The Wrong Wine

Story Info
Wrong choice changes a marriage.
4.1k words
2.53
141.1k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"I told you I wanted NEW Beaujolais! Why do you get everything wrong?"

That was my wife, Kim, screaming at me. For what, because I brought home nice three year old Beaujolais instead of the new vintage? Shit, the only difference she knows in wine is between red and white. Where did this kick come from?

We have been married for almost 25 years. Our three kids are grown and out of the house. Kim started working again about a year ago, in a secretarial pool, because she got bored being home alone. Thinking back, after that outburst from her, I began to realize that her behavior had started becoming erratic about six months ago. Little things, like the wine. She would get angry over some small mistake or omission on my part or not getting her way on a small decision. Things that never bothered her in the years before became enormous problems. Yes, we have had our arguments, some of them major, but I never had to sleep on the couch and the make-up love always smoothed things over. The third week in November we had one over how much money she spent on a dress and she tried to kick me out our bed. When I refused to go to the couch, she slept there. This was not my Kim.

Two nights later she was back in bed with me and all over me. I had gotten into bed, expecting to be alone, as I has been for the past two nights. She was wearing a new baby doll nightie that covered almost nothing, thong panties and shelf bra holding her opulent tits, nipples showing.

"Can I come to bed with you? I'm sorry. I will take the dress back."

"My god, you look gorgeous. Come to bed where you belong."

She minced over to the bed and pulled the covers off of me.

"I think you are glad to see me." I had an instant hardon.

"I think you are just as happy to be here." I said as I twisted her rock hard nipples.

She straddled my belly, leaned forward and started brushing those distended nipples all over my face. I kept trying to catch them in my mouth. She then slid them down my body rubbing those soft velvety tits on me all the way down to my cock. For the first time on my marriage, she got me off with her tits. I came all over them and my belly.

"Ooooooooooh, poor baby, you came too soon."

She proceeded to lick my belly clean. This was new. In all the years we were married she never voluntarily offered to give me head and when she did she never stuck around to let me cum in her mouth.

"Turn around is fair play." she said, and offered me her tits to lick.

They looked so good, so what the hell, she licked me so I licked her clean. When I got to sucking on her nipples her breathing quickened and I got hard again. She was humping my leg and I did what was natural. I rolled her on her back, lifted her legs until her knees were next her shoulders and slid my cock into her steaming pussy. She moaned,

"Ohhhh Alex, keep doing that. You are in so deep. Fuck me darling. Fuck me good."

I slowly ground into her and lowly moved my cock in and almost out.

"Please fuck me faster. Make me cum for you. I want to be with you in me forever."

And I did. I pumped like I was pile driver, hard and deep. She came when I did. Even after I stopped spurting I could still feel her contractions.

"I love you Alex,"

"I love you too.

.Let's not fight again."

"Let me show you how much I love you." She moved to my cock and sucked me clean and I did the honors for her.

So we made up and life went on except.........I was thinking.

25 years and she never ate my cum. 25 years and she never went down on me without me guiding her. 25 years and she was never as vocal as she was last night. Why the mood swings, from angry to sexy. 25 years and she never 69nd after sex. What the hell caused this change? Could she have a lover? Who taught her this? How do I find out? I can put a recorder on the house phone but she has a cell phone so I can't tap that. Maybe her voice mail, but when I checked her phone during the night there were no saved calls and nothing suspicious in her address book. I was stumped. Email, maybe there. She needed one for her job and I had set it up for her to access from home so I knew her password.

Bingo.

She had deleted them all, but what she didn't know was they only went to 'trash' and were held there until deleted again. They went back for 6 months so I started from the beginning.

He was 'vpcontact' and his first email was,

"I am your contact at the main office and all your non specific addressed email to this office are to be to me."

This was to her at the office and I realized that I didn't have her response but I could set the home PC to save them. For a month or so, all correspondence was innocuous, until from him,

"It was great talking to you on the phone yesterday. You sound very nice. I am looking forward to meeting you when I visit your office next week. I hope you will let me take you to lunch."

Again I couldn't see the reply. She never told me about that lunch. A few weeks later,

"I will be at your office again next month and I am looking forward to seeing you again. I think you are not only intelligent but a very attractive woman and I want to get to know you better. I am glad they assigned you to be my secretary when I visit."

More business stuff until,

"You were incredible yesterday. When you came up to my room after we had lunch to get the file I forgot, I didn't have any intention of coming on to you. You just looked so beautiful I had to kiss you, and when you responded and returned my kiss, you made me so happy. I wanted to take you to bed immediately but I wanted to give you time to think it over. All I know is I want you desperately. I am so hard as I write this and it is all for you. We can't have this kind of correspondence on company email. From now on we will use our home computers. I will be 'luckyinlove' and you will be 'luckycharm."

Son of a bitch. So this is what is going on. Well 'lucky me', she used the same password.

"You did catch me by surprise and I surprised my self when I kissed you back. Maybe it was the wine we had with lunch but I wanted that kiss and I was wet for you. I can't wait until you come back. I want you too."

What the hell! I had no idea. My wife wants another man!

"I am going to be at your office on November 15th and then again for your branch office Christmas party. On the 15th I want you to take the afternoon off. I want to I want to make love to you and I will have a special gift for you."

Gift indeed, what's he giving her, a diamond ring?

"I can't wait to see you again and I want make love to you too."

At dinner that night I said to Kim,

"How is work going? When you first started you told me all about your co workers and even a little bit about the lunch time gossip."

"Work is fine. I am fitting in very well. I am surprised my typing and dictation skills have returned. No one really gossips."

"I hope they appreciate you. Are you doing any special work for any of the executives?'

"No just general pool work. I haven't met any one important."

Goddamn, she is lying to me now! Who is this guy? It was on the 13th that we had the argument about the dress.

The 15th came and I went to the building where her office was located but I never spotted her at lunch time and could not get a line on the guy. But the emails the next day put a knot in my stomach.

"I was so happy to see you when you came in to the office. I was desperately waiting for you to ask me to lunch." He said,

"When I walked in and saw you at your desk I had to put my attaché case in front of me. I got so hard. I couldn't wait for my meeting with your manager to be over so I could get to you. When you asked me what I wanted for lunch I wanted to reply, "you." When I suggested lunch in my room I was delighted when you said, "yes." You were so gorgeous in that lingerie, you took my breath away."

"I was so wet when you entered me. I had been dreaming of giving myself to you for weeks. You were just as wonderful as I expected you to be. I know now that I love you and want to be with you. I can't wait for Christmas when you will be here and inside me again."

"I am going to come a few days early. See if you can get away so we can spend time, and even a night, together. I want to make love to you for hours."

25 years and my wife was in love with another man and making a cuckold of me... I have to know who this guy is and figure out what I want to do about them.

The week before Christmas my wife came to me and said,

"I want to go into the city to do some Christmas shopping for you and the kids. I may have to stay overnight if I can't find everything I want in one day."

I thought to myself, "yeah, you'll find it in his pants."

"Are you sure you have to go out of town to find what you want. What about your job."

"It's slow now before the holiday so I can get the time off, I looked around town and can't find what I want for you and the kids here. The most I will be gone is overnight. I'll make it up to you when I get back."

Sure you will give me sloppy seconds. Two faced bitch!

"OK but if you stay over, make sure it is at the Hilton. You know my army buddy is the manager and I will call to make sure you get a good room."

"OK honey if I stay over it will be there and I will call you."

With that she gave me a hug and a big kiss. How does she lie so good?

Christmas is on Saturday this year; she left on Tuesday promising to be back no later than Wednesday evening. Monday I went to the city and saw my friend at the Hilton. I told him my problem and that I wanted to make a video of what went on the room he would put them in. He was reluctant, but when I reminded him of the favors I had done for him in the past, he finally agreed. I went to a spy ware store and got a sound activated camera with a hard drive recorder that looked like a TV cable box and installed it. Now I just have to wait.

She came home Wednesday evening, all smiles and happiness. Sure, she had just been fucked silly. She showered, came down to make dinner in a robe. After dinner she sat on my lap and told me she had a wonderful time shopping and gave me a big kiss. Taking me by the hand she said,

"Come with me darling. I want to give you an early Christmas gift."

That's when I got the fabulous blow job and an extraordinary fuck.

Thursday, she went to work and I went into the city to get the camcorder. She was all over me that night too. She was insatiable. I mounted her and she came in no time and so did I. It was some of the best sex in our marriage. I didn't get to watch the recorder until after she went to work on Friday morning.

I watched them walk into the room. As soon as they got near the bed she was in his arms. They practically ripped the clothes off of one another. It was like both of them were starved for sex. He flipped her onto the bed and jumped her bones. They fucked like rabbits and they both came in minutes. She was shrieking like never before until the last few weeks.

"Ohhh I wanted you for weeks, Fuck me lover. Fuck me deep. Fuck me fast. Aghhhhhhhhh."

Good grief, I don't know this woman. He rolled over, pulling her on top of him. She was planting little kisses all over his face.

"I love you. I love you. I want to make love to you forever."

She was kissing his face, then his neck, then his chest, then his belly, then his cock. She took his softening cock, fresh from her cunt, and licked it clean. She sucked his balls and licked her juices from his thighs. She could have worked in any whore house in the world. She got him hard again and mounted him cowgirl. Her cunt swallowed his cock like I would suck in a strand of spaghetti. I watched her cunt fuck him. She didn't move her body. Her eyes fixed on his; I could see her concentration as she worked her kegels on him. I saw his face, the bliss, the dazed look, the groans and moans, the happy climax as he came and her completion with him. They weren't even there for half an hour.

The camera stopped. The time in the corner showed a little over an hour had passed. It started again; they were sitting up, leaning against the headboard and talking. The audio wasn't good but I could make out that she didn't want to leave me. He said,

"I can't put a ring on your finger but I am going to put this gold chain around your waist to symbolize that you are my woman and that I love you."

"Oh Harold, that is such a beautiful thought. I love you for it. You are so considerate."

He then rolled her on top of him., brought her knees up to his chest and had her raise up with her hands on the head board. Her cunt was right over his face. He tongue fucked her, he sucked her clit until she screamed, and he even reamed her ass. She must have cum four or five times. She finally collapsed, falling backwards onto his thighs, her legs along side his head and then the son of a bitch ate her again. She was finally begging him to stop. No wonder the prick was able to steal her from me. I never gave her a session like that. The recorder stopped and came on again when they ordered room service for dinner. I had the pleasure of watching when she called me as he played with her tits. I skipped watching them eat and then gave up when they started fucking again. I couldn't take any more. I was ready to throw up the little I had for breakfast. Besides I had to get ready for the office party tonight.

She came home all bubbling and happy. I wasn't sure if she was at work or with him all day. It didn't matter any more. I was showered and getting dressed. She showered and did her makeup babbling all the time. I noticed she had a fine gold chain around her waist.

"That's new. When did you get it?"

"I got it when I was in the city. I thought it was sexy. Do you like it?"

"Yes it looks nice but who is going to see it besides me.?"

"Silly. It is for you. Who else would I be sexy for?

Good god. What a lying slut. She put on her dress and she was beautiful. It was the one we had argued about. She never returned it. I have to admit it looked good on her. Too bad she was no longer mine and soon would be toast.

"Zip me up darling. How do I look?" I felt more like strangling her.

"Like a million bucks."

"Thank you. I would kiss you for the compliment but I don't want to get my lipstick on you."

And I don't want to throw up', I thought.

We got to the party shortly after it started and she introduced me around to her co-workers. She even introduced me to Mr. VP, Harold Wilson, the asshole she was fucking, and Cindy, his wife. There was never a hint that they were lovers. She then started to circulate and I went to the bar to get a drink. The bartender asked if I wanted to try a glass of the New Beaujolais, compliments of Mr. Wilson, from his own vineyard. Now I knew where that bit came from. They had the food setup in the conference room and I noticed a big flat screen TV there. I talked to lover boy and his wife for a few minutes and mentioned that I had a great holiday video I could set up to show when people came in to get food. He told me to go ahead and do it. So I excused my self and went to the car, brought up the recorder and attached it to the TV. Kim saw what I was doing and asked what it was,

"It's a special holiday surprise for every one." I said.

"You never told me about it."

"I got it when you were in the city. It will be a surprise for you too."

After about an hour Lover Boy Wilson made an announcement that the food was ready to be served and that every one should go into the conference room to help themselves. While they were doing that, with the compliments of Kim's husband, they could watch a holiday video. Well the chow hounds gathered round the table and I started the show. A roar went up from the people in the room and soon every one was pointing and laughing. The Wilson's and Kim, who were chatting outside, came to see what was happening. Kim screamed,

"Oh no, this can't be." She sank to the floor, sobbing.

Mrs. Wilson turned to her husband,

"You son of a bitch." and slapped his face. "Don't come home."

Every one turned and looked at them, laughing and pointing. I stepped out of the room and made my way out to my car and went home. I felt like shit. My marriage was over. I got home and made myself a stiff drink. The phone rang and rang but I never answered. I never wanted to see or talk to her again. I finally drank enough to fall asleep.

I woke to the sound of the doorbell ringing non stop. I opened and there was Kim.

"How could you do that to me?" Talk about balls.

"You left me there with everyone laughing at me. That damn recording kept playing and they were eating it up."

"Well maybe you deserved it. Besides it was a pretty good porno."

"I had to leave, I was so embarrassed. I had no money. I had no key to get in the house and no where to go."

"What happened to Mr. 'Luckyinlove.'?"

"I don't know. He disappeared. Lucy took me home. She brought me here this morning. Can I come in?"

"Your name is on the deed. I can't keep you out."

She reached up to kiss me on the cheek and I stopped that.

"Go up stairs and move all your stuff to the guest room. You will no longer share my bed and you will have to explain to the kids why and what happened. And you better be truthful about it. We will talk after New Years. I want both of us to think things out before any decisions are made."

The look on her face was pure anguish.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Do you want me to show you my copy of the video again?"

She turned and went upstairs to move her clothes.

We lived with a quiet truce. She had quit work. She was too ashamed to face any one there. The day after New Years when we sat down for dinner, I said,

"Time to talk, I have made up my mind about what I want to do. It's time to divorce."

"How can you say that? I love you and you love me."

"I know I did love you but right now I don't think I do; besides I heard you say you love him."

"I do love him but I have always loved you. I want you both."

"Well the world doesn't work that way. At least mine doesn't."

"Please Alex, listen to me."

"Go ahead and talk"

I sat there, stone faced, and listened.

"I love you just as much, and maybe more, than the day we were married. What I feel for Harold has nothing to do with you. I never wanted or expected what happened between us. It just came out of the blue. I don't know how or why, it just did and it is wonderful. Yes, I love him. Not like I love you. I can't even compare the two loves. I just know I need you both and strangely it has made my love for you even stronger. Our sex is better and I am much happier."

By now she had moved to my lap. Her tits were in my face. She was offering her nipples to my lips. I never saw them so long. I sucked. Her hands were stroking my cock and it became a steel rod. She continued,

"I know I was cross and irritable for a while. It was because of the guilt I felt when I had to hide my feelings and lie about the time I spent with Harold. I hated the sneaking around. I want to make you happy and I know you want me to be happy too. All I am asking for is the one night once a month when he comes to the branch office. I will meet him for dinner, spend the night, and be home for lunch the next day. I will never speak of him, compare you to him, or other wise mention him."

By now she was straddling my knees, facing me, planting kisses all over me as she spoke.

"Except for the lonely dinner and empty bed for the one night, you will never know he exists. I promise to be the best wife in the world for you and I will deny you nothing. I love you, more than I can tell you, but I need this, also more than I can say."

Now she lifted herself and lowered her pussy onto my cock. She was rocking gently on my shaft.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12