The World's Hottest Sitter Ch. 01

Story Info
The oldest son get special attention.
1k words
4.24
107.6k
17
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all who voted for my previous tale "My first time with Tammy." I have decided to commit my pre marital life to prose as some kind of reprieve from the constrictions that marriage makes so much of us feel. So what you read here is accurate to the best of my recollection, and is not aggrandized in any way. After the first story I received numerous messages asking whether that was my first time having sex. The answer is no. This is the first time I had sex...

And of course everyone in this story is over 18.

**********

I am the oldest of four children. We were quite the raucous bunch. Later in their parenting years my parents decided that they needed to spend time together without us. We loved that. Honestly. I was involved in sport with some aspirations of a career. My father supported this as he had played representative football and had then married the town beauty queen. When they went away for weekends a friend from church would stay over to mind us all. I was obviously old enough to do this, however I had to leave for training and should have been studying also.

The best thing about this friend from church was that she was hot. Smoking hot. Tina was 28, worked with horses at a racetrack and was definitely fit. Average height brunette with very pretty features covered in tanned skin. Never did I flirt with her. I could never get a word in edge ways due to all the men at church flirting their arses off with her. When I found out she would be staying at our house for three nights I had my first wet dream I was that excited.

The first night she stayed I was at the gym until fairly late. When I got home Tina was bathing the younger kids and had already made dinner. Our parents were already gone. I told her I would have a shower and felt really awkward now that she was actually at our house. I'm sure she smiled at me the whole time. That is what I remember the most. Her perfect teeth. And her cheekbones.

After I showered I walked to my bedroom with a towel around me. Tina bumped into me in the hall way as she left the kids room having just put them to bed. She was so much older than me I felt but so tiny when I stood over her. I could feel my cock filling with blood as she smiled up at me with her delicate features. I remember her telling me she would shower too and then tried to get past me. My fit body was still only capable of supplying blood to one place at a time and it got awkward as she tried to side step me.

Once back in my room I lay on the bed thinking about Tina in the shower. Could I peek? Try the I forgot something line? After only a couple of minutes the door was pushed open. It was Tina. Damn those country girls and their water saving two-minute showers. She was smiling at me, so I smiled back. She settled on the bed next to me, a towel wrapped around her. It barely covered her and boy did I notice. Her legs were fantastic, tanned, taught, shiny and smooth. All in two minutes? I still wonder how she did that.

Our conversation was verbose. Filled with nervous tension from me, and smug smiles from Tina as she realized how nervous I was with a girl on my bed. She asked me to detail my experiences with girls. I told her that I once had a girl friend and had kissed her numerous times even stripping her to her waist. We had fooled around in each other's pants but never gotten further. Tina asked me if I had ever had my dick sucked. I told her that I hadn't but would love it. She laughed, and told me that we would see. She kissed my navel and hovered over my legs. Her towel fell open, showing me her sexy little body. I actually looked at her stomach muscles and compared them to mine, just to make sure I was fitter! The vanity of youth.

When she pulled my towel open my cock sprang up. I didn't notice it getting hard. When her hand encircled me I went to heaven. I still love the feel of a feminine hand on my hard on, but then who doesn't. She sucked the head into her mouth with great force. I thought it was almost painful, but decided to defer to her greater experience. Tina sucked my balls, stroked me hard and had me ready to come in five minutes. I'm sure she wasn't trying too hard.

"Do you want to come?" Tina asked me smiling cheekily. I nodded.

" Are you going to come in my mouth?"

"Not unless you want me to..."

"Since this is your first one, I think you should come as hard as you can. Make it good. Impress me"

Tina went back to a rhythmic sucking and stroking technique that I knew would get me there in no time. As soon as I felt the first wave of ejaculate pump up my cock I tried to come harder, make the pulses more powerful. Tina looked up at me for a few seconds. When I didn't stop coming she looked back down, her face contorting as she swallowed my load. The feeling was unbelievable. No orgasm is as good as having you come sucked out of your cock. As soon as I had finished Tina sat up, licking her lips. I pashed her. Kissing her intensely for a minute or so. She laughed again, asking me if I enjoyed it. I told her she was an angle of pleasure.

Then she patted my thigh, stood up and fixed her towel before walking out the door. My head spun with the complexities of this situation. My dad would probably be proud but my mum and her church cronies would lynch me. The next few days would be different to anything I had known before. Of that I was sure.

To be continued.....