The Wreck of the Manchester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I want your come," Fanny pleaded, and her tongue gathered as much of the thick sauce as she could reach. The African helped by using the head of his dick to spoon it into her mouth. Fanny eagerly took the massive purple head into her mouth time and again to receive another taste of the musky fluid. The big man signaled one of the native girls to approach, and he gave some commands in their strange clicking language. The slender brown girl bent over Fanny and licked up the come that lay on her neck and breast, and shared a very sloppy kiss with the blonde teenager.

After that, the rest of the village men had their way with the young English girl. Mostly they followed the pattern set by the first pair of ravishers, fucking her simultaneously in pussy and throat, then coming in her mouth or on her face. Each of the men's cocks was nearly as big, and in some cases bigger, than the first warriors who defiled her. Some chose to come deep in Fanny's vagina, leaving her fuckhole filled to the brim with wiggling spermatozoa. The last to fuck her was a slim young lad with scarcely a hair on his smooth body, but with a cock the size of the blonde's forearm. He eased his big tool inside her almost reverently, before humping her like an animal and shooting an enormous load in her face.

After all the men had come on or in the blonde teen at least once, the ceremony degenerated into an all-out orgy. Fanny was untied and carried from the bench, only to be staked to the ground spread-eagle. The villagers then began to fuck each other in every position imaginable. As each male pumped his load of semen into a dusky snatch, the Negress would then squat over Fanny's mouth to have the gooey white stuff sucked out by the beautiful white English girl. By the time the lust of the villagers was spent the bonfire had burned down to a pile of glowing embers. In their soft reddish light the lovely Fanny Chamberlain could be seen, her body smeared with the sex juices of more than thirty native savages, a look of contented fulfillment on her face.