The World's Best Diet Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back, rose off the bed and moaned deeper as I moved my tongue in and out. "Oh...my...god!" She said as I flicked it over her. I could taste something different, sweeter and more pungent than before. My dick was now pulsing with wanted attention and relief, but nothing would dissuade me from making Kamila cum. I moved my tongue higher and she gasped as I touched her clit, she panted deep and held my head in place with her legs. "Oh, lick it hardddd!" She said loudly. I guess eating all of that ice cream had really paid off, even if it made me a pig.

I looked up and saw she had her breasts pressed together, her nipples we hard and pointing straight up to the ceiling. Seeing that made me want to see her cum so badly that it was like it was my sole mission in life. I pointed my tongue and pressed her sensitive clit as hard as I could. "I'm gonna cummmmm!" She moaned loudly. I didn't care anymore if anyone heard us; all that mattered now was getting Kamila to cum.

Her fluid ran out as she pressed her ass down on the bed and then back up quickly. Her whole body trembled at every caress of my tongue, I saw her bring her fingers to her mouth as she tried to muffle her moans, and she closed her eyes in ecstasy. The fluid ran everywhere, down my face, in my mouth, and in my bed. Looks like I would have something nice to smell tomorrow. I wanted to keep going but she pushed my face away and said, "No more." I nodded and lay next her, she smiled and stroked my hair, she still panted but she calmed down and whispered in my ear, "I have never ever came that good."

"Well, I tried my best." I looked up at her with a grin and fell asleep with my head on top of her breasts.

*********

"Six more, just six more." I struggled as I tried to complete the last six of my 30 morning sit-ups. Kamila stood above me with a loose shirt on and every time she bent forward I could see her pert breasts from below. I struggled and pulled myself up with all my might and touched my legs with my elbows. "Five more, if you do this, I'll let you eat something special." I smiled; I knew exactly what she wanted as she shook her ass in my face. I pulled myself up with the last of my strength and did the last five sit-ups in a hurry. I fell back down, panting and wiping my face.

"All right...now what?" I asked as I stood up.

"Nothing, today is your off day." She replied as she handed me a towel.

"Oh, that's good." I said as I wiped the sweat from my face. Just as I finished, there was a knock at the door. I walked to the window and looked out, it was my friend, Rishard. He was probably just as fat as I was, maybe more, he always waddled when he walked, which wasn't often. He even used a motorized wheelchair he had bought with his allowance, but after it was stolen; he was restricted to a large electric scooter.

"Hey, fat bastard! Let's go get some ice cream!" he shouted up at me as I stuck my face out.

"It's only 9:00 in the morning!" I shouted back.

"So, what's your point?" He shouted. "C'mon, my parents got me eating low fat shit and I gotta have something with sustenance!"

"All right, all right...I'll be down in a couple of minutes." I turned away and shut the window and looked at Kamila. She had an amusing grin on her face. "What?" I asked as I smiled in discomfort and nervousness. She walked towards me and put her arms around me, or well, tried to. I didn't know what was happening, and I just hugged her back.

"You can go, just try not to eat a lot." She replied. I felt strange that I had just received permission to go, but I didn't care about her doing it, just as long as I got the prize I wanted at nighttime. I nodded and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed a little and put her hand over the spot where I had just smooched her.

"I'll be back soon." I replied as I ran out of the house.

***********

"Hey man, what's up?" Rishard asked as he handed me a scooter, not his, but one without a motor. "What took you so long, were you taking a shit?"

"All right, what is your fascination with the word shit?" I asked as I held the scooter in my hand. "It's always, shit this, and shit that."

"It's everywhere, here, there, even right back there where you stepped in it." He said with a stupid grin on his face. I looked down and saw I had just walked through a fresh steaming pile of poop from my mom's Saint Bernard, Molly. I quickly ran over to the fence and rubbed it off my shoe as best as I could, there was no way I was going to let someone see me with dog poop all over my shoe. After a fair amount of wiping, and groaning, my shoes looked acceptably clean and I sauntered away with Rishard.

"Why aren't you riding the scooter I brought? I had to ride about a half mile with that thing." Rishard said as I walked fast next to his scooter, the whine of the engine was starting to make me annoyed.

"Ever think about getting some exercise?" I said before I realized what I had said.

Rishard stopped and looked at me as if I had the plague. I stopped after I saw that he wasn't next to me anymore. "What?" I asked.

"Dude, you're starting to freak me out, first you don't want ice cream and now you want to walk instead of ride...you're not sick are you?" He asked as he puttered up next to me.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I just think it is time I lose some weight." I said as I walked after him. "There is nothing wrong with that."

"Maybe not, but think of last New Year's resolution, when you tried but gave up after 2 days?" He chuckled, sure, I had, but I was exhausted and thought I was going to die so I decided it was time to stop. "And prom? What the hell were we thinking?" He shook his head and laughed at another failed attempt to lose weight.

"Well, this time is different, I have some better...inspiration." I licked my lips at the thought of Kamila's sexy body next to mine at night.

"Maybe you should let me in on some of that." Rishard said as he switched the motor into high gear as soon as he saw the ice cream truck up the street. "Hey!" He shouted as I jogged up close to him. "How—?" I passed him and stopped in front of the truck. I waited for him and smiled as he got closer. "Damn man, you been workin' it lately?" I nodded and placed my order.

***********

I laughed as I walked back home, Rishard's motorized scooter gave out on the middle of the hill and he had to walk it all the way up. He acted like it was torture and then he fell to his knees and crawled, he finally stopped and looked up at me, gasping for air. "C'mon." I said as I took the scooter form his hands and began to push it. I held my fruit frost in my mouth and paused very once in a while to lick it before it melted. I had chose one that didn't have anything in it, just strawberry and ice, it was actually pretty good and much cheaper than the others. I also got one for Kamila and held it as I walked.

"That's right...push it you soon-to-be-skinny-son-of-a-bitch." He said as he lagged behind. "Hey! Wait for me!" I scoffed at his comment and quickly put a considerable distance between me and him. I stopped and laughed at him, he wasn't going to at least try to catch me. I waited for him and sighed as he punched me in my arm, but since it was still covered in fat, it didn't hurt very bad, but I still rubbed it.

"You should at least attempt to catch me sometime." I answered as I pushed the handlebars.

"All right, you know what, I'm going to walk home...I don't want to be here with you anymore!" He shoved me away from his scooter and began to walk away with it, his legs wobbling from the amount of gelatinous fat. "All you ever talk about is losing weight and that is not what I..." He stopped, shook his head and kept walking. Evidently, he didn't feel like talking to me right now, that was no problem, I didn't like hanging out with him anyway, his amount of fat made me repulsed and I didn't want to be like him anymore.

**********

"Hey! I got you some—." I stopped when Kamila came bounding down the stairs at me, holding a piece of paper clenched in her hand. I barely had enough time to set her fruit ice down before she jumped into my arms and embraced me. She actually knocked me back a few steps, I was worried that something was wrong until I saw her large smile. She kissed me on the mouth, a long wet one and then she shoved the paper in front of my face. I read it and then looked at her. She had gotten into the college she had wanted. She saw the expression on my face and then grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down; I didn't know what to think so I did too.

"I can't believe I got in!" She said overjoyed with glee. Her face sparkling with peculiar eagerness.

"I'm...happy...for...you." I replied as she squeezed me again. She stopped and caught her breath.

"Oh my gosh, we have to celebrate...we could go out to a club tonight!" She said. I had never been and wondered what it would be like and enthusiastically agreed at the invitation. "Oh, I have to call Brianna, and Denise, and Karin!" Kamila rushed off to call them on the phone and I reluctantly put the fruit ice into the freezer. I realized that I had made a big mistake, I couldn't dance. I had never gone to a school dance and hadn't even danced alone. This would certainly be a night I would not soon forget.

***********

I danced like an idiot, but Kamila didn't care, she danced with some other guys and me, I even danced with her friends and some other girl, any of which wouldn't have ever given me the time of day before if I had asked them, I sweated up a storm and enjoyed myself. All in all, it was a pretty fun night. I decided that I would like to go back sometime, maybe when I lost more weight.

I dropped off Kamila's friends and drove home; Kamila's head lay on my shoulder, probably from utter exhaustion. I embraced her with my right arm and she smiled. "I had a good time tonight." She replied sleepily.

"I did too," I answered back.

When we got home, I saw that she had fallen asleep. So I carried her into the house in my arms. I took her upstairs and undressed her for bed, and then I got undressed and fell asleep in the bed next to her.

**********

I woke up in the middle of the night with Kamila's butt pressed up against me. My morning wood was raging and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I moved my hands underneath the covers and slowly eased my underwear down my legs. Then I pushed the blanket up a little and put my arm around her, her breasts was soft and smooth. I brushed my hands across them and held them there for a moment, then I teased her nipples until they were rock hard and pointy, using small short strokes. I moved from her breasts and down to the unique place between her legs.

I slipped my hand underneath the fabric of her underwear and ran my fingers through the curly patch of pubic hairs just above her hot pussy. I made a "V" with my forefinger and middle finger and ran it across the lips that were already moist. I could feel her open her legs a little to allow me more room to stroke her pussy. I could feel her relax and her breathing was getting quicker, I figured that this would a good time to slip my cock inside. I didn't bother pulling her underwear all the way down, just enough so I could get inside. I rubbed it against her butt she shifted a little and then I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy, I pushed in slowly. Her hot hole was almost soaking. I groaned as I penetrated her. I humped her slowly, letting my cock sit in her for a couple of seconds before I pulled out and then plunged back in again. It was almost like a clamp, so tight and wet, it held me so good, and I felt like I didn't ever want to stop.

I don't think she ever woke up, I couldn't go forever though and I am ashamed to say that I fell asleep with my cock still enshrouded in her pussy. I couldn't believe that she had let me fuck her. I was so excited and knew she would probably let me do it again soon, I smiled to myself as I fell back asleep.

*********

I woke up the next morning with the ache to release my urine. I moved back quietly and gasped as I felt my cock slip out of her, it seems I had been in her all night, but I had slept in a dream-like slumber. I hobbled off to the bathroom and grunted as the pee ran out of me. When I was finished, I flushed the toilet and looked into the mirror, I had the largest smile on my face that I had ever had. I felt different, like I was irresistible, I even kissed my reflection. Then I saw the scale. I figured what could it hurt and stepped on, I hadn't been on a scale for about two weeks and was curious to see if all my exercise had worked or not.

The numbers ticked by quickly...105...219...233, I looked away at the mirror and smiled, it was like I couldn't get enough of myself. I looked back at the scale and almost fainted! The scale read an amazing 248! I was doubtful at first and re-weighed myself, but it was the same number, I did it about 3 more times when I realized it was accurate, I jumped off the scale and ran into the room that Kamila was in.

"I lost weight! I lost weight!" I shouted as I shook her awake.

"Uhhhmmmm?" Kamila said as she woke up, she rubbed her eyes and licked her lips, trying to get the saliva back. "Uh? What now?" She asked in a tired voice.

"I weigh 248!" I replied, in an excited voice. "I can't believe I lost weight!"

"Mmmm, that's good." Kamila said as she plunked back down and pulled the blanket over her head.

"Oh, you sound so excited," I answered sarcastically. "Eh, I'll go make breakfast...you want some eggs?"

"Mmmm, sure." I heard her mutter quietly from underneath the sheets. I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

Kamila woke up about 15 minutes later, ate breakfast and almost didn't have to ask if I wanted to go for a walk. I eagerly jumped up and followed her out the door. We walked farther this time, about a mile and a half, but I wasn't as tired as I was when we first started, I was still sweating but I guess you will when it is 86 degrees outside in the morning. When we got back, she and I rested in front of the TV and watched some show called, "The view." And all I have to say is that it sucked, picture five women sitting around a table, just talking about shit they thought was important and ridiculing men for being stupid.

"You think I am like that?" I asked.

"No, that's only their men...evidently they can't please them in bed."

"Um hmm, I bet I could." I replied with a mischievous smile. Kamila smiled too as she moved her legs and put them over mine and lay her head on my shoulder. We sat like that until the end of the show, feeling Kamila's body close to mine was sensual but not sexual, it made me feel contented and fulfilled. We went our separate ways, I went to my room to exercise a little, and Kamila went out to bounce around on the trampoline.

When I finished my daily sit-ups, I got up and saw Kamila jumping up and down outside my window. I watched her quietly and smiled to myself, knowing that she didn't know what I had done last night...maybe she had...maybe she would do it again. I thought about it more and got a naughty idea. I stripped and put on my swim shorts and went to go join Kamila.

"Hey, mind if I jump with you?" I asked as I stood next to the trampoline.

"Sure, it's a free country." She replied. I anxiously climbed on and we both started jumping in unison.

"So, how did you sleep last night?" I asked.

"Pretty good...you put off a lot of body heat." I smiled. "I had to get up during the night to turn the air conditioner up." I felt my heart quicken at her response. I still had my cock in her pussy when I woke up in the morning and if she had gotten up in the middle of the night...

"I slept well too." I answered, I could feel that my cock was growing harder. "It was probably because of the dream I had."

"Oh...what was it about?" Kamila asked as she jumped higher, her breasts bouncing as she landed lightly on the trampoline net.

"Ah, it was nothing." I said as I continued to jump.

"Obviously it was something since you mentioned it...tell me...I promise I won't tell anyone." She said with a large grin as she stopped jumping and looked at me. I stopped and took a large breath. My plan was going just as I had planned, I knew Kamila hated to not know about things, especially when she knew there was something going on.

"Well...just promise you won't be mad." I started to say, she nodded and gave me her word. "I don't know what happened during the night but I woke up with you around my..." I trailed off and let her finish. "I don't know if it was me or you, but whoever it was it was pretty good." I gave her a goofy nervous smile, I knew that I was the one who had initiated it, I didn't know if she had known in the morning, but evidentially she had. I had a good feeling that she wouldn't be mad if my cock was in her pussy in the morning.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that...I guess it happens sometimes." She smiled back at me and grabbed my hand and looked around. I looked around too, our neighbor was at work, so we knew no one would see us. "You wanna do it again?" She asked quietly. I nodded and we immediately embraced each other. I lay small soft kisses down her neck and rubbed my hands under her shirt and fiddled with her bra.

Kamila broke away and fell back, springing on the trampoline; she reached under her shirt and pulled it off over her head, throwing it to the ground next to the pool. Then she grinned and stretched her hands behind her back and unsnapped her bra, then she pulled off her pants and underwear. I stooped down quickly and removed my swim shorts, leaving both of us entirely exposed, I thought about leaping down, but I didn't want to hurl Kamila off from the inertia of my fat hitting the strained stretchy net. I got close to her and spread her legs apart.

I took one of my fingers and gently eased it all the way in to the knuckle. Kamila was already wet, probably thinking about me. I thrust my finger in and out slowly, as soon as Kamila got wet enough for me, I began to go faster and touched her clit delicately. This made Kamila shriek and groan in gratification, which made me slow down and enjoy her sounds she was making. "Ohhhh yesss...Oh! Ooooh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I picked up speed and put another finger in, rubbing all around inside of her, feeling out every crevice. She grunted suddenly and her pussy clamped around my fingers and I could feel her pussy juice pour out all over my hand. I bent my head down low and began licking all of it up off of her pussy as soon as it came out. When I was finished, she took my hand that I had used and sucked and licked it clean with a smile.

She then bent close to me and pulled at my throbbing solid cock that was pulsing so hard it was almost painful. She smiled and began to stroke it up and down, I felt my toes curl from her touch and didn't feel like getting a cramp so I fell down on my back, Kamila was still jerking as I started groaning. It was like her hands were specially designed for jacking me off, soft, warm and just the right size to cover it so that everything was touched. "Oh god...I'm gonna..." Before I finished my sentence, Kamila stopped and moved her body forward, holding my cock in one hand and spreading her pussy with another, she lowered herself.

I still couldn't believe that all this was happening, but knew it was all real when I felt Kamila's pussy come in contact with my cock, making it quiver slightly as if it knew it was in for some fun. "Oh yessss!" She groaned as she sat all the way down on it. I was truly at a loss for words, her pussy was so hot and tight, I almost came before she had lowered herself all the way down. She saw my face twisted in pleasure and stopped for a moment not moving and smiling. She knew that it was her pussy that had made me feel so much pleasure and I smiled back and nodded.