The World Pt. 06

Story Info
A futa meets more futas.
7.3k words
4.37
14.2k
20

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers

The next few days went about as routine as could be in the futa world of Anne. She'd wake up, notice her cock was a little bigger, her mother would take her to school, she'd fuck Bree a little, play around with some other girls, and go back home. Patricia had told Anne that she had to stay home the rest of the week, though she hadn't given her a reason in particular, just that she missed her too much. Anne had little say in the matter and was forced to oblige to her mom for the millionth time.

Even though she'd run through at least 20 women in the first week, being with Lydia was her favorite. She normally liked anal the most, but Lydia's blowjobs were out of this world - no other girl could take her anywhere near all the way anymore. Her dick was around 10.5 inches now, and although it had grown a good deal since Bree took her virginity, she wasn't expected to grow anymore. Such was the way of futa biology.

Patricia still had yet to buy Anne the phone, chalking it up to having poor shifts and working part time elsewhere, but Anne wasn't so sure. It would've only taken maybe 45 minutes to pick it up, how hard could it have been? She knew her mom was intentionally not getting it for her, and keeping her home for weird reasons (why keep her home if she had to work nights?), but she knew her complaining would be as useless as ever.

She was doing well in school, though, and she'd found many new things that she enjoyed with other girls. One of her classmates, the goth girl Haley with the tight pussy, let Anne cum all in her panties, and she wore them like that the whole day. One of the more well-endowed teachers at her school, her pre-cal teacher who had already sung her praises for her mathematics skills, had even given her a titfuck in the staff area and had the principal lick it off of her. And there was never any shortage of other girls lining up to have their chance at the most hung futa in the whole school.

Finally, Friday rolled around, and Anne was excited to finish off the week with Bree. While Bree couldn't take her dick the deepest, she was her closest friend and she enjoyed her presence more than the other women who were just there for her to cum in.

While Anne had been busy with the two older women during lunch, Bree had managed to get dick from Scarlett, and she made her ever-submissive girlfriend watch the entire affair. Scarlett enjoyed teasing Amber by fucking other women right in front of her in a loving, passionate way. The two made out, held each other, looked in each other's eyes, and even came at the same time while Bree was riding her. As Bree was wearing her usual skirt with no panties, she leaked cum out of her pussy the whole day; she felt like a total slut for futa dick.

"Hey," Bree said as she greeted Anne with a sloppy kiss. "Hi there, you slut," Anne teased.

"Slut? What do you mean?" Bree sarcastically responded.

"You've been leaking cum out all day! Everyone knows it!" Anne exclaimed, pointing to the cum running down Bree's damp thighs.

It was at this point that Lucia had overheard the conversation. She was wearing her usual outfit, but this time her booty shorts read "CUM SLUT" instead of "ANAL SLUT." A nice change-up, given the circumstances. She approached the two girls, hoping to get some action.

"You're so lucky you got a creampie! Whose is it?" Lucia asked as she felt up Bree's legs.

"If you can guess who it is on your first try, Anne will fuck you however you like," Bree said as she winked at her friend. Anne was surprised, but the idea that Lucia was such a slut that she could identify whose semen was whose based on simply tasting it a little was an idea that turned her on immensely.

"Are you kidding? I know what everyone's cum tastes like!" Lucia enthusiastically responded as she got on her knees and pulled up Bree's miniskirt. She licked the cum off of her thighs first before diving her tongue into Bree's welcoming pussy, consuming all the juices she possibly could. Bree barely even reacted to this and was just excited for her to come out and give her answer.

"Well, whose is it, slut?" Bree asked as she pulled the Hispanic girl away by her hair.

"Umm Scarlett's, duh?!" Lucia responded as she shoved a couple fingers into Bree, digging out more cum along the way.

Bree once again pulled the famished girl away from her pussy, and brought her up to her height for a brief makeout session. Anne was already undressed from the waist down, in preparation for what Lucia wanted.

"So, what's it gonna be? Anal again?" Anne asked as she began jacking off her dick a little harder.

"Mmh, I don't really care how you fuck me, just gimme a big load on my face," Lucia moaned in-between sucking on Bree's tongue. "I want my mommy to see what a good slut I've been today," she added.

"Is that really all you are? Just a slut?" Anne gasped at how dirty this girl was as she slid a finger into her own pussy.

"Absolutely, all I want is dick and cum inside me 24/7!" Lucia exclaimed as she turned around and got on her knees, trying once again to fit Anne's huge cock all the way down her throat.

"Is your mom as much of a whore as you are?" Anne moaned as she looked down in Lucia's eyes, seeing nothing but pure lustful desire.

"Mhmm, she'd take your dick in no time," Lucia said after she choked a little more on Anne's dick.

It was then that the study hall teacher, Ms. Hathaway, came back from her extended bathroom break (where she was probably fucking yet another student). She wasn't normally bothered by students getting it on, but when Anne was involved, she was certainly interested. Her dick was a solid 7 inches, and went well with her full figure. She was wearing jeans and a button-up, as was customary for teachers there, but there was a clear bulge in her pants and she smelled of sex.

She stepped up to the scene, unbuttoned her pants, and grabbed Anne by her hair, pulling her back. "Do you mind sharing?" She asked, looking Anne dead in the eyes. "N-not at all, Ms. Hathaway," Anne gasped as she looked down at the woman's cock, wet from before and starting to already get hard again.

Lucia's excitement from the prospect of getting a big facial from Anne was doubled when she was presented with another dick to suck. She alternated back and forth between the two of them, taking Ms. Hathaway's all the way and Anne's as far as she could. The two futas made out a little while their slut took care of their other needs.

Bree was rubbing her clit a little to this, and suddenly had an idea. She grabbed her phone, sent a couple messages, maybe took a picture here and there, and went back to pleasuring herself. After a couple of minutes passed by, Scarlett opened the door, her dick already out and in her hands.

"Heard we were going to use a slut today, eh?" Scarlett said as she approached the threesome.

"Mmh, please," Lucia moaned. "I've already tasted your cum once today and I want to again," she added in-between slurping on Anne's cock.

Rough as ever, Scarlett pulled Lucia up by her hair, fondled her boobs a little from behind, and pulled down her booty shorts, only to press her dick against her ass cheeks after. The other two futas took the opportunity to undress each other too, as Anne marveled at the older woman's body.

Scarlett took the lead and told Lucia to ride Anne, as the futa laid down and let her. Though her cock was too big for most women's throats or asses, it wasn't usually too hard for sluts like Lucia to ride her. Ms. Hathaway took her mouth, and Scarlett took her ass. Anne wondered if Amber would ever join the scene, but she figured that Scarlett had forbidden her as always.

The two teen futas pumped back and forth into Lucia, as the lone woman moaned in ecstasy and came over both of them too many times to count. She was certainly talented at deepthroating too, as she barely ever let up from taking Ms. Hathaway's dick all the way down her slutty throat.

Sometime in the midst of this, Bree had managed to find Lucia's phone and recorded some highlights of the event. She sent them to Lucia's mom, as the older woman told Bree how jealous she was - she hadn't been gangbanged like that in years, apparently.

Anne knew she was getting close, but she also knew that she was supposed to give Lucia a facial. She wasn't sure how to have everyone get the memo, so she simply shoved the other two futas away and pushed Lucia off of her. The girl got down on her knees and opened her mouth as Anne was jacking off rapidly, moaning as she creamed all over Lucia's face, which was now marked with an even happier smile than before.

Ms. Hathaway continued fucking her throat, but Scarlett had gotten dressed and was heading out. "My slut is so much better than you, you whore," she rudely snapped to Lucia, who was too happy and turned on to take offense. By the time Anne had gotten dressed, Ms. Hathaway was giving Lucia the same treatment - leaving her several strands of cum all over her face, hair, eyelids, and lips. The teen licked her lips a little and got dressed again, eager to show her mom the fruits of her labor.

Anne went to the restroom to clean up, but instead of tissues, she found the mouth of another willing teen who would be taking care of her. She didn't even catch the name of this one, she just had long brunette hair and C cup tits, and, upon seeing a hung futa enter the bathroom, eagerly licked Anne's dick clean to the delight of the two of them. In the stalls, there were at least two other couples going at it, and Anne loved hearing the moans from everyone else while she had a teen cleaning her up.

----

It was another silent car ride home for Patricia and her daughter. It was the weekend, and Anne knew there would be no excuse for her mom not to buy her a phone. She was frustrated with her mom, and finally, a couple minutes from home, demanded an explanation. "So why haven't you gotten me a phone yet? And where have you been going at nights?"

Patricia couldn't respond. She knew that she had no excuse, and that the reality of what was actually going on was too much for her to admit. Although she claimed to be working to get extra money, she was dipping into her savings to get dicked down by the local futas. They were certainly fine specimens, but nowhere near as hung or as sexy as her own daughter, yet her shame prevented her from indulging with her. All Patricia could do at this point was look down at Anne's ever-present bulge and remain silent, fantasizing about having Anne take her.

The two women were parked, and Anne continued to press her ever-silent mom about all of the secrecy. Finally, the older woman spoke up. "I-I'll tell you inside, okay?" She said as she practically jumped out of the car and ran inside. Anne scoffed a little and walked in after her, still frustrated by how weird her mom was being.

When she entered the house, her mom was sitting down on the coach, wearing only a thong that she had on backwards. She had it pushed to one side and was rubbing her clit excitedly with one hand and playing with one of her nipples with her free hand. Anne gasped at the sight of her own mother's erotic show, not even really sure what to do in the moment.

"Please just fuck me," Patricia moaned. She pushed two of her fingers inside herself before cleaning them off with her mouth. "O-Or do you like anal more? I know you told me you preferred it; you can have my ass too, baby," she moaned as she spread her legs more and shoved a finger into her ass.

Once again, Anne was in a new scenario that she couldn't help but get immediately turned on by. The sight of her mom, who was usually dominant with her, feeling so helpless at the thought of her girlcock was too much. But, she thought, maybe it would be fun to prolong this a bit.

"You think you really want my dick?" She teased as she grabbed her bulge. "Yes honey, I've been going out and getting other futa dicks but I know yours is the best," she moaned as she continued switching her fingers between her three holes.

"Then go find another slut and I'll fuck both of you," Anne replied seductively as she began walking to her room. Patricia, ever dejected, watched in silence as her own daughter refused to have sex with her alone. Unphased, she stood up, straightened up her thong a little, and threw on a button-up, stopping halfway up to give ample view of her cleavage. She started out, desperate to find someone to share her daughter with.

Before she could even begin going door to door, she spotted a teen who was probably heading home from school. She had on some black thigh highs and a high top miniskirt that, as per usual, barely even began to cover her ass. Patricia could tell even from a few meters away that she had some dried cum on her socks and, from closer investigation, fresh cum on her face.

"E-excuse me, young lady," Patricia yelled to the teen who was trying to find her keys to get in. "Would you like to sit on my daughter's cock? She won't have sex with me unless I bring a friend," she asked, in the most matter-of-fact way she could. "Obviously!" The mystery girl replied, as she followed Patricia inside excitedly.

The two walked into Anne's room and quickly took notice of her jacking off deliberately and slowly, letting their eyes watch the entire motion of her hands going up and down her shaft. The teen's mouth was watering and Patricia's pussy was dripping on the floor below. Both of them would kill for that cock, they knew.

Other than some masturbating of their own, they were too submissive and nervous to do anything other than wait for Anne's command. The futa knew she had them completely in her control, and smirked a little as she saw how obedient they were already being by just watching. Finally, she spoke up.

"I want the teen bent over on my bed, and Mommy, you can eat my ass the whole time," she announced as she got up to make room for the teenager. The girl pulled her skirt up a little, pulled her thong aside, and looked over her shoulder to watch Anne enter her unbelievably tight pussy. She licked a bit of the cum off of her face as she thought about getting even more inside her.

Patricia, meanwhile, was on her knees and in position behind her daughter. She had never done anything like this (even in her sluttier days) and would have turned futas down for it in her youth, but her daughter was such a perfect specimen that she couldn't help it. She plunged her tongue fully in Anne's ass as she began entering the poor stranger's pussy, filling it with the biggest dick it would surely ever receive.

Besides the addition of Patricia's rubbing of her own clit to the mix, the trio stayed in that state. Anne would occasionally spank the teen (who had already came several times by the time anyone else had gotten close) and left her initially pale ass as red as could be.

"Have you ever had it this big before?" Anne breathlessly asked her as she picked up her tempo.

"I-I only ever fuck my s-sister," she moaned in response, clearly in a sort of post-orgasmic daze even as she felt her next one building.

Anne realized that she was getting close to her own orgasm, most likely due to the teen's pussy clamping down on her dick every couple of minutes from hers, and wasn't sure how she wanted to finish. She remembered when she came down Lydia's throat and how jealous the two sisters were, and the thought of teasing her own mom like that excited her.

"You want me to knock your slut pussy up?" Anne aggressively moaned as she deeply dug her nails into the girl's ass. "P-pleasee..." she gasped out in reply, unable to say much else. Anne pushed her mother's face roughly against her ass as she made one final thrust into the young girl and felt her mom's tongue deep inside her asshole, before screaming and filling her up completely.

While Patricia was still hard at work with her daughter, the two teens just remained in place, gasping a little, before Anne broke the silence. "You can leave now, thank you," she said as she pulled out of her. The young slut quickly smiled, got up, fingered herself to get some cum on her hands, and then seductively licked her fingers clean again. "Let me know if you ever wanna go again!" The mystery girl added as she walked out of the residence.

"You did good, Mommy," Anne told Patricia as she pulled away from her tongue finally.

"A-Aren't you gonna fuck me?" She asked, as she noticed the literal puddle of juices that she had dripped on the floor below.

"Nah, don't feel like it," Anne said as she began to get dressed again.

Patricia couldn't believe her ears. Her own daughter had made her find someone else to fuck, and she did so with someone much younger than her right in front of her. Not to mention having her tongue lodged in the other girl's ass the whole time. She had never felt so much like a whore in her whole life, but she had also never been as turned on in her whole life.

"Can you drive me to Bree's house? I wanna see what they're up to," Anne said nonchalantly as she began getting dressed again.

"Y-yes, yes of course honey," Patricia enthusiastically responded. She ran into the living room to retrieve her clothes, still hoping that her daughter might fuck her once they get there. "Do you need me to do anything else for you?" She asked, hoping to curry favor.

"Just get in the car and do exactly as I say tonight," Anne replied as she noticed her mom clearly looking at the bulge in her pants.

The car ride started out quiet; Anne was excited to see her friends again, and Patricia was still sopping wet from a combination of humiliation, excitement, and being with her daughter as she fucked some slut just minutes prior. She finally spoke up.

"Did you like when I ate your ass?" She asked, replaying the moment in her head for the millionth time already.

"Mhmm, you're probably the best at it so far," Anne replied as honest as ever.

"Really baby? You really mean that?" Patricia asked as she felt herself getting turned on even more; she thought maybe being the best at something meant that Anne would finally fuck her soon.

"Mhmm, I can't wait to have you do it with all of my friends," Anne added as she continued directing her mom on which roads to take.

"You mean I'll have to lick them like that too? Y-you're the first person I've done anything with ever since..." Patricia started but her voice began to trail off.

"Maybe I'll even let you do it after I cum inside them," Anne said as she reached down and grabbed her bulge, teasing her mom even more.

"I-I would be honored," Patricia replied as they pulled up to a red light, right beside a couple in a red convertible with the roof open. The driver was a brunette futa, clad in a black bra and sunglasses, who was getting her dick sucked by a cute blonde in the passenger seat, though she paid little attention to her. Anne and Patricia noticed this, and the teen futa got an idea.

"Flash your tits to them and tell them you're a whore," Anne demanded. Before the word "whore" even exited her mouth, Patricia was already putting the window down and pulling her shirt and bra up. She turned to the couple and, as ordered, yelled the line.

"I'm a whore for futa cock!"

The futa receiving the blowjob turned a bit in Patricia's general direction, scoffed, and set her eyes back on the road and forced the woman next to her further onto her dick. The light soon after turned green and she sped off, as Patricia started fiddling with her clothes trying to get them straight before doing the same.

"Leave them out so I can see them," Anne asked with her usual newfound confidence. Patricia couldn't believe how much this whole day of rejection was turning her on; she had never felt so submissive before, and yet it was a totally freeing feeling. Even just knowing her daughter was ogling her tits (or even ignoring them completely) was driving her pussy crazy.

icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers
12