The World Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you this much of a slut for my other mom?" Anne asked as she watched her mom's boobs jiggle.

"N-no, nothing like this," Patricia responded, clearly a bit uncomfortable about her past.

"Don't sweat it, if you never met her then you'd never get to be my slut either," Anne joked, breaking the tension a little. "Two dicks for the price of one!"

Patricia's dirty mind immediately went to the thought of being fucked by Anne and Anne's mother, who was similarly well-endowed. Even though 19 years had passed, Patricia could still vividly remember being fucked by her, and frequently masturbated to the thought of it. Now she could include her daughter in that fantasy too.

As the duo pulled into a parking spot, Anne told her mom to be extra obedient for everyone, and promised she would have her dick eventually. Patricia remembered those words as the two made their way to the door.

Upon entering the residence, the mother and daughter duo were greeted by a completely nude Lydia (save for an apron that seemed to function more like a bib) who was cooking some eggs. After a couple of motherly introductions (and some brief make-outs), Lydia began explaining that it was actually a very special day.

"It's so funny that this is the day you'd pick out to come visit, because my wife Kate's coming in tonight! She's home for the weekend, anyways," Lydia stated with excitement in her tone. "The girls are out shopping for some slutty clothes. Ah to be young again, I know she'll fuck me if she just sees me naked, I let my kids worry about the lingerie and all that," she rambled on to her guests.

"That's so exciting! I finally get to meet her," Anne replied as Patricia was getting even more turned on at the thought of having someone else's dick inside her too.

"It'll be really fun! And your mom won't have to worry about not having enough cock to go around, Kate can go plenty of rounds," she added as she began putting the food from the pan onto some plates nearby.

"Oh you won't have to worry about that, Mommy's just going to be eating ass tonight," Anne responded with a devilish grin to Patricia. Before she could respond, Lydia spoke up.

"Oh really? Well more for us then! If that's the case, though, she could certainly do some work on me right now, no?" The older woman said as she turned and spread her ass with her hands.

Almost on reaction, Patricia was crawling on her knees to the other mother, desperate to obey and please both of the women now. Anne felt her cock getting hard and pulled it out to casually masturbate a bit, but she held a conversation with the mostly nonchalant Lydia.

"So how are your studies going? Hopefully you haven't been getting too much action," Lydia questioned in her strange motherly way.

"They're going good, but I have been getting quite a lot of sluts, e-ever since you guys exposed me to it. But you're still the best at sucking dick," Anne responded as she stroked her dick up and down slowly. Lydia turned around, blushing.

"You really mean that? I'm so glad, honey," Lydia added as she pushed Patricia into her ass more. "Your slut here's pretty good too."

"I know, right? She's been begging for my dick soo bad lately, but I want to train her a little first, it's more fun that way," Anne continued as she felt her dick get all the way hard.

"Can I just give you a blowjob already? It's all I've been thinking about this week - even more than my wife coming home," Lydia begged as she began to moan a little from Patricia's tongue inside her.

"You're always welcome to do that," Anne answered as she moved back to the couch and sat down, while the two moms made their way over to her. Lydia was soon on her knees with her ass out so that Patricia could continue her job. The experienced woman began licking the tip and sucking on it lightly, making eye contact with Anne the entire time, teasing her with slow movements.

"Mmmh, this is fun now, but you better take it all the way soon," Anne moaned as she ran her hand through Lydia's hair.

"You know I will but... is your mom allowed to eat my pussy? I know I'm already going to cum soon thinking about having this monster inside me," Lydia responded in between moans of her own.

"N-Nope, not allowed," Anne said with her more refined dominant side.

"Oh yeah? I'm just going to have it in my ass like my slut daughter?" Lydia replied after choking on Anne's cock for a few seconds.

"Just like her..." Anne gasped as she closed her eyes and pushed the older woman all the way onto her cock, feeling a familiar tongue on her pussy and balls.

"You're still the only one who can do that," Anne added as she opened her eyes again to watch Lydia's technique.

"I can tell you're getting close already," Lydia added with a smirk. "Any way you want it in particular? You are the guest of honor, of course."

"Mmh, make out with Mommy, I wanna see that," Anne replied as she began stroking her cock quickly. Lydia pulled the almost hypnotized Patricia away from her ass and brought her up between Anne's legs. The two 40 year olds began making out in front of the teen futa, complete with tongue sucking, spit swapping, and a few "you dirty slut"-s here and there from Lydia. Anne delayed her cumshot for as long as possible, but it was too much of a sight and she finally let loose, covering the two hungry women in her sperm.

The two moms more or less continued as they had been doing, enjoying the addition of some fresh futa cum to the mix. It was the first time Patricia had ever made out with another woman with futa cum in her mouth before, and she was certainly loving the experience - certainly a nice change from what she'd been doing all night.

After a bit of cleaning up (and no orgasms from the moms - one of them was waiting, one of them was forbidden), Bree and Jane arrived at the residence, fit with some small bags from the nearby sex shops. There were some more introductions, but they were cut short as the two siblings quickly vanished to their rooms to change each other.

Bree had selected a fairly minimal outfit - it was just some pasties on her nipples and stockings on her legs with some black high heels, leaving little to the imagination. She also had a black choker on, one that seemed to make her look like even more of a cheap slut. Lydia said she looked like a stripper, and Patricia...well, had quick and easy access to the teen's ass.

Jane had picked out an extremely tiny red bikini, one which just barely covered her nipples with the strings and was essentially a thong for the bottom. Also in her bottom was the buttplug that her mom had bought her that week, which could be seen whenever she bent over. Her huge boobs looked like they would burst out at any second.

"Eh, all around not bad," Lydia assessed with a bit of indifference as Patricia licked Bree's ass a little. "I still bet Kate's gonna fuck me first," she added with a hint of confidence.

It was right at that moment that, speak of the devil, the other futa arrived, proudly opening the door to her second home. She was a definite beauty; tall, a nice but not huge rack, a milf-looking ass, and short blonde hair. Anne could certainly see the family resemblance.

"I'm hoooome!" She announced to her very underdressed family members. The trio sprung up and went to hug her, taking turns making out with her a little. Kate's hands were fixated on squeezing Bree and Jane's asses the whole time.

"Fuck, you all look so sexy tonight," Kate observed as she pulled away to get a better look at her family. "Who else do we have here?" She asked as she noticed Anna and Patricia observing the whole fiasco.

"Oh Mommy, this is my friend Anne, she's a futa with a huuuuge dick, and that's her mom. They're from out of town and I took her virginity!" Bree answered with excitement as she felt her mom's dick through her yoga pants.

"How wonderful!" Kate replied as she waved at the two of them. Anne smiled and waved back excitedly, whereas Patricia remained on her knees and did a half-wave.

"So Mommy... did you creampie any more teens while you were away?" Bree asked as she continued feeling up her futa mom's cock in the doorway.

"Maybe a couple hundred or so," Kate replied with a laugh as she went to make out with Lydia a little.

"Oh, that reminds me," Kate said as she broke the kiss, "I have to show you my new wife."

"New wife?" Bree asked with a dirty smile.

"Yep, 19 years old," Kate replied as she pulled out her phone from her purse and began showing some pictures to the girls. "We met at the lab and I took her virginity." Anne got up to go check her out too. "She's our age!" Bree exclaimed in response.

"Wow... she's really hot," Lydia said, somewhat astounded that her own wife would marry someone half her age without telling her. The woman in question was a stark redhead, Scandinavian looking, with small tits and a cute ass. She had very pale skin and a huge "SLUT" tattoo on one of her thighs.

"Do you like redheads now?" Lydia asked, teasing her wife a little.

"I've only been fucking redheads lately, just been a bit of a new obsession for me," Kate replied as she let Bree pull her dick out of her tight pants finally.

"Hey mom, I bet Kate'll fuck you if you dye your hair red!" Anne yelled to Patricia from across the room. She didn't really mean anything by it, but Patricia - whose juices had dripped all over the apartment by now, was excited by the prospect. Without a word, she got dressed, and exited the home.

"Where are you going?" Jane asked her as the orgy began moving into the bedroom concurrently.

"To dye my hair, of course," Patricia quickly responded. And out the door she went.

"Wow, you've trained her good," Kate told Anne, impressed at the whole situation.

"It's only her first day too!" Anne responded, proud of how much she had made her mother a slut for futa cock already.

"Your mom is great, my two daughters dressed up and look sooo pretty tonight, my teen wife back home practically never stops inviting her friends over to fuck me, why are you the weakest link?" Kate asked Lydia as she wrapped her hands around her neck.

"W-what do you mean? I've always been a good slut for y-" Lydia was cut off by Kate tightening her grip.

"You didn't even dress up for me? You think you can just get naked and that'll be enough?" Kate interrogated as she spit in her wife's face, much to the bemusement of the other women present who were growing increasingly turned on by the scene. Bree was already licking her fingers and using them to rub her clit.

"Get over here, Bree," Kate demanded as her daughter willingly complied. "You too, big-dick," the futa added as Anne stepped forward. "We're going to show you what you'll be missing out on tonight," Kate harshly explained to Lydia as she used her hands to rub her spit into her wife's face.

Bree smiled big at the excitement of what Kate had planned, had bent over onto her bed, giving full access to her ass and pussy. Kate instructed Anne to get on the bed and throat fuck Bree as hard as possible. Jane meanwhile was positioned near Bree's ass, so that their futa mother could switch between their holes.

While the younger women were getting organized, Kate was tying up Lydia and situating her in place to be just inches away from the orgy. After a few good slaps in the face and the tits, she averted her attention from her milf wife to her teen daughter, and began to slowly fuck Bree's pussy. Kate's dick wasn't as big as Anne's, but it was still a hefty 9 inches; Bree would normally be screaming from her mother's stimulation, but Anne was keeping her quiet, only the sounds of her choking on her dick were coming out.

Jane obediently squished her tits together and held her mouth open while Kate was railing her sister, just waiting to have her face fucked too. Kate eventually switched and forced the ever-willing Jane down all the way on her dick, which caused her to gag profusely on it - just as Bree was doing on Anne's dick.

"Bree's pussy is so much tighter than yours... and Jane's tits are so much bigger..." Kate mocked to Lydia as the woman remained in place, tied up and watching the whole scene.

"Y-you can fuck them however you like, they're your daughters too," Lydia moaned as she found herself sopping wet from all of the humiliation.

Bree spoke up through her gagging. "She always tries to hog the futas we bring home, and she even steals their cum from us too!" Jane nodded her head in agreement, although it likely just seemed like she was bobbing her head on Kate's dick.

"Is that so?" Kate said as she pulled her dick out of Jane's mouth and started slapping it on her boobs instead. "You think just because I knocked you up a couple of times that you're the best slut around here?" She questioned Lydia as she began to push her dick down Jane's ample cleavage.

"N-no, honey, I try to share it's just sometimes it doesn't always work out-" Lydia was cut off by Kate shoving her face against her ass. "Why don't you do something right for once, you whore," she demanded. Lydia, ever the obedient one, did as she was instructed and ate her wife's ass and pussy, sliding her tongue between both.

Seemingly without warning, Kate stopped fucking Jane's tits and switched to Bree's ass, shoving her full length directly in. Anne knew that Bree could barely take her that far, and heard her yelp as Anne's dick was most of the way down her throat. Bree's mom grabbed her by her hips and fucked her roughly, making sure to get all the way in each time.

The two futas were both getting close and looked up at each other simultaneously. Almost on cue, they both came at the same time - filling Bree with ample amounts of cum in both of her holes. Bree's hand went down to her clit and she began rubbing herself rapidly before she began one of her most powerful orgasms ever. All 5 women remained in their positions for a minute without moving, just relishing in their delight. Lydia was the only one moving, as she still was orally pleasing her wife as a good slut should. Finally, Kate spoke up.

"I love you, baby," she said to Lydia as she pulled her up by her hair, untying her shortly after. "I missed you bad," Lydia responded as she put her hands around her wife, kissing her intimately. The three younger women all took the hint and withdrew from the room, instead heading for the couch in the living room.

After some more romantic embraces and expressions of affection, Lydia shoved Kate onto her daughter's bed and got on top of her. She began to grind against Kate's dick, getting it plenty wet with her juices, and pinned her arms down to prevent her from taking control. "I know you like having your fun in front of the girls, but you'll always be my bitch, won't you?" Lydia teased as she slipped a single inch of Kate's dick inside her before quickly pulling it out.

"Y-yes, of course," Kate affirmed as her wife began tying her hands to the bedpost.

"You think you can just marry some slut and make me jealous or something?" Lydia interrogated as she began rubbing Kate's clit with one hand and her cock with the other.

"I just keep her around f-for sex, that's all," Kate moaned in response.

"Oh? So she's better than I am?" Lydia continued teasing her as she began wrapping her lips around Kate's dick.

"Nobody's better than you, you're the best in the whole world," Kate gasped as she desperately wanted to force her wife down on her dick further.

"And you're my favorite in the whole world," Lydia moaned affectionately as she began bobbing her head up and down on Kate's package.

"Fuck that's so good," Kate moaned as she watched her wife continue her blowjob like a pro.

"What about her pussy? Is it tighter than mine?" Lydia said after taking Kate's dick all the way down to her balls and coming back up again.

"Y-yes but nobody rides as good as you," Kate confessed as her entire body began twitching.

"I suppose you want me to do that now then, huh?" Lydia asked as she licked all around the head of Kate's cock.

"Pleaseeee... you know I always need you baby," Kate begged in response.

"You're sure you want me? Not one of our daughters or that other old slut?" Lydia teased further as she sat up and turned around, twerking a little and giving her wife a great view of her huge ass..

"Just you, I only want you now because I know you're the best," Kate answered while feeling like her cock would explode just from the view she had.

"Hm, let's see about that," Lydia responded as she turned around with a smile and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Kate desperately asked.

"You'll see," Lydia replied, giving her ass a little shake before walking into the living room.

She was greeted by the sight of (a newly red-haired) Patricia eating Bree's ass as she laid on the couch with Jane and Anne. They were talking rather generally about school, the universities that the two teens had picked out, and Jane's experiences at her college. Patricia obediently never let up as she continued using her tongue to get more and more of Kate's cum out.

"Bree, Jane, slut, I want you all over here. I guess Anne can come too so she isn't lonely!" Lydia exclaimed as the party of four hopped to their feet to see what the big deal was (although Bree made sure to get Patricia back on her knees and have her crawl to the destination).

When they all arrived back in the bedroom, Lydia sat Bree on the bed next to Kate and pulled her stockings off, only to use them to blindfold her wife. The other women simply stood staring at Kate's rock hard dick as it pulsated every now and then.

"I want us all to ride Katie a little, because Katie thinks she'll know which one is me. Isn't that sweet?" Lydia explained as she ran her hands through the still-kneeling Patricia's hair.

"Y-yes ma'am," Patricia gasped in response.

"Anne, you decide the order," Lydia instructed. Anne thought about who would get to go first, and finally decided on Bree. Jane obviously wouldn't be partaking in this charade, so she instead used her hands to make sure her mom stayed hard the entire time.

Bree climbed up and kept her lips as sealed as possible before positioning herself on top of Kate's dick. She rubbed it all over her clit, making herself extra wet, as her blindfolded mom moaned in response. Jane began rubbing her own clit to the sight of the scene while Anne felt up the two older women a little.

After Bree came a very excited Patricia, and finally Lydia. All three women silently rode the older futa and endured multiple orgasms on her. Bree was fast and impatient, and had the tightest pussy out of all of them. Patricia was hesitant but took Kate deeper than anyone else, and she was by far the wettest of the three. But Lydia rode her lovingly, knowing exactly when to speed up and slow down, and when to grind against her instead. She was definitely the pro, and she was the only one who made Kate cum.

The older futa moaned and felt her entire body shake as she came in her wife, and Lydia wore a confident grin the entire time. She stepped off of Kate's cock and got in line with the rest of the girls as Jane and Anne removed her blindfold.

"So? Which one do you think was Lydia?" Anne asked as she began undoing the rest of Kate's bondage.

"Oh I know she was the last, nobody ever makes me cum like she does," Kate answered as she embraced her wife in a deep kiss, the two of them smiling and looking into each other's eyes.

After a few more casual makeouts from the other women, Jane spoke up.

"I think we need some showers, but I think I also need some dick," she announced as she began feeling up Anne and Lydia.

"How bout it, Anne? Want to join us?" Lydia asked as she headed towards the shower, being led by Jane who was pulling her by her cock.

"Obviously!" The teen futa responded as she pursued after them. The three remaining women went to the other shower, content to enjoy some lesbian action for a while instead.

12