The Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers

"Mostly? That doesn't make sense, Honey," I laughed. "That's like being a little bit pregnant. You either are or you're not. Have you ever had sex? By that, I mean intercourse."

"No. Not quite." She explained openly then. A boy had taken her into the woods at the park one day at school. They had played some. It sounded a lot like Claire's story, except for the setting and the fact that the boy wasn't her brother. "I jerked him off and he stuck his fingers into me. It felt good, but he was nervous. Not like the way you are," she added. So she was still a virgin! I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Excited, but apprehensive. Still, I knew I had to have her. "Then I broke my own hymen with a carrot, so that's out of the way," she admitted.

I declared her massage ended. I dismounted and she rolled to face me. She took a long look at the erection standing there in front of her. I was on my knees, resting on my heels. I didn't say anything. She looked at my dick, then at my face. I smiled. She smiled back and reached forward, forgetting her bandages. "Oh! I guess I can't jerk you off!" I moved closer to her. My cock throbbed just a few inches from her face.

"You could do something better, though," I told her. She knew about blow jobs. I hadn't asked her, but she opened her mouth and licked the ooze from the head of my cock. I trembled at the sight and feeling of it. She slipped her mouth over it and sucked at it. I could tell she must have done this at least once before. I didn't feel so bad then. It was difficult to speak, but I told her about the conversation I'd had with Claire at the hospital. She pulled free to look into my eyes in disbelief. Then she grinned and started moving her head on my cock, really blowing me.

She sucked me for a few minutes before I stopped her. "Did I do something wrong, Daddy?" Her face was the picture of innocence.

"No, you did it just right. It's just that sometimes a man doesn't want to just have a blow job." I lay down beside her and gently rolled her onto her back. "Has anybody ever licked your pussy?" I asked her. She shook her head, but I saw the idea excited her. I kissed her on the lips then. I slid my tongue between her lips briefly and then kissed her neck. I kissed my way down her body, sucking and teasing her erect little nipples on the way. I got between her legs and began to give her the most pleasure I think she'd ever had. I sucked and licked her. I nibbled her gently. I stuck my tongue deep into her tight canal, drawing shudders from her as she gritted her teeth.

I looked up at her while my mouth was busy between her thighs. I kept my eyes on hers as I lowered my head to tongue her puckered asshole. Her eyes widened and she gasped, flushing deeply, It spread down her chest. She pushed her legs even farther apart. "Daddy! Oh my God!" she gasped. I probed her back hole a bit before returning to her virgin pussy.

I began sliding a finger into it. She rocked her hips and moaned. Her breath began to come faster. I slid a second finger in beside the first. It went in easily. She was oozing lots of juice. She still wasn't opened up enough for a cock yet, though. Claire had a small cigar sized vibrator in her nightstand. I got it out and began to use it on Charlie. She loved it! Then she giggled.

"I've used that before," she said, conspiratorially. "When you and Mom were gone one time I poked around in here. I found your movies, too." That was where most of her knowledge must have come from, I realized.

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you?" She seemed to be asking for confirmation.

I shook my head. "No, Honey. What the people in those movies did was fucking. I'm going to make love to you. I'm told it hurts some at first. You know that, too. But it soon will feel really good."

"I know it will, Daddy. I want you to make love to me. I've wanted you to fuck me for a long time!" The passion in her voice fueled the fire in my groin and my cock felt twice its size.

"I'm going to use this to open you a bit more, Honey. Then we'll be okay after that." She nodded and pulled her knees to her chest.

"Go ahead!" she gasped. "Do it!" I did. I pushed the small vibrator into her until it almost disappeared. she jerked when I turned it on as I worked the little toy in and out of her. She began to pant. There hadn't been any pain for her.

I pushed my shirt under her hips to protect the sheets. Then I got into position. Using my hand, I worked the very tip of my cock into her. Her sweet virgin juices smeared over the knob. The sight excited me the way I'd never been excited in my life. Charlie would be my first virgin.

I pushed and slid past her labia into her cunt. I waited to let her adjust, but she was too eager. She bucked up against me, impaling herself in spite of my own patience. "Oh, Jesus!" she cried out, "Just fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She was very tight, but juicy enough that everything went smoothly. She humped up into me and I was borne off on the tide of her excitement. I plunged into her to my balls and she gripped me tight. I pulled back and my cock came out with a sucking sound. If I'd known what pleasure it was to fuck a virgin, I'd have been more diligent in my earlier years. It took only a few minutes for Charlie to reach her orgasm. Mine followed quickly, happening almost without my realization because I was enchanted watching her come. It didn't slow me down at all. I was not sated yet. I turned her over without taking my cock out of her.

On her elbows and knees, she urged me in a loud voice to keep fucking her and never stop. She had at least three more orgasms before I reached my second - and final - one for the night. I wanted to continue, but my flesh demanded some rest. I let my flaccid cock slip from her and used the shirt to wipe us both somewhat clean.

Her giggle turned to a groan when I lowered my face to kiss her tender, abraded flesh once more. I tasted us both. I'd never tasted anything so heady or sweet. I cuddled her into my arms and we fell asleep that way.

When I woke up, my arm was numb. It had been under Charlie's head all night. I pulled it out and winced at the needles and pain of the blood rushing back into it. I looked down at my sweet little stepdaughter/lover. She looked like such a child in her sleep. It amazed me that those little lips had only hours before been sucking me and then urging me to stick my "big hard cock into her hot little pussy". I slipped out of bed and followed my new erection out the door without waking her.

I went to the shower and wondered what would happen in the future. I knew Claire was supposed to be released from the hospital that day or the next. She had given me permission to have Charlie, but it wasn't clear whether she meant it as a one time thing, or not. I wasn't sure how she would feel about me having an ongoing affair with Charlie. Either way, Charlie would be going back to college in a few months, so she'd be out of reach.

I heard a noise outside the shower. Pulling the curtain aside, I saw Charlie sitting on the toilet naked, her mouth agape in a giant yawn. She looked at me and smiled sleepily. "Good morning," she said.

"Good morning, Honey," I replied. "How do you feel today?"

"Great, I think! I'm a little sore, though." She stood up, and then realized she had a problem. I told her to come over by the clothes hamper. I used a soiled hand towel to wipe her pussy. She winced a bit.

"Are you that sore?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she grinned at me. "Nothing a little kissing won't fix, though," she added with a lascivious grin. I laughed and swatted at her ass, but she had anticipated me. My hand swished through empty air.

She wanted to get into the shower with me, but I told her she'd get her cast and bandages wet. "You'll be out of those before long," I told her. "Then we'll see. Charlie..." I hesitated. I wasn't sure what to say about the future between us. I decided not to say anything until I talked to Claire.

"What?" she asked.

"Never mind. I forgot what I was going to say." I don't know if she bought it, but she didn't call me on it. I finished my shower and got out. She had left the room. Remaining nude, too, I went and found her in the kitchen trying to fix coffee for us. I took over and she sat at the table. "I'm going to go to the hospital early today, Honey. Do you want to go along or do you want to call Marge if you need help?"

"I'll stay home. I'm still tired and...after last night I'm not sure what to say to Mom. Just tell her I love her and to come home soon. I'll go back with you later." She looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "Daddy?"

"What?"

"Do you feel bad about... fucking me? I mean, with Mom and all..." Her voice trailed off.

"Honey, don't worry about it. As I told you she knew it would happen. I think she even kind of hoped it would happen" I took her in my arms, feeling her little breasts against the hair of my chest. "I love you. I'm not 'in love' with you, the way I am with your mom. But it's because I love you that we made love last night. I knew it was what you wanted to do. I overheard you and Jenny talking earlier. But you have to promise not to tell anybody -- even Jenny -- about what we did. You're not my blood daughter, and you are eighteen, so what we did isn't against the law. If people found out, though, they wouldn't understand. Do you promise?"

"Of course I do, Daddy. I wish I could tell Jenny, though." She giggled. "She'd like to fuck you, too, you know." I swatted her ass. She spun out of my grasp and I finished making the coffee. We sat and talked and then talked some more while we had our coffee.

I dressed her and went to dress myself. I tried to picture myself frolicking with Charlie and Jenny together, naked and wriggling all over me in my bed. The idea made me hard again. I pushed the idea out of my mind. Claire might not mind that I had made love to Charlie, but I didn't think she'd go for including Jenny into the stable. Then I wondered again if Claire would let me continue loving Charlie physically. Well, I thought, I'll find out this morning.

Claire was sleeping when I arrived. I sat in the chair and read the novel I'd brought for that very purpose. Her voice brought me out of the details of the story and I closed the book. I went to her and kissed her. "I must taste like shit," she objected. "I haven't brushed my teeth.

"Not too bad," I said.

She noticed that I was preoccupied. She gave me a lopsided grin. "So, tell me all about it. You have a look about you that I recognize."

I took a deep breath and told her all about it. Everything Charlie and I did, including the talk about Jenny. I watched her face as I spoke, not knowing exactly what to expect. It had occurred to me on the way to the hospital that she might have only meant for me to play around the edges of sex with Charlie the way she'd done with her brother; that I'd misunderstood her. That was why I knew I had to be completely honest now. If I had misunderstood, it was her fault for being so vague.

As it turned out, she was not upset. She had meant for me to make love to Charlie. After I described how Charlie had urged me to "fuck her little pussy" Claire took my hand and slipped it between her thighs. She was dripping wet! The story was exciting her! "Charlie wanted to get into the shower with me this morning, too. I think we might have opened a whole can of worms." I finished my story.

"Well, if we did, we did. She inherited my drive for sex, it seems. We can't "deal her the aces, then not expect her to play", as the song goes. I guess you'll just have to do double duty from now on -- at least for the summer. Then you'll be stuck with plain old me," she joked. She was wearing that lopsided grin again. "Just see that you don't short me because of her once I get out of this rig," she added, indicating the harness on her leg.

"Oh, we won't have to wait that long. I can be very careful of your leg as I lick your delicious pussy," I said, still playing with it under the blanket. I kissed her hard but jumped when I heard a throat clearing behind me. It was the nurse with lunch, so I sheepishly pulled my hand from under the covers. The nurse's smile turned into a grin when she saw the move.

I left then and drove home. Well, I thought, she answered my question. I felt a pressure release my heart. I hadn't been aware how tight I'd been about that. The future was going to be wonderful!

I saw that the news lightened Charlie's burden a lot. I hadn't realized how our her mom's reaction had been weighing on her. "There's more good news, too, Honey," I told her. "Your mom doesn't mind if we continue making love together, even after she comes home." Her eyes widened at first, but her mouth broke into a big grin.

"Wow! How will we do that? I mean, I guess I got kind of loud last night, and all."

"I noticed. You're a lot like your mom! We've just always tried to keep quiet when you were in the house. Sometimes we forgot, though."

"Yeah," she said, still grinning. "I've heard you." She looked at me out of the side of her eyes and added, "I even peeked at you guys once." Now I was the one who was surprised. She told me about how she had sneaked a peek into our bedroom.

"Well, I guess from now on, since it won't be any secret what is going on, neither one of you will need to be quiet -- or sneak peeks. The two of you are going to wear me out, though. I'll have to start taking more vitamins." She turned to me and straddled my legs. She wrapped her forearms around my neck and kissed me hard.

"Wanta go make some noise right now?" she asked me. She was pushing her crotch against my burgeoning hard on. I stood up, holding her to me and carried her into the bedroom. I stripped off her pants and panties, then my own clothes. I left both of our shirts on, since this was going to be just a quickie. I dove between her thighs and licked her slick before mounting her. She found that she liked licking her juices from my mouth and chin after I went down on her. It was another taste she must have inherited from her mother.

Charlie's bandages came off a few days later. It spared me from toilet duty, but we continued to sleep together and hit a comfortable stride with our lovemaking. I was ambivalent about Charlie's bandages coming off her hands. Now she didn't need me any more to wipe her pretty little pussy and ass. By the same token, the daily experience of having to do that had kind of taken the novelty from it. As for her ass, well, let's just say that it is surprising what horrendous odors can come from such a pretty little ass! That was one job I was glad to lose. In the interest of saving her cast, however, I still bathed her. We both knew the cast was an excuse - as though we really needed one.

The doctors had originally told us Claire could come home within a couple of days. Complications set in, however, requiring a longer stay. I was disappointed but I didn't really mind because it allowed me to have Charlie in my bed to myself that much longer. Finally it was time for Claire to come home. The latest x-rays showed her complications had passed and she could be out of the portable traction frame she'd worn for the past week, though the cast, like Charlie's, would be with us for another several weeks. My orders were to keep her off her feet as much as possible. Now I would have two lovely patients to bathe. At least Charlie was independently mobile.

I drove to the hospital and left the pickup in the parking garage. Taking the elevator up to Claire's floor I found her already sitting up on the bed, dressed and packed. Her white cast extended from under her skirt. She looked up at me and smiled as I came into the room. "Oh, good, you're here, Gary. Could you get the stuff from the nightstand drawer? My good luck stuff?" When I had originally brought her clothes to the hospital I'd been wise enough to bring her 'lucky stuff'. One of the items was a charm bracelet with two little seashells we'd collected on our honeymoon.

As Claire was being helped into the wheelchair by the nurse, I slid the drawer out and pocketed the rabbit's foot, the charm bracelet, and the little framed wallet sized picture of Claire, Charlie and me we'd taken at one of those do-it-yourself booths at a carnival one day. They were all things she normally kept in her purse. I wondered why she hadn't taken them along when she went to get Charlie. Maybe the wreck would have been avoided if she had.

The morning was already heating up when we walked out the hospital doors. Since the chair was temporarily going home with us (incurring yet another necessary but unavoidable charge), the nurse turned the driving over to me at the elevator and returned to her station. I wheeled my wife through the parking garage to my extended cab pickup. We would be a one vehicle family for a while, since Claire's car was in some wrecking yard by then, waiting to be crushed, after being cannibalized for its usable parts. That was not a real problem, since she would be unable to drive until she got out of her cast, and Charlie couldn't drive with her arm in a cast. I had become chauffeur, housekeeper, and bath attendant by default.

I helped Claire into the back seat (in deference to her plaster covered leg) and folded the chair flat, placing it in the bed of the truck. The back seat comes in handy. It's not too roomy, but at least she had room to place her leg in a straight position. I got into the driver's seat and turned the key. The engine roared to life and we made quick progress through the mid-morning traffic.

At home, Charlie came out to greet her mom. I set up the chair, and then got the small suitcase and the plastic bag of freebies from the hospital out of the back. Charlie wheeled her mom into the house up the plywood ramp I'd cobbled together the night before. I was gratified to see that it held up. I brought up the rear.

Charlie had set up the couch as an invalid station. There was the little table from the den, with a box of tissues, a glass and a pitcher of ice water, and the new magazines that had arrived in Claire's absence. A pillow and a blanket were laid out in readiness. The TV remote was next to the tissues. I hoped Claire wasn't going to make a big deal out of that. Just because she couldn't walk right now didn't mean she had charge of the remote! The crutches I'd picked up at the second hand store leaned against the back of the couch in readiness.

"That looks great, Charlie," Claire said. "Before I get there, though, I want to get out of these clothes. A week in the hospital kind of gets a girl used to being comfortable." Charlie steered the chair down the hall to our room. I set the other stuff down inside the door.

I went into the den and clicked the mouse on the email icon. There were several messages, but none of them were urgent. I decided to take the day off completely. I closed the mail window, clicked the shut down shortcut and went back to the kitchen. The women returned to the living room. Claire had just taken her skirt and undies off and traded the button-down shirt for a loose tee-shirt. It reminded me of the night I'd brought Charlie home.

Charlie managed to get Claire settled in on the couch. I asked Claire if she wanted anything. She declined. "Well, I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat something. Whenever you want lunch, just let me know. I have sandwich stuff and chips." While I was fixing my sandwich, Charlie came out and leaned against the counter. She crossed her arm over her cast. I looked up at her. "Did you want a sandwich, Sweetie?" She shook her head.

"What did Mom say about us?" She had a very serious expression on. I pulled her to me and ran my fingers through her short, blonde hair. I kissed the tip of her nose and patted both hands on her little butt.

"Well, Honey, she hasn't said anything today. I told you that she and I talked about it the other night, though. Everything is fine for all of us. Why? Did she say something to you?"

falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers