The Worm That Turned

Story Info
The mouse becomes the lion...
5.4k words
3.84
13k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...I could hear them stumbling in to the house, my husband Rob and his best mate Jake. Pissed again.

Nothing new...in fact it was pretty routine these days; well for Rob at least.

My husband and I had drifted apart since the birth of our first child 10 months ago, to the extent that resentment and mutual loathing were now common feelings we both shared.

The arrival of the baby was the catalyst for the change in our relationship, the little bundle of joy driving an innocent, but firm, wedge between us.

As with most women, sex after the birth of a child is not high on the priority list, and as with most men (having been starved of sex in the late stages of my pregnancy) now the baby had been born, fucking me again was top of his list of priorities.

The inevitable clashes and arguments and sulky moods ensued. They were made worse because the new arrival also demanded so much of my attention, and I began to feel that my husband was jealous of our baby...because he was no longer the sole focus of my life...but that goes with the territory, right? He was a complete immature prick sometimes.

Rob started a new job soon after the birth, a better paying job so we were more financially stable while I took extended maternity leave...unfortunately, for almost 8 months now he had been working everyday to some extent or another.

In the beginning I made allowances for him, it must have been so tough on him working so hard for us. In a way I pitied him for having to work 12 hours Monday to Friday, and then also call in Saturday and Sunday for varying stints to check everything was OK, but this sentiment had worn thin lately.

Recently, having seen what he had become, and how he had begun to treat me, verbally abusing me, putting me down all the time, abandoning me...I had nearly walked out with our baby on a number of occasions...The only things holding me back were guilt (because despite it all he was still trying hard to give us a decent lifestyle and it was me who did not want sex in those first months after the birth), I had no real money of my own (I was reliant on him financially) and finally, as bitterness set in, I did not want to be seen as the one that broke us up, the wife that he would tell the world had left him, despite him working all the hours god sent for them; and had also spurned his advances. I did not want him to receive the sympathy and for me to be painted as a bitch.

I don't know if I was post natal, or I was just too concerned with the new arrival, or just not ready for sex in those first few months after the birth - whether deep down I was self-conscious of the changes to my body, or felt unattractive I just don't know...I didn't really psychoanalyse it, I was too busy, and too tired.

The fights and atmosphere at home, due to the sex issue mainly, eventually led Rob down a different path which made matters much worse.

Ironically though, this came at a time (around 3-months after the birth) when I had begun to feel "in the mood" - I had actually felt quite horny once or twice and for a week or so, we'd had sex four or five times. It had been hurried and frantic and over with in seconds or minutes...not enjoyable, not sensual - just quick, desperate, fucking.

It only took that week for Rob to take it, and me, for granted; that we were "sorted"...now he had stuck his cock in me a few times, all was well in his world. This is how it would be now. Wrong.

I made the mistake of correcting this belief, of asking him to make love to me properly, to take his time, be tender and not just fumble around with my pussy under the covers to get me wet, then turn me over and take me in the spoons position...That's when the abuse started. He called me all the names fit to burn that night. Told me I was lucky to be fucked at all with the way I was acting up, and the way I looked half the time.

That's when Jake came on the scene, and things went down hill rapidly. It was not necessarily all Jakes doing to be fair, but he was an influence...and ultimately more.

Rob worked for a transport contractor on the site of a big customer, and befriended one of the loading supervisors, Jake...initially just to make sure things went smoothly, you know, keep in with the lads and they won't take the piss, and help Rob's day go without too much stress. However, after a couple of months in his new job, him and Jake had become tight...best of buds. This cementing of their friendship, happened around the same time that the rift between Rob and I had deepened, after the week of sex.

At the end of shift, because Rob didn't want to come home to another row about sex, or anything else, he started going to the pub for a few beers with Jake...this happened two or three nights per week at first. He would roll in at around 10pm, eating whatever I had prepared earlier, then fall in to bed, turn away from me, without a word, without a hug, cuddle or a kiss...and go to sleep.

The rift was slowly becoming a chasm. I actually loathed him for ignoring me, doing as he pleased, indifferent to me.

Now Jake on the other hand didn't always want to go to the pub, he liked a drink (but always paced himself, so on the whole he never got rolling drunk, for reasons which become clear later) and he also liked to look after himself...so he went to the gym 3 days per week, instead of the pub.

Rob however, became a regular. He got to know a crowd of people there so eventually he went every night of the week after work, whether Jake went or not. I never saw my husband, and neither did his baby daughter.

The weekends were worse, because when he finished early in the afternoon on a Saturday, he would meet Jake religiously and was in the pub for hours. It also became the ritual for Jake to stay over in our spare room on Saturdays, because they stayed out so late.

6 months or so later, my husband had not just been working everyday, he had been to the pub everyday to. He looked a fucking mess. He had put on so much weight, started casual smoking when he was at the pub (which I detest), and didn't really look after himself at all. He had become a slob.

We had also started to argue about money. He took the job and worked those long hours to provide for his family, but more and more we were getting further in debt, because he was spending it all in the boozer. He just said the same thing when we argued, "go back to work and contribute then, or just fuck off!"

Our relationship crossed that line from not having sex or intimacy of any kind because of "natural reasons" such has having a baby, the physical need to heal, and the mental desires being dulled due to being tired, or just not being ready for intercourse yet or whatever it was...to ultimately me not actually finding my husband attractive anymore, hating the slob he had become, despising him for the things he called me.

The difference now though, was my libido had returned, I longed to be made to feel sexy and attractive, wanted to be the object of a mans desire, and was often in a state of extreme arousal, and resorted to pleasuring myself, often fantasising about being fucked in so many different ways...only not by Rob. I couldn't bear him touching me...which he still occasionally tried, when he came home pissed...it always ended acrimoniously, with either him or me sleeping in the spare room, when it was not occupied by Jake. Thankfully though, Saturday nights he was usually so pissed he was incapable of even mauling or groping me, and I was able to sleep in my own bed, rather than resort to the sofa.

...And then came the rumours, the gossip, the snide remarks, and messages on Rob's phone he forgot to delete.

Jake looked after himself for a reason. He was a player. An extremely good looking man, who had bedded strings of women...both young and "older" (MILF) - single or married. He had a reputation. A few of my friends had slept with him (more than once), and as women tend to do, they had dished the dirt on his abilities, and his size.

Despite most of the women knowing he was not a keeper and would never settle down or want a relationship with them, they never had a bad word to say about him, he was the archetypal likeable rogue. If he was out for the night and latched on to a piece of skirt, he would ease back on the drink if there was a chance of a fuck..."he did not want his prowess inhibited by drink", he was apparently happy to tell any woman he was chatting up.

Now I mention this because Rob spent a lot of time with Jake. And Jake spent a lot of time chasing women when they were out at the pub. Now in every pub there is always a clutch of women that would suck your cock for half a lager, or let you fuck them up against the pub wall in the dim recesses of the pub car park for a few more drinks than that. You know the sort, slightly over the hill, past their prime...wearing too-tight blouses with ample cleavage spilling out of the top, too-short skirts and high heals, lots of costume jewellery and make up like a pantomime dame - either divorced, or their husbands just no longer give two fucks about them.

Jake would not touch these women with a barge pole. But it didn't stop them fawning over him when he was in the pub, or trying to be seen with him...you know, hangers on. Unfortunately, despite Rob's growing unattractiveness...in my eyes anyway...because Rob was in Jakes company, these (desperate) witches paid the same attention to him. It was only a matter of time before Rob was regularly paying for drinks for these sluts and in return they would let him finger them, or fuck them, or they would blow him in the car park...or somewhere else. He got his gratification from these fat slags.

Unfortunately for him his trysts became common knowledge, and he even picked up the moniker "The Dragon Slayer" because of his own less creditable reputation. I found out...not important how really, but I began checking his phone occasionally after that and discovered graphic pictures of old, mangy cunts...of his cock being sucked by some hideous creature with buck teeth...and various explicit messages from different phone numbers.

I didn't say anything...I didn't really care, they were welcome to him...I had finally stopped worrying who's side people would take if I walked out, I had to leave for my sanity and for my child, but had nowhere to go other than my mums and I didn't want to burden her further, I had no money of my own just yet either and so was biding my time until I started work again and could plan a future without him.

...So back to now. I heard them climb the stairs...trying to stay quiet so as not to wake the baby, giggling like school kids. I heard Jake say "night mate" and Rob mutter something incomprehensible in return, before Jake went in to the spare room and closed the door behind him, as he had done every Saturday for a good few months now.

Our bedroom door opened, Rob staggered through to the en-suite and took a piss, all over the floor, missing the target as fucking usual. He sank on the bed, grumbling to himself...stinking of ale, smoke and cheap perfume...eventually he succeeded in removing his clothes, except his boxers, and left them in a pile at the side of the bed.

He fell, rather than got in to bed, and pretty much passed out, lying on his back...snoring loudly the disgusting bastard. I swear I could smell "pussy" on his breath, mixed with the staleness from smoking...I gagged and moved as far away as possible.

I drifted off when the snoring died down a little, and the apnoea kicked in...I sometimes found myself wishing that he would just stop breathing, such was my loathing of him.

I was woken by the sound of crying, relayed by the baby monitor next to my side of the bed. I got up, and went to our daughters room to see to her. She was not quite sleeping through yet, needing that middle-of-the-night feed still.

I fed her from a bottle containing slightly warmed milk expressed from my breasts earlier in the day, found her comforter, sang a little lullaby and used a mobile with shiny spinning lights above the bed to get her back to sleep.

I took the empty bottle downstairs to wash it before going back to bed. As I opened the door under the sink and stooped forward to reach the sanitising fluid, I became aware of a presence behind me. Before I could react an arm had been wrapped around my waist; the hand from the other arm was clamped over my mouth to stifle any sound I might make with the shock of what was happening. Two feet were positioned inside my own, keeping my legs slightly parted...and then there was the rock hard, erect cock wedged in to the cleft of my naked buttocks; possible because I wear no underwear to bed, and only had on one of those T-shirt nighties, which had risen up, as I leant over to reach in to the cupboard.

I was stunned...I knew it had to be Jake, I knew from the size of the dick pressed in to me...it felt so much bigger than Rob's. I didn't make a sound, I didn't struggle...other than reaching out to the top of the unit to steady myself with both hands, I just froze...waiting...expectant.

I obviously knew where Jake wanted this to go, what he hoped the end game would be...and I already knew that I would let him take me...that I wanted him, badly. I was desperate to be paid some attention by a man...any man except my bastard of a husband. He made me feel worthless, and unattractive and I longed to be the object of another mans desires, I needed to feel some intamacy...craved the feel of a cock in my pussy, one capable of bringing me to orgasm. The fact that I had heard so much about Jake's prowess in bed from some of his other conquests, my friends, had also led me to wonder recently what it would be like to be fucked by him...I prayed silently I was about to find out...and my pussy responded; getting wetter by the second.

His left arm removed itself from my waist when I offered no struggle or protest, and then I felt his finger tips on the front of my thigh, he glided slowly up my leg, barely touching my skin, so delicate was his touch, his fingernails gently scratching me as his hand continued its slow ascent, his clawed hand opening a closing, like he was squeezing an imaginary stress ball. The sensation made me shudder, tiny goosebumps formed on my thigh, he reached the groin and slid fingers slowly up and down the channel, to the side of my cunt - teasing the shaved pubes and then caressing my clitoral hood.

I squirmed at his gentle probing, becoming insistent for him to finger my pussy, but instead his hand continued to climb up along my body, first my hip, then my side, ribs and finally twisting round to the front and cupping my left breast.

He spoke then..."I need my other hand now, I take it your not about to scream or yell"?

I slowly shook my head, and his hand left my mouth, and joined its counterpart, slipped beneath my night shirt cupping the opposite breast...his fingers found my nipples and began to pinch and squeeze them, rolling them and nipping them between the joints of his digits, making them lactate a little, his hips were thrust forward so his warm, pulsing shaft was crushed between my arse cheeks...a reminder of what was yet to come...literally!

His left hand drifted slowly back to my pussy, this time his fingers more insistent on parting my vaginas lips and reaching my soaking labia...as he succeeded I let out a small gasp, my legs began to tremble and quiver as he started to alternately play with my clit and slip his fingertips just inside me - unable to explore to deeply from the front, due to his position reaching from behind me.

He spoke for the second time.

"I can't tell you how often I have fantasised about this, about fucking you. Of how many times I have jerked myself off in your spare room, imagining you were with me, riding my cock all night."

"I only stayed friends with that prick of a husband of yours so I could stay here on Saturdays, and hope an opportunity like this came up...I don't know why you stay with him, you could do so much better...you're so fucking hot."

It was like music to my ears, not that he thought Rob was a prick, but that I had been pursued...that he thought I was hot and wanted me so much he fantasised about us, kept coming to stay in the hope his fantasy would come true...it felt wonderful to be appreciated...Of course Jake is a player, and he could have been saying those things because he knew I would want to hear it...but I would have taken it whether genuine or not after months of verbal abuse from Rob. It made me feel great, and I admitted to him that I had pleasured myself too, my daydreams filled with his cock in my cunt.

My legs began to burn, my pussy to tingle...I was approaching climax...but before I came he stepped back a little, withdrew his hand from my clit and slipped the same hand between my legs from behind, seeking out better access inside my pussy. Two fingers were slid inside first, and when these were accommodated it became three. Then his arm and wrist began to work those fingers fast back and forth, they were also constantly moving inside me, seeking out the walls of my cunny...tickling my vagina...my juices flooded his hand, veneered the inside my thighs and legs, glistening in the half light from the window. His other hand had left my breast and was now gently smacking my arse cheek...a sensation I had not experienced sexually before.

The eventual release took my breath away. It was a real struggle to limit any noise to a low moan, such was the force of my climax. Though to be honest, I could not have cared at that point whether Rob heard us or not...part of me wished he would hear us...or walk in on us...I longed to see his face as he watched me being fucked, hard.

"I have to fuck you now, I can't wait any longer" said Jake after the spasms had subsided.

I reached behind me and gripped his solid cock, and led him from the kitchen to a point in front of the sofa in the living room. I turned to face him, lifted my night shirt above my head and dropped it to the floor. I stepped in to him, and sought out his lips, as his cock rested menacingly against my midriff.

As we kissed, I reached down for his member and slowly started wanking him off...I know he was desperate to fuck me, and I can tell you I was even more desperate than he was, but I didn't want this to be rushed...I wanted to savour this.

I dropped to my knees and and took his balls in to my mouth...plopping them in and out out like gobstoppers.

I licked from the hilt of his cock right to its tip and back a few times and then eventually took his throbbing cock in my mouth...my god it tasted wonderful...it tasted of man...His salty pre-cum smeared my tongue, like sexual caviar...My hunger was building now, the longer I sucked his cock, the deeper it penetrated my throat, the more impatient I was becoming...my pussy ached to be serviced and screwed hard until it flooded with cum...I wanted to feel a man finish inside me while he held me in his arms and for that reason I didn't want to make Jake shoot his load just yet, though the thought of him ejaculating deep in my mouth, making me swallow his seed, was also appealing.

I needn't have worried as it turned out, as his stamina proved to be as impressive as his thick, rock-hard penis.

I stopped sucking his cock, looked up at him with pleading eyes and said simply..."I need to be fucked so badly...please, I can't wait any longer..." He walked around me and sat on the sofa, and tilted his cock forward for me to sit down on...I positioned myself between his legs, reverse cowgirl style, and slowly lowered my dripping cunt lips to the end of his dick...the second his tip touched my labia I shivered...the second it eased itself inside me I let out a long, soft moan...I continued all the way to the bottom of his cock, until it filled every part of my womanhood. The feeling was incredible, my legs visibly shook, trembled with excitement. I leant back in to him and twisted my head to kiss him, his hands reached my breasts again, still moist from escaping milk...I began to gyrate on his cock...and reacted to his hips as he began to screw me...we soon changed position though, to make it easier for him to thrust in and out of me. I spun around to face him, and lowered myself on his cock again, his mouth went straight to my tits...sucking and teasing my nipples hard, making me lactate, my milk flowing steadily on to his tongue and in to his mouth...he lapped it up with a big grin on his face...

12