The Wrong Room Ch. 03

Story Info
Negotiations.
1.7k words
27.8k
32

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Negotiations.

Part three of the flash fiction storyThe Wrong Room. Thanks for choosing to read another one of my stories, if you're a new reader, welcome. If you are unfamiliar with this series it might be best to go back to the beginning to understand this relationship, but that's your choice. -Dreamweaver594...

Forty minutes later Mike and Allison walked out of the Wal-Mart off Memorial Highway in the west suburbs. He ripped open the package and pulled out the cheap cellphone. "Do you know Tony's number?"

Allison nodded as she pulled out her cellphone.

"Okay, write it down then turn your phone off and pull out the battery." She did as she was told.

"I'll take the battery, just in case. You can have it back next week." He took her cellphone battery and dropped it into his briefcase.

She put her phone back into her purse.

"Now place the call on this phone," he said handing the cheap phone to her, "and negotiate a drop off point where we can safely leave the money."

"Like a park bench or something?"

"Nah, too easy...make him work for it, but don't expose us in the process. And remember, you only have about ten minutes of talk-time on this phone and it will have a low battery so make it quick."

Allison nodded and thought for a moment, then she dialed Tony. "Hello? Is this Tony Gleason?

"Yeah, who's this?"

"Allison Baker. You know, the girl you sent your goons after this morning." Allison glanced over to Mike and saw him giving her a 'hurry-up' sign.

Gleason grunted. "You got my money?"

"How much?"

"Two grand."

"Two grand huh? Yesterday it was only fourteen hundred."

"I got expenses," Tony drawled out while munching on something crunchy.

"So do I," she replied. "So I'll tell you what Gleason, I'll meet you half way and we'll call it even at fifteen hundred. Not a penny more."

"You're hardly in a position to negotiate, baby."

"You want your money or you want me to disappear?"

"Both, but I'll settle for the money," he grunted, "Bring the fifteen hundred right over."

"I got a better idea," she said winking at Mike. "Ten o'clock tonight, go to a Western Union counter. There will be a money order waiting for you from me." She clicked 'end', closed the phone, and handed it back to Mike.

"Western Union?" He wore a little smirk.

"I saw it on an old movie on TV the other day. It sounded like a good idea."

Mike nodded as he took her hand and started walking back through the parking lot towards Yusuf's cab. As he passed by a mud-splashed pickup truck with out-of-state plates, he dropped the phone in the bed of the truck. "If any of those bozos are smart enough to track the GPS setting on that phone they will be in for an interesting ride to the country," he said with a broad grin.

"Sopranos?"

"Nah, C.S.I."

As they sat back into the backseat of Yusuf's cab Mike leaned forward. "Where's the closest Western Union counter?"

Yusuf looked at Mike in the rear view mirror. Allison just smiled.

"Nevermind, I'll Google it," Mike said as he swiped his cellphone to unlock it.

A few hours later, the automated door lock on room 2214 in the Hyatt clicked open and Mike ushered Allison into his room.

"2214? Really?"

"Hey, it brought me luck before," he said with a shrug and a grin. "I thought, what the heck."

"I should have brought my duffle bag," she said with a gleam in her eye.

Mike held up his hands in mock surrender. "Hey, that stuff isn't really my thing so I'm glad you didn't."

"It's not really my thing either," she said, blushing crimson. "I just was going along with Candy on that one."

Mike walked over a flopped into a chair by the window. "Speaking of Candy, how is she?"

"Okay, I haven't really seen much of her since that night we met. She has a boyfriend now. He keeps her busy I guess." Allison walked over to the bed then fell back onto it. She rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows with a smile. "Thanks Mike, you probably saved my life."

"You're welcome but you should lay low for a couple of days until this all blows over. I told Yusuf to put the word out on the street that you skipped town thinking that Gleason wouldn't let you alone unless you're out of reach, so we'll see if he buys it."

"But what about your training sessions with the law firm? Don't you need my help?"

Mike shrugged his shoulders. "I'll manage, at least for a day or so. I'd rather keep you safe. You can come back on Thursday to help me tie up any loose ends."

"Okay." Allison nodded then sat up. "Can I use your bathroom? I really need to take a shower."

"Help yourself," he said as he lifted his luggage onto the dresser. "I'll unpack while I wait."

Allison walked to the bathroom door then turned back with a devilish grin. "No peeking."

Mike's face turned crimson as he looked back at her with a grin. "I promise."

Thirty minutes later, her hair wrapped in a big towel, and wearing a fluffy white bathroom with the emblem of the Hyatt emblazoned on it, Allison came into the room. "You didn't peek," she said with a pout.

"What? You told me not to." Mike walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Was I supposed to?"

"You could have at least tried," she said her eyes twinkling with mischief. She leaned forward and kissed him gently.

"You know," Mike murmured, "this goes against the rules of proper employee/employer relations. I'll have to report it to the company representative."

"Who's that?"

"You."

"Hmm, duly noted and dismissed," she said leaning forward and giving him another kiss.

"My turn for the shower," he said swatting her on the butt playfully. "Then we'll order room service for dinner."

"I like that,"she purred sitting on the edge of the bed and towel drying her hair. "I don't suppose you have a hairdryer?"

"Make a list, I'll pick one up tomorrow."

"More business expenses?"

"Of course," he grinned as he closed the bathroom door.

Ten minutes later, his head lathered up with shampoo, Mike heard the shower curtain open then close. "Allison?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Peeking," she purred as she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body against his.

Mike felt the firmness of her breasts against his back and her stiff cock push against his butt. "Someone's excited."

"Uh-huh," she said, leaning her head against his back and kissing him. "But first I want to scrub your back. I've always wanted to do that."

"What's that?"

"Scrub my boyfriend's back."

He pushed his head beneath the shower stream and rinsed the shampoo from his hair and face. "So I'm your boyfriend?"

She picked up the soap and began to lather up his back. "Yup, the moment I fell into your life when I walked into this room two weeks ago. I looked at you and I knew there was going to be something between us."

"There's something between us now," he said moving his butt against her stiff cock.

"That's for later, sweetie. Turn around and rinse off so I can do your front."

He turned around and she began to lather up his chest.

She looked up into his half closed eyes and smiled a moment then her expression became more serious. "I want to ask you a question."

"Okay," he said with a cockeyed grin.

"Have you ever been with a girl like me before?"

"Nope, never."

"Then why don't I freak you out? I mean a lot of guys go totally ballistic when they learn about me."

Mike opened his mouth then closed it, then he looked into her eyes and smiled. "Allison, you are the most amazing person I have ever met. I truly mean that."

She paused and began to blush.

"You're smart as a whip, clever, resourceful, and downright beautiful. I don't care about your past, I only care that we are together, now. Oh, and you missed a spot," he said point at his groin with a huge grin.

She wrapped her arms around him and crushed the hard nipples of her full breasts against his chest. "You always say the most wonderful things."

She leaned up and kissed him passionately then lowered her body down to nestle her nose in the soft curly hair between his thighs. She looked into his eyes as she licked the underside of his stiff cock then let his cock-head slip between her lips.

"Oh, this is what I call an incredible employer/employee relationship," he said closing his eyes to savor her velvet touch. "Keep this up and I won't last much longer."

"Oh don't worry sweetie, we're going to play all night."

He felt the first of several spurts of his cum spill into her mouth as she continued to coax more and more out. She licked her lips, capturing every drop, and then stood up to kiss him. He tasted his cum for the first time. It wasn't all that bad, sort of bland and salty. He wondered what she tasted like. He could feel her excitement as she pressed against his body.

They stepped out of the shower and toweled off. His cock was still standing rigid against his tummy. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and led him gently to the bedroom.

"Did you bring a condom? I don't want to get pregnant you know," she added, looking back at him with a smirk.

"A whole roll," he said as he came up behind her and nuzzled against her the back of her neck. Then he turned her around and trailed kisses down to the part between her breasts. "I believe in Planned Parenthood."

She laughed and hugged him tight.

A NOTE TO THE READER:
(c) 2015

The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter ofThe Wrong Roomwithout the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited. This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Hawt

we get to the sweet romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 4?

Pleasee !!!!!

LadyPenelope784LadyPenelope784over 8 years ago
Gorgeous

Loved it. Xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like this format

I read have everything you submitted, and have enjoyed it all. I look forward to more in the line and hope for other chapter in your older stories. love the people you have us meet.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Intern Lawyer Rob falls in love with the transwoman at his firm.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories