The Worst/Best Day Pt. 01

Story Info
One guy's worst day ends up his best day.
897 words
3.07
14.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the worst day of my life

I sat it court awaiting judgement on the future of my kids. Across the court the woman who had brought this upon me.

Rachel bloody Thomas!

She didn't know me! She didn't know what the kids and I were going through! So they missed a bit of school. So they had been late a few times but I was struggling with them, and the bottle, it had been hard since their mother had died. I loved them and that's all that should count? Yes?

Not to her! She had met me once with a social worker and decided that I wasn't fit to be a parent, that the kids would be better off with their Grandparents. Who was she to decide that?

I sat there glaring at her at her, rage and bile rising inside me. There she sat, 5 foot, blond hair, a pretty face with a bit of a big nose but one I would find attractive if I didn't want to kill her, black shoes, black tights, black skirt and a cream blouse that was I little tight for her 34DD tits.

Rachel bloody Thomas!

The judge came in.

We all stood.

A decision was made. I don't remember the details. All that mattered was I lost and the kids will go to live with their Grandparents. I left the court in a daze and sat in my car, one minute weeping next howling in rage.

Then I saw her

Rachel bloody Thomas!

She was walking across the car park to her car, my case was the last of the day. A thousand thoughts ran across my mind. I could run her over, that would teach her. I could smash into her car, but she would know it was me and the kids would know.

She got into a blue car and before I knew it I was two cars behind her in the traffic. She was heading out of the city center, home perhaps?

I followed her for a few miles before we entered a small housing estate, I hanged back a bit and followed through a maze of roundabouts until after turning right off the last one she pulled onto a drive in front of 3 garages in a row, I drove passed,

"shit a dead end!"

Panicked that she may see me pulled onto a drive further down the street and turned car off. I watched as she got out of her car she walked around to the front of the building. I reversed off the drive I was on and slowly headed back up the road to the last round about, as I looked back I could see it was a flat above the three garages.

In front of the flat was a small garden surrounded by a large hedge. I parked my car down the road and walked back to her flat. Checking around I made sure no one could see me, I ducked into the hedge It was getting dark.

Lights came on in the flat as I watched, she was the first one home. Was there anyone else? One room then another. I wondered what to do? What was I doing? Why am I here? I was just about to leave when her door opened and she walked out back to her car.

"Shit" I thought "she must be on her way out".

But she had left her door open, she had gone to get her files and bags, she came around the corner again hands full.

As she approached the door I just reacted. All the rage and injustice made me move faster than I ever had. I ran at her as she entered the doorway. I slammed into her and she fell onto the stairs to the flat above. I slammed the door behind me and was on top of her before she knew what was happening. I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Make a noise and it won't end well". I growled at her.

Leaving her bags and files where they lay I got her to her feet, whilst still covering her mouth and keeping her facing away from me, "I don't think she had see my face as yet and though I'd better keep it that way" I thought

Leading her up the stairs we came to the corridor off which were the rooms of the flat. First door was living room, next was kitchen, then there was the bathroom and the final door was bedroom.

I led her in, my hand still gagging her and holding her facing away from me. I needed something to cover her eyes and tie her hands.

I looked around the room. A double bed, bedside table with lamp, a number of chest of drawers, clothes bursting out of drawers and piled on floor. A number of scarfs hanging on wardrobe door.

"Yes the scarfs will do!" I think as I grab them with my free hand.

I push her face first onto the bed a kneel on her arms as I straddle her back. I quickly tie the scarf around her eyes, I slide down her body grab her wrist and tie them with another scarf. I get off the bed and look down at her as she wipers in fear of what I'm about to do...