The Writers' Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," she thought to herself. "This is really hot."

Liam added a second finger, and then a third. She was starting to rock against his hand, sucking harder and faster on Mark as Liam moved faster. Then he moved his hand away from her body.

"Don't stop," she said to Liam, letting go of Mark.

"Don't stop," Mark said to her, hanging on to the edge of her hair.

"It's okay. I'm coming back," Liam said, shifting closer to her on the bed. He moved so he was positioned between her feet, and pressed his cock against her.

"Oh," she said, a wave of heat flooding through her. "Oh, okay. Yes, please."

He pushed into her, his cock filling her as his fingers hadn't quite been able to do. Almost swooning, she returned her mouth to Mark's cock, working her hand up and down the length of him while her mouth enveloped the top. His hips were moving back and forth, faster now, and his breathing was really ragged.

Liam reached around her hip and found her clit, rubbing in circles as he slid in and out.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Mark pushed her further down on his cock, and she let him slide deeper down her throat than she'd ever been able to do before. She felt a slight flash of accomplishment before the waves of pleasure distracted her again.

"I'm getting close," Mark rasped. She nodded and increased her rhythm.

Listening to the sounds of Mark's approaching orgasm, paired with Liam's cock inside her and his finger on her clit, was too much for Rita. As Mark's thighs tightened and his cock started pulsing in her mouth, her own orgasm ripped through her. She forced her body back against Liam as hard as she could, feeling the ripples radiate out from the center of her body.

Mark took a deep breath, tiny aftershocks twitching visibly through him. He shifted on the bed so he could see Liam, still pumping in and out of Rita.

"Nice," he said with a smile, locking eyes with Rita. She smiled back, but then closed her eyes as her own aftershocks gripped Liam.

"Oh, fuck," Liam said, grabbing her hips and moving in and out even faster. "Fuck, that's good." He tilted his head back with a groan, emptying himself into Rita. He dropped his forehead to her back, folding himself across her body. "Fuck," he whispered.

Rita laughed. "I'll say." She was still watching Mark, who was already starting get hard again from watching Liam and Rita. Liam slid out of her and the two of them collapsed on the bed, spoon-style. Rita reached out and lightly traced her name on the bottom of Mark's foot. Liam ran his fingers up and down her side. They lay like that for a few minutes, heart rates gradually slowing as the ocean air wafted in. Then Rita stretched in Liam's arms and smiled.

"I don't think I'm done yet, boys," she told them, sitting up on her knees. She moved up the bed toward Mark, trailing her fingers up his leg from his foot to his hip. His cock, semi-hard, stood up a little straighter when she got to it. She threw a leg over Mark's hips and sank down on to him.

"Uhh," he said, raising his hips to meet her. She moved very slowly back and forth. The first orgasm had come quickly. She wanted the next one to be slow and pleasurable.

Liam moved behind her, touching her hair, her shoulders, her back. He moved her hair and kissed the side of her neck. He moved around to the back of her neck, kissing the incredibly sensitive spot between her shoulder-blades. "Oh, I like that," she said softly as goosebumps flowed down her spine and sides.

"Good," he said. "What else can I do?"

She turned to look at him over her shoulder, still moving very slowly up and down Mark's cock. "Well, there's something I've never done that I've always wanted to try," she said. She changed her rhythm to wiggle her hips back and forth. "And right now seems like the perfect time."

He raised an eyebrow, trailing his hand down to cup her ass. "Really?"

She nodded, smiling. "You interested?"

"Oh, hell, yeah," Liam said. "But what about...?" he trailed off, and Rita pointed to the dresser.

"Look in the top drawer," she said. "I usually bring a friend with me when I travel."

Liam moved to the dresser, and found a dildo and some lube in the top drawer. "These, I think I can find a use for."

"I hope so," she said. The alcohol was starting to wear off a little bit, but thinking about what Liam was about to do made her feel suddenly lightheaded. Her muscles clenched in anticipation and Mark made a small noise of pleasure under her.

She leaned forward to kiss him, still moving back and forth on his cock. She kissed him deeply, pressing her mouth hard against his, swirling her tongue around his. She felt Liam's hand on her thigh, then on her ass. The click of the lube top suddenly sounded incredibly exciting. She felt the lube on her ass, and then he pressed the tip of a finger into her.

"Oh my god," she gasped.

Liam froze. "You okay?"

"Keep going," she said. "That's incredible."

He slid his finger in and out slowly, just working up to his first knuckle. Rita was trying to go slow on top of Mark, knowing there was still a ways to go, but just having that much of Liam in her had ratcheted her up a few degrees closer to orgasm. She took a deep breath, and then another, and then another. And then Liam added a second finger.

"Oh, oh," she murmured, reaching up to cup one of her breasts. Mark reached down to touch the other one, skimming the pad of his thumb back and forth across her nipple.

Her body was a willing participant, stretching easily to accommodate Liam. She'd used toys for anal play before, but she hadn't tried it with a real person yet. She'd been too self-conscious to suggest it. Tonight, though, she wasn't nervous about anything. And it was paying off.

"I want you in my mouth," she told Liam. He looked at them for a second, and then reached for the dildo. Lubing it up, he pressed it to Rita's ass. It slid in, and she reached around with her other hand to work it in and out. It took a few tries to figure out a rhythm with Mark's cock also in her, but it didn't take too long. Liam came around and knelt in front of Rita, straddling Mark's chest.

She took him in her mouth with a surprising ferocity, swallowing him nearly whole. "Oh, god!" he said loudly, grabbing her hair. With one hand she pressed the dildo into her ass, and with the other hand she worked the length of Liam's cock. She was sucking hard, working her tongue across the top, pulling on him, sliding up and down.

The sensations were swirling around her, and she knew she had to slow down. She pulled the dildo from her ass and tossed it over the edge of the bed.

"Everything okay?" Liam whispered, barely able to talk.

She nodded, but didn't take him from her mouth. She grabbed his hips with both hands, pulling him even tighter to her.

"You're going to make me come," he said.

Abruptly she let go of him, sitting back with a gasp. "Not yet," she said. "Not yet." She pushed on his side. "Come back behind me."

As soon as Liam moved, she dropped back to Mark's chest, trying to breathe as slowly and as deeply as she could. She held on to Mark's hips, listening to Liam put lube on his cock.

"Ready?" he asked quietly.

She nodded, and he put the tip of his cock at her ass. He was only a little bigger than her dildo, and the tip slid in easily. She cried out with pleasure, biting down on Mark's chest. Mark groaned and held her tightly.

"Keep going," she gasped, already feeling the waves of pleasure starting to build.

"I'm getting close again," Mark said, one hand on her breast. He gently pulled on her nipple and then pulled her up to kiss her again. Liam moved with her, sinking himself a little further into her ass. She and Mark kissed wildly, lips, tongues, teeth. She bit his bottom lip and he dug his fingers into her back, pulling her harder against him.

Liam had started moving in and out, slowly but surely, going a little deeper into her each time. It was the most incredible feeling she'd ever felt. Sex had always felt good, but this was insane.

"Go faster," she pleaded. Liam and Mark were moving in and out, alternating thrusts, and she felt like she was on the best see-saw ever.

"Oh, uh, I'm going to..." Mark said as his back arched and his hips raised off the bed. He groaned loudly, pulling Rita hard against his hips.

Liam was bucking against Rita, too, and she felt her own orgasm flooding over her. It was the most powerful thing she'd ever felt, and she was powerless against it. She clenched her fingernails into Mark's chest, raking streaks down his sides as she cried out, loudly moaning as the waves of pleasure hit her again and again.

"Me too, me too," Liam said.

"I want you to come in my ass," she said, a laugh gasping through her moans. "I've always wanted to say that to somebody."

He tried to laugh, but his orgasm had taken hold, and he pulled her hard against his cock, pulsing into her body.

They collapsed in a pile, a naked tangle of arms and legs and smiles. Rita fell asleep with her head on Liam's chest and her leg wedged between Mark's thighs.

When she woke up, sunlight filled the room. She was pressed up against Liam, who was sound asleep, one arm thrown over his eyes. Mark was gone.

She slipped out from under the blanket and shivered. As she pulled on the robe and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, she realized why it was so cold- they had left the balcony door open all night. She caught a glimpse of the sun on the water as the curtain moved gently in the morning breeze.

Her notebook was on the table. She picked it up and stepped through the open door.

"Oh, good morning," she said with surprise. Mark was already out there, wearing the other hotel robe. A notebook was open on the table beside him.

"Hi," he said. He gestured to the notebook a little sheepishly. "I wanted to get some stuff on paper before I forgot it."

She raised her own notebook with a smile. "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." She sat down and they wrote in comfortable silence for a little while. Then a movement on the balcony next door caught Rita's eye. She looked up to see Kristin Morris, the presenter from the previous day, lean out over the railing to gaze at the ocean. Rita nudged Mark with her foot and tilted her head. He turned to glance behind him, and then leaned forward.

"Do you think she means that to be a 'wistful' gaze or a 'pensive' one?" he whispered. Rita snickered and Kristin glanced in their direction.

"Good morning," she said, her eyebrows raised slightly.

"Morning," Rita and Mark answered.

"Have a good night?" There was something a little off about her tone, and Rita suddenly realized that with the balcony door open all night, there was a good chance Kristin had heard some of what had happened last night. A very good chance.

Before either Rita or Mark could answer, Liam emerged from the room. His hair was tousled, his eyes sleepy. He had the blanket wrapped around his shoulders. Kristin's eyes widened to the size of silver dollars.

"Do you mind if I make some coffee?" he asked, his voice a little hoarse from sleep and alcohol.

"That would be fantastic," Rita said. She couldn't resist sliding her hand under the blanket and stroking his thigh. He absently touched her hair as he turned to go back in the room.

Rita looked back at Kristin, whose mouth was all but hanging open, and smiled brightly. "I had a great night."

12