The Wyrm's Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

Victoria hungrily sucked down a further dribble of precum, savoring the salty flavor that filled her mouth. There were more noises from Kara. She tensed all over, but it wasn't until she spoke that Victoria realized she had come awake.

"Mmph... mmm? Uh? W-what in hell?" she exclaimed, looking down at Victoria in bewilderment.

There was a wet popping sound as the suction broke when Victoria suddenly pulled her mouth from Kara's cock. The girl drew back, her alarm plain on her face.

Kara's gaze went from her own glistening member, standing to attention, to the girl's face, to where one of the girl's hands was hidden beneath her somewhat hiked-up dress. She realized she had been dreaming. Her new friend must have come out to play when she became aroused in the dream.

While putting it all together Kara's gaze had gone unfocused. She flinched at a touch and glanced down to find the girl again leaning forward over her lap to kiss the inside of her thigh. She stared, brows furrowed in disbelief for a moment before objecting.

"Stop it!" she whispered fiercely, "What the hell are you doing?"

Victoria drew back, but only a little, and looked up, giving Kara puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry. I... can't help it." she apologized.

Kara stopped short of offering to help it with the back of her hand. Something occured to her and despite what a foolish thing it was the worry about at a time like this, she said something anyway.

"I'm not a man." she muttered.

"I don't know what you are," Victoria replied, "but it doesn't really matter to me."

Telling herself she was crazy, Kara lifted herself just enough to slide her hands between her tights and her ass. She worked them down to her knees, then cupped her smooth little sack and gently moved it aside.

"Oh!" Kara cried out.

Upon discovering Kara's pussy, Victoria had again thrust her face forward. This time she was licking and kissing at Kara's slit in lust-fueled abandon.

Fighting the urge to lean back and let the girl continue, Kara wove her fingers into the girl's blond tresses long enough to forcibly pull her head back. Without missing a beat the girl gripped Kara's shaft and pulled her cock down enough to give the head a sudden, hard suck.

Kara gasped.

Releasing Kara's shaft, Victoria smiled, touching the tip of her nose to it. She regarded Kara from under her brow.

"Don't you want me to finish?" she asked, affecting a shy, innocent tone.

Blinking hard to think past the pleasure, Kara frowned momentarily. She was experiencing a lot of firsts this week. What could it hurt. As long as the driver didn't stop for anything.

Kara shrugged, nodded.

"But don't do this."

She leaned down to draw the girl's hand from under her dress. She gave a smile of her own as she brought the hand up to lick Victoria's juices from her pale, slender fingers.

"I'll take care of you after."

Victoria had watched longingly. When Kara had finished, the girl returned her attention to pleasuring her.

Cupping Kara's mound with one hand she worked a finger into her. At the same time she bobbed her head, sucking. She gradually moved faster and more urgently.

Kara tipped her head back. She was amazed at how quickly the feeling of impending orgasm came on. Her testicles drew up and her hips twitched and rolled. She tightened her stomach muscles, taking a last trembling breath into her chest before arching her back.

"Now, oh... mmph... gonna cum... nownownow, oohhh."

"Mmmph!" Victoria groaned, feeling the first thick spurt of Kara's hot cum hitting the back of her throat and quickly filling her mouth. She swallowed quickly, but still the next surge of seed from Kara was too much and some of it dribbled out to run down her chin as well as Kara's shaft.

Despite enjoying the feel of Kara's cock throbbing in her mouth, she drew back to avoid choking. Just as her lips left it, another stream erupted forth. As Kara's cock jerked upward, Victoria blinked her left eye shut as a thick white line trailed up from her mouth to her forehead.

Hearing and feeling Kara's pleasure, along with the hot cum somehow still spurting forth, Victoria was overwhelmed. Shuddering, without even touching herself, she came then. Gripping Kara's thighs, she crouched there, riding the waves of her own orgasm while the rain of cum finally slowed and ended.

When Kara eventually opened her eyes again Victoria was resting her face against Kara's thigh, next to her already shrinking 'manhood.' Lifting her head, the girl wiped at her face before opening her eyes.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise, watching as Kara's male genitals shrank away completely, again leaving smooth skin and fine auburn hair, sticky with cum.

"It does that." Kara smiled.

Victoria looked up, cheeks flushed.

"Oh gods, girl, I'm sorry," Kara tried not to laugh, "you look like you serviced a whole platoon."

The girl smiled sheepishly, nodded.

Helping her back up onto her seat, Kara kissed her lightly on one glistening cheek.

"Your turn." she said, beginning to reach up under Victoria's dress.

"No..." she drew Kara gently, but firmly back up by the straps of her knife rig, "... thank you, but... I uh...I came."

"Oh. Really?"

"Quite. A hand cleaning me up would be agreeable." she suggested. "And maybe one more kiss."

Boldly, she took Kara's face in her hands and kissed her deeply. She lingered before pulling away. Kara took a shaky breath, wiping her lower lip.

"Aye, well... let's clean up. Any more of that and we'll be starting over. Not sure I'd survive it." Kara said brusquely.

Victoria tried and failed to suppress a grin. Meeting her gaze, Kara bit her lip in an attempt not to break into a foolish grin herself. There was a moment of silence followed by giggles and laughter.

Several minutes later the two finally saw to cleaning up as best they could.

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers
12