In Her Blessed Name

Story Info
An Anointed Healer conducts worship with his quarry.
2.2k words
4.58
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gentle ocean breeze blew softly through the arched terrace window and filled the small temple chamber with blessed cool air. The palm trees outside the window swayed carelessly against the wind and made a thin fluttering noise. Akrem closed his eyes as he stood and, for a moment, he allowed the gust to caress his naked body. His bronze skin was damp with scented oils and perspiration, and the placid wind was serene and much welcomed.

He held the ornate goblet of wine to his lips and drained it in one large gulp. The wine tingled upon his lips and he licked them, savoring the sweetness of the fruit. The drink's refreshing warmth spread steadily through his lithe, muscular body as he set the goblet down on a modest wooden table next to the girl's untouched dinner. He took his long, dark hair in powerful, dexterous fingers and reset it in a loose top knot, which he tied with a small silk band.

A small, ornate porcelain bowl sat nearby upon a narrow pedestal. Akrem reached for it, and swept his fingers through the cool, fragrant balm it contained. Members of the Faith called this concoction the Ambrosia of the Goddess, and at this point in his life as an Anointed Healer, Akrem had made use of it more times than he could count.

After he had applied a sufficient amount of the ambrosia to his fingers, he turned to where his Holy Charge lay unmoving upon a plush feather bed. Beautifully worked bouquets of flowers surrounded the bed. They were meant to symbolize the Goddess's presence in this place.

A young woman lay at the center of the bed upon sweet-smelling silken sheets. She was fully nude as well, save for lavishly worked golden bracelets that clasped to her wrists and ankles, and a golden lace choker. Her skin was pale, youthful and supple, and shone softly in the day's dying sunlight. Curly locks of chestnut hair spilled across her back to pool on the silken sheets below. She would not gaze upon Akrem, and instead laid on her side with knees drawn tightly to her chest.

Akrem eyed the girl warily. He did not doubt the Goddess's transformative power, only himself. He had been at his task for some time now and, in truth, felt as though he had made little progress. A particularly niggling notion entered his mind, a notion that often christened him unfit to carry out such holy work.

With brow furrowed, he applied the ambrosia slowly to his rigid manhood and ensured a generous coating. The oily salve felt cool upon his skin, and the tender stroking motion spread a familiar pleasurable warmth throughout his body. He gazed upon the girl's slim, soft figure where she lay so plainly rebellious to his intentions. Or perhaps she was only scared. He could not say for sure.

His fingers lingered for a time as he prayed silently. He thanked the Goddess for her role in his own redemption. As he did so, he toyed absentmindedly with the wrought iron ring that tightly encircled the base of his rigid member and left it red and swollen with blood flow. His muscles were tense and taut as well, and his body nagged him for release. But Akrem had a job to do; a holy purpose to fulfill.

"You must allow the Goddess to prick your heart, child," he said softly, his Islander's accent only slightly perceptible. "She wants only your love; your delight. To show you the way of truth and pleasure." There was sincerity in his voice, but the girl remained silent and unmoving. She may have been weeping softly, he could not tell for sure. Gently he approached her and laid a hand lightly on her waist. She whimpered at his touch.

Arkem said another silent prayer before gently pulling the girl from her side to her back. She resisted him at first, though only meekly, before giving way. Tears had streaked her cheeks and her eyes were pink and puffy. She was a pretty girl, and young; no doubt a new Conscript to the Order, a girl of noble birth from some far corner of the empire. Her youthful cherubic face was sullen, but she would be truly beautiful at another time, in another place. Akrem wondered about her, about the path that had led her to him. But now was not the time for such meanderings.

Slowly, he mounted the feather bed and positioned himself on his knees. He took the girl's soft, velvety thighs and pushed her supple legs gently towards her body, fully revealing her soft, pink woman flesh. She already glistened from Akrem's previous efforts with a mixture of the ambrosia and her body's own devices. He would join himself to her again, and their worship would cleanse her of whatever troubled her so deeply; or so he prayed. He nudged closer and allowed his softly throbbing manhood to rest lightly upon the pink petals of her sacred flower.

"Goddess, join us here today as we worship you as you have imparted upon us. Be one with us, as we are one with the joining of our flesh."

It was an old, ceremonial prayer, but one that still held resonance with Akrem. As a man, he knew the Goddess would never truly possess him in the way she did the Priestesses of the Order. No, he could only experience her through sacred worship with her blessed daughters. Doing so was a task he did not take lightly.

He watched the girl for any change in her demeanor, but could detect none. Dutifully, he rubbed his taught and veiny cock against her warm, pink lips, and allowed the ambrosia to coat her. She turned her head and would not watch him, but otherwise did not resist.

It was time. Akrem, breathed deep as he slid his bulbous purple head in between her fleshy, pink petals. He watched as her body spread to accommodate him, felt her twitch softly as he pushed ever deeper. The girl winced and gasped, her eyes shut tight behind long, girlish lashes. Akrem waited, breathing deep, with most of his length now inside her. The warmth of their joining filled his breast and spread pleasure throughout his being.

"Relax, my child," he said as he took deep, steadying breaths. "The Goddess will speak to you through our union. Breathing will help you to hear her voice. Steady your mind, and surrender yourself."

Slowly, he pushed a little deeper. The girl whimpered and took shallow, erratic breaths. There was defiance in her, to be sure. He paused again, with his manhood held fast by her body's accommodating grip, touching her most intimate places. Where the ambrosia had allowed him inside her, her own womanly wetness was now taking over. She may have been resisting him in mind, but her body was not so rebellious.

Her soft breasts, each crowned with pale, pink nipples, heaved as she gasped and grimaced. Akrem took them in his hands, his powerful yet gentle hands, and held them there so that her nipples pressed into his palms.

Her thighs were soft and warm against his legs, and his cock twitched with pleasure deep inside her. Akrem worried that he might not have the fortitude or discipline to withstand this girl, that his own body might betray him before he accomplished his holy task. Silently he prayed to the Goddess, and asked that she would strengthen him as she saw fit. Slowly he felt himself subsiding.

After a few more steadying breaths, he started moving. He envisioned his manhood massaging her most consecrated places, calling upon the memory of his training from many years ago. Though she would not look upon him, her body clung to him tightly, and she held onto his muscular forearms with thin, pale fingers. Slowly, he steadied himself, and pushed into her gently with a rhythmic cadence. He watched her as she winced, groaned, and tried to resist any building pleasure. His brow furrowed once more, and he quickly discovered that her defiance was angering him more than he knew.

He bent over the girl and sped up his thrusting. Waves of pleasure washed over him as the faint slapping sound of skin against skin filled the chamber, but he focused all his energies on his charge. Her chestnut hair formed a sort of wavy halo atop her head as she lay flat upon the feather mattress. New tears were running down her cheeks.

Akrem's anger surged. He could not comprehend why she so vehemently withstood the Goddess. He quickened his pace and deepened his thrusts. The wooden bed started to creak under the weighty plunges he was delivering. Impulsively, Akrem found himself grabbing her dainty hands and holding them above her head. His eyes were afire as he gazed upon her and watched small droplets of sweat form upon her brow.

He was unyielding like the sea, which crashed so powerfully against the ragged, rocky coastline off the temple's southwesterly walls. Like the waves, he was constant and full of power. He held her dainty hands above her head with one hand, and took her chin in his other. He pulled her face to where he could look directly in her eyes. He searched her for any sign of the Goddess's penetrating love, for any rebuke of the affliction that kept her from realizing her holy calling.

His cock strained against its skin and tingled with pleasure as he worked. Only part of him felt that pleasure, however, as he remained desperate to fulfill his healer's task. Competing waves of warmth and tension reverberated through his being from head to heal. Akrem released her chin and roughly gathered up her legs. He situated her ankles above his shoulders and, after doing so, bent over her again. His cock pressed ever deeper inside her and she gasped and gripped his arms.

In his anger, he clasped her slender neck between his powerful, dexterous fingers, and squeezed. The choker she was wearing disappeared under his grip, and the girl's eyes widened with surprise. His strokes were as deep as he could get now so that even the wrought iron ring that encircled his girth was pressing against her reddened lips. He watched his young charge through slits for eyes hoping, praying the Goddess would deliver healing. He knew he was nearing the end of his efforts when, suddenly, his body passed the point of no return.

The girl was wincing, her small hands clasped tightly around Akrem's wrists. She did not seem to be pulling him away, rather she was only holding on, trying to ride out the storm he had become. She held her own eyes shut behind those delicate, girlish lashes, and had contorted her face into a look of utter desperation when suddenly her eyes fluttered open and she stared at him full of bewilderment.

Akrem's climax hit him unexpectedly like a rogue wave and elicited a guttural, animalistic groan from deep within his being. Every fiber in his body quaked, shuttered, and seemed to pull him apart at the seams. His cock pulsed rhythmically deep inside the girl as it delivered powerful bursts of his warm, watery essence. He shut his eyes and struggled to breathe, wondering vaguely how he had failed her in his attempt at holy healing, when suddenly he came back to his senses, and he felt her.

He opened his eyes and saw that she had risen taught and rigid with her back arched off the feather bed. She had shut her own eyes and gripped his wrists with vice-tight strength until suddenly she began to shake and shiver. Akrem watched her, gaping with wonder as he felt her womanly flower begin to rhythmically contract upon his intruding cock. She was mostly silent as she flailed and trembled, but her eyes had shot open and she looked upon him with wild astonishment.

Akrem suddenly realized his hands were still clasped around the girl's neck, and released. His fingers had reddened her tender, milky skin, and he could clearly see thumbprints as he moved them away. If the girl was in pain, she had not noticed, or cared. As her climax slowly dissipated, orgasmic shivers continued to wash over both of them. Akrem found himself watching her for confirmation that healing had taken place, and he studied her soft, girlish features intently. Then she started laughing.

Her laughter was sweet and heartfelt, and echoed brightly off the temple's sandstone walls. Akrem smiled, and wondered at her sudden mirth. He wanted to exalt the Goddess, to praise her for encountering them through their worship, but instead he began to laugh as well. His deep baritone intermingled with her own joyful merriment, and he found himself leaning backwards on the bed.

As his cock slipped out of her sodden lips, a final wave of pleasure washed over him, and he shivered again. He watched through joyful eyes as globules of his warm, watery seed seeped out from her swollen lips to soak into the silken sheets below. His bronze cock still spasmed softly in the candlelight, and was slathered in the creamy sheen of their union.

For a time, they could not stop laughing until eventually they rested quietly in the cool of the ocean breeze. The girl never moved, and instead lay still and sprawling upon her back, as though she never wanted to awaken from some dream. Akrem smiled coyly to himself, and, with a thankful heart, raised his smiling eyes towards the heavens.