The World's Best Diet Plan

Story Info
Sister's ambitious diet plan goes awry.
12.1k words
4.47
114.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers

Disclaimer: I know some of my writing may have been misspelled but I was in a hurry to finally finish this story. So please do not tell me about it, and if you are put off by misspelled words, please, just copy it, paste it onto your own computer, and change it yourself. I own this story and all the characters. If the copyright laws are violated, I WILL SUE...even though I'll probably lose. But anyway, enjoy the story; hope you get a nice little laugh, and some sort of sexual high. Please check out some of my other stories I have written and please, please, please leave comments, if you leave your e-mail address, I can take suggestions or discuss it.

************

My name is Jon and I am overweight. Being 5' 11" means that you have a lot to fill, but I have filled it all. I have a sister named Kamila. (It's Czech and pronounced "Kah-mil-UH"; we were born to Czech ancestors that immigrated here in the 1800's.) Kamila is nothing like me; she plays soccer and exercises everyday you'd think she would lose her breasts, seeing as how active she is like most girls on her team. They are flat chested and muscular, not my kind of girl, but some guys seem to like it. Anyway, Kamila didn't seem to lose anything, she was still thin and fit, her breasts were a full 34b, and her legs were smooth and long, her stomach flat and toned.

We grew up in the suburbs of Los Angeles, of course, being in the suburbs; you are close to anything and everything. So I really never had to walk very far to get where I was going, to the movies, the store, just about anywhere you could want. I began to put on weight when I was 14 and my parents thought it was just baby fat, but I kept growing. By the summer of 2002 I was 18 years old and about 255 pounds. I sat in my room all the time, lying on my bed playing video games all day, I never actually dated a girl before, but I was still popular. I would make jokes about my fatness; it didn't matter to me when someone called me fat, it made me feel happy that everyone liked me for something. We were semi-rich, we had a pool outside in the yard, which Kamila wanted, and I chose video games. I would eat anything you gave me, Twinkies, ho-ho's, Snicker's, anything as long as it was not healthy for me. Kamila was a different story; she would try to pressure me to try vegetables, and even attempted to put me on an exercise plan. She would harass me until I couldn't take it anymore, I would chase her around the house, trying to catch her, she always out ran me and I would be left back to huff and puff my way back to my room to rest. Kamila would walk by my room and laugh at me, I would laugh back but I swore to myself one day that I would catch her.

That summer in 2002, Kamila and I had just gotten out of High school, and Kamila was going to see if she was accepted and then go to college with the soccer scholarship she had earned. I wanted something different; I enrolled in the local community college to learn about stand-up comedy. I wanted to become a famous comedian like Jerry Seinfeld, except I would be the first fat person to enjoy making fun of myself.

*********

"Where and when did you get that?" I asked as I looked at the trampoline in our yard next to the pool.

"Dad got it for me, yesterday." She said as she jumped up and down on it, her breasts bouncing slightly. "Why do you care?" She asked as I watched her.

"I don't, but he never buys me anything I want." Which was a lie because he had bought me all the video games I had ever wanted, but I was getting bored of them lately.

"You can use it too." She said. "But I know you won't so really he got it for me." She replied as she stopped and climbed off.

"Oh, I'll use it some day, when I lose three pounds." I answered jokingly. I had used just about all of the diets to rid myself of the cursed mass. I used the low carb diet, the water diet, the Hollywood diet, the protein diet, the no-protein diet, the Atkin's diet, and even starved myself, But I never lost any weight, instead I gained more.

"Yeah well, when you do then we'll all probably die of shock." She said as she walked back into the house.

*********

One week in LA, it was as hot as hell, almost literally. I was sweating more than the average person should've been, you could've rung a towel out with all the sweat I was losing. 104 degrees and the humidity was killing me, my friends asked if they could swim in our pool, but Kamila interrupted me on the phone and said no one could come over because our parents were away shopping in preparation for their trip. With our parents gone next week, it would leave us completely alone for at least 5 whole days and we both swore we would be good in advance. I reluctantly hung up and decided to go swimming myself, I put on my extra-extra large swim shorts. I walked out onto the deck and saw Kamila sitting in her pink bikini sunning herself, the phone and radio by her side. "You know, sun causes cancer." I said as I walked up to her.

"Oh, everything causes cancer these days." She replied, not looking up.

I didn't say anything as I walked over to the shallow side of the pool, I paused at the steps and got a wicked idea, I walked over to the deep end of the pool that Kamila was closest to and got ready to jump in. I would've used the diving board next to me, but since I had broken it last summer, my dad told me to stay off of it. I jumped as high as I could and did a perfect Olympic-style cannon ball into the water. The splash flew up and soaked Kamila, just as she looked up.

I swam to the top of the water and smiled, Kamila just sat there with a surprised look on her face, and then she glared at me. "That was for last night." I replied. The night before she had started to make fun of me and I was in no mood for any smart ass comment's, I was busy with level 18 of 'Psydon's exile' and I was almost going to win. She unplugged the system and I lost all of my work, I was so angry when I saw her standing there holding the plug in her hands and smiling. I tried to get it back, but she took off running I figured it was a waste to chase her, but I wanted to get back to the game. I didn't catch her and she hid the power cord somewhere while I was heaving for breath.

"God, that was cold!" she shouted as she got up and wiped herself off with the towel. She walked over to the trampoline and started jumping.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as she jumped her legs caught the sunlight and made them shine.

"Nothing's better to dry off than a fun jump!" She shouted back.

That had not been my intention, I expected her to storm off and then she would get back at me sometime later, but she didn't seem very angry. I climbed out of the pool and wrung some of the water off my body and threw it at her. "Ew! Fat water!" she said as she turned away, trying to avoid it.

"Fat!" I shouted, I ran over to the trampoline and jumped up. The trampoline springs instantly squeaked at the strain of my weight. I ran to the middle and it dropped so low, I could feel the cool green grass against my feet. "I'll show you fat!" I said as she tried to get away from me, but the incline of the trampoline net was too high and she fell against me. I felt her smooth skin against mine and then fell down and her foot rubbed against my crotch. I moved back at her touch, I had never felt a girl like that, I was always next to them or behind them, I never had them right in front of me. I got off the trampoline, trying to hide my erection (hey, just because I was fat doesn't mean I wasn't a man). Kamila however, moved back into the middle and started jumping again.

"Jeez, it's like I would been thrown into space when you got off!" she said laughing at me. Had she felt my erection? I glowed with embarrassment and started to walk away. "Hey, aren't you gonna jump so more?" She asked. I turned to look at her.

"You don't think I'll break it?" I asked.

"No, this has a strength of at least 500 pounds, why do you think we got this one?" She said with a laugh. "I only weigh about 115 pounds...actually about 105 last time I checked, and along with your fatness, we'll have enough."

"All right." I climbed back up and Kamila moved to the side. I jumped up and down, trying to make my falls lighter so I would not hit the ground every time I jumped. It was pretty fun; no wonder Kamila liked doing this.

"See, it's fun isn't it?" She asked as she moved back over to me, she took my hands in hers, and we jumped together. I looked at her face and smiled, she was smiling at me, the water from my bathing suit dripping onto my feet and then trampoline net. I looked down and jumped a little harder, Kamila flew into the air higher than I did, she shrieked in joy and fell back down. Then I saw her bathing suit top had moved to the side as she jumped again, I stopped and watched. Her breasts were getting farther and farther out of her top, I knew what was going to happen next, in fact, I expected it.

When I saw her nipple, I got a tightness in my stomach; this was the first time I had seen one in person. "Why did you stop?" She asked as she stopped jumping. I was at a loss for words, she didn't notice until I didn't move my gaze away; she looked down and said, "Oh!" She turned away and pulled her top back over her breasts. She held it over with one hand and with the other she pushed me away from her.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I turned my back and climbed of the trampoline. I went back into the house and to my room, where I locked the door and thumped down on my bed. I felt like banging my head against the wall, there I was, face to face with a girl's nipple and I didn't do anything. Even if she was my sister, it didn't matter to me, because a man being alone is torture. I sat alone for about an hour and then I decided to apologize for looking at her. I got off my bed and walked to the door and flung it open.

Kamila gasped in surprise, she stood in front of me with her hand up and in a fist, as if she was just about to knock, her body was wrapped in a towel with her bikini straps exposed around her neck. She put her hand down and asked if she could come in, I nodded and closed the door behind her. She stood at the foot of my bed as I sat down. "So what do you want?" I asked.

"Well, you saw me," She began. "It's no problem, I was just a little surprised...I'm sorry I pushed you." She said as I watched her expression, she did sound sorry for it.

"No big deal." I answered.

"I guess it must've been something for you to see, since you have never been with a girl...have you?"

I was stunned at her question, but she was right, I hadn't. "Yes," I answered in a shaky voice. "Yes I have." This time firmer. I was kinda mad that she had asked me, she wasn't supposed to know.

"Not the way you looked at me." She replied with a slight grin.

"Ok, all right, I haven't! I haven't even had sex, I'm a freaking virgin!" I said angrily. "Is that what you want to know?" It's hard for a guy to admit the truth sometimes.

"Hey, it's all right...don't get all lunatic on me." She said quietly, I calmed down at what she said about me acting like a lunatic. I wouldn't yell or shout, because I always had a calmness to me and always sounded like Jerry Seinfeld when I shouted, a little like I was yelling but I really just raised my voice, like I wasn't even angry, just nervous. "It's all right that you haven't slept with anyone...I've only done it once anyway." She said, as she blushed a little.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, quieter and calmer this time.

"Just so you know it's no big deal...he wasn't any good anyway."

"Who was it?"

"Jason." She replied, Jason was a jock at school and it was probably predestined to be, seeing as how jocks go with jocks and so on. Going to happen sooner or later. I was glad when she broke up with him though, she was sad for a couple of weeks, she didn't even make fun of me, that is really bad if she doesn't feel like making fun of me. "He was terrible." She said and then she went on about how at first he couldn't get it up and when he did he only lasted a couple of pushes and came. I had to laugh at that, I always thought he was gay, he would always feel up other jocks in class...really sick if you ask me. When I laughed it lightened the mood and I didn't feel as uneasy as before.

"Too bad I wasn't still in school when you told me this." I replied with an evil smile. She laughed and said she probably would've told me, but she didn't feel like getting me out of a fight with all the jocks.

"I know how hard it is for a man to...relieve himself." She said in a trembling voice. "I could help you...if you want."

I couldn't believe what she had just said, I only nodded. She took the towel off and then undid her bathing suit top straps and pulled it off, dropping it next to my bed, her perky nipples hard and pointing out at me. Then she stood up and took off her bikini bottoms, I saw that she had shaved everything except for a small patch just above her pussy. I looked in astonishment, she then took her fingers and put them underneath my bathing suit and pulled it down my legs. A weird thing happens when you get fat, everything gets bigger, including your dick, it's not all that bad when you're fat unless you don't have anyone to share it with. I could hear her gasp, when I saw her expression, I smiled. She got in between my legs and spit into her hand.

I groaned as I felt her hand against my skin, I had never had another hand on my dick, only me. I felt an exciting and unique feeling that someone else with a totally opposite hand shape was now stroking it. She alternated her hand with short strokes, just rubbing the head of it and then she would do a couple of slow long ones, going all the way down and up again. She rotated her hand and swirled around up and down, going faster and faster. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I told her. She didn't stop, in fact she went even faster.

I came with a torrent of cum as it shot out of me and hit her on her face and breasts, she pulled it a couple of more times, rubbing the rest of my cum on her hand. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and moaned. Then she ran her fingers across her breasts, scooping up the rest of my cum and licked her fingers clean. "Thank you." Was all I could say.

"Was that good?" She asked, still licking the sides of her mouth with her tongue.

"Yes...so good." I replied.

"I could do it some more...if you do me a favor." She said as she put the towel back around her body. I nodded, there was nothing I wouldn't do for something like this. "Go walking with me tomorrow morning." She replied. She had finally gotten to me, I knew she always wanted me to, but nothing could make me do it...until now.

"Sure...I'll do it." I replied without hesitation. I was looking forward to next week, since our parents would be out of town on a trip to Tennessee. It would take them at least 5 days to get there and back, so we were pretty much alone in our romantic continuance.

************

"C'mon, you're falling behind!" I ran to catch up to her, I was wet, so wet from sweat, it felt like I was in a shower. "Got to keep going." She said as I stopped next to her and took a drink of water. I groaned and kept going, I knew the rewards would far out weigh the pain and sweat. We walked all the way to the end of the road, which was only about 1 mile there and back. I was soaked with sweat; my shirt clung to the rolls of fat. When we got back I took a shower and rested for about an hour, but I didn't feel that bad, I felt better than before when I tried to exercise for my New Year's resolution.

"You didn't do so bad your first time." Kamila said as she stood in my doorway, she was wearing a pink pair of low slung cargo pants and had a T-shirt that showed her flat and sexy stomach.

"Oh, that's easy for you to say." I replied as I stood up. My legs felt like they were stuck in concrete, I walked slowly towards her. "Oh, I think I'm gonna die." I said as I hobbled out into the hallway. Kamila laughed and followed me into the kitchen; she made me a bowl of cereal and poured me some orange juice. After breakfast, Kamila went out with some of her friends; I went back to my room and started to play 'Psydon's exile' again. I play for about 10 minutes and got bored of it. I threw the controller down and walked outside.

I was still feeling exhausted from my walk in the morning, but I went swimming and cooled off from the heat that was still going strong. The water felt good against my skin and penetrated every crevice, relieving me of most of the pain from that morning, I swam around and even tried to dive, but all I managed to achieve was a couple of belly flops and a red stomach.

I toweled off and ate the lunch that Kamila had left for me. I looked at the salad and sat down at the table and stared at it for at least 5 minutes. I shoveled it into my mouth trying not to chew it, but I almost choked. After I finished coughing, I realized I had to get the vile vegetable taste in my mouth. I ate all of it and still felt hungry, but I wanted to show I had some self-control. I watched the TV for a while to get my mind off my hunger until Kamila came home.

That night, she knocked on my door and I let her in. She was holding a bag in her hands and took out a tracksuit; it was black and came with a matching jacket. I tried it on and it fit me, but I had to admit, I looked like a jackass, but Kamila didn't care. She also had another article of clothing the bag; she left for about 10 minutes and came back with a robe on. "I got you something else," She said as she untied the knot in the sash. "I hope you like it." She turned her back to me and took off the robe slowly and sensually. The first thing I saw was a line of red lace over her shoulders. Then she paused with the robe around her arms and then dropped it to the ground.

I couldn't believe the sight of her body in a tight lace dress, it was semi-transparent and I could see a little indication of her nipples as she walked over to my bed, her legs shone in the bedroom light and made them look perfect. It had a matching red thong that made her look even seductive.

"Mmmm, you smell good." I commented as she slid next to me.

"You like it? It's a new perfume I got from Nikki." She said as she moved closer to me. "You ready?" She asked as she put her hand in my boxers and started stroking my already hard cock. I stopped her; I held her hand in mine and kissed it.

"Can we try something different?" I asked, to take my mind off of eating I got on the internet and found a web site that showed how to pleasure a woman, I studied it and got some of the moves down and was eager to try them out on her.

"Like what?" She asked as she sat up.

"Just lay back...trust me." I replied as she lay on her back. I hooked my fingers over the sides of the thong and pulled them off of her legs slowly, when I got to her feet she moved them out and I dropped them on the floor next to her. I ran my hands slowly up and down her body, stopping briefly on her breasts and massaging them.

I hunched down and moved my face towards her stomach. I traced the outline of her pussy lips with my fingers, drawing slow, sensual circles. I shifted my face lower and spread her pussy with my fingers; it was already moist with anticipation. I tasted her lips with the tip of my tongue and was astonished at her sweetness as I ran it around the outside of her pussy. I had never tasted pussy before this and I didn't think it would be so good. I held her by her legs and transferred my tongue down and licked the area between her asshole and bottom of her pussy. I felt a shudder run through her body, and licked again and again. "Oh god...yessssss!" She said, I figured I was doing pretty good and then I pulled back. "Why did you—." I stopped her as I thrust my tongue into her hot opening.

akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers