The Wrath of a Woman

Story Info
Her anger becomes her neigbours pleasure.
4.8k words
4.25
102.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

I first laid eyes on Erika and Joseph a few days after moving into a new up-market tenth floor apartment. There being only two large apartments per floor, they were my only neighbours sharing a common hallway, stairwell and elevator. We had bumped into each other a few times in the hall or in the basement car park, and while they weren't over friendly, they were polite. While Erika wasn't exactly beautiful, there was just something about her that I found extremely attractive and desirable. She stood at five foot ten, the same height as me; she usually dressed in tight knee length skirts or tight jeans which showed off her curvy figure to perfection. She was dark skinned but faint freckles were visible over her nose and cheeks. Her thick black hair was in tight ringlets that fell loosely to her shoulders. I would later find out that her mother was Cuban, and her father a German businessman. Having lived most of her life in Europe explained her in-perfect and strong accent. Her husband Joseph was tall, dark haired and good looking, I thought he was a bit of smart arse in the few times I'd run into him. In all honesty looking back, it was probably jealousy on my part.

On a Saturday morning a week after I'd moved, in a commotion started next door, the apartments are pretty well soundproofed but I could hear a woman's voice yelling. It was loud and clear enough to be able to recognise Erika's accented voice. After a short time, I could hear crashing and banging and started to get a little concerned. I didn't want to poke my nose in where it wasn't required, but on the other hand I'd never forgive myself if she was being attacked or hurt. Rightly or wrongly I decided to investigate, I walked from my apartment down the hall and knocked on their door. The yelling stopped and a few seconds later the door flew open, I found myself looking into Erika's teary face. The floor behind her was strewn in broken plates, vases and pictures, what could be broken was broken. Sitting in a chair at the other end of the room was Joseph with his bowed, and it was only then I realised that I'd walked into a domestic argument. I silently cursed myself for being so stupid.

"Sorry." I blurted out. "I could hear you were distressed and just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Embarrassed, I turned to go back to the safety of my own apartment.

Erika wiped tears from her face "No, please come in, I want a witness." she said forcefully. Reaching out and taking me by the arm, she guided me reluctantly inside closing the door behind me. Inside the apartment was a complete mess, everything moveable was now strewn on the floor, there was just about nowhere to place my feet. Looking around quickly convinced me that I didn't want to be here.

"I want someone to know my husband fucks other women." she told me angrily picking up something from the floor. "Look what I found in his trousers pockets this morning." she said holding an opened packet of condoms in her hand. Tipping the box upside down only one fell to the floor. From good experience I knew that there were two missing. I looked over at Joseph who was staring hopefully up at me. I gave him a 'Your fucked' look. He looked knowingly back down at the floor.

"Look, this is none of my business, maybe I should leave." I commented.

"No, you stay. I want a witness to hear him say it." she replied walking between me and the door. I realised I was going no where fast.

"He told me he was working late but I know he was fucking his slut secretary."

Erika walked over to her husband, "Admit it. You were fucking her weren't you? Go on, you might as well admit it." Not getting an answer she kicked him hard in the shins. "Admit it you bastard."

Joseph was silent for a few seconds before he answered, "Yes I did, but it was only once I swear it. I'll never do it again, I promise. It didn't mean anything, it was just sex."

Erika launched herself at her husband hitting him about the head. Instinctively, I took her by the shoulders and pulled her gently away, she turned angrily on me and I stepped back defensively with my hands high to calm her. It worked and she turned and looked at her husband who had his head in his hands. She glared pure hatred at him for a few seconds; then turned her attention back to me.

"Why does he fuck other woman? I like to fuck too, I've never said no to him."

I shrugged my shoulders; there was no answer to that question.

She looked at me, her eyes boring into mine, "Do you think I'm attractive?"

There was only one answer to that question, "Yes, I think you're very attractive."

She stepped closer, "Maybe I'm too fat." she stated sarcastically.

"No, you're not fat."

Erika said nothing for a few seconds, "How can you tell I'm not too fat. You can't tell. I think you need to see."

To my surprise, she pulled her yellow tee shirt over her shoulders over head and threw it on the floor. Then reaching down, she pushed her black tracksuit pants down and stepped out of them. Placing her hands on her hips provocatively she stood defiantly. In front of me was one the most beautiful Amazonian figures I've ever seen in the flesh. Her skin was the colour of light brown chocolate. Large full breasts spilled from a red bra, her waist tapered down and then curved outwards to broad hips encased in black panties. Dark pubic hair could be seen through a see-through gusset in the crutch. Just below there was a slight gap between her dark shapely thighs which curved downwards to slim ankles. I stood in pure disbelief of the exquisite figure in front of me; she then turned slowly around to give me a good look before facing me again.

"You look unconvinced, you need to see more I think." she commented. Reaching behind her she unclipped her bra and slide out of it. She dropped it on the floor and while looking me directly in the eye, she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. My eyes dropped to her breasts which stood firm and upright, I then looked downwards where a thick triangle of black pubic hair sat proudly between the top of her thighs. I then realised that my cock was now straining against my jeans.

"What do you think? Am I not desirable?" she asked turning around for me to get a good look. Facing me Erika looked down at my bulging pole in my jeans.

"Yes. I think you find me desirable."

"Erika, please stop this. I'm sorry for what I did." Joseph implored from his chair.

Erika looked around to him in contempt, "Why should I? I think I should fuck him."

"Please don't do this. I'm really sorry. I promise I won't do it again. It didn't mean anything." her husband pleaded.

Erika hesitated then grinned; she had found her mode of revenge. "If you can fuck someone else, I can too." She then turned back to me, "I think this man is very nice, he is handsome and I would like to fuck him I think. Are you married?" she asked me.

I shook my head. While I wasn't married, I was unofficially engaged to my girlfriend Sharon. I just hadn't slipped the ring on her finger. That wasn't married is it? Hell no, not even close I convinced myself. However, while my cock was saying fuck her, common sense was saying leave while you still can. My cock won.

"Good, I will fuck you." Erika stated leading me across to a two-seater couch on the other side of the room. Sitting down, she guided me so that I was standing in front of her. Undoing my belt and zip she pulled my jeans down to my ankles. Pulling the top of my briefs forward with one hand, she reached inside with the other and lifted my cock out and stroked it while examining it.

"Erika, I love you. Please don't." came a voice from the other side of the room.

"You have to watch me. If you try and stop me, I'll throw you out and you can go and live with your slut." Erika replied as she pushed my briefs down to my jeans.

I was hoping that Erika would put my cock in her mouth but she leaned back, opened her thighs and looked up at me, "Stick it in while my bastard husband watches."

I knelt down between her legs and moved towards her, sliding my finger through the thick mound of hair I realised that while she was angry, she wasn't aroused. My cock is just under seven inches long and reasonable thick, I knew that penetration would hurt her in her present condition. I lowered my head to her navel and ran my tongue down her stomach and down her left thigh. I gently opened her lips exposing pink inner lips and clit. Erika jumped when I flicked my tongue over her clit a few times. She must have recently showered as fragrance of scent hit my taste buds. I worked on her clit for a short time before lowering my tongue to her opening; her juices soon began to warm my face as she moved against me. I carried on with my task for a short time only stopping to clear the odd unavoidable pubic hair from my mouth. Then, raising my face and moving forward on my knees, I guided my cock towards her now wet pussy. Her hand appeared and taking hold of it she rubbed it up and down her lips before positioning it at the desired place. I leaned forward as my cock slipped into her, the slippery tight warmth felt fantastic as I slowly worked into her with short slow strokes. I watched my cock slick and shiny with her juices disappear into her thick mass of hair and then back out again. Looking up I looked into Erika's face, her big dark eyes looked straight back at me, at first she was biting her bottom lip but she then smiled.

"It feels very nice." Erika said loudly more for her husband's benefit than mine. Looking around I found Joseph standing close by with a distressed look on his face.

Erika pushed me away gently and my cock slid noisily out of her.

"I think we should go to the bedroom, it will be better there." Erika suggested bending down to remove my shoes and jeans. She then stood and removed my shirt leaving me completely nude like herself. Taking me by my cock and stepping through the shambles on the floor, she led me into the bedroom. The bed was half made and Erika pulled the top sheet and blanket right back, she lay down, spread her thighs and pulled me down on top of her. My cock just slipped inside without help and after a slight adjustment of other body parts, I began to move back in forth inside her.

Those of us that have had a number of different partners have probably experienced something very special the first time you have made love with a new person. It was like that with Erika and I; our bodies seemed to fit perfectly with each other. We both sensed it was something special as we gazed into each other's eyes while moving against each other. Erika suddenly pinned me still with her legs and looked over where Joseph was standing watching from the bedroom door.

"Go away and close the door, I don't want you to watch any more." she told him.

Joseph obediently turned and closed the door behind him. Erika relaxed her legs and rotated her hips under me to spur me back into action. She pulled my face down and kissed me passionately, her tongue seeking and finding mine. She then lifted my face away and looked up at me.

"This is very good. I think you've made many ladies happy."

I grinned back at her.

"This is only my second cock." Erika whispered into my ear after a while. "I was a virgin when I met Joseph."

She must have seen the guilt on my face, "It is okay, I am enjoying this. I think my husband may be a lousy fuck." She then grinned mischievously up at me. "I would like it if you would lick me down there again, Joseph doesn't like to do it because of the taste."

I kissed her again before starting the journey downwards, only stopping to tweak each of her nipples with my teeth. I slowly teased my way down her navel and slipped my tongue into her sopping pussy. Her thighs tightened on my face as I began to work up a rhythm stopping only to move a pillow under her buttocks to improve the angle of attack. Using a combination of finger and tongue I soon had Erika working up to an orgasm. It was a wild ride with her moving back and forth and up and down against my face. All of a sudden she tensed up and trembled as the orgasm took hold of her and my face became drenched with her juices. She moaned with pleasure, she slipped her hand down in front of my face and rubbed her clit vigorously for a few seconds.

Erika lay still for a half a minute or so while I knelt between her parted thighs looking up at her contented grinning face.

Her eyes opened and she over at me. "Mmmm. That was very beautiful."

She sat up and beckoned for me to lie down beside her; she then lifted a leg across me and guided my cock into her. Sitting down on me, she moved up and down grinning while I struggled to remove a few renegade hairs from my mouth. I then ran my hands over her taut body starting at her breasts and then working down to her thighs, she stopped moving and leaned backwards as I examined the forest between them. Putting up with it for a few seconds, she then rolled over and pulled me on top her, her legs wrapped around my waist pinning me tight into her. I raised her legs over my shoulders and leaned deep into her, she moaned as I slowly moved in and out with long slow strokes.

"Fuck me fast." she asked dropping her legs back onto the bed. Obeying her wish I began to pick up the tempo realising that I wouldn't be able to control myself for much longer. Our bodies were glued to each other with perspiration as we moved faster and faster. Our orgasms while not simultaneous were only seconds apart, hers before mine. While relaxing on top of Erika I could feel the warm wetness of our love making running down my balls and thighs. I rolled off and lay beside her, she rolled on to her side and propped her self up on her elbow and looked down at me.

"This was a very good time." she said running her hand down my stomach to my flagging cock which she stroked affectionately.

Then moving her hand down between her parted thighs she scooped up globules of cum and wiped it through her pubic hair.

"Joseph." she called loudly.

A few seconds later the door opened and her husband looked over at her.

Erika scoffed at him, "This was the best fuck I've ever had. After all these years, I know now what a bad fuck you are. I think you should clean me down here so we can do it again." she suggest flicking a sopping hand towards him.

I could see cum flying through the air landing close to her husband's shoes, he pulled a face and slammed the door close. Seconds later we heard the front door slamming.

"Good, now we're alone." she said snuggling down into me.

Like all good post fucked males, I drifted off to sleep. I soon woke when I felt something warm on my cock, my eyes opened to find Erika cleaning me with a warm face cloth which was replaced by a warm mouth and a slippery tongue. This girl had grand ambitions again.

I managed to escape back to my apartment late in the afternoon to contemplate what had happened, it was almost unbelievable. That night I drove to my fiancés Sharon place as planned, we ate out and then returned to her apartment. She tried to instigate sex but I was in no condition to help out. I put her off suggesting that my meal was off which got me all the sympathy I could handle. However, the next morning Sharon would not take no for an answer, it was a terrible thing as I fantasized that I was with Erika as we rolled around on the bed. Sharon's completely different from Erika, she's blonde, pretty and petite, and unlike Erika, she liked her sex slow and gentle. I just couldn't get Erika out of my mind and Sharon complained when I picked up the tempo going hard at her. We spent the rest of the day and evening together and I didn't get home until late after going to a movie. To be honest, I couldn't even remember what the movie was about. I just couldn't get Erika out of my mind.

On the Monday I arrived home from work just after six pm. All seemed quiet next door, well for a while. It was after eight when there was a knock on the door. Opening the door I found Erika standing there with a big smile, I reciprocated and gestured her inside.

"I hope you don't mind me coming to see you but I've got something to show you." she said as she walked around the lounge taking it all in. I stood and watched her. She was dressed in a black top and short black skirt with nothing on her feet. The colour black suited her I thought to myself.

She turned back towards me and grinned mischievously, "I've brought you a present, I think you will like it." she said in accented English.

With that she slowly lifted her skirt to show off a beautiful shaved Brazilian styled pussy.

"Now you won't get my hairs in your mouth like you did last time. I think you should see if it's okay for you." Moving to a large cushioned chair, she sat down and opened her thighs invitingly.

This was in my opinion, the best present anyone had ever brought me; I knelt down between her thighs and examined the fine workmanship in front of me. The hair on her navel had been neatly trimmed to a one inch strip stopping at the top of her dark proud lips. Below was as smooth as a baby's skin with her darkness contrasting with the pinkness of her clit and opening. I could feel her warmth as I lowered my face and slipped my tongue inside her lips. She tasted faintly of soap as I slowly slipped my tongue up and down.

"I think you should get a towel or I'll make a horrible mess on your furniture." she suggested after a short time.

After seeing what happened a few days before I thought that it was a very good idea. Getting up, I moved into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. As an afterthought, I went into the bedroom. From a bag in a cupboard I removed a brand new vibrator that I'd got for Sharon a week back. Sliding the batteries in I turned it on to make sure it was working, then I hid it in the towel and walked back into the lounge where Erika was lying back eyes closed stroking her pussy.

I placed the vibrator on the floor out of sight and then after disturbing Erika, arranged the towel underneath her. She sat down again and lifted her top; she was bra-less and her dark nipples were standing to attention. Leaning back she pushed her buttocks forward opened her thighs in anticipation. "Okay, you can try it out real good now."

For the next few minutes, I worked on Erika with tongue and finger as she pushed her pussy around my face. I then picked up the vibrator, turned it on half speed and placed it gently on her clit. She jumped and then after a few seconds sat forward to see what was going on.

She grinned as she took from my hands and examined it. "You have a present for me too, that is very good. I think you are a very thoughtful man." she commented as she slipped it down to her pussy to try it out for herself. For the next few minutes I watched as Erika experimented with it on her clit and then inside her, it was soon apparent she liked it more on her clit. I stripped and then knelt down in front of her stroking my cock while watching. Then moving up close to her, I slipped the knob of my cock inside her leaving her enough room for her to use the vibrator on her clit. I then tried to match her movements as I slipped back and forth inside her using only the first few inches. Erika soon began to move erratically building up to an orgasm which only further excited me. It wasn't long before I felt her juices squirting all over my cock and balls and I lost all control filling her pussy with cum. Seconds later, I withdrew with exhaustion and sat back to look at our handy-work. Our juices were leaking out of her soaking pussy and onto the towel on the floor. Erika lay back eyes closed while running the vibrator over her nipples. Grinning I picked up the end of the towel from the floor and wiped her pussy clean.

"Thank you, this is a very good service I think. I shall have to visit here more often." she whispered.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12