The Wrath of the Wicked Webcam Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophist801
sophist801
265 Followers

Yes, it was the love between Jocelyn and I that helped us find a way to overcome the initial pain of me losing a job and her sneaking out to do the webcam modeling. Now I sometimes will come home from work, an hour or so before she is finished with her time online. I will silently watch her chat with strangers and do her "private shows" which always drives me over the edge. The consequence is that I am the one who benefits in a way I never thought possible! Note: For every model working an adult webcam site it is important to understand they are in the business of adult fantasies.

The key to this understanding isn't the adult webcam site itself but the knowledge that it is a business first. Like Lady Kristal she is in the adult-chat business for a few hours Monday-Friday. Like my hospital job, the rest of life is full of the challenges of motherhood (fatherhood), family, friends and simply making-ends-meet, making a living. When these things are understood and accepted, we become less judgmental, more accepting, and definitely able to love without conditions.

sophist801
sophist801
265 Followers
12