The Writer's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan started to moan lightly from Jensen's mouth working on her. She hugged me from behind firmly, as her orgasm built. She isn't a screamer. I knew this because I could feel her boobs jiggle, and upper body tighten, and she then she relaxed. She got up off Jensen's face, and told him, "Thanks, big boy!" "Any time, cutie," replied Jensen. I closed my eyes and rode Jensen even faster now. After a few moments I opened my eyes, and Megan was standing right in front of me. She reached out and pushed me back slightly with her hand. I threw my hands behind me to hold myself up. I was spread eagle, riding Jensen and leaning back. Megan then reached out and lightly closed my eyelids. I slowed my hip thrusts, and closed my eyes.

I then felt hot moist breath on my left nipple. This sent an electrical surge from my boob, down to my pussy. It wasn't enough to cum again on Jensen, but it was close. As she gently sucked on my nipple and surrounding area, she manipulated my right breast with her other hand. After a short time, she licked her way into the space between my breasts. Slowly, her tongue started to descend down to the middle of my belly. She kept continuing to my navel. She slowed down her descent, but still continued down. I started to grab a hold of the sheets with my hands, as I knew what her destination was as she drifted lower.

As soon as she got to my labia, she rode the left lip down until she got to Jensen's cock. I felt her tongue leave my body, and must have made a detour on Jensen's dick. I then felt Megan's tongue start to ride up the right side of my lip. She kept circling faster and faster. I then started to shake in orgasm. I felt her entire mouth latch on to my engorged clit, and suck on it slightly, and circled it with her tongue. This took me well over the top. My pussy spasmed and my insides did somersaults. Just as I came down off my climax, I felt Jensen's cock start to swell. He grabbed a hold of my hips firmly, and he let out a groan just as Megan's tongue left my pussy, presumable onto his dick. Her head was moving up and down, licking his dick and my pussy slit like a cat licking up milk.

I ground deeper on Jensen, and he started to cum. I could feel the surge of love juice as it launched out of the end of his cock. He squirted so much, that his cum was starting to leak out the sides of my pussy. But Megan was there to lick up every drop. After Jensen finished, his cock slipped out of me. Just as it did, Megan's face pressed right into me, and coaxed most of Jensen's hot love juice from my hole with her tongue. He slid out from underneath me and I collapsed in bed. He leaned over, kissed me, and said, "Honey, not only are you hot, but you are HOT!"

"You're not so bad yourself there, big boy," I replied. And I gave him an inviting wink, and responded, "Come see me again any time you want!"

"Alright then. Check you later, sweet cheeks," he replied, and then walked away.

I laid back in bed, closed my eyes, and rested for a minute. Suddenly I realized I was parched. I opened my eyes to look for a waitress, and found Dean Cain standing next to the bed. He's sporting a 5 o'clock shadow, and he's completely naked. I was pleasantly surprised to find this man was ripped. His stomach was nice and flat, and has a six pack for a stomach. His arms are well sized and toned. He's built, gorgeous, and right in front of me for my eyes to feast on.

"Heard you calling my name earlier. I thought you might be a thirsty, so I grabbed you this," he said, as his arm extended a bottle of water in my direction.

"Thanks!" I said, as I reached out and grabbed the water. I took a few sips from the bottle and continued, "But I don't remember calling for you. Not that I mind that you're here."

"You called me when you were spending some quality time with Jensen. You said something along the lines of, 'Faster Dean', or words to that effect." I was a little embarrassed that he overheard that. I usually don't talk like that. Considering the circumstances, I suppose no one really cares.

I replied, "Sorry, I guess I got a little carried away. If your feet need a rest, why don't you sit down here next to me?" Yes, the environment has made me a little bolder.

"I'd be honored to join you," Dean said, as he sat on the bed with his back against the mirror. I took the opportunity to lay on my side, with my head on his upper thigh. The pillows on the bad have long since disappeared, and I needed to rest my head for a minute. "I've never seen you around before. What's your name?" he asked, as he started to stroke my back. I felt a little strange when he asked me that. Especially considering I had Jensen Ackles cum inside my pussy, am completely naked, and now I suddenly realized that I was here with my missing husband, and this was a party where he was invited, and I'm the guest.

"Gina," I said nervously.

"Gina? So you are the writer's wife. Look, the water wasn't my idea. Your husband gave me the water and told me to bring over to you. He said you'd be thirsty after all that action," Dean said.

"That was his idea?", I said. More importantly, Tom must have been watching me. Interesting. I continued, "So lemme guess, it was your idea to take off your clothes and jump into bed with me?" I questioned.

"No, I actually haven't had clothes on for some time. And if you remember, you asked me to join you in bed. Hey, Gina, if I'm making you uncomfortable . ."

"Oh no, your fine. Please. Stay. I like you being close to me" I said, as I wrapped my arms around his waist. That brought my face closer to his manhood. And what a beautiful piece of manhood it is.

Dean started to rub my shoulders, and it felt wonderful. I looked around the room for my husband. I caught a glimpse of him standing by the door. He winked at me, and then walked out of the room. All must be well in his mind. So I looked back at Dean's dick, and it was semi-erect. I decided I didn't like it that way. I picked my head and started licking his semi-hard shaft. It only took moments for his cock to respond. As soon as it was hard, I got up and straddled his shaft facing him. He wrapped his strong arms around me and guided me slowly down his cock.

As soon as I got to the bottom, I started picking up my pace. Dean surprised me by putting his hands on my hips and slowing me down. He said, "Nice and slow sweetie. Let's savor this." With that, I slowed down. I slowly slid my body up and down his cock. I slid all the way down and rocked my hips back and forth, lightly grinding my clit into his pubic bone. That sent shocks up my spine to the back of my neck. His hands reached behind me, one just above my ass, and one on my upper back. Gently, he pulled me closer to him. I leaned over and kissed him deeply. Our tongues intertwined in each other's mouth. His breath tasted like the sweetest mint. I then remembered the mints handed to me by the butler.

I melted in his arms. Once again, I felt an orgasm build inside of me. But this one was different. It was building slowly. When I started to climax, it started to build from inside my pussy, and radiated through my torso. I began moaning deeply. After a while, the orgasm started to creep down my arms and legs, and up my neck into my head. I started to go limp. Dean grabbed me lovingly and began pumping me as I was no longer able to move. He started to speed up and that sent me over the edge. I felt the swelling of his cock inside me and I new he was close. My orgasm lasted what seemed like hours, and I was in complete ecstasy. I felt him cumming inside of me, and the feeling of his load being injected into my body sent me over the edge.

My orgasm intensified to levels I've never known, and our kiss was so deep and intense. It sent waves of pleasure to every cell in my body. I never shook from it, but it was more intense than any orgasm I've ever had. After the last spasm of his cock ended, he didn't go soft. He kept pushing into me until my orgasm subsided. I turned into Jello. He held me tightly afterwards. After I regained my composure, he helped lift me off his amazing cock and laid me down on my stomach. Then, he began to give me a deep message. He started at my feet, and slowly moved up to my thighs. He spent quite some time on my ass, relieving it of a lot of sexual tension. From there he moved to my back, shoulders and neck. I drifted off into dreamland . . .

I awoke a very short time later. Dean placed a small plate of fruit and a glass of water next to the bed. He just smile at me and said, "For you, sweetie." He left before I had gathered the energy to thank him. I eventually sat up, ate a slice of pineapple, and chased it with some water. I then realized that I was a wet sticky mess. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I did my thing and freshened up a little. When I left the bathroom, I saw George Clooney walk in the room sporting a suit that made me want to eat him up. And holy shit! He is really hot in real life.

He turned to me and said, "Hey! You must be the writers wife. How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks! How did you know I was the writer's wife?", I said

"Well, you're the only new beautiful face around here. Your husband said you were beautiful, but I had no idea you were this beautiful", George said.

"Well, I guess I'll have to thank him as soon as I find him," I said.

"You know, I got to hand it to your husband. I've never known any guy that could keep it in his pants the first time he came to a party like this. Married or not. But somehow your husband did it," said George.

"He's been to a party like this?"

"The wrap party, which is for when all the footage was shot. This party is for the rough cut of the film. After it's all polished up, there will be another get together after we see the final cut," George said.

"You mean he was at a party like this before? With all, well, this?" I asked, shocked.

"Yep. I brought him into the room across the hall and he just had this deer-in-the-headlights look on his face. Several of the ladies asked if he would join them, and he actually turned them down. If I were him, I would have nailed every last one of them. But he didn't. He just stood and watched the action for half an hour, and then took off. I'm honestly surprised to see him here, especially with you."

"Wow." I said stunned.

"Yep, he must really care about you. But I imagine he's having some fun of his own." George said.''

"Yeah I guess so," I said. I hadn't really considered him going off and having his own fun. "Hey, speaking of fun, would a tall handsome guy like you mind dancing with a girl like me?" I asked.

"Sweetie, I would in a heartbeat. But I'm just here to pick up my brother. We have someplace to be. Perhaps I can take you up on the offer at the next party? Assuming you'll be here, of course," said George.

"You bet. I'll be there, looking for you," I replied.

"Sounds good babe. I gotta run. I'll see you around." said George, as he bent over and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. He then walked out and proceeded to find his brother. I turned to walk back to the bed and was surprised to find someone already there waiting for me, naked. I raised my eyebrow and walked over to him.

"And just where have you been the entire night. I've been looking all over for you," I exclaimed.

'Well honey, I got a little tied up. But now I'm here for you. I saw the show you were putting on and I just had to come by and see if I could claim my own little piece of heaven," said Taye Diggs.

I looked down and was blown away by what I saw. This guy was huge. I don't even know how large he is, but it's bigger than anything else that I've seen, and he's barely hard.

"Mr. Diggs, you can have a piece of me anytime you like," I said. I climbed over and got between his knees. I took is cock into my mouth and began to suck him hard. It was becoming harder to keep his meat in my mouth as it got harder. It barely fit in my mouth but I tried my best. After he was good and hard I climbed on top of him. There's no way I'm giving a dick that big control over how deep he goes in me.

He positioned his prick at the entrance of my hole. I slowly pushed my way down. I was surprised that it went in so easily, considering how big he is. I must have loosened up after the earlier action. I started pumping his cock with my body. I laid down on top of him and kissed him passionately. To no surprise, his breath smelled like peppermint. His hands were so large, one seemed to cover my entire back, and the other my ass. I rode him like that for quite a while. Then, I sat up. And to my amazement, I was able to sit all the way down on his dick, taking every inch into my body. It filled me up like I've never been filled before. After a while of riding him like this, I started to feel another orgasm build in me. It was then that I noticed someone standing right beside me.

"Your husband told me I should ask if you wanted me to join you two. So would you like a little extra company?", said the sultry voice of Carmen Electra.

"Honey, you can do whatever you want to me," I said to Carmen. She wasted no time climbing up in bed with us. She got up close to me and with one hand she pulled my head towards hers and started kissing me. Her other hand started exploring my breasts. I've never been kissed another women. It was amazing. Her mouth was so much different than a mans. So tender, and so sweet. And, she knew just how lightly to squeeze my breasts. I reached up and started feeling her breasts. They were a little larger than mine, and felt wonderful to the touch. Now I know why men go crazy over boobs.

I reached down in between her legs and started exploring. As soon as I touched her pussy, a wave of orgasm fell over me and my juices flowed over the enormous cock that was buried inside of me. Taye was still busy working away at my box. I managed to get a finger inside of Carmen and start finger fucking her. She kissed me harder and deeper. I pulled out my finger and started working on her clit. She started moaning and creamed the sheets. She's a real squirter.

Afterwards she climbed up and sat on Taye's face, allowing him to eat her out. She was facing me, and we continued our passionate kiss. The smell of her skin is intoxicating. Taye then started pumping faster and faster, and shortly buried himself deep inside of me and released a massive amount of cum. I felt the cum shoot up into my uterus, and flowed back down and out my pussy like a waterfall.

We broke our position and I laid down on my back. I was tired. But the other two weren't. Carmen got down in between my legs and began eating all the cum that Taye just shot up inside of me. Taye, without loosing his hard-on, got behind Carmen and started fucking her. I just closed my eyes. I felt Carmen's warm tongue pressing against my pussy, and licking Taye's cum out of me. Her tongue worked on my pussy in a way that was much better than Megan. It even put Tom to shame, and he can eat my pussy really good! I didn't even have to move my hips around. She knew what to lick, and when.

Slowly, Carmen began to stick two fingers inside of me and went right for my G spot. She messaged away at my insides and kept licking my love button. I felt her face slowly press into me rhythmically, no doubt at the same pace as Taye was pumping Carmen. When I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw Taye standing there with his hands on Carmen's delicious ass. Underneath the shapely rounds of Carmen's ass is the top of her head. The image sent shocks through my body. I fought the urge to close my eyes as I shook uncontrollably from the orgasm. I heard Taye grunting as he no doubt just filled up Carmen, just as he filled me up just a little while ago. He finished his business and excused himself as I was still shaking from Carmen eating me out. I let out the final moan and collapsed back into bed. Carmen gave me a big kiss on the cheek, and left.

As she left the room she bent over to pick up her dress, giving me a wonderful view of her beautiful ass and shaved, dripping pussy. She really does have a nice ass. I laid there for a while and just stared at the ceiling. It felt like I was hovering above my body. I was mentally and physically numb. My head drifted off to the side, and that's when I noticed my husband standing there, sipping a drink. He just smiled at me, and set his drink down on a table. Slowly, he undressed himself and climbed into the cum-drenched bed and laid down beside me. He threw his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

I asked, "Did you have fun?"

"Sure did. Did you?", he replied

"Oh my god. I had so much fun I feel like I'm out of my body. So who did you get with tonight?"

"Nobody", he said.

"Nobody?", I responded with a bewildered look. He sent Carmen Electra to me. I thought for sure he fucked her, and he sent her my way afterwards. "Why not?"

"Well, I told you to have fun. You never told me to have fun, so I just watched you the whole night from a distance," he said. I was a bit touched and embarrassed at the same time. "I can't begin to tell you how smoking hot you looked when you were, uh, having the time of your life."

He watched me have sex with three other people, and saw Carmen and Megan eating me out. Yet, he didn't do a thing with anybody else because he didn't know of I'd be OK with it. I felt a wave of emotions fill my head, and I felt the heat building up in my pussy once again. I looked at him directly in his eyes, and said "Are you okay Tom?"

"Yeah, I'm cool Gina. Well, I made a couple of trips to the bathroom if ya know what I mean, but yeah, with cool everything. I'm OK"

I threw my arm around Tom, pulled him close, and kissed him. I was relieved. Then my pussy was grazed by Tom's growing cock.

"So couple of trips to the bathroom, huh?" I teased, then turned my voice all sultry, "I assume by your growing cock, you'll have one more load left in you for your wife's hot little pussy?" An oh it was hot. I could practically see the distortion of light above my pussy, much like that of a hot desert road.

I rolled on my back, and Tom got on top of me, and started to sink his cock into pussy. He went slowly, and his eyes rolled back just as the head of his cock penetrated me.

"So how does my pussy feel baby?" I asked.

"It's fucking amazing. Like warm butter. It's absolutely phenomenal," he said.

I pulled his face down to mine and I kissed him deeply. Tom kept up a nice slow rhythm for some time. I felt another explosion building inside. As it began to come on, my pussy clamped down on my husband's dick. He kept thrusting away. My body arched again in orgasm, and I shook intensely as he continued to thrust his love into me. Just as I started to come down off my climax, I felt his cock start to expand inside of me. A few seconds later, he buried his shaft as deep as he could, and shot me full of cum.

After he pulled out, he ate my pussy as he normally does. He buried his face into me, and ate me until I came so hard that I screamed bloody murder. As soon as I came down, all noise stopped. I glanced around and noticed everyone staring at me. I didn't care at that point.

A short time late, we got out of bed and took a shower together. We dried off and got dressed, Then Tom and I made the long trip home. By the time we got home, we decided it would be best if we bought an additional house no more than an hour's drive from Hollywood. It's just best that way. We won't have far to go home after the upcoming movie parties.

12