The Worm That Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bouncing up and down on his shaft now, his hips rising to meet my downward decent, I had never had such a huge cock inside me, girth or length, and I thought I was going to explode such was the intensity of the shock waves coursing through my body...the sound of my buttocks slamming against his thighs time, after time was hypnotic...my pussy was streaming with my juices, my tits were weeping with milk, and my eyes were moist with tears of salvation.

I was more alive than at any point in my life so far, fuelled by a broth of emotions...the danger of the situation with Rob upstairs made me edgy, the feeling of satisfaction from knowing someone still found me desirable, the sense of revenge on the nasty bastard that was my husband, the trumphalism, the taboo eroticism of being taken hard by another man, someone I had fantasised about...all of these emotions made me float, it was like an out of body experience...and I did not want it to stop...though I knew it would.

"I want to take you from behind"...said Jake.

So I got off him and positioned myself with my arse hanging off the edge of the sofa, he was behind me in seconds, and balls deep in my cunt a few seconds after that. As he began to shaft me, I felt something pushed in to my anus...It was his thumb...Something else I had never experienced until now...I felt a bit uncomfortable at first, not from a pain perspective, but from an embarrassment perspective...I didn't know what to expect and just kept hoping my ass was clean!!

Soon though, the double penetration of his cock slamming in to me at an ever increasing rate and his thumb working deep in to my arsehole left me giddy...I yelled out..."Oh fucckkkking...yeeesss...oh sweet jes...us. I'm going to come...I cumming...gnnnhhhhhh...ooooooohhh, shit...shit..."

I was panting like a bitch on heat, my brow slick with sweat...but after slowing to allow my body to spasm, and shudder during my orgasm...Jake continued fucking me...

"Oh crap..." He stopped...cock still deep inside me. "Er...I forgot to ask...you're like back on the pill or something aren't you...your not like, at risk of getting pregnant are you"?

"Of fuck" I said..."I didn't even think of that...I was so desperate for you to screw me...oh well, we'll just have to hope for the best, you've not come properly yet".

He withdrew. I started laughing, and turned to look at his ashen face.

"I'm joking you moron...do you really think I want another baby with that miserable bastard upstairs...I was back on the pill as soon as I could after the birth...now get that fucking cock back in my pussy and finish the job..."

He playfully threw me to the carpet, then dived on top of me, squirmed between my legs, entered me and began to fuck me missionary style...while we kissed. This how I wanted him to finish...coming inside me while he was looking at me, kissing me, holding me...and he did. Those final minutes weren't hurried, or heated, or frantic...they were tender and passionate, as if we were deeply in love with each other...though this was not the case...I think he sensed that I needed more than just sex tonight, that I wanted to be made to feel like a woman again...the feeling of this man giving something of himself to me, his precious life giving sperm, somehow made me feel whole again...I was in a way reborn.

Afterward, we decided it was too risky to do it again, dawn was poking through the curtains, in a short while Rob would need to get up for work, or would probably wake up for a piss again and wonder where I was...and my mother usually collected the baby early on Sunday morning to give me time to myself, to do what ever I needed to - shop, housework, or just to have time for me.

We went back to our rooms, I didn't sleep though...how could I when I had the vestiges of my lovers cum lining my vagina & uterus...I was replaying over and over again what had happened, while the useless prick I had cheated on was dribbling saliva down his chin next to me.

I hoped Jake was lying awake thinking of me.

I got up, waved off the baby and my mother, and began to make breakfast...

Rob came down first, then Jake a few seconds behind him. When he walked in we exchanged quick, furtive glances...guilt was etched on both our faces...

Now Rob might be a lot of things, but he is not stupid. He could see some awkwardness between Jake and me...we tried too hard to avoid eye contact, but glanced at each other when the other was not looking...in short we weren't acting like we had done with each other every Sunday morning for the last god knows how long...there was something different...something had changed.

I stood to clear the table, and leant forward Robs shoulder, close to his face...and then he saw it.

I hadn't realised, but during the last minutes Jake was fucking me tenderly on the carpet, he had nibbled my neck...leaving a small love bite...and it had just given us away.

Rob grabbed my wrist, spun me around sharply and pushed me backwards on to the table, and pulled my legs apart (I still had my nightie on, though I also had a short dressing gown over the top) exposing my pussy.

He rammed his fingers inside me and then withdrew them after wigging them around and held them up triumphantly, they were slick with the remnants of Jake's cum. Rob's eyes were darting back and forth between me and Jake, who was just sat stock still in his chair at the table.

"So MATE"...Rob hissed through gritted teeth "how long have you been fucking my wife..."

I began to reply, but Rob spat..."I didn't fucking ask you, you fucking cheating fucking whore"...

Jake swallowed and said..."first time...last night..."

Rob expected me to be afraid of him, to let him bully me...but I felt strong...now was the time for me to put this abusive twat firmly in his place...

..."And if he wants to, it won't be the last"...I spouted...

"There's only one person gonna fuck you from now on bitch, and that's me...if I feel like it, when I feel like...you will do what I want, when I want, as payback for shagging my so called mate in my own house...I own your fucking arse, you will never tell me your not in the mood, or tired or whatever friggin excuse you dream up again..."

I laughed at him...before replying..."Who the fuck do you think you are? Oh yes, I remember now, you're the 'Dragon Slayer'...(his face froze when he heard his anointed nickname)...your the abusive, bullying, fat, smelly, disgusting arrogant son of a bitch who's been shagging the resident fat slags in the local pub car park and god knows where else...your the one with pictures of pussy that has long passed its sell by date, and others of goofy gnawing on your cock on your mobile phone - not to mention some very explicit messages...your the immature prick who would rather sulk, ignore me and spend all his time in the pub, instead of being patient and loving and working at our relationship after the birth of our child...and to top it you think that its enough to grope me for two minutes, lob your cock in me, grunt for 30 seconds, come in me, then roll over and go to sleep and believe that will keep wifey happy for the rest of her life, and that I should be eternally grateful for it...you don't get to tell me what to do any more...we are done, finished...I'm out of here when I go back to work. Until then you can sleep in the spare room...and Jake can sleep in our bed, whenever he feels like it...and you can listen to him fuck me through the wall. Oh, don't worry, I know Jakes a player, I know he doesn't want a relationship, wife or a baby...but I don't want a boyfriend or new husband either...I just want to feel wanted, I just want to be desired and I just want the mind blowing sex I had last night...and I don't fucking want you."

He went to hit me then, but Jake had stood up and intervened. There was a bit of a struggle, but not much, cos Rob only picks on women or the little people...as bully's do, they prey on the 'weak' ...he knew he was no match for Jake in a fight, so moved away to slump on the couch...but I wasn't done humiliating him yet.

Still lying on the table, prone, I said to Jake..."Fuck me"...he looked at me in disbelief, unsure of what he'd heard or what to do.

So I said it again. "I want you to fuck me, right now...I want to cuckold him...I want him to understand it's over, and that if he ever tries to hurt me again then the world will know about how his wife tamed him by screwing his mate in front of his eyes...can you do it?"

Jake dropped his shorts...Rob looked on horrified...he slid me back across the table to meet his swollen cock, poised and waiting at its edge. We both turned to look at Rob as Jake thrust his dick deep inside my pussy and began to fuck me fast and hard on the table...

12