The Wrong Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Jake looked bewildered then groaned as she took hold of his cock and started to slowly stroke it.

'Wha...what do you want me for then?' he asked.

'I want you to fuck me in my arse.'

Jake was surprised to say the least and it must have shown on his face.

'My tennis coach fucked me there and I loved it. Now I want a big cock in my arse.'

Jake was speechless.

'Also I am a little kinky. You will see!'

She pulled Jake over to the bed where she picked up a tube of lube and smeared a good amount over his rampant cock.

'I prepared myself earlier. Are you ready to fuck me?'

Jake had never been more ready to fuck anyone.

Myra bent over the side of the bed and looked back at him.

'Please take it easy. At first,' she added with a wink.

He tentatively eased the fat head of his cock into her.

'Don't be a pussy. Push it home!' she demanded. So he did.

'Oh my! That feels so good. I've never felt so full. Now, please fuck me!'

Jake got into a rhythm sliding nearly all the way out then ramming it back in for full effect.

'Oh fuck. Oh yyyeeesss!' cried Myra as she almost came just by the insertion of his cock into her arse.

'Keep fucking me baby. I'm nearly there!' Her fingers worked on her clitoris as Jake humped away.

'Fuck me Jake. Fill me with your cream. Oh fuck, I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnggg!;

Jake continued to fuck for another minute before he felt his balls tighten and he unloaded all his cum into Myra's arse.

'Go wash your cock and I'll meet you in the kitchen. Your clothes will be where you left them!'

Jake felt as though he was being dismissed.

By the time he joined her in the kitchen she had put on a silver silk dressing gown and was holding a wad of banknotes.

'Here this is for you. You had better go now. I will be in touch.'

Back at his flat his mind was still in a turmoil. Was she weird? What had she meant by kinky? Did he like it? He had cum and made two hundred pounds but would he return?

He did return a month later. That time she had him naked on his back on a large bath towel on the bathroom floor as she mounted his cock with her arse then proceeded to piss all over his balls before leaning back, thrusting a vibrator into her pussy and ordering Jake to fuck her from beneath.

They both had explosive orgasms and Jake was well paid.

'Next time I'll think of something else to do to you,' she giggled.

Jake was determined to find someone else, more normal, to supplement his cash.

When Bill arrived home that night He was surprised when he walked through the door but not to the smell of dinner cooking.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Sandra sitting at the table blankly staring into space. It also looked like she had been crying.

'Sandra! Are you OK?'

His wife began sobbing again. Deep sobs of misery.

'What's the matter?' he asked in earnest, confused why she should be acting that way.

He pulled up a chair beside his wive and put a comforting arm around her. He hated to see her that way.

Sandra shrugged it off and wailed loudly.

'It's...it's all my fault' she cried between sobs.

'What is your fault?' asked Bill trying to understand.

It was then she took a deep breath and told him everything that had happened from the moment she'd found Jake's wallet on the pavement.

Bill remained quiet as she spoke. He wasn't stupid and could see how his wife had been set up.

Sandra was unnerved at how quiet her husband was. It scared her as she thought he would be livid with rage. He was but not at Sandra.

Sandra knew how hot headed he could be. She remembered once when a regular customer canceled a contract Bill's firm was soon to work on.

Bill had gone round to see the customer, someone he knew very well and asked him why he'd canceled the contract.

The customer tried to fob Bill off but Bill knew there was something wrong.

The customer broke down and told him that Sutton Builders had sent a couple of heavies round to intimidate his wife and daughter, threatening to hurt them if the he didn't cancel Bill's contract and sign theirs.

Bill told the man not to worry and that he would sort it.

He did.

The two heavies were in hospital with two broken arms and two broken legs each.

Bill then headed to Sutton Builders offices and after marching past the receptionist entered the owners office where he was having a meeting with two of his male staff members.

Bill walked up to Sutton, took him by the lapels on his light grey suit and dragged him over the desk sending coffee and water cups flying.

Bill dragged him out of the office where the receptionist asked her boss if she should call the police. Sutton told her not to.

Bill dragged him out around the side of the building where no one could see them. He pushed Sutton against the wall then lifted him in the air by his throat.

Bill told him unceremoniously what he would do to the man if he ever found out about any other underhand practices from his company.

Sutton gasped then groaned as he pissed himself, the front of his light grey suit darkening with his urine.

Bill shook his head in disgust and threw the pathetic man to the ground.

When Sandra had finished her tale he asked for clarification on a few details, always remaining calm.

He asked if she still had the text that Jake had sent her.

'You're not going to ring him are you?' she asked.

'I will have to think about what I'm going to do,' he replied. 'But one thing I'm sure about is that little punk will never do that again to you or anyone else.'

As it was Saturday the next day Bill didn't have to go into work so he spent the time devising a plan to revenge his wife.

First he set up a fake email address then opened an equally fake Facebook profile without any photographs. The name he used was Cynthia Brown-Ramirez, and said she was a recent divorcee that had returned back to her home town from San Diego, California.

When his profile was accepted he searched for females in America around the ages of forty to forty five.

He found a glamorous brunette of forty two with several photos but appeared not to have used the social media site for the last year or so.

Bill reckoned that no-one would recognise her so he copied her pictures and attached them to his Cynthia profile.

Next he put Jake's telephone number into the search bar as he assumed he would be such an egotist that he wouldn't think of hiding any of his details.

And there he was.

Bill looked at Jake's female friends and sent most of them a friend request.

The following morning Bill logged on to his fake profile and was pleasantly surprised to find he had three new female mutual friends with Jake.

Next it was time to send Jake a friend request and a message that told Jake that as they had friends in common she thought it would be fun to connect.

Jake confirmed their friendship and replied to her message that it was nice to meet her and he hoped they could be very good friends.

Bill waited a few hours before replying.

'Hi Jake, It's Cynthia. Mmmm, it would be lovely to be very, very good friends! X'

Jake replied almost immediately.

'Maybe we could get together over a drink and really introduce ourselves X'

Cynthia replied and told him how she had just moved back to the town after twenty years and a nasty but profitable divorce from California and that she was still trying to find her feet but she had made contact with some of her old girlfriends again.

'Hey,' she wrote. 'I've just remembered we are all going to Sinatra's on Wednesday night. Maybe if you came along we could get to know each other a lot better.'

Jake knew that Sinatra's on a Wednesday night was a Grab a Granny night and he usually stayed away but he replied that he would be there and could she send him her number.

'Not so fast stud. Small steps baby XX'

Wednesday night saw Jake wandering around a dimly lit club full of desperate divorcees and unhappily married women all on the lookout for sex.

He waited until just after eleven o'clock and decided Cynthia wasn't going to be there so he decided to head back to his flat.

As he walked down the alley behind the shops to the gate that led to his one bedroom flat he saw a white panel van parked just along the alley although he didn't think anything of it as the shop owners were always having work done.

He never felt the blow to the back of his skull although he would when he came to.

Bill bundled him into the van thankful there were no CCTV cameras covering the area.

Jake woke up with a banging headache and wondered why he was in the back of a van being driven somewhere. As there were no windows he had no idea where he was being taken.

He tried shouting and kicking the sides of the van but the driver paid no attention.

After a bumpy forty five minutes the van pulled off the road and travelled up a loose stone track before pulling to a stop.

The side of the van opened and a torch was shone into Jake's eyes.

He felt a pair of strong hands grip his shoulders that propelled him out of the van and onto the uneven ground. It was almost pitch black and Jake couldn't see who it was that had abducted him.

'W..who are you? What do you want?'

Jake was pulled to his feet and marched away from the van.

He could see that whoever was dragging him along was a big man. Too big for Jake to fight his way out of the situation.

'We're going for a walk Jake!'

Jake was worried. 'How do you know who I am?' he asked.

'You're the boy that picked on the wrong woman.' replied Bill.

Jake could hear the waves of the sea above the howling of the wind. He realised that they were heading along the field towards the cliff edge.

'Wait. Who? What are you going to do?'

'I'm going to teach you a lesson. I'm going to make sure you never rape another defenceless woman ever again.'

'What? Who?' panicked Jake.

'You hurt my wife Sandra so I'm going to do the world a favour!'

'No. No I didn't. She wanted it. She invited me round. You have to believe me.'

They were now standing at the edge of the cliff. Jake tried to pull back but Bill wouldn't let him.

'Y..you need to stop...'

Isn't that what my wife told you?' growled Bill.

'Sh..she didn't mean it.'

'Oh well. I suppose it's just as well I don't mean this'

With a push in the small of his back Bill sent Jake flying off the edge of the cliff.

He heard Jake's screams for a few seconds then it went quiet until he heard a thud on the rocks below and then a splash as Jake's lifeless body rolled into the snarling sea below.

Bill calmly walked back to the van then drove home.

There was a missing person report in the local newspaper four days later when Jake's landlord reported him missing to the police. They in turn asked for members of the public to come forward if they knew Jake or his whereabouts.

Obviously none of his lady friends made themselves known.

A week later Jake's leather jacket was washed up ashore further down the coast and two weeks after that his body was found washed up even further away.

He was so badly injured from the fall and the ravages of the sea that the Coroner's only decision was death by suicide.

Sandra was shocked to learn of Jake's death but knew better than to ask Bill about it so they continued their life as normal without fear of bumping into him again.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12