The Writer's Secret Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren slid his stockings down his legs. "I wouldn't go that far."

"I would. And don't forget, I've been very good to you. I'm letting you live your dream, when few other wives would."

Loren smiled to himself.

Stephanie continued. "But Kathleen is something else. She can go more than a little over the top and I suspect Peter is in for some hard nights. You just better hope she doesn't try to bring you two together."

That wasn't something Loren wanted to think about and he cringed.

Stephanie laughed. "Could you imagine? Think of the fun we could have if we brought you two 'girls' together. You could hold hands, kiss, maybe even experience a few of the pleasures sissies can give each other. I'll bet Peter gives great blowjobs," Stephanie said with an evil smile.

"No, thanks," Loren said firmly. He blushed.

Stephanie turned to face him. "Are you sure? You two would look so cute together!" She was grinning from ear to ear, but Loren didn't respond. "What? No answer? You want time to think it over?" she asked with a giggle.

Loren frowned.

"Maybe I should make you put on your little maid's uniform and go offer her and Peter a hand?"

Loren glared at her.

Stephanie jumped onto the bed and wrapped her arms around Loren. "I'm just kidding, dear. You may be a sissy, but you're my sissy and I don't want to share you with anyone. . . even another sissy."

Loren heard the doorbell and checked himself in the mirror one last time. That would be Kathleen and Peter. She'd promised to show up early as moral support before the other guests started to arrive. As Loren made his way to the door, he wondered what Peter would be wearing. Kathleen had refused to tell him, saying only that Peter would be dressed "appropriately." In retaliation, Loren refused to tell her how he would be dressed too. She assumed it would be the pink maid's uniform, which was her favorite, but Loren had other ideas.

Loren took a deep breath and opened the door. He was nervous. Even though this was ostensibly just a costume party, he felt like this was "the big moment" for him, where he finally "went public" to his friends.

"Oh my God, Loren!" Kathleen gasped when she saw him.

Loren smiled and turned so she could examine him. He wore a stunning white gown with long sleeves and a square collar. The dress had a diagonal cutout which displayed his cleavage, enhanced by a well-designed pushup bra, decorative pearl buttons on the sleeves, and a side-clasp. The dress hung to the floor, letting his red-painted toenails and silver sandals peek out only occasionally. His platinum-blond hair was done up in a sort of bun. His makeup was exquisite. His long silvery earrings, the several silver rings on his fingers, and the two silver toe-rings were all perfect accessories. The most amazing aspect, however, was his shape. Between the corset, the bra and the girdle, he had a nearly-perfect hourglass shape. He also had a completely smooth front and a curvy rear.

Kathleen and Peter stared at Loren in silence for several seconds. Finally, Kathleen smiled. "Are you going to let us in, gorgeous?"

Loren blushed. "Please come in."

This was the first moment Loren noticed their costumes, he had been too distracted by their responses before this. Kathleen wore a conservative, olive-colored men's suit, a white oxford dress shirt and a red and gold tie. Her hair was slicked back. She wore no earrings, but she did wear her normal makeup. She also had her nails painted to match the tie, and she wore what Loren recognized as kidskin pumps with three-inch heels. She looked sharp. Peter, on the other hand, looked incredibly uncomfortable. He wore a dress much like Alice in Disney's Alice in Wonderland. On his head, he wore a long blond wig. His legs and arms had been shaved. On his feet, he wore white stockings which stopped at his knees and black Mary Janes with two-inch heels. There was nothing passable about Peter.

"Kathleen! Peter!" Stephanie called out from behind them. She had been in the kitchen setting out the chips and dips. She wore a Napoleon costume, complete with sword. She wore no makeup, but then she needed none. She hugged Kathleen and stepped back to admire her and Peter's costumes. "Very nice!"

"Well, they're nothing like Loren's!" Kathleen said. "He. . . excuse me, she is a total knockout. You seriously need to consider keeping her a woman full-time!"

Stephanie laughed. "Don't think I haven't considered it." She patted Loren's rear. "What do you think, Laura, do you want to be a woman full-time?"

Loren blushed. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to answer this, so he just smiled.

"A smile is not a denial," Kathleen said, waving her finger at Loren.

"Why don't you come in and make yourselves comfortable," Stephanie said.

With Kathleen and Peter's help, the rest of the setup was completed in no time. Then the doorbell rang. It was Loren's job to greet the guests so he made his way to the hallway. He checked himself in the mirror again and took a deep breath. As he did, Kathleen came up behind him and placed her hands on his hips.

"I would hug you, but I don't want to ruin that magnificent dress," she whispered into his ear. "You are drop dead gorgeous, Loren! I can't wait to compare you to the other husbands. There is no way any of them can hold a candle to you."

Indeed, they couldn't. One by one, the other couples arrived. There was a magician and her husband the magician's assistant. He had no balance in his black stilettos and abandoned them a few minutes after arrival. There was a pilot and her husband the stewardess. In real life he really was a pilot. There was a knight and her husband the damsel in distress. Then came Terri, the bullfighter, and her diminutive husband Larry, who dressed like Carmen Miranda, right down to the six-inch platform heels. Sadly for him, Terri made sure to wear slight heels, so she remained taller. There was also mousy Linda, the cop, and her macho husband Bill, the stripper. Finally, there came Jane and Greg. Loren noticed Kathleen eyeing them suspiciously throughout the evening.

After serving several rounds of drinks and mixing with each of the guests, Loren went to the empty end of the room and leaned against the couch. His feet were sore and he wanted to give them a break. Plus, he wanted a few moments to himself. As he sipped his martini, something he normally did not drink except he believed the dress called for it, Kathleen made her way over to him. She was smiling maliciously.

"I've seen that look before. What are you up to, Kathleen?" Loren asked.

"Just making a few observations about our friends, that's all."

"Like what?"

Kathleen stood next to Loren and turned to face the crowd. She pointed at the man in the stewardess costume. "The stewardess has done this before."

"How can you tell?"

"Look how he handles the heels. He's almost as natural as you are. Look at his hand motions too. His nails aren't giving him any trouble. He's done this before."

"What else?"

"Linda. Those handcuffs on her belt are real, those aren't costume handcuffs. Want to bet her macho husband, the stripper has been to her jail a time or two?"

Loren chuckled. "Could be."

"No 'could be' about it. Plus, look at how exuberant he is as a stripper. He's having a grand time playing the sissy in public. . . out and about as it were." She took a sip of her gin.

"Maybe he's just getting into the costume?"

"Oh, that's for sure. You know what gives it away?"

"What?" Loren asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"His boner," Kathleen said matter-of-factly.

Loren spit out his drink, trying not to choke as he laughed.

Kathleen giggled and touched his forearm. "Forgive me, sweetie, I'm crude, I know, it's a bad habit. But I have been counting boners all night and he's had more than his fair share. He particular gets excited whenever he touches his wife's uniform."

Loren squinted and could indeed see a bulge in the skirt.

"Boners never lie," Kathleen said. "They're like a male lie detector."

At this point, Stephanie came over. "What are you two girls chatting about all secretively over here?"

"Boners," Kathleen said, again causing Loren to choke on his drink.

Stephanie smiled. "Anyone's in particular?"

"Bill's mainly."

Stephanie looked at Loren and smirked. "I had no idea Laura was into 'boners,' I guess you learn something new every day."

Loren blushed. "I am not interested in. . . well, that."

Stephanie laughed. "There's one I know you're interested in," she said and she slid her hand across his crotch.

"You two should get a room," Kathleen said.

They laughed. "In any event," Loren said, "I think you have an overactive imagination, Kathleen."

"Sweetie, I know my men," she retorted.

Stephanie smiled into her drink. "Ok, if you know your men, tell me about Loren."

"What do you want to know?"

Stephanie waved her hand up and down his body. "What do you make of this?"

Kathleen raised an eyebrow. "You want my honest assessment?"

"Absolutely."

"That's ok, Kathleen. Nothing to see here," Loren said nervously.

Kathleen put her hand on his arm to quiet him. "Loren is a truly sweet man. He's also a beautiful woman, both on the inside and the outside, and you have found the perfect man for a husband. I envy you both so much and I wish you both the best, if that means Loren is Loren or Loren is Laura."

Stephanie and Loren stared at Kathleen with their jaws open. A tear appeared at the edge of Loren's eye.

Kathleen finished her drink and smiled. "Of course, I'd keep the boy in a skirt for the rest of his life, but that's just me."

Loren and Stephanie burst out laughing.

"Skirts for the rest of my life, that I could handle," Loren said. "But these heels are something else. They're killing me!"

"Welcome to womanhood, dear," Stephanie said and she kissed him on the cheek.

Loren was about to respond, but Kathleen cut him off. "A tigress approaches."

Stephanie and Loren looked up just as Jane appeared next to them. Jane looked nothing like a tigress. To the contrary, she wore tan slacks, which were obviously her own, a masculine white blouse, and a tweed jacket which was probably her own as well. A brown plaid tie hung from her neck. Her short hair was combed with a side-part and she wore no makeup of any sort. On her feet were wingtips. The overall effect was either a lesbian librarian caricature or a slightly effeminate male professor. This "costume" was actually what everyone expected as Jane was known for being quite staid.

"Great party as always," Jane said. "Greg and I have really enjoyed it."

"Thanks, Jane."

"I came over because I wanted to get a close-up look at Loren. Everyone is talking about him and that dress."

"It is a beautiful dress," Stephanie said.

"No doubt, but I think people are more interested in how Loren looks so feminine in it." Jane looked Loren up and down several times. She seemed to focus particularly on the missing bulge between his legs.

"Some girls are just lucky," Stephanie said with a laugh.

"I couldn't imagine Greg would ever look so believable," she said, motioning toward her husband. He wore the tweed skirt which matched the jacket she wore, a white blouse, lipstick, clip-on earrings, tan hose and closed-toe brown pumps with a one-inch tan wedge heel. "You really have achieved something amazing, Loren."

"We're thinking of keeping him this way," Kathleen interjected.

Jane covered his mouth to hide her giggle. "That might not be a bad idea. Of course, your publisher might drop you, I suppose?"

"I doubt it. They don't care what I wear so long as I keep sending in books," Loren said.

"Plus, if he loses his job, we can always put him in a frilly maid costume and rent him out," Kathleen said, causing Loren to blush.

Jane imperceptibly blushed as well. "Well, I could certainly use a maid if you decide to go into that line of business. How about it, Loren? Want to come clean my house?"

Loren smiled. "Yes, Miss Jane," he said sarcastically.

Everyone laughed. As they did, the magician came over to see them. Then the knight. Soon, all the women and Loren were standing together. In the other corner were the men, who had begun to examine each other's costumes. Suddenly, the stripper and the stewardess both slipped out of their shoes and traded them.

The stripper's wife let out a laugh. "I knew it. It was only a matter of time."

The other women looked.

"Give boys a new toy and they will play with it," said the knight.

"Do you think we should break it up before they start stripping?" asked Jane.

"Hell no! If they do that, I'm whipping out my camera," said the cop.

"Does anyone have a camera on them right now? I'd love to get a picture of this," asked the bullfighter. The boys were now busily trading various parts of their costumes and prancing about in an exaggerated manner.

"You mean like this one," Kathleen asked and she held up her phone and took several pictures.

"I want a copy of that," said the cop.

"I'll get you all copies."

"What in the world are they doing now?" asked the bullfighter as two of the boys began comparing the size of their breasts.

"Men! It's all about breasts, even when they're fake," said the pilot.

"I think this deserves a round of applause, what do you say, ladies?" asked the cop.

A moment later, the women all broke into applause. A few even whistled. This caused the men to look highly embarrassed and they quickly traded back the various articles of clothing they had swapped.

Jane looked at each of the women and Loren. "I think I'm taking my husband home before he does something I'll regret. Stephanie, it's been fun. Thanks for inviting us. She moved around the semi-circle and kissed each of them on the cheek, including Loren. Then she headed toward the men. Soon the others followed. Every single one of them treated Loren as if he were just one of the women.

"I guess I should collect Peter," Kathleen said, when she, Loren and Stephanie were the only ones left.

"Before you go, Kathleen, I'm dying to know why you called Jane a 'tigress'?" Loren asked.

Kathleen smiled. "Didn't you notice anything unusual about her?"

"Not really, no."

"You didn't see the lines of her garterbelt? Or notice that her bra is leather? I saw the straps earlier."

Loren and Stephanie looked over their shoulders in Jane's direction. She was looking for her purse and her garterbelt straps were visible beneath her pants.

Kathleen continued. "To the outside world, she's plain Jane, who looks so prim and proper you assume she can't say 'sex,' much less have it. But underneath, she's wearing exotic underwear. That tells me, she's a tigress ready to tear her man apart. And for the record, Greg's wearing a matching garterbelt and a matching leather bra, and he's very excited by it."

"How do you know?"

"Like I said before, sweetie, the male lie detector. You boys are worse than dogs with their tails."

Loren laughed. "Does Peter know your theory on erections? He might be wise to learn to hide his."

Kathleen smiled wickedly. "Oh, he hasn't had any tonight, I can assure you that. Not without this," she said, flipping her wrist over and showing them a key which hung from the bracelet on her wrist.

"What's that?"

Kathleen blushed, but simultaneously her smile widened. "The poor dear was terrified something might spring up, so to speak, so we bought a little something to prevent it. And without this key, he can't take it off."

"You're a devious woman, Kathleen," Stephanie said with a hint of astonishment.

"If you think I'm devious now, just wait till Peter finds out what he needs to do to get the key." She winked at Stephanie and Loren and walked off toward her husband.

Stephanie giggled. "I told you Peter was in trouble. I think her time with you has sparked something that Peter won't soon forget."

"Let's hope he enjoys it."

"It would be interesting to see, wouldn't it?"

"Steph, let's finish one adventure at a time. Always leave something for the sequel."

Stephanie laughed. "I thought the sequel was when I sold you off to some prince to join his harem?"

"Wrong genre."

She hugged him. "Good, because I like having you around too much to give you up."

Everyone had finally left. Loren sat on the couch. The silver sandals lay on the floor before him. Stephanie was draped over his lap.

"Let's clean up in the morning," she said.

Loren ran his fingers through her hair. "Deal."

"So tell me, how was your first trip out before your friends?"

Loren shrugged his shoulders. "They didn't know. They thought it was just a costume party, so it's hard to say this was my first trip out."

"True, but everyone treated you like a real woman. They treated the others more self-consciously. And the guys, they spent the night trying to put on an act. You were natural. Everyone noticed that, how natural you were."

"Yeah, that's true. I felt kind of natural, very comfortable. . . except for the heels."

"The price of beauty, dear, the price of beauty. But all in all, I'd say we found out you can handle yourself well, and we found out our friends probably will accept you," Stephanie said with a smile.

"You know what else we found out?"

"What?" Stephanie asked.

"Kathleen's a sex fiend! She had sex on her mind from the moment she walked through the door and it never stopped. She interpreted everything through some strange sexual filter. Right now, I'd say she's got Peter tied to the bed and she's making him sign his soul away!"

"Kath's a trip. She definitely has her own take on the world."

"You can say that again."

"But she was right about you, that's for sure."

Loren shrugged his shoulder. Maybe she was?

Chapter 15: Lauren Chambers

A few weeks later, Loren stood in front of the mirror. He wore only a pair of satin mules Kathleen had given him. Since that night when Stephanie suggested his chest was getting flabby, he had begun to pay close attention to his shape, and what he noticed concerned him. His hips had become so wide most of his clothes barely fit any longer. His arms and legs looked soft and small. His face looked softer as well. But the biggest change, the change he couldn't ignore, was the two small breasts hanging from his chest. . . yes, hanging. When he first noticed them, they were little mounds. Now they looked like little globes. Could Kathleen really be giving him hormones? He'd been wondering about this for weeks now. Could they really do this to him? And why hadn't he stopped her from giving him the pills yet?

As Loren poked and prodded himself, he heard Stephanie calling. She was in the kitchen getting ready to leave for work. He pulled on a short pink robe and made his way to the kitchen.

"Sit down, dear," she said. She wore a tan pantsuit she often wore to work. "I want you to get Kathleen to come over this morning. I think it's time we told her."

"Told her what?"

"Told her about you."

"She knows about me."

"No, she knows that you dress secretly. She does not know that you plan to become Laura."

Loren swallowed hard. He knew there would be no problem telling Kathleen, yet somehow this felt like a huge step. "Are you sure?"

Stephanie laughed. "Loren, look at yourself. You're wearing only a robe and slippers and you still look entirely like a woman. We just can't hide you anymore, the time has come. And Kathleen will be the ally we need to make sure everyone else accepts this." She closed her briefcase. "Besides, I have a surprise for you and I need her here to see it."

"What kind of surprise?"

"It's a surprise, you'll have to wait."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just invite her over, as normal. I'll show up around eleven and take care of the rest." She kissed him on the cheek. "And wear something nice today."