The "X" Booty Call

Story Info
It was an early Spring night...
2.5k words
3.52
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an early Spring night, sometime in April. I was wide awake and couldn't fall asleep. The house was quite and everyone was fast asleep. I was net surfing on my cell when I decided to sign into my facebook.

I had a few comments from friends and replied back, laughing at them and reading what others were doing up so late. Then I decided to look up some people I use to hang out with, just to see if any of them had a facebook, when I came across my Ex, Sean. I looked at his page, read that he was single and sent him a friend request, not thinking much of it.

Sean and I had always had a weird relationship. We dated for almost 2 years when we broke up, but then we would hook up, unplanned, just randomly would find our way back to each other and would have a one niter.

I didn't know what to expect from him. It had been over a year since our last hook-up. We never talk and aren't a part of each others every day life. I logged out and went to sleep, finally feeling tired.

* * * * *

I woke the next morning with a text on my phone notifying me that Sean had accepted my friend request. I logged on and there was a message from him. It said:

"Hey babe. How ya been? Didn't know you had a facebook. Whatcha doing tonight?"

So I wrote back:

"Yeah, have had it for a long time. Was a little shocked to see you had one. Tonight, I have no idea. Why?"

A few minutes later, he called me. I answered after letting it ring for a few seconds. I didn't want him to think I was desperate to talk to him, though I really wasn't.

"Hello," I said, no care in my voice at all.

"Hey," he said. "What ya up to?"

"Nothing, just woke up, about to get in the shower," I replied.

"Mmmmm, sounds nice. What are you doing tonight?" He asked again.

"I don't have any idea. Why, what did you have in mind?" Already knowing but by the tone of his voice.

"Maybe I can come over and keep you company for a while," he said.

"My house isn't going to be empty tonight but my friend is out of town and her place is empty. Wanna hang out there?"

"Sure, just email me the address so I can put it into my GPS."

"Sounds good to me, what time?"

"How about around 8?"

"Fine with me. Well, I guess I will see you then. I am going to go get in the shower."

"Okay babe, hey, send me some pics to my email. I miss that sweet ass of yours."

I laughed, I couldn't help it. I was a sucker for him and I didn't know why.

"I will, watch for them."

"Okay babe, see you later tonight," he said and hung up.

I went into my closet and tried to decide what I was going to wear. I grabbed my hot pink, all lace thong with matching bra, my tight as hell, light blue jeans and a cute white shirt that showed a lot of cleavage.

I threw the clothes on my bed and grabbed my phone. I was in my little booty shorts and a tank top. My ass hung out of the bottom of them, showing off my firm ass and legs. I snapped a few shots and then snapped some of my bare breast and sent them to him.

I got in the shower, taking my sweet ass time, since I was the only one home. I shaved every thing up, making sure it was perfect for later that night. Not that I had a lot of work to do, I am one of those girls that keep herself clean, I hate the feeling of being unshaven.

When I got out of the shower, I towel dried and opened the bathroom door, feeling the cool air rush in, hitting my hot skin, the steam escaping. I walked completely naked into my bedroom where my clothes were. My skin was still a little moist from the hot shower, my bedroom windows were open, the cool spring breeze left good on my still hot skin.

I lathered up in lotion and got dressed, Sean on my mind. I checked my phone to see if he had gotten my pics and he did.

"God damn baby," he replied to one. That was his usual lingo for "You've got me turned on baby." I knew him all too well.

After getting dressed, I went into my closet and threw on some make-up. I didn't wear much. A light pink eyeshadow to match my bra and panties, some mascara and a little eyeliner. Simple and easy. I then took a look at my thick, long blond hair. It was too warm to blow dry it, so I'd let it dry naturally, then straighten it when it was completely dry.

By that time, it was already almost 3 in the afternoon, considering I had slept til noon. I packed a few things in a little tote bag and placed it by my door, ready to go when it was time to leave. My friend lived in an apartment down the street from me. I usually walk over, which I was doing tonight.

I didn't do much for the rest of the day. I listened to some music and straightened up my room some, made my bed, then sat on my couch and read my book.

6pm came fast, two hours til Sean. I made some dinner and relaxed. When I was done, I cleaned up the dishes and checked the time. It was 7pm.

I decided to get there a little before Sean's arrival time just to make the place seem cozy, since my friend had been gone for over a week. She had a work thing and was out of town. I said by to my brother, who had just gotten home, and walked over to Nicole's place.

I let myself in and placed the tote in the living room. I grabbed the sheet out I brought and laid it over the bed, making it more cozy. I lite some candles and turned on the TV. Her cat came right up to me and smelt me, wondering what I was doing.

I then went to the bathroom and freshened myself up. Ran the brush through my hair, put on some lip gloss, rubbed on a little drop of lotion all over my bare pussy, just to make my hot skin soft, and dabbed on some Calvin Klein-Euphoria oil at the base of my neck and behind my ears.

I walked out and sat on the couch. At that time, it was almost 8. A few minutes later, he called,

"I am around the corner, park on the street?" He asked.

"Yes, that will be fine. I am on the second floor."

I hung up and waited for the buzz. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey sweet bottom," he said, forgetting that he use to call me that. He wasn't dressed in anything special, shorts and a Celtics jersey.

"Hey," I said, finding myself a little nervous. "This is it." I said then lead us into the living room and stopped. I turned and faced him, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him, admittedly locking lips with mine. He knew I liked it when he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. My body was already screaming yes at him, needing no introductions.

We kissed with fury, mouths and hands running all over each others body. One hand tangled in my thick blond hair, mouth all over my lips and neck and one hand pulling at the button at my waist. He then kissed along my neck, all the way down to my deep cleavage, shoving his face in them, licking and rubbing, tasting and smelling. I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to take without exploding.

Finally releasing me, threw off my pants, along with my panties, taking no time to notice them and bent me over right there in the middle of the living room.

He then got on his knees behind me and started licking my asshole. I shook with awareness, never having felt that before in all of my sexual life. I didn't recall him ever doing that before. I then felt his finger running up and down in between my pussy lips, but not at all taking care of the throbbing pain.

I was bent over still when I saw his shorts and boxers fly off in front of me. I felt him come right up behind and with no warning, slammed into me, taking me from behind, all 8 inches of him deep inside me. He grabbed my hips and pumped in and out, fast and hard. I tried not to scream but I couldn't help myself. I then stood and moved away from him.

"Lets go to the bedroom," I said, a little out of breath. I led down the hallway, throwing off my shirt and bra as I went. I laid on the bed and watched him climb up me, his cock huge and ready more than ever. He looked at me and said,

"You ready for Big Papi?" Unable to wait any longer, I just shook my head yes and he pushed inside me again, this time a little easier. We fucked and fucked, matching thrust for thrust, losing my mind, falling into that place of pleasure.

Just when I was about to hit the mother load, he turned me over, placed himself and took me from behind. It hadn't been but 2 minutes before I was screaming myself deaf, my body shaking and jolting, heat flushing, flooding my body, my inner muscles squeezing around him tight, my mind in an unparalleled universe.

As my senses were coming back, I felt him cum, his hands tightened on my waist and I heard him cussing under his breath. He pulled out and walked out of the room. I laid there, hot, sweaty and ready for more, but I didn't tell him that. I soon saw him walk past the room, heading back to the living room. I got up a few minutes later and walked in there, completely naked still. All he had on was his shorts. I threw on his shirt and sat on the couch next to him.

"What channel is TNT here?" He asked. I took the remote and hit the numbers 33 and handed it back. We sat there in silence for a bit while he watched the Celtics play the rest of the period. It gave me the time to look at him a little. He looked different. He was built more and had put on a few Lbs, but he looked good. His hair was just as blond as mine but his eyes were a darker blue.

When the period was over and they went to commercial break, I noticed that he was semi-hard again. I stood and knelled in front of him, pulling his shorts down around his feet, releasing his already ready cock.

I took him into my hand and looked up at him, desire pooling in his eyes. I smiled at him and took him into my wet, hot mouth, only going halfway before moving back up to the top. I then took him all the way to capacity and grabbed hold of his balls with my other hand, playing with them. His head then fell back, the pleasure of my tongue overpowering his whole being.

After about 10 minutes, he grabbed hold of my shoulders and stood me up.

"I can't take anymore of that, I will explode in your mouth," he said. He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder, back into the bedroom, not giving me any time to protest, not that I was going to.

"You are so goddamn sexy in my jersey," he said, taking a look at me before pulling it over my head and shoving his face in my cleavage, bouncing my heavy tits on his face.

I was wet and ready for round 2. He threw me on the bed and climbed up on top of me, kissing me deep with desire, all the way down past my belly button, to my inner thigh. Leaving little wet marks and blowing them dry. He then slipped his finger in and his tongue over my clit and licked and sucked. My back arched and my hands automatically moved down to the top of his golden head, holding him there. Within minutes, my body was screaming as a wave came crashing and hot liquid pooled. My orgasm taking over my mind and body.

Giving me no time for recovery, he came up, kissed me, tasting my own juice and turned me over, taking me from behind once again, grabbing a fist full of my long thick hair, my body still quivering from the last rush.

He pumped and pumped, our minds completely lost in the moment. We fucked the longest that time. I screamed as another orgasm swan over my body. He kept going, my body still wanting more. He pulled out, laid on his back next to me and I climbed on top of him, positioned his cock at my hole and slid down. He continued to pump up into me as I came down, claiming the Cowgirl.

Hitting my G-Spot just right, another orgasm came crashing, my muscles tighten around him, pushing him to cum just as I did. I screamed and fell onto him, our bodies hot and sticky with sweat, both completely exhausted!

We laid there for a few minutes, both limp after having incredible sex. We didn't speak, silence eloped us. Neither of us knew what to say, it had been over a year since we'd seen each other, we hadn't expected it to be that damn good.

He was the first one to get up. I rolled over on my stomach, ready for sleep. He came back into the room a few minutes later.

"I have to get going," he said, looking at his cell. I wasn't even aware of the time. "I am meeting up with a few friends." Oh great, I thought. He has some gossip to tell to his buddies. As much as guys say they don't gossip, they do, just not about the same things as woman. They like to brag.

"Okay," I said. I got up and walked him to the door, still completely naked. He turned and kissed me, opened the door and I closed it behind him. I watched him walk down the stairs through the little peep hole in the door until he was gone.

I locked up, turned off the TV, blew out the candles and fell back into bed, completely limp and worn. I looked at the clock, it was a little after 11pm. I turned over and fell fast asleep.