The Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing I would not be satisfied until I did, I let my tongue snake back and down to probe that puckered hole. He gasped and clutched at my head when I did. He obviously liked it. While I was involved in that I heard the unmistakable noises of Claire reaching orgasm as she lay next to us watching. That spurred me on. I was ready now to consummate this. I increased the speed as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. At the same time I matched my motions with my hand on the part of the shaft I wasn't engulfing in my mouth.

He lifted his knees and let his legs flop out to the side. I knew how he was feeling. It was a sign of release. I have felt the same way just before an orgasm. His head pressed down into the pillow and he thrust up as my head went down. He was panting and grunting. Then I felt him swell in my mouth and I prepared myself for the gush. A second later I felt and tasted the first spurt. It was the embodiment of the tangy aroma I'd smelled earlier. It was good: salty and tart, but alien. It didn't taste like my own semen, and I was glad of that. The only way I can tolerate mine is if it is mixed with female juices.

This was a heady taste, like some foreign sauce never before imagined. It was thick and it just kept filling my mouth. I swallowed and felt its viscous texture on my tongue. I swallowed and swallowed again. Finally it slowed and stopped. I milked what I could from the shaft with my hand and eagerly lapped it up. I was proud! I raised my head to look at him. He seemed totally relaxed. I got off him and turned around.

I reached up and pulled the mask off. To my surprise the dreadlocks came away with the mask leaving him with his own short hair. It was Maurice! All the time I was blowing him I had suspected it was either Philip or a complete stranger. I never suspected Maurice! I wondered where Chakira was. My desire to meet her hadn't faded.

Claire was not one to let things rest, however. As I was recovering from my first ever blow job and the surprise, she told Maurice to roll over, with his ass in the air. He was used to being directed by Chakira so he complied. She began with her tongue in his ass, and then made short work of lubricating him well with some cocoa butter. She continued to slide fingers into him while she turned and orally reawakened my flagging dick. She wanted to watch me fuck a man.

I was ready. I had played the bitch to his cock and now it was his turn. I moved up behind him and Claire pushed his knees farther apart so he came down to the level of my cock. She gripped me and lined me up. I pushed forward carefully, but I needn't have worried. I slipped in with almost no resistance. Either he was used to this or else she had used just the right amount of lubricant.

I pushed forward steadily and Maurice pushed back. It was a fascinating sight to watch the milky lubricant squish out around my pale cock as it plunged in between the dark mounds of his ass. The tightness cradled me and welcomed me into his depths. I began to fuck him. He urged me on, telling me how good it felt to have such a thick cock up his ass. "Yes, Gary, yes!" he exclaimed. "Fuck me hard! It feels so good to be filled up!"

I didn't last long. It seemed like only seconds before I felt the pressure pass the popping point. I shoved deep as I released a load of cum into his bowels. I had to give him a few more thrusts, however. I pulled back and slammed into him hard. The flesh slapping flesh noise filled the room. I gave him several of those before I had to relax. I slid back onto my heels and my cock popped out of him. His hole remained dilated for a few seconds before it began to contract. I saw the semen and cocoa butter mixture on the bright pink tissues of his rectum. It oozed out as he regained his normal pucker.

I flopped down next to him and he turned to his back as well. He caught me by surprise when he rose up and pressed his open mouth to mine. He snaked his tongue into my mouth and I got a strange alien thrill from it. I'd never thought having a man kiss me would be something I would enjoy, but I did. I was so comfortable, even with the audience, to my first homosexual -- or, more correctly, bisexual -- experience, that it was a deep pleasure to let myself drift into a heavy doze.

I wasn't sure how much later it was that a probing tongue and fingers awakened me again. I had rolled (or been rolled) to my side. When I felt my ass being stimulated I rolled farther over and parted my legs. I didn't know who it was or what to expect, but I felt more than one pair of hands.

Finally I lifted my head and saw that it was Charlie and Amanda working on me. They took turns for a while and my cock -- though it was becoming rather sore -- responded. I noticed that Claire and Maurice were on the other bed. She was humping his knee as she sucked his cock. She looked up at me and winked. Just then I felt small fingers smearing cool lube into my crack and hole. Claire said, "I'll have this rod ready to fuck you in a few seconds, Honey."

That was the last thing, I realized. I'd sucked and been sucked. I'd slammed my cock into a man's ass. The only thing I hadn't experienced was the first thing that had interested me: a dick up my own ass. I was excited in light of all these new experiences. I raised my ass up and balanced on my elbows and knees. "Bring it on, Claire. I'm ready to have my ass plowed for real," I groaned. Just saying it out loud made my cock throb and get harder.

That was all the invitation Maurice needed. Claire took the role of director for him again. She arranged herself, upside down under me so I could suck at her juicy cunt which gave her a 'ringside seat' to the end of my anal virginity.

I felt Maurice's hot cock sliding up and down my crack, rubbing across my tingling hole with each stroke. His hands caressed my hips as mine would have done to a woman. I began to fall into a submissive frame of mind and felt the need to be fucked. I pushed back at him and he gave me a sharp, surprising swat. I tensed when he did that, but the second time he did it I let the sting sink in. I found that it heightened the feeling of being used. It felt perversely good. I felt the head of his cock at my opening. He toyed with me a while.

He would place his tip right there and rock back and forth a little bit. I would feel him start to enter but then he would pull back, only to slide up and down some more. Claire took my cock into her mouth then. As she sucked (and I licked and sucked at her cunt) Maurice alternated between almost entering me, humping my crack, and swatting me.

I thought once about what Charlie and Mandy might be doing, but then the thought dissolved in the pleasure and sweet torture I was feeling. Finally Maurice pushed the head of his cock past my sphincter. Once there he simply rotated his hips, causing slightly more penetration and a stretching side to side. I was getting more and more tightly wound up. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to split me open and drop his load deep in my intestines. I whimpered. I groaned and urged him to please fuck me.

I whimpered again, fearing that he would once again just pull out and leave me feeling empty. That was when he pressed forward, sinking deep into me. He pulled back some and then pressed forward steadily again. My rectum relaxed to accept him. I came in Claire's mouth then, I was so hot. But that was only the first incursion. He pulled back and repeated his thrust, a little faster. I pushed back to let him know I was ready.

He began to really fuck me then the same way I'd fucked him. He shoved into me and I felt and heard the slap of his hips against my ass. He would pull almost all the way out of me before he reversed his motion. Maurice fucked me as well and as hard as I had ever fucked any woman. The pressure on my prostate made me come three more times, even though my cock had softened and my semen had run dry after the first time. I'd never experienced that before.

Afterward as I lay there curled into a ball, trying to contain and preserve the feeling as fresh and new as it was right then, I remembered how I had felt the first time Claire and Charlie had used the dildo on me. I had thought there could be no better or more complete feeling than that. I knew now I had been wrong. Living flesh is to a latex cock as a steak is to beef jerky. I felt tears in my eyes and I let them flow silently and without shame.

When Claire had assured herself that they were tears of satisfaction and joy, rather than tears of pain she joined me. Maurice, Charlie and Amanda took their leave, going out to shower and jump into the hot tub. I don't know when Maurice left. Claire and I cuddled wordlessly on the bed for a long time.

"Gary, that was one of the hottest and most beautiful things I have ever seen. I knew it would be erotic. I knew you would enjoy it. What surprised me, though, is the emotional response -- both mine and yours. It reminded me a little bit of the way Chakira made me feel the other night. I felt complete for the first time."

"I know," I said simply. I really needed time to absorb everything and assimilate the new feelings I had. "I think... well, I feel this is the way things are supposed to be. I mean that it kind of feels like maybe we all were meant to love and enjoy being with both men and women. Society -- and religion -- has done us all a big disservice by locking us into gender roles and all their dogma. I can't imagine that this will be the last time I ever feel this way."

"Good," Claire said, stroking my hair. "I feel the same way. Maybe we need to look for another place for us; another kind of life. Maybe there is somewhere we can just be us, without any pressure to be hetero, gay or anything. Even where we could even do nothing sexual if we choose to." I had to chuckle at that, coming from her, especially.

So that is what we're doing now. We came home from Jamaica and went back to our life. Charlie eagerly went back to school just as Claire and I returned to work.

While we ostensibly are living the same way we always have, however, we have been searching and researching. I found that there are quite a few people who feel the way we do. There are several web sites devoted to "polyamory". That is the belief and practice of literally loving more than one person. Every imaginable combination exists out there. There are several growing communities that already seem to be working. Some of them are pretty much outgrowths of the hippie communes of the '60's, but with a more formal structure. The only hard and fast rules are that you don't hurt anybody (either physically or emotionally), and that no really does mean no. We have been invited to visit one this weekend.

Our bags are already packed.

1...5678910