The Wounded Hawthorne Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Everett is a small town and the same kids that we went to elementary school with, followed us up into junior high and then into Lambert. When Chris and Lizzie followed us, Jon and I were as fiercely protective of them as we had been of each other. Soon we Hawthorne kids were like a clique all to ourselves. The teachers liked us I guess, but even some of them looked at us as if we were a little strange. "

"When Jon left for college, things didn't change much. Chris, Lizzie and I had lunch together and studied together. We didn't join clubs or socialize all that much. I dated a few times, but they were all total disasters. So we just stuck together -- just studied and got good grades. It never really bothered us that we weren't popular. When we were at home, we'd play together. Being teenagers and curious about sex, we all played together that way too. Nothing heavy, just small stuff. But slowly, it started to grow."

"Then came my senior prom. A few guys asked me out, but I didn't want to go with anyone but Jonathan. Jon and I had been writing to each other constantly and I missed him terribly. He knew about the prom and flew all the way down from college just to dance with me."

She paused.

"To make a very long story short I lost my virginity to Jon that night and he lost his to me."

Gwendolyn paused again for a moment, took a deep breath then continued.

"After that night, the rumors really started to fly around school. People knew that I had turned down dates to go with Jonathan and now I was snooty, stuck up bitch and the whole Hawthorne family was a clan of weirdoes. I didn't even care for me, but Lizzie and Chris were the ones that really paid for it.

Even so, I realized after that night just how deeply in love I was with Jonathan and I knew that he was in love with me. Even though he was on a full scholarship, he got a part time job in a lab just to earn money so he could fly down to see me once every few weeks. We both knew what we were doing was wrong in the eyes of the rest of the world, but we hated the world for keeping us apart and though we felt very guilty about it, it was still so amazing that we never really thought it was wrong.

We planned all of our time together. There was a motel room about a hundred miles from here that we began to think of as our own and we even talked about running away together. Of course that was an impossible fantasy and we knew it."

"Then Jon was killed ..."

I could see that Gwendolyn was trying to hold back her tears now, but she again waved her mother away.

"It was very hard for me because I couldn't tell anyone why I was grieving so hard. I couldn't tell anyone, that I had lost both my brother and my only love. "

Gwen sniffed up a tear.

"Well, Chris understood a little I think. Jon and I had kept our secret well, but Chris knew how deeply I cared for Jon. He used to come into my room at night and console me sometimes. Then one night, I was really missing Jon physically and Chris was there --- and I seduced him. It was different with Chris though. I love him of course, but I just wanted to lose myself in sex with Chris and I really didn't care that he was my brother. In fact it made it so much closer and better that he was my bother."

Elizabeth spoke up then.

"Let me finish Gwen."

"Ok Lizzie." said Gwendolyn simply as she finally allowed her mother to come to her side.

"Well I knew, " Elizabeth announced "I knew pretty much the whole time that Gwen was in love with Jon. Even though she never said anything to me about it, I knew. I didn't know that they were doin' it, but I knew they were in love. You just can't hide that kind of thing from your own sister. I didn't really see anything wrong with it though. I just thought it was romantic."

"Then Jon was killed by that stupid man and I saw how much it broke Gwen up to be alone and without him. I lost him too but I knew that she was really in love with him. I wished I could have a love like that. I thought about some of the cute boys at Lambert, but they all seemed so mean and boring and far away to me and I knew that they could never give me what Jon and Gwen had."

"After a while, I started thinking about Chris and wondering if I could get him to love me the way Jon had loved Gwen."

She paused.

"I wondered about you too Daddy...," she said looking at me and then over at her mother, who like me sat in open-mouthed disbelief.

"Then I began to notice how much more time Chris and Gwen were spending together and I just knew something was up. I thought it was unfair that Gwen was gonna get Chris too. I mean I knew that she had lost Jon and all, but that was unfair ... she couldn't have everyone. I started acting kinda teasey whenever Chris and I were alone and I got real jealous of Gwen sometimes."

Gwendolyn spoke up. "Mom, do you remember that big fight Lizzie and I had about six months ago that lasted for about a week?"

"That was about Chris?" my wife asked, nodding slowly, her voice uneven.

Gwen nodded back and Lizzie continued.

"Well anyway, during that fight I got Gwen to tell me her story about Jon and she admitted that she was doing it with Chris now. It was all so unfair. Here I was still a virgin, and Gwen had already had most of everybody. But even then, she still wouldn't let me have Chris. She told me that she'd get me the pill and that I could only do it after I was eighteen. Well I told her that was ok because I was gonna turn eighteen in the next couple of weeks anyway and I told her that I wanted Chris as my birthday present."

"Oh kids," Their mother cried suddenly "Don't you know how terribly wrong this all is?"

"It's NOT wrong!" Elizabeth declared. "I KNEW you would say it was wrong. That's what Gwen says all the time when she feels guilty -- that it's wrong. But it's not! I LOVE Chris and I love loving Chris and Gwen too. I love everyone HERE, but I don't love ANYONE on the outside. They're all boring and stupid and mean. Making love with Chris and Gwen was the best birthday present anyone could have given me and I wont feel bad 'cause it's NOT WRONG!"

After her outburst, Lizzie sniffed back a tear of frustration and I looked over at Julie. My wife's eyes were wide and her hand was clasped over her mouth in shock over her youngest daughter's tirade.

"Alright." I said taking command "That's it. This business has to stop. I'm trying hard to understand how all this could have happened in my family, but it all has to stop now."

"DADDY!...." Elizabeth complained

"Elizabeth?" I said in a firm tone that all my children know well. "We need to talk about this and it's important that we do, but there will be no more outbursts like the one I just saw. Understood?"

"But Daddy,...."

"Elizabeth? We have to talk about it and we will -- but calmly -- Ok?"

Lizzie nodded her assent and for the next minute or so the whole family sat silently while I tried to think.

"Ok." I said taking a breath "There is something wrong here. What you guys have been doing, what Elizabeth and I almost did this morning is not normal. There's something wrong here. And we need to find out what that something is. Now, you guys aren't punished -- Hell I wouldn't even know how to punish you for something like this... Plus you're all adults now."

"Alright, I need to talk with your mother about all this and come up with some sort of plan. I don't think I'm going to consider counseling because I don't want any of this to leave this house. It's our secret. But I need you guys to promise me that this stuff stops right now. No more sex in this house, ok?"

"None?" Chris asked meekly.

"No Christopher. None. You're mother and I are more than a little shaken by this. We need to have a little time to come up with a plan. Now I need you guys to promise me."

I asked them one by one for that promise.

"Chris?"

"I promise." said Chris.

"Gwen?"

"I...I promise." said Gwen.

"Lizzie?"

Silence

"Elizabeth??"

"I promise." she snapped.

"Ok, now go to your rooms and have a conversation or something -- Just talk -- nothing else, ok? Leave your mother and I alone so we can talk."

Our children shuffled out of the room and down the hallway, but as she was leaving Gwendolyn turned to me.

"Daddy?" she asked, sounding so much like she did when she was a little girl that it almost made me cry. "Are you ashamed of us?"

"No sweetie. I'm not ashamed of you. Please just go on now. Your mother and I have to talk."

Gwen nodded and Julie and I were alone

Julie looked at me with an expression of both sadness and dismay. "Do you see how this has happened?" she asked.

"Sort of, I guess. It's always amazed me how well they got along together -- hardly ever a fight. I never got along that well with my brothers and sisters. They get along great with us too. I never got along as well with my folks. But this? I never expected anything like this. I don't know. Your insights are usually better than mine are. What do you think?"

"Well," she began, "I think they've all been ... wounded... in some basic way. I think that because of Jonathan they became more and more isolated and distrustful of the outside world. I believe that Jon's murder must have been like a confirmation of their deepest fears about the world of people outside this house. I truly believe that all they're doing right now is running away from that world. But what they'll have to realize is that this can't go on forever. They can't stay with each other in this way indefinitely."

I smiled sadly. What she said made sense.

"C'mere," I said pulling her close, hugging her and kissing the top of her head "I don't know what I'd do without you. You're very perceptive. All I saw was the sex. In a strange way, the very closeness that has made us a strong family, has hurt us."

Julie sighed, hugging me back tightly. "I don't want us to stop being a close family."

"No, neither do I. Any suggestions?" I asked.

"Well, I think part of the problem is this house and this town. We might be too isolated here. If what Gwen was saying is true, I think we should consider moving away from Everett to a more populated area."

"Ok." I said, "We'll look into all that. For now though, what I think we need is a good vacation. We haven't had a really good vacation in years."

"Where would we go?"

"Far away. I was thinking the Virgin Islands. Two weeks"

"Oh Paul, I don't know. Our children are having a problem with ....with incest .... Do you really think that having them running around barely clothed on a tropical island for two weeks is going to help matters?"

"Julie, I just made them promise to abstain from sex with each other. But from the way that they all reacted, I don't think they'll be able to keep that promise for very long. On the beach however, we'll all be in the same place -- they won't really be able to do anything without us seeing it and we'll be able to... talk them down, you know ...keep cool heads. Also -- I'm sure there will be plenty of nice looking, also barely clothed young men and women on the beach for them to talk to. We'll make a conscious effort to push them toward these other people." Julie nodded. "Ok, that makes sense. When would we go?"

"How about next week. I can have everything tied up in three or four days and I think it's important that we do this right away. Let's say Thursday?"

"Ok. I think I can have everything done by Thursday."

My wife and I proceeded to make plans for our upcoming trip. But even as we planned, I was being driven to distraction by the thoughts of what had happened in our house in only the last twenty-four hours. I couldn't stop thinking about how Lizzie had insisted that her incest wasn't wrong. I couldn't stop thinking of my daughter's face as she looked up from kissing and licking at my hardness only this morning. I couldn't stop thinking of Julie's emotional admission that she found the whole idea of incest exciting after she had practically caught Lizzie and me in the act of it. I couldn't stop thinking of the fantastic sex Julie and I had had the night before as she pretended I was HER father. All of these thoughts swirled in my head as we talked until Julie noticed something was wrong and stopped me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"I know that look. What's wrong?"

I paused

"C'mere" I said pulling her over to the sofa and sitting beside her. "Julie, We have to deal with something else."

"What do you mean?"

"Our children aren't the only ones with a problem here."

My wife's eyes suddenly darted about as if she didn't want to look at me.

"Julie, I almost went all the way with Lizzie this morning. I don't like to admit it to myself, but if you guys hadn't come back when you did we might have... we would have.... gone all the way."

Now my wife was looking down and away, blushing red and definitely avoiding my eyes as I continued.

"And even now ... it still excites me ... I'm almost positive Lizzie wouldn't mind, and I have a strong feeling that it still excites you too."

"Yes..." she whispered after a pause, staring away and at nothing, "It does."

"Why Julie? Why does this excite you? Us? Can you explain all this to me?"

Julie suddenly turned into me, bringing her lips to mine and kissing me hard. "I don't know. I don't know." she whispered urgently kissing me hard again. "Just take me to bed now" she pleaded "Fuck me now. Take me to bed now and fuck me hard. Make me cum. Make me forget myself." "Julie." I said, needing to talk to her "Not now. Don't avoid it. Talk to me."

"After." she whispered, nibbling on my ear. "No more talking right now. After. Come and fuck me. Fuck me now Daddy."

Damn her! Why that word? Why that word now? "Oh God." I groaned.

I hauled her into our bedroom and began ripping off her clothes. Kneeling in front of her as she still stood, I planted a series of wet, passionate kisses all the way from her nipples, down over the slight curve of her belly, down to the delicate lips of her sex. I kissed her there, inhaling deeply, letting her beautiful natural scent wash over my senses. I was about to dive in and bathe myself in her growing wetness when she pulled me back up to my feet and looked in my eyes with an odd passion.

"Take off your clothes Baby, Let me see the body I gave you."

The body she gave me? What was this? I obeyed, my erection springing free in front of me as I stripped down to bare skin.

"Oh God, My baby is so beautiful." Julie murmured. She gave me a gentle shove, and I sat down hard on our bed. She then dropped to her knees between my legs and took my hardness in her hands, fondling and squeezing it gently, looking at it admiringly it as if she had never seen it before.

"Oh Baby, It's so beautiful....so beautiful and hard for me." she purred. "I know you love Gwen Baby but I love you too. Let me show you. Let me show you how much I love you. I can love you too Jon see...?"

Oh my God. The fantasy had changed, now I was my deceased son Jon.

This was madness!

I quickly started to lose my erection, but without another word, my wife bent over and closed her lips around me. I watched in stunned awe as she took me in deep and sucked me with more pure soul than she had done in ages. As I gave in to the feeling, Julie slid her hands around and grabbed at my ass, forcing more of me into her mouth, groaning around me, the tight wetness of her throat enveloping me.

"Ohhh God," I moaned, clutching her hair in my clenched fists. "God."

My mind was swirling in a tempest of conflicting emotion. This was not pure pleasure, but instead had some sort of terrible quality that I'll never be able to explain that made my heart hammer in my chest as Julie abandoned herself entirely, sucking me like never before as she lost herself in this incest fantasy.

Eyes tightly closed, moaning around me, she took one hand away from my ass and reached between her own legs, playing with herself furiously as she took me even deeper. I stared at my prick sliding in and out of her mouth as she bobbed her pretty head up and down over me and watched as she shuddered in orgasm with me in her mouth.

Then still whimpering in the remnants of her climax and still with her eyes closed, Julie sat on the bed beside me and took my hand in hers.

"Touch me Jon. Feel how hot sucking you has made me." she groaned, her voice uneven.

She pushed my hand down to her sex and I palmed her mound, slipping my middle finger just inside her lips, groaning at her unbelievable wetness.

Julie groaned again too and in one connected motion, pushed me down on my back and straddled my hips, positioning herself over me. Then with a low moan, she lowered her sex just enough to allow my swollen head between her lips. She rolled her hips, making a circular motion as I throbbed just barely inside of her.

"I shouldn't want you," she said so softly I could barely hear her. "I should stop." she murmured, perched on top of my hardness.

"No." I said, losing myself in this wickedness. "Don't stop."

"Oh Baby, I should stop." she whimpered, sliding easily downward in agonizing slowness.

"No." I begged. "Don't stop."

"I should stop Baby." she whispered, breathing very, very hard, as she held me deeply inside her, her eyes tightly closed, never opening.

Then all at once she threw herself down on me, molding her soft, lovely body tightly to my prone form and began to move on me slowly, squirming and grinding herself hard on me, her eyes always closed. She was kissing me, raining a barrage of quick kisses all over my face and whimpering "Baby" over and over.

Then I began to hear it; a growing quality of some deep sadness in her voice.

When I began to lift my hips up and thrust into her, Julie went crazy. With a plaintive wail, she began to pound herself on me so hard that it was painful. It was almost as if she were abusing herself, coming down on me so hard, lifting until she almost lost it, then crying out and sobbing as she rammed herself down again, even harder and faster until she was fucking me at a furious pace.

Her eyes still tightly closed, Julie rose up again. Sitting astride me, she frantically brought a hand down, rubbing and agitating her swollen sex as she stuffed herself repeatedly on me.

"Don't leave me Jon." she whispered, close to orgasm. But she crying now, tears running down her cheeks, sobbing powerfully even as she pleasured herself hard on me, grieving and fucking madly all at once

My heart ached with hers, melded with hers even as I felt myself approach orgasm.

Insanity. Madness. But I was beginning to understand it all now.

Then we were cumming, cumming so hard, coming as one, loving as one, grieving as one, husband and wife, mother and son, father and daughter, brother, sister, family, cumming, loving, together.

But also afraid, isolated, and sad.

Then as our orgasms faded, Julie again lay on me, kissing me on my cheek and ear.

"I love you so so much." she whispered, her warm tears on my face. "I love all of you. Never, never leave me."

"I love you Julie. I'll....We'll never leave you." I said, beginning to understand, but seeing that it had to end.

She cried hard then, hard, bitter tears of loss with me still inside of her. I rocked her gently on me and held her close as she wept, loving her with all my soul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The children were of course delighted about going to the islands and only Lizzie complained about the plan, saying it was a "silly" idea. They all prepared for the trip, going to the store to get suits and what not. Chris helped by finding an excellent price for tickets and accommodations on the Internet, as Julie and I tied up loose ends.

We touched down on the main island of St Thomas and retrieved our bags. Outside the small airport there were three cabs waiting. The first cabby in line, a large, very dark black man with big hands and a kind smile, quickly walked up to us and grabbed our bags when I nodded. Soon we were in the hotel and our rooms on the tenth floor. It was a pretty day and the kids were anxious to get to the beach. They quickly got their swimsuits and gear unpacked. In no time at all they were dressed and ready to go. Julie and I wanted to settle in and said we'd meet them down there in a little while.