The Worst Night of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olibauer
Olibauer
214 Followers

He slowed down a little and she eventually managed to get her breath back enough to prop herself back up on her outstretched arms and pant "are you close baby? Are you gonna cum for me too?" As Dom slammed his hips hard against her, he yanked on the garter belt and I heard another loud tearing sound, followed by him laughing and saying "yeah I'm close, do you want another load on that pretty face?" Laura grunted as he fucked her and replied "uh no, I just remembered, uh, my hubby wanted you to cum inside me." I couldn't believe my darling wife was still trying to torture me, I desperately wanted to put a stop to this, to cry out or get up or do anything to stop this from happening, but I couldn't. I just had to watch helplessly as Dom tensed up, slammed his hips forward, and began to blow a load of cum deep into my wife's body as she moaned "yes, do it inside me."

He stayed buried inside her for a minute before he pulled out and they both collapsed down on our marital bed where they lay breathing heavily for a second before Jack playfully slapped his semi hard cock against Laura's forehead. She giggled and said "ooh, it looks like someone's ready for more", then looking over at me she asked "you know what's left don't you baby?" By now, most of the feeling was returning to my face but I still couldn't really talk. I started to move my arms just a tiny bit until I remembered that they were tied to the chair but then I froze as I saw Jack grab a bottle of hand lotion from the bedside table.

As Laura moved to lay on her front at the end of the bed facing me, I realised what she meant and I panicked; this couldn't be happening. I tried to scream and thrash around but I could barely move as I watched Jack pull Laura's hips up and place a pillow under her. With a devious smile she said "that's right, my hubby has always begged me to let him put it in my bum, but I never let him." I moaned as loudly as I could and suddenly she shouted "shut up! This is your fault, you caused this, you're the one who couldn't control yourself, now you're gonna sit there and keep quiet while I let Jack fuck my arse."

Totally crushed and dejected, I sat there wishing the ground would swallow me up as Jack climbed on the bed behind my wife and spread her sexy arse cheeks with one hand while pushing his cock between them with the other. I can't even describe the pain in my stomach as he asked if she was ready and she replied "yes, just go slow." He pushed down into her unbelievably slowly and she shouted "ow, fuck!" as she clasped the bed sheets in her hands. Dom and I both watched on as Jack slowly sped up and tried to push deeper into my wife's virgin arsehole while she gritted her teeth and grimaced.

As Jack had already cum, he was able to last for some time and eventually, Laura relaxed and her gasps of pain turned to moans of pleasure. Jack had sped up and was now pounding down into her tight arse as hard as she would let him. He had also gripped hold of what was left of her garter belt and held on to it for leverage, riding her like a pony until we heard another loud ripping sound and the belt came away in his hand. They both laughed as Laura looked back to see the tattered lacy fabric, now just connected to the leg of her remaining stocking and, if it were possible, my heart sank even further when I heard her moan "just tear it off baby, it's ruined anyway." She was just adding insult to injury but I don't think even she realised how much it hurt me. Her wedding night underwear was something special that she had worn the night we were married and now she was just discarding the soiled remains of it while another guy fucked her in the arse for the first time.

When Jack was eventually ready to cum, he asked where she wanted it and my wife nearly shouted "in my arse baby, do it in my arse, I want it inside me." I was just lucid and free enough at this point that l could feel tears running down my cheeks as I watched Jack bury his cock as deep as he could and fill my wife's arse with his cum. When he pulled out, we heard a popping sound that prompted Laura to giggle as she rolled over to look up at Jack. None of us had been paying any attention to Dom but suddenly he appeared next to Laura's chest, stroking his cock rapidly in his hand, and grunted as he shot a small load out onto her tits.

When Laura finally stood up, she was a total mess; all she was wearing was the tattered remains of one stocking and I could see cum dribbling down her thighs. Her tits were also covered in jizz and there was more of it smeared all over her once beautiful face and matted in her hair. I'll never forget the look of absolute disgust she shot me as the three of them left the room together but the last 'fuck you' she gave me was to pull off her last stocking, rub it between her legs covering it in the sticky cum leaking from both her holes, and then throw it at me. It landed on top of Emily's panties that were still hanging from my cock and I hung my head, looking down at the mess in my lap and wondering what I had done.

Olibauer
Olibauer
214 Followers
12