'm going to make sure I ride it during the ceremony!"

"OK, let's move 'em out!" Shouted one of the girls.

With that they drove us like cattle, out of the hall and into the sparkling morning air.

We emerged into the village square, with the pyramid temple immediately in front of us. The paving of the square was free of the snow that had fallen overnight; it now lay neatly banked all around. Crowds of men were converging on the temple from the other households around the square, hurried on by scantily-clad, crop-wielding women and nymphs. It was still cold, but the bitter wind had dropped and the paving felt warm beneath my feet as I ran with all the other men towards a row of arches at the base of the pyramid.

I looked up as I approached the temple. The golden walls were covered with erotic bas-reliefs, larger than life size. But these were no chaste, pure marble. All were painted in life-like colours. In one, the goddess was enthroned with her cunt gaping while four men crawled before her, vying to lick the sex-cream that oozed down her latrix-clad legs. In another she was riding two slaves and holding the erect penises of two more that knelt beside her, while neophytes played with her tits. Other reliefs showed women and goddesses writhing together over the hugely erect penises of male slaves, or whipping them while trampling them beneath booted feet . The meaning was clear: here was a temple of lust, dedicated to the sexual worship of the goddess. I had barely had time to glance at the figures before I felt the sharp sting of a crop against my bare bottom.

"Stop gawping, you fool! Get inside!"

So I passed under and arch and entered the goddess's temple for the first time. Inside it was womb-like, dark and warm and blood-red. The floor was soft and yielding beneath my bare feet. The ceiling seemed low, with root-like tendrils hanging from it, waving slightly as if alive. I felt something touch my ankle, I looked down to see that the floor was covered in gently writhing tentacles. The light throbbed red in time with the beating of my heart and with the pulse of an unseen drum.

The drum was soon joined by music, and the tempo increased. Around me I could see men dancing in time to the beat, rhythmically stamping and thrusting as the air filled with the unmistakable odour of powerful female sex-pheromones. I couldn't help myself, I joined the dance, fucking the air as the my body responded with insistent lust to the music and the scent. As we danced, women came to join us, their naked, oiled bodies gleaming in the dim red light. They undulated around us, at least seven men to every woman, rubbing their slick bodies against ours, then dancing away from us, laughing at our frustration. I tried to follow, but found that if I moved, tentacles would catch at my ankles.

Several women, including the nymph who had spoken to me back in the household, impaled themselves on my cock. They rode me, wrapping their legs around my body, frotting themselves to orgasm, while I thrust into them with frustrated lust. Other women beat me with their crops, or masturbated while they rubbed themselves against me. All the time the music went on, its beat rising, the tempo increasing. At last the music stopped. There was quiet and stillness. The men stopped moving, the women stood still, their breasts heaving from the aftermath of their multiple orgasms. Then the music began again. This time it was a more measured beat and all around me men and women turned to face the middle of the temple, while the men began to sing:

"We adore You O Goddess, and worship we must Your cruelty endless, Your almighty lust. You bind us and whip us, Your pleasure – our pain We come at Your bidding again and again. Your beautiful body makes slaves of us all Your glorious cunt holds our pricks in Your thrall. We fall at Your feet, but you pay us no heed Domination and power are all that You need. Our bodies are Yours to do with what You will To spurn and to trample, to use and to kill. We worship You Goddess, all glory is Thine – We are Yours Great Goddess, all Dominant, Divine! O take us Great Goddess, all Dominant, Divine!"

The singing rose to a crescendo at the thirteenth line and all the men threw their hands into the air. Immediately I did so, I felt tendrils from the ceiling catch at my wrists, pulling them so that my arms were stretched wide. At the same time, two tentacles on the floor fastened themselves to my ankles, drawing my legs apart, while a third tentacle rose between my legs. It grew rapidly, swelling at the tip and circling as if groping for my body. It touched my scrotum and instantly began to flatten and expand, soon enveloping my prick and my balls in a continuous sheet of fleshy material. Meanwhile another part of the tentacle probed between my arse cheeks and penetrated my anus, wriggling inside until it pressed against my prostate gland. As I looked down in horror at the thing between my legs, I struggled fruitlessly against the restraints at my wrists and ankles.

There was a sudden, blinding light and I looked up. On a raised platform at the centre of the temple was a circle of the village's 12 household goddesses. Each was crowned with a glittering golden diadem, decorated with a single spike on which sparkled a diamond. Each goddess wore her arm-length gloves, and crotch-high, spike-heeled boots, but all of them also wore heavy gold bracelets and massive gold necklaces and chokers. Every goddess was standing above a bound slave, each one with a hugely engorged prick.

The music swelled and into the centre of the stage rose a platform on which stood Lilith. She wore a double-spiked diadem and dripped with gold. In addition to the shiny, black latrix that clung tightly to her arms and legs, she also wore a dramatic, floor length cloak that swirled about her. Its collar was high and upturned, framing her heart-stoppingly beautiful face and the flame of her hair, which was piled, regally, on top of her head. At her feet was the slave Frit and kneeling before her was her neophyte, Eris.

Lilith threw her arms wide and Eris rose to take the cloak from her shoulders. Placing the cloak on the dais, she knelt beside Frit and held his penis upright, so that it stood vertically, massive and throbbing, pointing at Lilith's cunt.

"Now worship the goddess!"

Lilith's voice seemed to speak to me and to me alone. I felt as if her eyes were searing into mine as she sank down and impaled herself on Frit's penis, sliding its slippery length into the oiled depths of her luscious cunt. All the goddesses simultaneously began to fuck their slaves. Soon they were crying out in ecstasy as the men's cum spurted endlessly into their hungry pussies.

Meanwhile the covering over my penis and balls came alive. It felt as if a hundred tiny fingers were tickling my scrotum, while my penis was being sucked and pumped by an expert fellatrix. With the erotic sight of the goddesses in front of me, the smell of pure sex in the air, the sensations in my genitals and the sound of the women all around masturbating furiously, this was incomparably the most erotic experience of my life and I knew that I had to come soon or my heart would burst.

Lilith was riding Frit furiously, as Eris frantically licked at her clitoris, while pressing her own cunt hard against Frit's mouth and playing with the goddess's rock-hard nipples. I could see Frit's body writhing beneath her, jerking and thrusting against his bonds, every muscle in spasm, every sinew stretched to breaking point, while the jism boiled out around the sucking mouth of Lilith's obscenely gaping cunt. I knew that no human body could stand for long what Frit was going through. Sure enough, I saw Lilith throw up her hands in triumph as she sucked out the last of Frit's life. She rose to her feet, the spunk pouring down her legs, to be lapped by Eris's hungry lips.

"I give you all permission to come!" She cried.

With a gasp all the slaves began to orgasm. The sucking tentacles pulled the spunk from us, sweeping it away in gobbets and streams to feed the hungry goddesses, who threw back their heads in ecstasy as the power of our collective orgasms swept over them, giving them with the dark energy they craved. At last it was done. The stage went black and we hung limply in our bonds, exhausted by the power of our orgasms. The temple was silent save for the sobs and gasps of slaves. Then the light grew and the tendrils and tentacles released us.

"Right slaves!" The imperious voices of women brought us back to our senses. "Worship's over for today. Get to work now!"

Buttocks were lashed with stinging crops as we were all driven out of the temple. All that is, except for me. I heard the cruel voice of Leela calling me.

"7833, you're to follow me!"

12