The Wrong White Truck

Story Info
Punk girl caught & forced to take a monster cock.
2.4k words
4.03
146.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capt13
capt13
23 Followers

I am here for three reasons, first to share stories with others. Next to read stories from others and enjoy them. Last to improve my writing and expression skills. I know I am not perfect however, I have the heart and courage to attempt and I never hide who I am. If you wish to be one of those people who are "Anonymous" and always seem to have something negative to say you are wasting your time. If you see that I have made some gross error be human, be cool about it and send me a tip or suggestion. I have too much confidence and loves for myself to let what you may say influence me to stop writing.

* * * * *

This story is about a discovery that I made, early one Thursday morning during my last year of college. I stayed at a very secluded apartment complex, it was a half mile off the main road in a small part of town that had not yet been developed. The complex consisted of only 10 large one bedroom apartments, a huge laundry room with vending machines and a weight room. The parking lot was off to the side of the buildings and the lighting was poor.

I knew most of my neighbors and which cars they drove. I had a white Mazda pickup truck, the smaller one. It was a great truck and it proved valuable from time to time. There was one problem with my little white truck; it resembled several other plain white small trucks. From a distance you could not distinguish my white Mazda truck from a white Toyota truck. I had no pin stripes and no fancy custom wheels, so my plain white truck was one of many on campus. There was also a neighbor of mine who had the exact same truck; I noticed it the day after I moved into my apartment.

Our trucks were the only characteristic we had alike. I was a black male 6 ft tall and in good shape. He was a skinny short skater type, a white boy that had several tattoos and a nose ring. He listened to grudge music and I enjoyed rhythm and blues. I was in college and he was the local pizza delivery driver and a part time bartender, while he waited for his band to get discovered. This guy was the complete opposite of me but he seemed to be very popular, he would often have multiple guests over to his apartment all hours of the night.

One Thursday morning I could not sleep it was early, approximately 4:30 AM. This is the worst time of the morning, nothing was open and most of your friends are asleep. I tossed and turned and I decided to do some laundry and work out in the weight room. I put on some black cotton shorts and a grey tee shirt, gathered my clothes and started to walk down the stairs of my apartment, around to the front side of the building, when I noticed a figure in the parking lot about 20 yards away. I stopped and hid behind the corner of the building and peaked at what was going on. I first suspected that someone was trying to steal a car, but I quickly came to the realization of what was happening and who it was happening to. My white truck was being vandalized, spay painted at the hands of some stranger that was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and jeans. I drop my laundry basket and sprung into action, with out saying a word I sprinted toward the back of this figure in a stealth type manner planning to do severe damage to this person upon my arrival. I got closer and noticed it was a female but this did not mater to me, I was in striking distance and she quickly turned around.

I recognized her face she was a waitress from the Diner in town. Her eyes opened wide, and I could sense the fear in her as she dropped the can of spray paint and put her hands in the air, "You scared the shit out of me man."

I was shocked but I looked around to see if this woman was alone or, was I about to be attacked. She was alone and quickly explained to me what was going on, "I don't want no fucking trouble man I am just tagging Jays' truck."

She claimed she was painting the truck of the loser that had smacked her best friend so people would know he hit women. I was sympathetic to her situation but this woman had spray painted the wrong truck, "Look chick that aint your boys truck," I angrily explained.

I noticed that she became frightened once I informed her of this horrible mistake. I saw her body start to shake and tears form in her eyes. I know that I was boiling with anger and at this point every muscle in my body was flexed as I looked at the damage to my truck. I screamed at her, "You stupid Bitch look at my damn truck!"

"I could break your dumb ass in two for this.....FUCK....... I'll let the police handle your dumb ass!"

She was crying and talking very fast, "No, no please, I am on probation and I have a baby at home." Her voice was more frantic, "This is a violation of probation and they will take him form me, PLEASE, PLEASE can we work this out!"

I tried to calm down and after taking a deep breath I told her, "We can go upstairs and talk about this."

I was shocked when she protested in a loud voice, "No way I 'm going up to your apartment!"

This bitch was scared of me hurting her when she had just committed a criminal act against me. I was hot, pissed by this so I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her close to me, lifting her off the ground so that we were face to face. Her eyes wide opened and I told her in a slow, strong, low, deep voice, "You have a choice to make.......... deal with me........... Or deal with the police!"

Her only response was a nod and a muffled uh hu as I dropped her to the ground.

I led her by the arm to where I had dropped the basket of clothes and my keys. I scoped them up in one hand and forced her up the stairs with my other hand. When we got to the door of the apartment she started to speak and before a word could come out of her mouth I looked at her with angry fiery eyes and she knew not to say a word. Once in the apartment I took a deep breath and started my interrogation. In my military voice, "I need to see some identification and a bank card."

She gave me her driver's license I started to read her information. "What are you going to do to me," her voice cracking with fear.

"I am going to write down your info drive you home and let you write me a check for $2,500, the price I estimated it would cost to paint my truck."

Her face dropped to the ground and she started to cry more, "I do not have that kind of money, please, please, don't call the police."

I felt sorry for this dumb chick for some reason so I sat down and started to calm down. I asked her how much she had and she explained that she got paid in two days and would have $300. She went on to tell me that she was on public assistance and would pay me with her food stamps if I would accept them. This woman was trying hard to make a deal and in my anger I did not even think about sex with this girl. After explaining how much she could pay me over the next two weeks she was still short a significant amount.

She then asked me if I would accept her ex boyfriend's clothes. This chick was crazy she took of the black Adidas hooded sweatshirt and asked if I wanted it. She said that her ex had all his clothes at her apartment and that I could have them. She claimed he had a few leather jackets and new Sean John suites that he had never worn. It was at this moment that I saw her as a woman, her white tank top covering her medium sized breast. She was no supper model but she had a sexy street toughness to her. She was a white girl with brown curly hair in a pony tail and freckles. She had brown eyes and full lips she looked like Punky Brewster at 19 or 20 with a little baby fat in her mid section.

It was silent for a second and then she smiled and looked at me. She tried to be seductive, "Is there something else that I could throw in to help you work with me?"

Then she asked for a glass of water, being calmer at this point I went into the kitchen and got her some water when I came out she was in her blue poke a dot Wal-Mart panties. Nothing else needed to be said at this point I walked over to her and she sat me down on the sofa. She then went over to my stereo and started to play some music the perfect cd was in, Genuine and the song Pony started to play. She started to dance to the music like a stripper this was amazing watching how she would shake her ass and squeeze her breast together. She was in perfect rhythm with the music and I was turned on. The song was about to end and I watched this girl remove her panties and start to bend over right in front of me. She bounced up and down and with sex in her eyes and seductively asked "do you want some of that," as she smacked her ass.

I turned off the lights and went to the bathroom to get a condom. I walked out of my shorts and tossed my shirt to the floor. I was putting my condom on when I saw her bent over and playing with herself. It did not seem to mater that I was in the room she was enjoying herself and her body language showed it. Her sweet moans were soft and long, it was music to my ears. Her body was dancing in the perfect light, the Sun was coming up and the Moon was starting to set.

I wanted her now and I had a green light. I walked toward her and ran my hands on her thighs, up to her ass and squeezed it. He moans got louder and she would shake her ass letting it sway from side to side. Then she put her hands on the wall and spread her legs apart. I kissed her neck and grabbed my dick to guide it in her. As I worked the head around her entrance I could tell she was wet and ready. I wasted no time, I pushed inside her and I could tell she was felt the pressure. Her moans changed to a stiff grunt and her volume was louder. Here I was starting to fuck this total stranger and I could do what I pleased with her.

She was breathing heavy and she started to protest, "Take it easy big guy, work it in nice and slow."

Fuck that this chick had damaged my truck and I knew that I was not going to get the money to repair my truck. Anger and rage took over, "I am going to fuck you, like you fucked up my truck!" I started to push hard watching inch by inch, of thick black cock disappear slowly in her.

"Awwwe awe uh oh ouch," she screamed as I penetrated her. "Please it hurts, you fucker," tears ran down her face and she started to cry. "Ouch, ouch, oh fuck please cum," she begged with torment in her voice. I could not hold out long I grabbed her hips and started to pump her like a wild dog ravishing her. I could feel the bottom of her sex walls, I knew she was in pain but I did not care.

I was going as fast as I could and she was screaming like a porn star and I felt the condom break. Now I could feel all of her wetness and the heat from her pussy made me pulsate with raw fuck energy. I looked down and I confirmed that the condom had rolled back on my cock, but I did not stop. I dug deeper in her trying to push every inch of my manhood in her, I wanted it to pop out of her belly I pushed and then she started to cum, and the long slow sexy moans from earlier returned. This woman sounded so sexy moaning I could not hold it.

I pulled out and she quickly dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. "I want to taste it," out of breath she managed to utter those words and then as I watched the sun rise, I pumped shot after shot of chocolate cum in her mouth, on her face and breast. It was all over, on her chin, in her hair and on the carpet. She leaned against the wall and I took my semi soft dick in my hand and began to smack her in the face and mouth with it. This turned her on and then she gave me an incredible blow job. She sucked every drop, making a loud slurping sound as she sucked.

After enjoying her for a short time I remembered that I had class, a final. I rushed her to get dressed and down to the truck. I drove her home and she did not say a word during the trip. When we got to the house she looked at me with lust in her eyes, "Please don't be a stranger, and I will pay for the damages.....I promise," she kissed me on the check and got out of the truck.

capt13
capt13
23 Followers