The Wrong Room

Story Info
Mom & daughter enter gents' restroom by mistake.
2.5k words
3.09
224.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out with my slut wife and her equally slutty mother in a local nightclub when they decided it was time to visit the restroom.

They departed from the main room and were so busy talking to each other that they didn't realise they had gone through the wrong door. Instead of entering the ladies restroom they had entered the gents.

The first they realised was when they were astonished to see 6 men with cocks dangling between their legs.

On seeing the "ladies" enter the men's cocks all started to stand to attention.

The mother says to the daughter.

"We seem to have got into the wrong place - or maybe we have got into the right place.

Let us take advantage of where we are. O.K?"

Daughter nodded and began to slowly unfasten the buttons on her blouse.

Slowly and teasingly she undid them one by one.

When all had been unfastened she asked the nearest man to remove her blouse from her body. Then she turned around and asked another to unfasten her bra.

She turned around to face the men and slowly let the bra fall from her tits.

By this time the sight of 6 huge erect cocks had caused her nipples to erect and the men cheered at the sight of them.

She gave a little curtsey and then indicated to her mother that it was now mothers'turn to start stripping.

Mother chose a slightly different method.

She first moved over to the man nearest to her and asked him to unzip her skirt.

As the task was complete she gave his erect cock a quick stroke and the skirt slowly fell down her legs to end as a puddle at her feet.

She now moved over to another of the men and lightly taking hold of his cock she asked him to unbutton her blouse.

Again she demanded that he did it slowly, a button at a time to build up the tension in the room.

When all buttons had been undone she threw off the blouse and stood there in her sexy bra, small transparent blue panties, a red and black garter belt and black seamed nylons.

Whilst mother had been doing this some of the men were being distracted by the daughter unzipping her skirt.

As her skirt slowly fell to the floor there was a loud gasp as it was revealed that she was not wearing any panties and her blonde hairy pussy was slowly revealed.

She now stood there wearing just hold up stockings, thigh length.

She had kicked off her shoes by now.

She moved over to her mother and after unfastening her front fastening bra, removed it. This showed the expectant audience that her mother's large floppy tits were a beautiful sight to behold with their large erect nipples, (which she took into her mouth and sucked. One at a time) and her large dark circled areolas.

Whilst she was doing this her mother let her panties fall to the floor to reveal her dark hairy pussy to the assembled men.

Mother again whispers into daughter's ear.

"Lets give these men a real show now.

The two nude females now embrace and engage in a long prolonged French kiss.

When they break they each fondle their respective breasts, taking care to excite the nipples as much as possible.

They then slowly sink to the floor and roll around holding each other tightly before coming to a halt.

At this point mother lies on her back and daughter lies on top in the 69 position.

Some of the men now attempt to move over to fuck them but the mother says sharply "Please wait until our exhibition is finished and then we will take care of you!"

After a prolonged session of sucking and licking each other's pussies they both cum within seconds of each other.

The men now produce dildos for the women to use and soon each woman starts to insert one of the dildoes into the others rectal orifice.

They are both adepts at anal intercourse so the pain is soon passed.

They speed up the mutual fucking and shortly they are given another dildo each to be used for fucking their respective pussies.

What a great sight! Each woman is fucking the other in both nether holes!

It doesn't take long before there are more screams of pleasure as the women cum yet again and again.

Daughter and mother roll apart and after a short break they remove the toys and are helped to their feet after prolonged applause.

The exhibition has not yet finished though.

One of the men now produces a double-ended long snakelike dildo for the women to use.

The women now get back down on the floor on their backs,legs apart, facing each other

The snake is lubed up and the man that produced it now moves over to them and starts sliding one end of it into the slut daughters' pussy.

He slides it in and out a few times to get her used to it and then pushes it in a substantial distance before taking the other end.

With the other end he repeats the actions with the daughter and applies the other end to the mother's pussy.

Having set them off he now leaves them to it.

They now begin to give the audience another sexy exhilarating show as they push the snake in and out of their pussies.

As they were already very much aroused it is not long before the slut daughter is screaming out her orgasm which is quickly followed by her mothers.

The men now take charge of the mother, leaving daughter to be dealt with after.

One man lies on the floor on his back and the mother is lowered onto him, her back to his stomach.

The daughter is asked to make sure that the cock of the man lying down is directed into her arsehole.

She takes the long erect cock with relish and stuffs it straight up her mother's arsehole.

The next man the lies on top and gets daughter to put his cock into mother's pussy.

Mother is now being double fucked and this shortly becomes treble as the large black man slides his huge weapon into her mouth.

The one in her pussy stiffens up and with a loud grunt cums into her pussy , depositing all his load deep within.

This triggers off the black man who spirts his entire huge load into her mouth.

These two now move away to recover before taking the daughter and two others take their place.

The three not originally involved with the mother have been kept in a good state of readiness by the daughter's mouth and active eager hands.

The two newcomers now send the mother into throes of ecstasy yet again and this time when they come so does the man in her arse.

Now she has two loads in her pussy and one in her arse.

The three now remove their deflated weapons from her and the lift her up and bring her over to her daughter who now asks for a volunteer to clean her mother up and sample her creampies.

The sixth man who has not participated in any of the action so far lies down and mother stands astride and lets the cum drip and slide out of her holes into his eager waiting mouth.

When all action from the mother's pussy and arse seems to have stopped she moves away and lets him stand up.

He moves over to daughter and embraces her, they kiss passionately and he deposits the cum from her mother which he had not swallowed into her mouth during the long French kiss.

It is now daughter's turn to be pleasured by the men.

The man not having fucked the mother is given first choice as to where he wants to put his cock.

He decides to choose her arsehole and gestures to the slut daughter to get in a doggy position for him.

As she does as she is requested, the mother moves over to join them and takes hold of the cock of the man about to bugger her daughter.

She takes a firm hold and moves it gradually towards the waiting arsehole.

Soon the daughter feels the end of the cock pushing at her sphincter.

The mother then grips more firmly and pushes the erect weapon straight into the ready prepared orifice.

When the first inch or so has disappeared she lets go and the man pushes right up to the hilt.

His balls now are swinging against the sluts gaping pussy.

The large black man now moves himself to her head and lets her take his large cock into her mouth, at least as much as she is able.

It is really much too big and so she can only take the first few inches.

As she begins to pleasure him she feels the cock in her arse begin to move in and out in the natural fucking motion.

Her mother now gets on the floor and moves under her so she can see the cock going in and out of her arse.

At the same time she begins caressing and squeezing the slut's breasts and nipples, causing yet more pleasure.

The slut is now on overload. Arising pleasure in her arse, more through her tits and the final straw, a lovely black cock in her mouth.

What more could a slut want?

Possibly a cock in her pussy and very soon even that is provided.

One of the men now reintroduces the nice long double dildo, which he hands to her mother.

The mother lubricates it up by sucking one end and then thrusting it up her slut daughter's leaking pussy.

She proceeds to fuck her slut daughter with it for a while and then moves herself onto her back.

The dildo is a really long one and she is able to stuff the other end into her own recently fucked arse.

What a sight for the assembled set of randy men. Slut daughter with one in her arse, another in her mouth and one end of the double artificial prick in her pussy.

The other end in her mother's arse.

Flash!! Someone has got a camera and has taken a shot of this amazing sight.

The stimulation for all concerned is too unbearable and screams rend the air as the slut is first to cum, followed very shortly by mother.

The one in daughter's arse stiffens, screams and shoots his contribution deep into the slut's bowels.

The screams soon communicate to the black man and he fills the sluts mouth with his copious jism.

Daughter slut is now dragged into one of the cubicles where she finds one of the men sat on the throne, waiting for her.

She is placed astride the waiting man and his stiff upright cock is soon at the entrance to her already used sloppy dripping pussy.

Before she has time to register what is happening it is almost half way into her.

Shortly afterwards she is fully impaled on this wonderful cock. It feels much larger than what she is used to.

Larger even than the large black man that had previously reamed her.

She is being viciously fucked and her large beautifully formed tits are being teased and fondled at the same time.

She cannot see but her mother is being looked after elsewhere in the gents.

Three of the men have now taken charge of her.

She is again laid down on the floor and simultaneously a cock enters her mouth and one about to enter her pussy.

The third man begins rubbing his large erect cock across her tits.

They continue to arouse her.

She is being fucked in both pussy and mouth whilst the third man is covering her tits with his cock spewing its white cream over her.

She screams in pleasure as her first climax hits her.

This causes the two cocks fucking her to cum also.

One filling her pussy the other her mouth with their slimy sperm.

Back to the daughter.

She too has reached an exhilarating climax and screams out loud her pleasure as the man fucking her blasts his full load direct into the end of her pussy, filling it with his potent sperm.

She is now pushed off the man who has just fucked her and thus sprawls on the floor, rolling out of the cubicle.

The rest of the men turn around to see her roll out.

They give her no chance to pick herself up but continue rolling her until she finds herself in the urinal trough.

Before she has time to pick herself up she finds that the men have gathered round.

Now every time she tries to rise a foot pushes her back into the trough.

She is so tangled up with thoughts of trying to get out of the trough that it comes as a surprise when she feels a wet splash on her body.

She looks up in surprise to see that she is being peed on by one of the men.

She opens her mouth to complain when another man starts and hits her direct in her open mouth.

Soon they are all covering her whole body in their steaming pee.

The mother tries to intervene but finds herself pushed into the trough alongside her daughter.

She too is forced to take some in her mouth as well as over her body.

They have been gone so long that I was wondering where they had got to.

I thought I would first go to the gentlemens rest room to relieve myself before setting out to look for them.

Imagine my surprise on entering the room.

There before my eyes, lying in the pee trough, completely covered in urine, were my wife and her mother.

By now the rest of the men were finishing off and one by one getting dressed to exit back into the club.

This soon left just me and the two sorry looking wretches staggering to their feet from the trough.

As they stood I could see that not only were their bodies dripping with urine but that their arse and pussy holes were also dripping cum which was slowly oozing out.

I was quite surprised to see the intense look of pleasure on both their faces.

Which do you think would react first.

It is in fact my mother-in-law.

She picks herself up moves over to me, unzips my flies, takes out my cock and points it at the urinal.

I however cannot piss because of my huge erection.

She has to wank me off over her daughter, my wife, still lying on the floor.

Only then when I have shot my load into my slut wifes mouth can I be led back to the urinal where mother-in-law continues to hold me cock until I have finished peeing...