The World Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charis looked doubtful, as she turned to look at my prick, which had grown still larger as a result of their ministrations.

"I'm not sure I can," she said.

"Nonsense," snorted Eris, "you'll never make Silver unless you can subdue a little prick like that!"

Still looking apprehensive, Charis straddled my hips, while Eris wrenched my prick upright, carefully positioning it at the entrance of her companion's anus. With a look of agony, Charis began trying to insert my massive glans into her tight orifice.

At that moment, there was a blast of chill air and a horrific roaring. All three of us instantly turned to look for the source of the noise. The girls immediately scrambled off my body, leaving my damp flesh exposed to the freezing wind that now blew through the room.

The most appalling beast had appeared in the laboratory. The top of its head stood about four metres high and was about a metre and a half long. It appeared to be all mouth, with slavering, blood-flecked teeth like huge, curved steak-knives. Its small red eyes raged as it raised its head to roar again. The hideous monster halted a couple of metres from my shivering body. Folding its legs beneath it, it sank to the ground like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

Then I saw her, raised on its huge, scaly back, her cunt distended around a massive, phallic spine that jutted from its backbone, just behind its shoulders.

I knew her at once. The lust and cruelty of my two tormentrices was a poor, pale shadow of what I now saw in her eyes. I knew that I was looking at my goddess, staring into the abyss of desperate, endless torment that would be mine when she had possessed me.