The Writer's Secret Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren frowned. "No."

"Maybe she threatened to tell your boss?"

"Of course not, I don't have a boss."

"So she didn't threaten to tell your wife or your boss. What exactly did she threaten?"

"It wasn't specific," he said quietly.

"Did she even make a single threat?"

Loren folded his arms beneath the fake breasts and didn't answer.

"Uh, huh," she said. "So she blackmailed you by saying nothing?" Stephanie laughed. "Face it dear, you made the decision to buy more shoes all by yourself, and you're just using her as an excuse. Frankly, I'm dying to see what you bought. We'll need to do a little fashion show when we get home."

Loren bit his lip. Was this all going too far? The store scared him more than excited him. Had the girl really spotted him or was that just his imagination? And if she had spotted him, how had she spotted him? Was he not as convincing as he believed? One thing was for sure, he didn't like the feeling of being helpless before someone who was much more malicious than Stephanie. It was one thing to be teased, it was another to be bullied and he felt the girl was a bully. It bothered him that Stephanie didn't care and he began to worry how far she intended to take this? It's not that he didn't enjoy it, but he enjoyed this as a game, not a lifestyle.

--0--

Stephanie stopped the car before a costume and uniform shop. They were at another strip mall several miles from their home.

"Why are we here?" Loren asked.

"We need some stuff?" Stephanie responded.

"What kind of stuff?"

"Stuff stuff." She handed Loren the black purse she'd bought at the shoe store.

"What's this?"

"It's a purse."

"I don't want a purse."

"Every woman has a purse."

"But I'm not a woman."

Stephanie laughed. "You sure look like one."

"What do I put in it?"

"Makeup, your wallet, other useful items."

"I don't have any of that with me."

"I know, I just want you to get used to carrying it. We'll get you stuff to put in it later." She reached behind the seat and pulled one of the shoe boxes from the bags they'd placed in the backseat. "Change into these."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." She stepped out of the car.

Loren took a deep breath and opened the box. These were the four-inch black open-toed pumps. He groaned. These were two inches higher than what he wore, plus they had the open toe. These were attention-grabbers. That bothered him because so far their entire strategy to help him pass had been to make sure he wasn't too noticeable. Hence, the subtle makeup, the bland mid-heeled shoes, and the non-descript pants. These shoes threw that out the window. But again, Stephanie left him no choice and she was already walking toward the store, so he slid these on and stepped out of the car.

--0--

Unlike the shoe store, the costume/uniform shop wasn't carpeted. Thus, Loren's heels echoed loudly throughout the store. When he walked in, a middle-aged Hispanic woman greeted him. A younger Hispanic woman, possibly her daughter, worked at the back of the store sewing custom orders. The older woman seemed nice, though Loren noticed she watched them suspiciously.

Stephanie moved along the wall as Loren followed. The shop was about forty feet wide and more than a hundred deep. The center of the store was filled with work uniforms of all sorts on circular racks and the walls were lined with costumes and more decorative uniforms hanging from individual racks which stuck straight out from the walls. Stephanie held out a large princess dress from a wall rack. "How would you like to be a fairy princess?"

Loren rolled his eyes.

She laughed. "All girls want to be princesses at some point, dear. I'm just offering you the chance. All we'd have to do is find you a nice ball." She moved on. "Look, cheerleader uniforms! You'd make a sexy cheerleader!"

Just then, the Hispanic woman appeared behind them. She wore a ruffled purple blouse, a white pleated skirt that stopped just below her knees, and white slides with a minor wedge heel. "Can I help you?" she asked with a heavy accent. English clearly had not been her first language.

Stephanie smiled. "Yes. My husband needs some uniforms," she said flatly, nodding at Loren.

A quizzical look appeared on the woman's face, which slowly grew into a sneaky smile as she realized Stephanie meant Loren.

It took Loren about the same amount of time to realize his wife had just told the woman he was her husband. "Stephanie!" he squealed.

She placed her hand on Loren's shoulder. "Oh, calm down, honey."

He pushed her hand away. "How could you?!"

Stephanie ignored him and looked at the woman. "I'm sorry. My husband is a little nervous. He doesn't like people knowing."

The woman laughed. She looked Loren up and down several times. "I can understand why." Then she called out something in a foreign language to her daughter, who walked to the end of the aisle and looked toward Loren and Stephanie. She snickered. The woman looked Loren in the face, which was turning bright red. "It's ok, I've dealt with sissies before. You look good for a sissy though. Most don't."

"Be polite dear and thank the nice lady," Stephanie said. She was thoroughly enjoying Loren's humiliation. In fact, it was turning her on something fierce.

Loren's jaw dropped. "I. . . uh. . . what?" Loren remained stunned.

"Why is he dressed like a woman?" the woman asked.

"You'd have to ask him," Stephanie said with a slight whisper, implying this was a secret.

The woman nodded. "Do you like being a woman?" she asked Loren directly.

He glared at Stephanie. "No. I lost a bet."

"You made a bet with your wife?"

"Yes, I made a bet with my wife."

"And you told her she could turn you into a woman if you lost?"

"Something like that. It was her idea," he said somewhat annoyed.

"Oh, is that what it is now?" Stephanie said and rolled her eyes causing the woman to laugh.

"No man would make that kind of bet unless he wanted to lose," the woman said dismissively.

"I didn't plan to lose. I don't want to dress like this."

She laughed. "If my husband didn't want to wear a dress, then he wouldn't. You claim you don't want to, but you are. So you do."

"No, I really don't. My wife just tricked me."

"You don't sound very bright. You should know women are always smarter than men. And once a woman has you, you're trapped. She owns you now. You're her slave."

"It's funny you should say that," Stephanie said. "My husband needs several maid uniforms."

The woman scoffed at Loren. "See. I told you. You might as well forget ever being a man again. . . you're just a sissy toy now for your wife." She turned and walked toward an entire aisle of maid uniforms, everything from very basic hotel staff to highly elaborate costume uniforms. "What size is your husband?"

Stephanie looked at Loren. "I'm not sure."

The woman looked him up and down and then called out to the young woman. The young woman grabbed a notepad and the woman went to get a tape measure.

"What are you doing?!" Loren demanded when the woman stepped away.

"Oh behave, dear. The worst that can happen is your ego gets bruised. Just be a good little girl and suck it up."

"That is not the worst that can happen! She could tell everyone!"

"Tell who exactly?"

Loren looked around. He had no answer.

Stephanie continued. "Besides, did you really think you could fool her? She'll need to take your measurements. What do you think would have happened the moment she sees your erection?" Both looked down at the obvious lump straining at his pants despite their best efforts to wrap it tightly. "If you'd come in here pretending to be a girl, she probably would have called the cops on the pervert. Instead, now she's just going to tease the sissy."

Loren bit his lips. "I hadn't thought about that."

"No, you didn't, because your male ego is so damn fragile."

The woman found the tape measure and started back toward Loren and Stephanie with her daughter at her side. Stephanie moved in closer and aggressively whispered: "And another thing, Laura. For a man who claims to hate this and want no part of it, your dick has been hard as a rock for a week. So don't tell me you aren't enjoying this, and don't you dare throw another tantrum or I'll tell everyone about my sissy husband and his massive erections."

"Please don't!" he begged.

"Then you better get with the program. It's time you started playing the shamed, submissive sissy. . . got it?! Key word is submissive."

He bit his lip and nodded.

"Ok, we need some measurements," the woman said. She started to bend down but stopped. "Why don't we do this in the fitting room?" This sounded good to Loren as he assumed "the fitting room" would be an isolated, hidden room somewhere. It wasn't.

As they walked toward the back of the store, the woman and her daughter giggled. Each giggle caused Loren's penis to throb. Stephanie likewise couldn't have been more excited, and seeing her husband humiliated by these two women was proving to be an incredible turn on. She honestly never expected this level of excitement.

"You walk really gracefully in heels," the daughter said without an accent.

Loren remained silent.

"Thank the young lady, dear."

Loren cringed.

"Don't make me get upset, dear," Stephanie said.

Loren shivered. He stopped and turned to face the young girl who was about his size. She was in her early twenties and wore blue jeans, black flats and a bright yellow blouse. "Thank you."

"Most of the girls at school aren't as graceful and you're wearing some serious heels there."

"They're four inches," Stephanie said. "Laura wanted higher heels, but I refused. I want her to prove she can handle four inches all day before I let her go to five."

The woman and her daughter both burst out laughing. The older woman pointed her finger at Loren. "Your wife has your balls in her purse and you aren't getting them back."

They continued toward the back, where they came to an area where a raised platform stood. It was surrounded on three sides by mirrors. Loren was told to step onto the platform, which he did. To his horror, he could see the entire store clearly from the platform, and that meant that if anyone came into the store now, they would see him and his infinite reflections. He wanted to scream.

"Remove your pants," the woman said.

"Are you kidding?"

"Do as you're told," Stephanie ordered.

"You better listen to your wife," the woman said with a chuckle. "She might toss her purse away and get a new one, and then your balls are gone forever." She was clearly enjoying picking on Loren.

Loren reluctantly did as he was told. He unzipped the slacks and let them fall to the floor. As he stepped out of them, the daughter whisked his pants away. The woman immediately burst into laughter at the sight of his erect penis beneath the panties.

"That's not very ladylike!" the woman said. "One thing is for sure though, you like this a lot, don't you sissy?" She said something to the daughter, who smiled and then responded.

Stephanie shook her head. "He keeps telling me he hates this, but. . .," she reached out, grabbed the head of his erection and jiggled it back and forth, ". . . but apparently he likes it."

"I do not!" Loren finally said. The strain of playing along was overcoming him.

"Don't be so rude," the daughter said. "We could have called the cops on you, you perv, but we didn't."

The color instantly left Loren's face at the mention of the police. "I'm sorry!"

"You need to learn not to talk back to your wife," the woman said. She looked at Stephanie. "You should spank him."

"He's a little old for that."

"He's your maid. You can do what you want to him."

Stephanie smiled at the idea of Loren over her knee.

For the next few minutes, they took his measurements. Then, with Loren remaining on the platform, keeping one terrified eye on the front door, the two women went with Stephanie to get a variety of maid uniforms. The first was a relatively conservative black uniform with a knee-length skirt and a white cap. The effect was servile, if not erotic, though the high heels made him much sexier than the uniform otherwise would have been.

"It's hard to tell how it will fit," said the woman. "His thing is standing up and making it hard to see how the skirt will look." She pointed at Loren's erection. At this, the daughter said something in Spanish and the mother nodded her head. "We're going to fix that for you."

The daughter went to another part of the store and returned with both a corset and a matching pantygirdle. "These are shape makers. They hold everything in place. The two together should give your husband a very feminine shape." She handed them to Loren, who looked to step off the platform.

"No, no, just change right here," Stephanie said.

Loren's face turned even redder. Soon he stood on the platform, naked except for a padded bra and high heels. His erection stood out ram-rod straight for all the world to see. Stephanie didn't recall ever seeing it so large. But its moment in the sun ended soon enough as Loren yanked the ultra-tight pantygirdle up his legs. He stuffed his penis into the girdle and it effectively vanished. It was highly uncomfortable. Then the daughter tied the corset around his waist and yanked that in considerably. This was even more uncomfortable, but the effect was amazing. He actually had feminine curves and a smooth front.

"Wonderful! Now he can wear skirts in public!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"You should keep him in skirts all the time," the woman said.

"I'm thinking about it!" Stephanie responded happily.

When they added the uniform, the change was dramatic. And after several more uniforms, Stephanie settled on three. She openly debated making him wear one of them home, but relented after sufficient pleading. But she wasn't finished.

"I want to thank you and your daughter for your patience, and I'm very embarrassed Laura has been so rude to you, and especially your daughter. We're going to a costume party in about a week and Laura will need a costume." She looked at the daughter. "Since Laura has been so rotten to you, why don't I let you pick out the most humiliating costume you have. That way she can think about how she treated you during the party as everyone laughs at her."

The girl giggled. "Anything?"

"Anything."

The girl left to search the aisles. She eventually came back with three choices: a cheerleading outfit, a sexy policewoman's uniform, and a school girl uniform with a plaid skirt. Each was worse than the last, but the school girl uniform was the worst, especially with the heels. "This is the one for Laura," said the daughter.

"Good choice!" Stephanie said. "Thank the young lady, dear."

"Thanks," he said.

"Sincerely."

"Thank you," he said in a more sincere tone, though still not sufficiently submissive for Stephanie's taste.

"One more try, dear. And if you aren't sufficiently grateful, you're going to wear this plaid skirt as I march you from one end of the mall to the other."

Loren swallowed hard. He looked the girl in the eyes and almost cried. "Thank you for picking out this costume. I assure you, it is incredibly humiliating and I will regret how I treated you whenever I wear it. Thank you."

There was silence. Then all three women burst out in laughter.

"Ok, sissy, put your pants back on and let's go."

--0--

Loren was so thoroughly humiliated by the time they got to the car that he didn't speak to Stephanie for ten full minutes. She kept chuckling.

"You put on one hell of a show for those women!" she finally said.

"I'm glad you're amused," he said angrily and folded his arms.

"Oh, don't pout."

"You got into that too much."

Stephanie had to admit, she did get carried away. She just found his humiliation erotically intoxicating. But he was right, she had pushed things further than she should have. "I'm sorry, dear."

"You do realize that they know now, right?"

Stephanie shrugged her shoulders. "So what? Have you ever seen them before? Will you ever see them again? It's no big deal."

"For you maybe."

She placed her hand on Loren's penis which was now trapped beneath the pantygirdle. With nothing to grab, she pulled her hand away. "I guess it did finally fall off, didn't it?" she said with a laugh.

"Ha ha, very funny."

Both of their moods brightened again.

"I think, by the way, that from now on, you should wear the corset and the pantygirdle at all times," Stephanie said.

"Why?"

"For one thing, because that's what I want. For another, the pantygirdle will prevent anyone from seeing your erection. It's a lot easier to pass as a woman when you aren't sporting wood beneath your skirt or slacks. Also, you have no choice because the clothes we just bought will only fit if you wear the corset and the pantygirdle."

Loren groaned. He didn't like the pantygirdle because it felt like it crushed his penis, but he realized he really had no choice for the reasons Stephanie had given. He changed the topic. "Speaking of the clothes, why did you buy all those uniforms?"

"I would have thought that was obvious."

"Well, it's not."

"That's what happens next in the book. Candi makes 'Brandi' into her sexy maid and he prances around the house for weeks."

"Weeks?!"

"Weeks," she said slyly.

"I'm going to be sick."

12