The Writer's Secret Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Stephanie takes Loren shopping.
6.6k words
4.51
48.7k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Loren had no idea what he was getting into when his agent suggested he write transvestite fiction. Nor did he realize how eagerly his wife Stephanie would embrace the idea of feminizing her husband. How far would they go?

Chapter 7: Laura Buys Shoes. . . Lots of Shoes

Loren rolled out of bed the following morning. He yawned. Despite having sex with his wife three time the prior night, he felt like he could immediately go again. He still wore the pink teddy she'd made him wear and the stockings. He'd worn her pink heels too, but they fell off his feet somewhere during the night.

"I really can't believe we did that last night," he said.

"It was great," she purred.

"I mean the party."

"That was great too. We should do it again. I'm getting all kinds of ideas for things we could try next time."

Loren shook his head. "No way, I'm out of the crossdresser business as of this morning."

She chuckled. "I doubt it."

"No, I'm serious."

She sat up. "We've barely cracked the book!"

"Doesn't matter."

"Oh yes it does, I say when this ends and until we finish the book, I'm not giving up my tape."

Now Loren laughed. "Ha! I've been thinking about this and that tape doesn't matter. I'll just tell people I was doing an experiment for a new book about a crossdresser serial killer, like in Dressed to Kill."

"You think so?"

"I know so," he said sitting on the bed as he pulled his stockings off his legs.

"How are you going to explain the party?"

"What about it?"

She rose to her knees behind him and wrapped her arms around his back. "How are you going to explain wearing women's underwear and women's heels at a party where we invited two other married couples to join us? No one will buy that as research. They'll see it for what it was, you getting a kick out of trying to pull this off beneath their noses."

"Who's going to tell them?"

"I would!"

"You wouldn't?"

"Uh, hello?! I'm already blackmailing you with a video, why do you think I wouldn't throw that in?" she said. Her tone was somewhat playful but with enough seriousness that Loren knew she meant to get her way.

"They won't believe you."

"I wouldn't be so sure. I saw the way Jane and Kathleen looked at you. You yourself said Kathleen saw your heels. And we know she saw your nails and smelled your perfume. I think I saw both notice your bra straps—"

"Bra straps?! But the sweater—"

". . . was too tight. I saw your bra straps whenever you bent forward."

Loren's jaw dropped and he covered his mouth with his hands.

"Of course, I could be wrong. But since I won't be protecting you and trying to convince them they didn't see what they think they saw and instead I'll be the one pointing these things out, I suspect they'll believe me."

Loren stared at his red toenails for some time. "You rotten blackmailer."

She smiled. Then she hugged him tighter. "Oh, come on. Don't even try to tell me you didn't love it?! And don't tell me you don't want to keep going? There is so much fun we can have with this."

Loren looked down at the teddy he wore. He looked at his pounding erection. He felt his horny wife holding him tightly. Maybe, he thought, maybe just a little while longer. "All right, but this needs to end soon."

She kissed his ear and slipped her hand down around his penis.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

--0--

Stephanie pulled up outside the shoe store and turned off the engine. She had picked a store in an aging strip mall off the beaten path for Loren's first trip outside the house in women's clothes. That way they were unlikely to run into anyone they knew and the store wouldn't be very busy, especially on a Monday morning. Fewer people was better to get Loren's confidence up.

"I don't know about this," Loren said as he shifted uncomfortably in the passenger seat.

"You'll do fine. No one will ever suspect."

Loren looked himself up and down. He wasn't so sure. He wore the same reddish-pink sweater he wore the night before, only Stephanie had padded his breasts to give him somewhere between an A and a B cup. His fingernails and toenails were now soft pink. He wore lipstick, blush, eye shadow and foundation, but all done very lightly. "Garish is a dead giveaway," Stephanie had warned him. She had also further plucked his eyebrows and added more obvious curl to his frizzy hair. He also wore the black pants Stephanie had bought for him and nude pantyhose. When he asked why he wasn't wearing a skirt, she replied, "For one thing, women don't always run around in skirts, and no one is going to think a crossdresser would wear pants. For another, we can't hide your constant erections in skirts. Also, we need to see how the shoes fit with the pants. Fitting skirts is easy, fitting heels to pants is a lot harder if you aren't wearing the pants." Finally, on his feet, he wore the same basic black pumps Stephanie slipped him under the table at the party.

"Why do I need to buy women's shoes again?"

"Because I said so," she said as she dug through her purse.

"I mean, why can't I just wear yours?"

Stephanie could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Because your feet are just a bit too big for my shoes. It's bad for your feet and it's bad for my shoes." She closed her purse. "Come on, sissy." She exited the car.

Loren's hand shook as he reach for the door handle. He didn't want to leave the car, but she had given him no choice. He also knew that if he didn't act calmly, he would be discovered. It was time to summon every ounce of courage he had. Laura was going public.

Stephanie moved ahead of Loren toward the store. Loren was slowed by the sensations. He felt naked in the thin clothing. He felt exposed in the sunlight and the outside air. He heard the unfamiliar sound of his own heels tapping against the asphalt. And he felt the now familiar combination of terror and excitement at the prospect of being discovered. He tried to blank out everything except Stephanie and he followed her though the door.

Loren looked around. He'd been in many shoe stores, but never quite like this. For the first time, he consciously contemplated being in a women's shoe store with the intent of buying shoes. He saw rows of shoes and could smell the leather. He noticed purses and knickknacks and hats and other things he never noticed before in shoe stores. He also noticed no one had spotted him yet. Over his shoulder, two girls stood behind the counter chatting with each other. They barely noticed him. There were no other customers.

Stephanie marched Loren to the dress shoes and gave him the grand tour. She explained to him the difference between wedge heels, sandals, pumps, slingbacks, mules and slides and all their pros and cons. She kept choosing two shoes at random and asking him, "which do you like better?" and then quizzing him why he chose what he did. As they worked their way through the shelves, the blond girl from the counter came over to them. She wore a simple, red A-line dress and matching open-toed pumps with a three-inch wedge heel. She moved gracefully on the heels.

"Can I help you find something?" the girl asked.

"Yes, we're looking for some heels," said Stephanie. "I need a variety of four-inch hee—" She stopped mid-sentence, then she leaned in closer to the girl and whispered: "My new boss loves really high heels and I want to make a good impression, so I need something in the four and four-plus inch range. You know how men are?"

The girl nodded.

Stephanie continued. "And my sister here needs a whole closet of shoes! She just had a flood and lost everything."

"I've got just the thing for your boss," the girl said holding up a finger to tell Stephanie to wait a moment. She sauntered off to the back before returning with several boxes. The girl opened the first box. These contained basic black pumps with four-inch heels. The next were slingbacks with a wide open toe and then slingbacks with a peep toe. There were also basic black pumps with a five-inch heel. "I've got each of these in various colors too. Why don't you try them on while I get your sister started."

Loren breathed a sigh of relief. The girl didn't seem to notice he was a man.

"Did you have anything in mind?" she asked Loren.

"Not really," Loren said softly. Stephanie had warned him that trying to sound like a woman would come across as suspicious, so she told him just to speak softly.

"Flats? Pumps? Sandals? Sneakers?" the girl asked.

"Why don't you look at some sandals for the party, Laura," Stephanie said. "Maybe something in silver. Then a variety of pumps in black."

The girl looked curiously at Stephanie and then at Loren and then shrugged her shoulders. She walked backwards to another section, indicating Loren should follow her. "What size?" she asked.

Loren shook his head. "It's been a long time since I measured."

The girl stopped to measure his foot. "Are you and your sister close?"

"Oh yes, we've always been close."

"That's nice. I have a sister, but we're not close." She set the measuring device aside and indicated Loren could slide his foot back into his shoe and follow her. He did, and she led him to a selection of sandals. "We have these in a variety of heel heights, but I take it your sister wants you wearing really high heels?"

Loren sensed a hint of haughtiness in the question, but it could have been his imagination. He nodded.

The girl picked up the first pair. "These have a straight five-inch heel. I also have these with a one-inch platform or some with a two-inch platform, which makes the heels six inches."

Loren bit his lip. This wasn't going to be as easy as he thought owing to the number of choices. "I'd like to avoid anything five inches. Do you have anything in the three to four-inch range?"

"Sure." The girl stepped a few feet to the left. "Here are some similar shoes in the three to four-inch range. Some have platforms, some don't. Why don't you look around and I'll go help your sister."

Loren watched the girl walk over toward the counter, where he couldn't help but notice she and the other girl started giggling and the blond girl held her wrist limp. Had she read him? Loren felt sick. It was one thing to be spotted, it would be quite another to be spotted by this girl, who seemed cruel.

As he pondered this, Stephanie came over wearing black slingbacks. "I like these! Who knew Candi could have good taste. What do you think, dear?" She turned her foot for him to see. They had a four-and-three-quarter-inch heel, but a half-inch of that was platform.

"I think the blond knows," he said.

Stephanie looked over her shoulder at the giggling girl. "Doubt it."

Loren shivered.

"But she will get suspicious if you don't start trying on shoes."

Loren looked at the rack. "What should I get?"

Stephanie looked at the shoes. "Try these," she said picking up a pair of open-toed black pumps and a pair of black slingbacks. "Make sure they all have at least four-inch heels. You're welcome to go higher, but I wouldn't advise it. Also, get some neutral pumps, maybe some oxfords, and some pink and white wedges."

"That's a lot of shoes?"

"Yep, but a girl needs her shoes. Also, after you get all that, surprise me. Get something a little sexy or edgy."

"Surprise you?!"

"Yeah, and make sure it's a good surprise, or I'll drag you back here to get something better. . . only, you'll be dressed like Loren when we come," she said with a wink.

"That's not funny!"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Who's joking?"

Again, Loren couldn't tell if she was serious or not. This seemed to be her new way of threatening him without really threatening. "Four-inch heels on everything?"

"At least four-inch, that's the deal."

"And you don't want to tell me what I should buy?"

Stephanie put one hand on her hip and waved the other around. "I think you're a big girl now, Laura. It's time to make your own decisions. Just make sure I like what you choose." She walked back over to where she had been trying on the shoes. As she did, the blond girl returned.

"You like those?" she asked Loren.

"Uh. . . yeah."

The girl smiled. "You should probably walk around in them."

"What? Oh, yes." Loren began walking toward a mirror so he could see the black open-toed pumps he wore. They fit, and the sight in the mirror of his painted toenails sticking out the front of the shoes made him hard. "These are nice."

"Ok, keep looking," said the girl and she went to Stephanie. As the girl drifted toward Stephanie, Loren added a pair of black slingbacks, a pair of white slingbacks, a pair of open-toed beige slingbacks, and a pair of pink and white sandals with a wedge heel made of cork. He tried on each pair and they all fit. He began looking for a pair of black loafers. By the time the girl returned, he had amassed a large collection of boxes.

"Finding anything?" she asked.

"Yes, I think I'll take these."

The girl flipped through the collection and smiled.

"I need one more thing," Loren said. "I need something really special."

"For what occasion?"

Loren tried to think of what a girl would consider a special occasion. "Uh. . . my husband is coming home from a long trip." It sounded very awkward.

The girl smirked. "Uh huh."

"No, really," he said defensively.

The girl raised an eyebrow. Whatever she thought was really going on, Loren was now giving her more reason to suspect it. She smiled strangely. "Ok, I know what you need." She walked him over to a different section where he saw what Stephanie called "hooker shoes." She stopped and picked up a pair of cherry-red mules with a wide open toe and a five-inch heel with no platform. "These will work," she said flatly.

His face turned red.

"You should try them on," she said coldly.

"That's ok."

"No, try them on," she said firmly and handed them to Loren.

Loren's heart raced. Why was she suddenly so demanding? Did she know or was he being overly sensitive? He wasn't sure, but she scared him and he didn't want to cross her. He set the mules down and slid his feet out of the heels he already wore. He stepped into the mules. He immediately noticed they weren't very comfortable and balancing was difficult. Indeed, he almost fell at first, but the girl grabbed his arm and steadied him.

"You should go one size smaller in these," she said. "They'll look better." Loren wasn't going to argue, but she didn't wait for his approval in any event. She handed him the smaller size and he slid into them. "Now walk over to the mirror and back so I can see."

Loren did as he was told. This was the first time he wore mules and it took some adjustment as the shoes didn't move with his feet when he walked. Instead, he had to force them against his soles with his toes as he walked to make them leave the ground. But he was a quick learner and he was able to pass the blond girl's inspection. He went to slide his foot out of the shoes, but the girl stopped him.

"No, you should wear them to get used to them."

"That's ok."

The girl ignored him. "Go walk to the front of the store and then come back to me," she said coldly.

Loren looked at her. This was clearly a demand, and there was something about the condescension in her eyes which spoke of cruelty, so he knew instinctively she was not someone he should cross. Indeed, he had begun to fear her, though he didn't quite know why. He looked over the girl's shoulder, hoping Stephanie would rescue him, but she was across the store. With no choice left, he did as she instructed and walked to the front of the store, right by the other girl behind the counter. She smiled at him. Then he turned and went back to the blond. She sat down on one of the benches just before he returned. She crossed her legs and let her shoe dangle.

"Ok," he said, hoping to finish the sentence with, "that's all I need." But the girl interrupted him. She pointed toward two pair of Mary Janes.

"You need those too."

Loren looked where she pointed. Both were Mary Janes with four-inch heels. One pair had the classic t-strap and the other just had a single strap across the arch. Both were a sort of dark burgundy-red, with the t-strap shoes being more red and the single-strap shoes being more brown. "I think—"

"Try them on," she insisted.

Loren took a deep breath. He looked for help from Stephanie, but she was still across the store. It was just him versus this girl and she intimidated him. He sat down on the opposite bench and strapped on the first pair. As Loren modeled both pair for her, the girl grabbed two more pair of shoes and added those to the set of boxes without permission. Loren wasn't even sure what was in them, but he wasn't going to say anything.

At this point, Stephanie came over with three boxes. She saw the collection Loren had built up and laughed. "When I said surprise me, Laura, I didn't think you'd buy the whole store!"

Loren looked helplessly at the two women as they laughed at him. The blond girl's laugh seemed malicious.

Stephanie grabbed her own boxes and they made their way to the counter. Once there, Stephanie paid for the shoes with her credit card. It was expensive and she joked it would come out of Loren's pay -- she told the two girls "Laura" worked as a maid -- but she never suggested returning anything. She even picked up a purse for Loren, a simple black leather purse about the size a phonebook with a short double strap.

As Stephanie paid, Loren found it hard to meet the blond girl's gaze. He was sure she knew, though she never said anything specific. But he could hear it in her accusing tone and in the way her attitude changed from helpful to commanding. Also, as he slid into the passenger seat of the car, he could swear he saw the two girls double over with laughter inside the store.

He wanted to go home and cry. But they weren't done shopping.

Chapter 8: The Uniform Shop

Loren moped as Stephanie drove them to another part of town. "The blond girl spotted me," he said tersely.

"Good for her, I hope it made her day," Stephanie responded indifferently.

"What?!"

"Oh, come on dear, you had your fun, let the girl have hers."

"That was not fun!"

"Of course it was, and you enjoyed it."

"I did not," he insisted.

She reached over and squeezed his erection through his pants. "Apparently, you did." She let go of his erection. "Let's be honest, Loren. You got to do a little shopping and you got to flirt with a sexy young blond girl in the process. You loved it, and you've got the raging hard-on to prove it. And in exchange for your fun, she gets to go home and tell her boyfriend all about the sissy she served today. That's a fair trade."

"That's not funny."

Stephanie laughed. "Sure it is, you just have to step back a bit to see the humor in it. You might even have planted an idea in her head. . . opened her eyes."

"What idea?"

"Think about it. When she goes home tonight, she may decide her boyfriend would look better in heels, just like you do."

"What?!"

"Oh come on, dear! We're both thinking it. You're a sexier sissy than you were a man."

Loren scowled. "I am most definitely not thinking that!"

"Well, you should," she said and patted his erection condescendingly.

"You better be teasing," he growled.

She changed the topic. "I can't help but notice, by the way, that you went way overboard on shoes. I guess you're a shoe-girl. Is that it? Have you got a thing for shoes?" she asked dryly.

Loren rolled his eyes. "She made me buy these because she knew I was a man. It was blackmail."

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Was it really?"

"Yes."

"And what exactly did she threaten?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did she say, 'hey sissy, I'm going to go tell your wife right over there that you're wearing her clothes if you don't buy more shoes?' Was that it?"

12