The Wrong Victim Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning, recalling two siblings love.
2.9k words
4.05
30k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and 18 years of age or older.

The Wrong Victim Chapter One

PREFACE

One mistake...can change a destiny. This is the story about that mistake. It all started at the Ball, the Christmas Ball to be exact, four years ago. I was young, young even by human standards. A freshly turned vampire bitten by the one I loved.

But this story isn't about her. It's about another. A girl who should have never found her way into my world.

So as I was saying, it all started out at the Ball. I, like all vampires, knew that hunting was best on holidays...when everyone is too busy enjoying the festivities to notice one or two being dragged away. I was new to, feeding, but had already taken several girls, (I preferred to feed upon women) and had developed a technique.

I would charm them until they could barely resist and then.....I would use my venom. We vampires all had venom naturally in our bodies. A few drops in her drink or food from a vial of my blood and any girl would feel the sexual high of ecstasy and a willingness to do practically anything. A most affective and discreet way to hunt I found.

Anyway, as I was saying, my simple and dark path was twisted by a mistake I made on that fateful night.

Pt. one: Blood, Sex and Masks

Act 1 Making an Entrance

Instead of skulldudggery and shadows like some of my kind used so often, I liked to 'hide in the light'. I would come to a party in the most brazen fashion. Work the room and disappear without a trace baring my scarlet bounty back to my lair (home).

So in fitting with usual fashion, I arrived in style...a red and white limousine complete with reindeer painted on the sides. My driver was naturally dressed as the jolly fat symbol of winter himself.

While I was something altogether different, it being a costume party, I had chosen to go as Death (an amusing play on reality). Cloaked in black silk robes fashionably cut and bearing a real, if smaller than actual scythe. With a real ivory and gold death mask upon my face.

I entered the Grand Hall of Star City. Eyes were drawn, jaws dropped. I had succeeded once again. I sauntered into the room, a King among mortals, the power coursing through me as they watched on admiring their own demise. The first thing I noticed was the sapphire woman a dozen feet to my left, blue gown flowing to the floor. I knew this had to be Snow White, complete with a very expensive looking tiara and gold mask.

Approaching her, I exaggerated my walk...showing her my movement's subtle body language and letting her know I would fulfill her every desire.

"Care to dance, Princess?" I said. She truly looked at me for the first time.

"Dancing with death? Sounds like someone could get hurt doing that," Snow White replied.

"That depends on the dance, Princess," I said, winking at her for affect.

"Do you know this dance, Mr. Death?" she purred.

"I can tango in my sleep," I replied cockily (little did she know I don't truly sleep).

"Shall we?" the mysterious woman asked.

"I thought you would never ask," I returned as we strode onto the glowing blue dance floor.

She was skilled; almost as if she was a vampire herself but I was...faster turning and twisting through the thronging crowd with inhuman ease. Blue on black, we danced a spider with his fly. A dance with death. I could barely contain my mirth as I thought about how true that was.

When we finally stopped, we had danced our way to the refreshment table. I offered her some punch, waiting for the time when I would add my own 'ingredient' to it. Soon, I thought.

Just then her.....husband......shows up...

"Fuck," I mutter into my mask. I had hoped tonight would be an easy hunt, but now half the night is gone and she (my prey) with a smile has left me empty handed.

That's when it happened...

"Do you care to dance, Mr. Death?" a voice whispered into my ear from behind.

I turn and look into the soft white silk mask of Little Red Riding Hood. A vision of youth and beauty from what I could see of her. I feel my mood and hunger start to rise.

"The better to dance with you, my dear," I said as I offered her my hands. We started spinning to the last song, when suddenly it switches to a slow song and we grow closer. I feel her heart beating softly against my dead chest...so soft.

This young girl feels...familiar and warm. Her scent intoxicating, like black berries and vanilla...an innocence. I can practically taste her already, my fangs pushing threw my gums. I can hardly stand the wait to feed, so I guide us towards the drink table. As I hand her the drink, I swiftly drop a few drips of venom into it.

"Thank you. I'm so thirsty," Red Riding Hood purrs.

"Me too," I say, smiling inwardly at the joke.

Bringing us back onto the dance floor, I immediately begin to see and feel the effects of my venom on her. She opens up, growing bolder and closer with each move. I know that I have her now. She is under my spell, a puppet to the strings I pull.

"Want to see the inside of Santa's Sleigh, Ms. Hood?" I whisper into the back of her neck on a particularly sexy move.

"Sure," she replies.

I entwine my arm with hers possessively. As we leave I see something...a girl dressed as a female Robin Hood watching us.

Act 2 Cumming Home

As we are driving through the sprawling city, the venom becomes a little too much for Little Red Riding Hood. Climbing on top of me, we kiss through the perfectly shaped holes in the masks, crushing our faces together. She tastes of cherries and youth; it is very hard not to bite her right there in the limo of my human driver.

But I resist the urge. Instead, pushing my hands under her cloak, I feel the hardness of her nipples in my palm. She moans into my mouth, her breathing becoming more ragged by the second as we kiss. I push her back onto the seats, kissing at her neck now, one of my hands beginning to stray towards her thighs when...

'knock knock'

Fuck....we must be home already.

How did I forget myself with her so fast? I lost control. Remember she is food, nothing more, I think as I straighten her clothes and mine before stepping out into the shadowy night. The driver was standing outside looking at us knowingly. I despise humans like him, I thought.

"Goodnight, Merry Christmas," I managed to say.

"And a Merry Christmas to you, Sir," he said as he left, driving away slowly.

After watching him leave, I gathered the young girl close to me once more. As we began to walk up the steps to my city mansion, I saw her eyes widen...taking in the black marble and sprawling grounds.

"This is all yours?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes all mine, do you want to see more of it?" I asked, my teeth smiling, eyes hungry.

"Of course!"

She takes my hand tightly as I lead her inside the main room after unlocking the large wooden door.

Act 3 Losing Focus

The brightly lit great stairs greet our eyes as we step in, blinding and then illuminating, I watch as her pupils enlarge, taking in every detail. Gilded walls, white marble steps, beautiful paintings...she drinks it all in, intoxicated, until finally the eyes peering from the mask fall upon me once more.

"Welcome home."

"What?"

"Welcome to my home, my Sweet."

Her eyes smile at this as she steps into me, her lips clinging to mine as her tongue sparks against my mouth.

"If you can catch me," she whispers into my mouth, "then you can...take me."

The last word has left her lips just as she starts sprinting on bare feet into the darkness. Smiling wolfishly, I give chase.

Let the games begin, Red Riding Hood.

Twenty minutes later...where the hell is she? Even with my advanced sense of...well everything, I couldn't find her. I had looked everywhere and the closest I had come was hearing laughter coming from somewhere upstairs. But when I got here, no one was here. Wtf?

My hunger was starting to get the best of me. You could visibly see my fangs protruding from my mouth, eyes darkening. If I didn't feed soon, I would go crazy with bloodlust. I would lose my humanity.

Then, I heard her tip-toeing through a room near me. Finally! Racing down the hall I burst into one of the many bars throughout the mansion.

Fuck, I know I heard her in here. She was nowhere in sight. I started tasting the air as I walked deeper into the large room. The bar is lit and empty, the fireplace the same.

And then I see the crimson edge of her cape slide through the door on my right. I can already taste her as I pull open the door into a lounge filled with throw pillows and soft furniture. Amazingly, the room fully revealed by shadowed light as I step in, she is nowhere to be seen. But I have her now. I know she couldn't possibly have escaped this room in time enough to flee. "Oh Lil Red, will you come out and... play?"

I hear giggling in the far left corner of the room. Suddenly she is there in front of me. Then running out into the vacant hallway behind me laughing...finally! Sprinting and laughing we dance as...predator and prey only can. At last, I grab her around the waist, spinning her around to me.

"What was it you said...if I catch you I can take...you?"

Act 4 Changes

Instead of words, she replies with a kiss melting into my arms. It takes me by surprise. Hunger forgotten, I return it...molding my lips and tongue to hers. Her mouth, just as sweet as I remembered. I pick her up in my arms. She giggles against my tongue as we walk towards my room. She wraps her hands around my neck as I open the door. Inside my fireplace glows, lighting my massive four post bed.

I gently place her onto it. She slides back, beckoning me forward with her fingertips. I take my time kissing my way up her thighs, licking every exposed soft sweet piece of her as I drag her costume towards her center. She moans with each touch, completely taken in by my venom now.

The red silk falls away from her body as I unlace it. Revealing the sexiest and most delicious looking pair of blood red panties...barely covering her tiny delicate looking sex. They cling to her like a second skin as I lick my way up her inner thighs. I pull myself away to reach up, cradling her neck in my hand and pressing my burning lips to her open mouth.

Moaning out our lust, we kiss till we can't breathe. I pull back only to return again for another kiss before I kiss her neck...the temptation to bite far too strong. I move to her small succulent breasts. Untying her costume, I slowly move...down. I push my tongue inside her for the first time, licking her belly button. She puts her hands in my golden locks, holding my head down as I move...lower.

Coming once again to her wet slit, my tongue runs its way up her lips...touching her clit.

"Mmmmm...yess," she moans constantly, crying out as I lose myself in her scent and intoxicatingly sweet taste.

I can't take the barrier anymore, I rip her wet panties, exposing her mound to me completely for the first time. My mouth...my tongue...my lips all go back to her pussy as one instantly. The wet, pink tiny lips...soft as silk against me. I nibble on her clit. She responds by biting her lip (I can smell the blood and taste the madness it breeds in me) and pushes her fingers into my head harder. I push my burning tongue into her, barely making it inside. I keep thrusting more and more of it into her tiny hole as my hands push her hips wider, opening this moaning creature up to my hungry NEED.

Unable to control myself any longer as I pull her up by her slender waist, pushing her onto the top of the bed. Pulling back a bit, I bare my engorged hard cock...so painful in my tight costume. Resting above her, I begin to slide myself against her dripping hot slit. When suddenly...

"Wait...stop."

"What is it?" I pant against her neck.

"I...am...I have never been with a...man," she whispers into my ear.

"Then I will be your first." And...last, I think to myself.

We kiss passionately. I slowly, steadily thrust my heated raging cock into her slick entrance, pushing deeper into her pussy until I come to rest against her hymen. I pull back and ram forward till my body becomes one with hers.

She screams pain and pleasure equally into our kiss. I just let her rest for a moment, tenderly stroking her cheek and kissing her neck and face. And then I pull out of her tight embrace, the wet sticky sound as my cock leaves her body.

I look down and see the blood coating it. Oh god, blood...blood...

Barely resisting the urge to tear into her veins, I use the need to push myself into her. And begin a steady rhythm of soft moaning as I bite her bleeding lip. Her hands come to rest on my back. Scratching me, driving me mad with blood scent I kiss her...biting her, nibbling on her tongue, pushing harder and deeper into her sex.

"Yessss...Mmmm...ohh fuck," I hear her little screams in between kisses.

Then suddenly, "Ohhhhh...Mmmmmmmmm...yesssss." I feel her tighten almost painfully on my thrusting dick...and then the wetness as her cum coats me. She stops pulling on my back. Stops pushing up and just rests on the bed peacefully panting and mewling. I stop thrusting into her, only to flip her over and bend her body up against the headboard, mounting her cute tender ass from behind. I push back into her tight kitty with my wet cock still painted with her blood.

She comes back to life, then holding onto the bed as I ram into her no longer.....gentle.

"Ohhhhh, yessss," we moan together. I feel the all powerful NEED to fill her up completely...to breed with this beautiful creature...to take her over and over again. But I know I will devour her the moment we stop.

"I ammmm...close."

"Meeee tooo," she moans as she kisses me over her shoulder.

I stop to suck on her neck, kissing her shoulders...almost biting. My hands find her little breasts, caressing their soft tenderness. I feel the head of my already swollen cock swell inside her, pushing further as the walls of sex squeeze, begging me to cum with her.

"Pleasssse don't," as if in answer, I hear her moan. "I will get pregnant."

Instead of answering, I kiss her and slam myself harder against her body. Burying myself into her... merging for a short moment in time. The melting, hot feel of it as my whole body explodes in pleasure with her. I continue to thrust my hardness into her quivering slit, my cum and hers leaking out...pushing more in. I hold onto her waist and hips...clinging...never wanting to stop.

"Ohhhh godddd!"

"Ohhhh...yessss!"

Our cries echo through the room as we come down from the passionate high...ecstasy flowing in our kiss. I pull her shaking body to mine until we are laying next to each other. Sweat and cum and blood soaking our skin...I hold her mouth to mine. Hands wrapped in her long dark hair...masks still upon our face as we stop and breathe.

I remember why I try to never lose control like this, never get close to them. My fangs fully lengthen from my lips, eyes glossing over with hunger...blackening...I feel it.

THE...NEED. The all consuming fucking NEED to drink her...to take every last...drop. Without any sense of movement I find myself above her, pushing her into the pillows. Mouth at her pale neck ripping in...tearing in...the warm rich nectar hits my mouth as the blood begins to drain from her tiny form.

"Wait...no. What are you doing? Stop...please stop." She is like a kitten trying to resist a lion.

I pay her no heed, drinking deeper and deeper from her veins.

Then the moment that changed everything, her hand lashes out and hits my mask just enough to cause it fall off. I keep feeding...not much longer now. No one can resist after losing this much.

"Stop Marcus," she whispers. "Please..."

What...did she just say? My name? How could she know? How! No one knows who I am. Nobody...except...

I rip away from her neck as if she is suddenly on fire. My hands practically flying to her red mask...ripping it off, I see a beautiful hazel-eyed girl. Who looks no more than eighteen nearly asleep staring at me.

"I knew it was you," she breathes.

"Who are you? How do you know me? Speak!" I shake her.

And then just as she drifts off into a death sleep she sighs,

"You mean...you don't even recognize your only sister?"

Oh my god she...her...I knew. I just...Oh god, what have I done to her? I nearly killed her...I nearly killed my little sister...My Josephine.