The World Possessed Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact the bodyguard lasted only a very few minutes. Thea almost effortlessly turned his hulking body into a grey, lifeless husk, a shrivelled, wizened bag of skin and bones. Gazing down contemptuously at the body that had filled her with its life, she simply blasted it with a single, blinding bolt of energy, reducing it, in a searing instant, to fine, grey ash.

"It looks as if you'll have to find another bodyguard, Nikolai," she said to the groaning man who stirred, weakly in his bonds. She looked at him and shook her head. "I suppose I'll have to give you some energy, or you won't be able to get me what I want." The latrix drew back from her hand as she spoke, and she laid her palm, briefly, on his forehead. The effect was instantaneous, as if a galvanic shock had passed through him, Nikolai stood upright. Thea undid his wrist cuffs and told him to release his ankles. As soon as he was free he grovelled at her feet, polishing her boots with his tongue, while she shuddered in delight. When she had had enough, she kicked him away.

"Please let me worship you goddess," the grovelling man murmured, crawling after Thea as she left the chamber to return to her office.

"Put your clothes on slave," was all the reply that Thea gave him. At a gesture from her, his clothes left the ground and flung themselves at him. "I want as many illegal immigrants as you can get me. All fit, young men. At least twenty a week, starting immediately. You can take them to my house on the coast. Nadia will give you the address. When can I expect the first shipment?"

"In three days time, goddess," the Russian replied as he struggled to dress himself while remaining kneeling before her. "I know where I can get hold of a number that I think will suit you."

"Excellent," Thea responded, "in return I'll sort out some of your little money troubles. But just remember that you're my slave now. I'm in your mind and I may call you at any time." She noticed that he was fully dressed. "OK, you can go now, but remember -- I shall expect the shipment in three days time. Oh, and send Nadia in to me."

With a worshipful look at his goddess, the once proud Russian crime boss bobbed his head and left the room.

"So, Jake," Thea said, turning to me, "the goddess begins to possess the world..."

12