The Wyrm's Curse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

Head down, arching her back like a cat stretching, Kara slid in under Miri's lifted feet. Working her fingers under the waist of Miri's white cotton tights, Kara tugged them down over hips and buttocks just enough to reveal Miri's sex.

"W-Wait, wha-?" Miri sputtered, surprised.

Kara splayed her tanned fingers across Miri's pale buttocks and dipped her face in to part soft lips with her tongue. Her tongue found the hot pink folds already slick. She nuzzled in, licking and sucking at Miri's lips, feeling juices sticky against her cheeks and chin.

Miri's surprised exclamations quickly turned to murmurs and moans of pleasure. Eventually she pulled her legs back and, stretching a bit, pulled her own boots off, tossing them haphazardly aside, followed by her tights.

"Hey," Mirri reached down to run her fingers into Kara's hair, "c'mere."

Kissing here and there along the way, Kara moved on all fours up Miri's body until they were almost face to face. She kissed Miri, just touching her gleaming lips to her friend's, before mischeviously wiping her slick lower face back and forth on Miri's cheek, ending with one further, lip smacking kiss.

"Mwah!"

"Oh, thanks," Miri laughed, "I've always said 'I wish I could rub my face in my own crotch.' I think you're getting more perverse and lusty since you started growing a cock."

"Mmm... speaking of which." Kara slid down to press her body to Miri's.

Miri gave a little gasp.

"Is that... but you didn't..."

Kara's erect cock lay trapped between them. Miri felt it throb against her from her shaven mound all the way up to her naval.

"I guess maybe my body is getting used to it," Kara shrugged, "It only hurt for just a moment this time."

"Mmm." Miri murmured, tipping her head to nibble at Kara's ear. "Now put it in me. Just, not all at once, yes?"

"I'll try to restrain myself." Kara whispered, withdrawing to again kneel between Miri's legs.

Rolling her hips back, Kara pressed her cock down with one hand until she could tentatively rub the swollen head between Miri's lips. Shifting her hips slowly forward and back, she slid the length of her shaft along Miri's wetness. Miri shifted slightly, catching her breath each time as Kara's cock slid over her clit.

Kara paused, cock in hand, poised to finally enter Miri.

"You know," she said quietly, meeting Mirielle's eyes, "this is the first time... I haven't actually put it in anyone."

"Does that mean I'm taking your virginity?" Miri teased. "Relax, Kara. It's been a while, but we've done just about everything but this, in case you've forgotten." she added in a more serious tone.

Smiling again, Kara leaned down to kiss Miri again. While they kissed, she slowly but firmly pressed the head of her cock into Miri's slick hole. Miri moaned into their kiss.

Kara was reminded of the girl, Alexandria, who had used her mouth on Kara's cock. This was different. Miri's pussy was a snug fit and the pressure from all around on her cock made Kara wonder how long she would be able to hold out before she came.

With that in mind, Kara started out slow. When about half her length was inside Miri she stopped and withdrew until the rim of her head threatened to slip out. Then slowly forth and back to the same depth.

"Mmm, you're tight." Kara breathed, breaking their kiss.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Miri laughed, "although, you're actually a bit larger...mmm... than the average."

Kara thrust deeper. She closed her eyes and nuzzled her face in against Miri's neck, mind focused completely on the sensation of each tiniest measure of her cock encountering wet, hot pussy for the first time.

Just as she was beginning to thrust faster and harder, Kara's cock was stopped from going any deeper. The next thrust forced a pained gasp from Mirielle. Kara drew back.

"Easy, love, you've hit bottom." Miri informed her.

"Oh, er, sorry. Did I-" Kara began, feeling faintly awkward.

"No, I'm fine. Just remember, your beastly cock is just a little bit longer," here Miri wiggled her hips for emphasis, "than I am deep."

"I'll try." Kara promised before setting her own hips back in motion.

It wasn't long before Miri was muffling her own moans and gasps with a pillow. The bedframe had begun to squeak ominously with each thrust. Kara shifted to sit up, knees spread wide, still pumping in and out of Miri. On impusle she leaned down and hooked her arms under Miri's legs. Pulling Miri's thighs against her, Kara leaned back and lifted Miri's lower body. Following Kara's lead, Miri hitched herself tighter against Kara, bracing her ankles on top of Kara's shoulders, so that her ass remained lifted up from the bed.

In the new position, Kara leaned back. The head of her cock strained upward and slid along the roof of Miri's cunt, inciting intense reactions in both women.

Miri's eyes scrunched shut. She pulled the pillow onto her chest, holding a corner crammed over her mouth with her left hand while kneading her right breast and pinching her nipple with the other.

"I... I'm getting close." Kara panted.

She caught her breath when she felt Miri's insides begin to spasm, irregularly clamping around her tighter than ever. Miri shuddered, arching her back, thighs trembling.

"There! That spot... yes!..." Miri's cries of pleasure grew louder and more urgent, muffled somewhat by the pillow, "...Oh, oh fuck, Kara... Now, now-"

Hearing and feeling Miri orgasm put Kara over the edge. She threw her head back, going fuzzy with pleasure as hot seed welled up and surged down her shaft.

"Uhn! Oh, coming!..." her words deteriorated into grunts and gasps.

Kara's hips bucked spastically as she erupted deep inside Miri, spurting thick streams of cum.

Miri would have been coming down from her orgasm, but Kara wasn't stopping. Miri's brow furrowed in disbelief as Kara continued fucking her, somehow still ejaculating inside her. The sensations were becoming so intense, Miri didn't think she could handle it.

Unable to cry out, just taking sharp gasping little breaths, Miri felt herself release a surge of fluid. Her juices, mixing with the unreal load of cum Kara was unleashing, overflowed her pussy to bubble out around Kara's cock. Miri was vaguely aware of it dribbling and spattering out over her thighs and ass.

She could feel another orgasm coming, and just had time enough to worry that she might actually have a heart attack before it overtook her. She lost track of everything for what was only a few moments, but could have been an eternity for all she knew.

As her head cleared and her muscles relaxed, Miri belatedly realized that Kara had finally stopped moving. She slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head.

Kara was breathing slow and deep, visibly shaky. She lingered in position, her slowly softening penis still inside Miri. Her eyelids stood at half mast while she gazed down at Miri.

Kara underwent a full body shiver, then blinked hard.

"Wow... sorry... I just... couldn't seem to stop." Kara apologized, sounding drowsy or drunk from the lingering effects of sex hormones and physical exertion.

"s'ok." Miri managed with the faint hint of a smile. She stuffed the pillow back under her head and lay back.

Inching her way backward, Kara gently moved Miri's legs off of her and onto the bed. Miri felt her ass settle into a considerable sticky wet patch on the bed. Next Kara oh-so-slowly withdrew her now flaccid length from Mirielle's sex. Her withdrawal was followed by a breif flow of fluids which ran down between Miri's legs to spread and deepen the existing wetland of reproductive material.

"Oh, that feels like a lot." Miri murmured, making a face.

Cock slowly shrinking, Kara shifted and laid down, one leg between Miri's, her left hand on Miri's breast and her face nestled against Miri's neck.

"Aye, it's clam chowder down there."

"Oh, Gods, Kara, shut up." Miri replied, pulling an even more disturbed face.

Kara managed a weak chuckle.

"Oh... wow."

Miri's eyes shot open immediately, whereas Kara's brain took a moment longer to process input and send along the proper panic signals. Once this was sorted out, Kara's head jerked up.

There, standing at the other end of the room, staring back at them with eyes magnified from huge to truly incredible, stood Sylvie.

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers
12