The Wrong Movie

Story Info
A brother and sister find they've rented a porno by accident.
2.3k words
4.48
519.1k
231

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,687 Followers

“Danny!” Rachael yelled, gazing in horror at the television. She turned to her brother with fury in her eyes. “You dirty little bastard!” She lunged forward on the couch and started hitting him around the arms. “I can’t believe you rented a porno!”

“I— ow! Stop it!” Danny did his best to try to block the blows his sister was landing on him with shocking frequency. “Ow! Stophitting me.”

Rachael relented for the moment, lowering her fist and glaring irately at her brother. “You rented a porno you sick pervert!”

“I didn’tknow,” Danny protested, flinching back as his sister raised her clenched fist again.

“Yeah right!” she snapped.

“I swear - I didn’t know it was porn. Look at the cover.” He pointed at the DVD cover resting on the floor beside the television, his other arm still hovering protectively around his face, ready to deflect any further blows.

Rachel continued to glare at him through narrowed eyes. Eventually her suspicion abated and she glanced towards the discarded cover. She stood up and crossed the room to pick it up. She fixed it with the same narrow-eyed gaze she’d used on her brother.

“Sleepless in Seattle,” she read out, then turned to look, now with curious distrust, at Danny. “Why did you rent this?”

Danny shrugged. “I thought you’d like it.”

“I’ve seen it before.”

“I know.”

Rachael narrowed her eyes even further. “Why would you borrow a movie that I like and you don’t?”

“I never said I didn’t like it.”

“But it wouldn’t be your first choice.”

“Well…no.”

“So why’d you get it?”

“I told you: I thought you’d like it.”

Still, Rachael’s expression oozed suspicion. Was she expecting him to have planted a bomb inside the cover? “You rented a movie for me…even though you wanted something else?”

“Ah…I guess so.”

“Why would you do that?”

Danny shrugged. “I was being nice.”

“Nice?” Rachael exclaimed. “You’re never nice to me.”

“That’s not true,” Danny protested.

“Oh, yeah,” Rachael replied, walking back to the couch and sitting down. “What about the other night when I was going out with my friends and you told me my skirt made my ass look big?” She fixed him with a penetrating gaze.

“I said that?” Danny inquired.

“Yes!”

“Well, I say a lot of things. You don’t have to take them all so seriously.”

“So you didn’t mean it?” Rachael asked, her voice losing its edge.

Danny raised his eyebrows and pretended to hesitate in a definite attempt to irritate his sister. “Well, I…”

Rachael leapt forward, her body crushing Danny’s against the couch. Danny leaned back, his head on the armrest, and stared up at her. Rachael seized his wrists. “See!” she exclaimed. “You’re so mean to me.”

“I waskidding!”

Rachael’s eyes narrowed dubiously. “Were you really?”

“Yes!”

“Promise?”

“Yes!”

Rachael’s eyes narrowed further. “You better be telling the truth,” she said, and rolled off him. Danny took a deep breath and sat up straight, his ribs aching. He rubbed them with his hand.

“You want me to change the movie?” he asked Rachael.

“No, leave it on,” she replied.

Danny goggled at his sister. “Are you crazy?”

“No,” said Rachael, “I want to watch it.”

Danny stared at her in disbelief. “Well, I’m not watching a porno with my sister.” He stood up to leave, but Rachael grabbed his wrist and yanked him down on the couch again.

“Yes, you are,” she said. “You rented it, now you have to watch it with me.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

Danny stared at Rachael, utterly bewildered, but thought it futile to try and leave. The pornowas exciting, and there was something about watching it with his sister that made it even more so. He fixed his eyes on the screen. The noise the man and woman were making on in the movie made up for Danny and Rachael’s silence. Eventually, Rachael spoke.

“You really didn’t rent this?” she asked.

“Of course not,” Danny replied.

Rachael adjusted her position on the couch and hugged herself with her arms. “I’m cold,” she said.

“You want a blanket?” Danny asked.

“Yes, please.”

Danny left the room and returned with a woollen blanket, which he draped over his sister. “Thanks,” she said. She wrapped it around herself and laid down, her legs reaching the end of the couch.

“Where am I supposed to sit?” Danny asked, wondering if he should be taking this opportunity to leave.

“You can lie down with me,” Rachael replied.

“I’m not lying down with you,” said Danny.

“Don’t be such a baby” said Rachel. She wriggled forward and looked up at her brother expectantly. Her eyes were a metallic blue when bathed in the light from the television. Danny could almost make out the reflection of the couple having sex in them. He sighed and walked over to the couch, climbing over Rachael to lie down behind her.

“What are you doing?” Rachael asked.

“Huh?”

“Why are you facing the back of the couch? Turn around and watch the movie.”

“Uh…I ‘d better not,” Danny replied.

“Why not?”

“Because…”

“Because why?”

“Just because,” Danny said, and then Rachael twigged.

“Are you hard?” she asked, looking at him with something like surprise and something like curiosity.

“What?” Danny asked, startled.

“Are you hard?” Rachael repeated.

“You can’t ask me that,” Danny replied, almost impressed by her candidness.

“Why not?” said Rachael.

“Because you’re my sister.”

“Exactly. So you shouldn’t be embarrassed. Come on, turn around.”

Danny sighed heavily and rolled over, so that he was facing the television. “Whoa,” Rachael exclaimed. “Somebody’s happy to see me.”

“Shut up,” Danny replied. His cock wasn’t even touching her. Rachael giggled.

“Don’t be such a prude,” she said.

“I’m not a prude,” Danny protested.

“Then move forward,” said Rachael.

“No.” Rachael wriggled backwards until Danny was squashed between her body and the couch. She could feel his erection pressed firmly between her ass cheeks. “Rachael!” Danny cried.

“See,” said Rachael,” youare a prude.”

“Would you move forward, please.”

“No,” Rachael replied firmly. “Just watch the movie.”

Danny lapsed into silence, more due to the fact that he was speechless than the fact that he had nothing to say. Rachael pillowed her cheek on her hands and watched the television without moving. It didn’t take long for things on screen to heat up and Danny to grow harder, his cock straining against his boxers.

“Do guys like tits like that?” Rachael asked him. Danny looked up at the screen, where a blonde woman was bouncing on a guy’s cock. He was shocked by his sister’s question.

“I don’t know,” he answered.

“Mine aren’t that big,” Rachael said. “They must get implants.”

Danny thought that fact was obvious, but he was too stunned by his sister’s mention of her breasts to say so.

“Wow,” said Rachel, as the woman on screen pulled the man’s cock out of her pussy and jacked it off until he came on her tits. “Do guys always cum that much?”

“I- I don’t know.”

Rachael rolled over to face Danny. “Do you?” she asked.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me.”

“You’re being a prude again, Danny.”

“Maybe you should start acting a little more prudish.”

“Why don’t we try what they’re doing in the movie?” Rachel asked out of nowhere.

Danny stared at her in horror. Her face was only inches away from his. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Sex,” said Rachael. “Why don’t we try it?”

“I can think of several million reasons,” Danny replied.

“No…it’ll be fun. Have you ever done it before?”

“No…but that’s not the point.”

“Then whatis the point?”

“You’re my sister, that’s what it is.”

“So?”

“So it’s wrong.”

“I know you want to,” said Rachael. “You’re hard as a rock and you were grinding your cock against my ass before.”

“I was not!”

“Were too.”

“You’re impossible,” Danny sighed.

“And you’re a jerk,” said Rachael. “Now, come on – let’s try it.”

Suddenly her hands were on Danny’s zipper, and it was coming apart. “Rachael!” he protested, although his body wasn’t raising any objections.

“Shh,” Rachael said, and rubbed her palm against Danny’s boxers. “See how hard you are,” she said. “Don’t you want to relieve yourself?”

“I will – in the bathroom.”

“It’ll be better with me,” said Rachael. “I’ll show you my breasts if you want.”

Danny’s cock twitched beneath his sister’s hand. “Ooh,” Rachael chirped, “I think he’s awake.” She laughed.

Danny could no longer protest as his sister fished his cock out of his boxer shorts and wrapped her fingers around it. “Fuck, it’s hot,” Rachael said. “Is it always this warm?”

Danny tried to speak several times before he was able to. “I don’t know.”

“You don’t know much, do you?” Rachael asked. She was softly caressing Danny’s shaft with the palm of her hand, sending waves of pleasure through his body. “Are you going to unbutton my jeans or do I have to do it?” Rachael asked. Danny goggled at her. She sighed and started to do it herself.

Danny watched her wriggling beneath the blanket, obviously working her jeans down her legs. She straightened up and looked at him again. “I’ll put it inside, okay?”

Danny nodded. With Danny’s cock gripped firmly in her hand, Rachael brought her hips forward until Danny’s head was pushing up against her slit. “Oh, that feels nice,” she said, amazed it was working already. She spread her lips apart with her free hand and slid Danny’s length inside. “Ow,” she said, stopping, “ow, ow, ow.” She put a hand on Danny’s chest and breathed deeply.

“What is it?” Danny asked.

“It hurts,” said Rachael.

“I’ll take it you.”

“No!” Rachael replied vehemently. “Leave it in. Just wait a minute.”

She breathed through the pain until it subsided, and was replaced by a pulsing feeling of bliss in her vagina. She felt as though she was full inside. “Okay,” she said. “You can fuck me now.”

With a whispered groan, Danny started to push his hips forward and then move them back again. “Faster than that,” said Rachael. “I won’t break.” Danny quickened his pace. “Oh, God,” said Rachael as she began to feel the tremors of pleasure. She held onto the back of Danny’s neck and curled her legs around him. “Fucking hell. That is so good.”

Danny moaned. Rachael rested her forehead against her brother’s and looked down at the blanket dancing above their crotches. “I told you you wanted to fuck me,” she said.

“You’re incredible,” Danny replied.

“You’re even being nice to me,” said Rachael. “I should let you do this more often.” She laughed as Danny groaned. Soon Rachael was groaning too. “I can’t believe how good this feels,” she said. “You should have rented a porno ages ago.”

She relaxed into the steady motion of their hips, Danny’s cock sliding in and out of her like the physical form of pleasure itself. He was taking it slow, which she was grateful for, as it gave her time to savour the feelings she was experiencing. “This is so much better than fingering myself,” said Rachael.

“You finger yourself?” Danny asked.

“Sometimes,” said Rachael. “Do you jack off?”

“Sometimes.” Rachael looked at him dubiously. “Okay, all the time.”

“Did you ever think about me?”

“No,” Danny replied.

“You’re lying,” said Rachael with a smile. “Any time I wear a bikini your eyes are glued to my ass. And I’ve seen you looking at my tits, too. I bet you were thinking about sucking on them when you came weren’t you?”

Danny slid a hand around his sister to hold her lower back as he drove his cock further inside her. “And you never thought about me?” he asked, not bothering to deny Rachael’s statement.

“Once,” said Rachael. “Or maybe more. But I remember when we were at the beach, and I saw the bulge in your shorts and your abs. You have nice abs.”

“Thanks,” Danny gasped out as he went balls-deep into his sister.

“Ooh, do that again,” said Rachael. Danny obliged her request. “When I got back to my room,” Rachael continued her story, “I fingered myself thinking about you.”

“And what was I doing?”

“This, pretty much.”

Danny moaned and said, “I’m close.”

“To cumming?”

He nodded. “I’ll pull out.”

“No,” said Rachael. “I don’t want you to pull out.”

“I have to!”

“No, you don’t. Just cum inside me.”

Inside you?”

“Yeah. I want to feel it.”

Danny was about to cum; he tried feebly to protest, even though his body didn’t care.

“Rachael, I can’t.”

“Yes, you can,” Rachael replied. “Cum inside my pussy.”

“I- I’m going to…”

“Do it,” Rachael urged her brother. “Cum inside me. I’m gonna cum, too.” She gripped him tightly.

Suddenly, they both started to moan together as their orgasms seized them. Rachael felt her brother’s hot cum splashing into her vagina, heating up her cunt and oozing out around Danny’s cock. Danny slid in as far as he could go and emptied load after load of semen inside her.

“Oh, God, yes,” Rachael cried. “Fuck me, fuck me.”

Danny continued to spill his cum inside Rachael’s pussy until the tide slowed and stopped. He slid his cock in and out several more times to prolong the feeling of ecstasy. Rachael’s orgasm lasted longer; she cried out loud enough to wake the neighbours.

“Oh, my God, Danny,” she squealed. “Cum inside me. I want it all.”

Danny tried to stimulate more cum out of his cock, but he was softening rapidly. Rachael’s scream died away and she opened her eyes to look at him. “Holy shit!” she exclaimed. “That was incredible.”

“I know,” said Danny.

“Do you know how good it feels to have your cum inside me?” Danny laughed breathlessly. “It feelsreally good. I think you came even more than the guy in the movie.”

Rachael turned her head to look at the screen, Danny’s cock still between her lips. “Ooh,” she said, “let’s try that next.” Danny looked up to see a brunette woman on her knees, sucking a tall guy’s cock into her mouth. His heart started to hammer. Rachael turned back around, grinning widely. “How long until you can get hard again?”

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,687 Followers