The Wrestler Ch. 2

Story Info
New WWF star gets a warm welcome.
1.4k words
4
29.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent Munroe stood in the locker room after his first match in the World Wrestling Federation...it wasn't a Televised show but he felt good. Vincent stood in front of a mirror with just a towel around his waist as he ran a hand over the left side of his rib cage which he felt tighten up from a hard shot he took in the match. Just as he did that the very person he just finished wrestling D-Lo Brown walked into the locker room and right over to him...

"Didn't hurt ya to bad did I?" D-Lo said as he gave Vincent's rib cage a playful yet firm slap on the rib cage.

"This is nothing..." Vincent said with a grin on his face as he tried not to flinch from the slap.

"Yeah, right. Well rook you put on a good match, you have a lot going for you...Just don't make the wrong decisions and chase the wrong skirts..."

Vincent tried to act like he didn't know what D-Lo was talking about. "What do ya mean?"

"You know damn well what I mean. Everyone knows about your ways with the women, hell some guys look at you like a legend in that respective..."

A sly grin crossed Vincent's face but he could see D-Lo was being very serious.

"Now, I'm just trying to help you out here. There are a two in particular you better stay away from. Number 1, Kat, you don't want Lawler on your back. He's been around a long time and can make alot of stuff happen...And Number 2, Debra, don't try it, don't even think about it. Steve's a great guy but if you look at her the wrong way you can kiss your career goodbye. You got me?"

"Yeah..." Vincent said a bit unconvinced...

"Hey, I'm not shitting here. You got it?"

"Yeah man, I got it."

"Good...Now stop checking yourself out in the mirror and take a shower, we got a long drive for tomorrow shows..."

Vincent watched as D-Lo walked away and began to make his way towards the shower. He walked by a few of the guys, Road Dogg and Undertaker were talking. Undertaker looked up as Vincent walked by and gave Vincent a little nod of approval, a good sign Vincent thought to himself.

Vincent walked into the shower and took his towel off as he turned the water on and just let it cascade down his sore, sweaty body...

********

Back in the dressing room. The door open suddenly and in walked one Terri Runnels. All the guys turned and looked as the vixen walked in wearing nothing but a towel over her petite and sexy frame. Terri walked over to Taker and ran a finger across his chest...

"So where's the new guy I've been hearing about?"

Taker looked down at Terri with a grin on his face..."He's in the shower." Taker said as he glanced over at the shower room...

"Thank you..." Terri said with a devilish little grin on her lips as she turned and walked into the shower.

Taker turned to Road Dogg..."I guess Terri is going to introduce the new Boy to the WWF her way..."

"Looks like we'll be waiting awhile for a shower guys." Road Dogg said as he laughed...

*******

Terri walked into the shower, Vincent's back turned to her as he hung his head into the water. Terri let the towel slip down off her body revealing his small frame, but everything about it was perfect. Every curve in the right place, her breasts standing perfectly firm on her chest, not the slightest sign of sag to them, her pink nipples jutting out. She walks right up behind Vincent and presses her breasts against his back as she reaches down and wraps her hand around his cock...

"That's a big cock...Now do you know what to do with it?" Terri said as she slowly ran her hand up and down Vincent's shaft...

"Ummm! Only one way to find out..." Vincent said as he slowly turned around and gripped Terri by the waist and spun her around putting her back against the wall. Vincent kissed Terri deep on her sensuous lips as his hands ran down her back to her firm ass as the water from the shower ran over there bodies. Terri's hand moved back down to Vincent's cock and moved it right to her already wet hole...

"Fuck me now!" Terri demanded. Vincent just grinned as he moved his hips and buried his cock deep into Terri's hot wet fuckhole! Terri let out a loud moan "UHHHH!!" as Vincent began to slide his cock deep into her, he gripped her by the ass and lifted her up against the wall, Terri lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Vincent's waist as she rode Vincent's rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah, ride my cock!" Vincent said as he pressed her up against the wall and bucked his hips up as Terri moved hers down slamming her pussy down around his cock. Vincent moved his face down and began to kiss her tits, running his tongue across her rock hard nipples...

"Oh god, yeah. Suck on my tits. UHHH! God your cock feels so good in my pussy! Yeah, mm." Terri moaned. Vincent lowered her down to her feet and kissed her deep on the lips, there tongues tangled together. Vincent then pulled back and quickly spun Terri around and dropped down to his knees. Vincent slowly ran his tongue down Terri's back to her tight ass. The water running down her back. Vincent gave her a playful slap on the ass as Terri let out a deep moan. Vincent moved back up to his feet and moved the tip of his cock back to Terri's now soaking wet pussy. Vincent reached around and gripped Terri by her tits as he slowly slid his cock deep into her tight hole...'

"OHHHHHHH!!!"" Terri let out a long moan as he slowly slide himself into her. Vincent got in halfway then stopped. Terri craned her neck back and gave him a look that said it all and Vincent just drove the rest of his cock into her as hard as he could making Terri's head crane back with a big "O" shape on her lips to let out a powerful moan but Vincent quieted it as he slide his tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately as Terri moaned into his mouth as Vincent pumped his hips driving his cock deep inside of her.

Terri broke free from the kiss as Vincent took on hand from the wall and gripped her by the hair as he steadily fucked her. Terri bucked her hips back to meet his as she breathed heavily. "Uhhhh! Mmm god yes! UHHHH FUCK YES! Fuck my pussy! Mmmm yeah, fuck it!"

Vincent continued to pound her tight cunt with every bit of power he had..."Uhh yeah! You're so fucking tight!"

Vincent moved his hands to Terri's and lifted them to the tiled wall and held them against it as he fucked her harder and harder with every stroke. Terri's breathing sped up as she laid her head back. "UHHHH!!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK MEEEEE!!! God yes! Fuck my pussy! I'm gonna cum! MmmmMMMMMMM! YES! I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA CU...CUMMM!!!" Terri screamed out as her body shivered and went slightly limp. Vincent held her up as he fucked kept fucking her. Her pussy tightening around his cock like a vice.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum too!"

Terri stood up all the way and turned dropping to her knees. She gripped Vincent's cock and slide her mouth over it and leaned into it pressing his cock between her tights rubbing it between them as she sucked his cock. Vincent couldn't take anymore as he came in her mouth. Terri continued to suck every ounce of cum out of the tip of his cock. The last of it came out and Vincent hit the wall and slide down to the floor with Terri as the water fell down on both of them.

"Oh shit!" Was the only thing Vincent was able to get out.

"Welcome to the WWF..." Terri said as she slowly got up and grabbed her towel...

*****

Back in the locker room the guys watched as Terri walked out of the shower. A few moments later Vincent walked out. Taker and Road Dogg looked at him as did everyone else in the room...

"I think he got his welcome to the WWF..."

Taker let out a laugh as Vincent walked to his locker...

To Be Continued...