The Wrestler Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man is now owned by a huge BBW wrestler.
1.1k words
3.94
41.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curtains closed behind us as Daisy marched me out of the arena. I could see hundreds of faces staring at me in horror as I disappeared in the darkness. I gave up trying to fight her and slumped along her back, my head and arms loosely banging on her beefy body. Looking down, my view was dominated by her massive, which jiggled with every step she took. That being said, there was surprising definition in her massive thighs; she was clearly very large, but there was muscle there to support it.

I wondered where she could possibly be carrying me. We had left the arena and were now walking somewhere outside. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"My trailer. You're gonna massage my sweaty ass."

I looked down and gulped. That ass was huge and sweaty. This could easily be a long job. "Can we talk about this? I'm supposed to be a physical trainer. This whole wrestling thing isn't really my field. You seem like a smart and reasonable enough person. Maybe we could make some kind of deal? Please? Anything?"

"I love hearing people beg. Keep going. You're my little slave now."

I heard a door creaking open. We had apparently reached her trailer. She flopped me onto a couch. Fear was now gripping my body, fear for what this horrible woman would do to me. She was turned away from me, doing something I couldn't see. Her massive ass was facing towards me, glistening in the inside lights from sweat and grease and whatever was wiped on it. Her tiny tights had disappeared in between the huge crack, a crack so big I felt like it could support my whole body squeezed between them.

"Kiss my sweaty ass cheeks slave," she said, still turned away.

I laughed. "Umm, no way. That's not in any job description. If you think I'm putting my lips on those massive cheeks, you've gotta be crazier than you look."

"If you don't kiss them right now, I'm gonna sit on that precious little face of yours." She paused. I wasn't budging. "No? Okay." Before I could consider the situation, her huge ass dropped onto my face, and I was enveloped in darkness. Whale like flesh smothered me, sweat mushing into my skin. My nose wormed its way against my will into her ass crack, still covered by her tights. I pushed as hard as I could in protest against her big butt, but it was all for naught. She could kill me now if she wanted to. I screamed, but I could even tell from in here that nobody would be able to hear it. She lifted up for a second. "You gonna kiss it sugar?"

I gasped for air. "Yes! I'll kiss it! Whatever you want!"

She quickly jumped onto my body, her on her knees, with her big ass pointed at my face. "Start kissing, you little retard." I immediately went to work. I kissed her big ass furiously. Each cheek looked about as big as my body, if it was curled up in the fetal position, times three. Maybe even bigger. I could feel my face getting sucked into her thick skin every time I kissed it. "Mmm yeah. You're a good little bitch, aren't you? Let's see what you're packing in here." She unzipped my pants, and I felt her fat fingers grab a hold of my cock.

She laughed. "Haha. Is this all you're packing here? I don't think it's bigger than one of my fingers! Honey, girls here like big cocks. I mean, cocks like twice the size of this. What did you think Abby was going to do with this? Anything? She's used to nine or ten inches. And myself, well I'm a real woman. I doubt I could even feel this. You are absolutely worthless." She got up, my cock still flaccid and out of my pants. "I think I'm going to go slip into something more comfortable. I have some really exciting surprises for you tonight."

She disappeared into another room. Looking around, I made my fight or flight decision: flight. I exploded out of the door and made a break for it. I made it past a few trailers and looked around. There was nothing but more trailers and a quiet night. Crickets talked about what I had just been through, chatting between each other in the moon light. A garbage can rested lazily against a trailer, and I sat next to it, hiding from anyone. The moon was still somewhat fresh, so that must be east. Survival wasn't really my strong suit, but I would have to make it one now. I sprinted towards what I thought would be the arena. Passing by the last of the trailers, I looked behind me to an empty trailer park, and relief swept my body. So did a vast pair of tits.

I smacked head first into Daisy's big boobs, and my body hit hers second. I would have dropped to the ground, but my face got stuck her cleavage. All of the air rushed out of my body after hitting her surprisingly hard torso. She peeled me off of her and I landed hard on my back.

"You stupid little bitch. Bitch boy, get on your knees and beg me not to beat your scrawny little ass, right now!"

I did as I was told. "Please Daisy, please don't hurt me. I'll do anything. I'm so sorry for trying to run away. I'll never do it again. Please don't hurt me!"

She laughed a hearty laugh. Lights turned on in the park. The people must have woken up. Everyone must have been staring at us. It was then I realized she wasn't wearing any pants. I must have run as she was changing. Her hairy pussy was out there for all to see. "Open your mouth," she said, in a stern, dark voice. I did as I was told and opened wide. Her catcher's mitt like hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed me almost into her hairy pussy. My trembling lips were lightly touching her crotch. A warm stream erupted from her vagina and showered my face. It smelled terrible. Urine rushed all over my face, and I spit it out as much as I could. "Swallow," she said. I changed my strategy and tried to swallow what I could. It was all over me now, my clothes and my hair and everything. This was, up to this point, the most humiliating moment of my life. I wanted to puke. Her stream finally ended, after a solid minute.

A handcuff latched onto my right hand. She attached the other to her left hand. Without saying a word, she walked back towards her trailer. I managed to stumble to my feet to avoid being dragged. Now there was no escape.