The X Corporation Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife finds trouble at husband's new job.
3.4k words
4.28
174.5k
74
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers

2003 was not a good year for the Thompson’s. Don Thompson lost his high paying job at a major software company where he was a middle level project manager. He spent the entire year looking for another job without any success. He met with recruiters, answered ads in trade magazines and papers, and had his resume posted on the Internet. But he had no success.

His wife Toni went back to work part time. She was a secretary when they met, and then quit work to raise their two children. They were now in their teens and did not need her as much as they did in the past. She was 35 and still attractive. She took pride in her appearance. Several times after she returned to work, male coworkers hit her on. She considered it flattering, but always said no. She loved her husband too much.

As the year progressed, money got tighter and tighter. Toni was not making that much money and the crush of continuing bills was weighing hard on Don. Then one day, he got an email from a prospective employer.

The company’s name was The X Corporation. The letter stated said they were looking for project managers. The position sounded wonderful and Don perfectly suited for it. It stated the company was based in New Mexico.

Don searched the Internet and could find nothing about the company. He thought that strange, but he responded to the email and sent them the information they were interested in. He was curious because they asked for a lot of personal information, including pictures of his wife and children.

A few days later a Fed Ex package arrived with a plane tickets for the entire family. Later that day, Don received a call from the head of Human Resources. They wanted to make sure he got the tickets and was planning on coming out for the interview. Don thought it was curious that plane tickets for the entire family were sent, but decided it would be a nice family trip.

They arrived at a small airport in New Mexico and were picked up by a limo. Toni and the kids were impressed. Don was very curious about this company that was suddenly interested in after almost a year on unemployment.

They were driven about an hour out into the desert. There seemed to be nothing for miles, and then suddenly a town appeared. The homes they passed were new and immaculate. It looked as though this town had been built in just the past few years. All the storefronts and roads looked like brand new.

Just outside of town, the driver drove up to a gate that guarded a tall glass building. A small sign out front told Don he was at the X Corporation Headquarters. The driver parked and led them into the lobby. After several minutes, Don was led in to meet with the Director of Human Resources. Toni and the children were taken on a tour of the facilities and then the town.

Two hours later, they all met back together. Don was thrilled. They had offered him a job at almost twice what he was making before and the position sounded perfect for him. Toni loved the town and the schools, as did their children. The company even offered to assist in the selling of their present home.

It sounded too good to be true.

In the span of one month, Don and his family moved from their home in the Midwest to a small town in the New Mexico desert. Their new home was wonderful. The kids started in their new school, and Don started his new job as Senior Project Manager at The X Corporation.

Toni settled into the neighborhood and began to make this new house their home. She made friends with her new neighbor Donna and her husband Jim. Donna was about her age and had children also. Donna showed her where to shop and was helpful in getting the new home set the way Toni wanted it.

Toni also met other people from the community, BUT something about the women troubled her. And even Donna, who she liked, had a way sometimes of bothering her.

All the women were very attractive, but all married to, what Toni considered not real macho men. They all seemed like the geek boys from high school, now all grown up. Donna’s husband Jim was shorter than her, and bald and overweight, with thick glasses. She didn’t really see the attraction. And to be honest, Toni’s husband Don kind of fit in with these men. He was a wonderful man, and she loved him dearly, but she had to admit he was a bit of a geek too.

But it was the way the women fawned over their husbands that really bothered Toni. It was like these women were from the age of where the man was “King of the Castle”, and the woman was his little subservient slave. They would do things Toni would never think of doing for Don, and then sit there, like a little lap dog, waiting for the next command. The women reminded her of Stepford Wives the way they fussed over and served their men.

It was really beginning to creep her out.

Late one night, Toni was having trouble sleeping. So she got up and grabbed her cigarettes she kept hidden from Don. She went out into the backyard to have a smoke. She hid behind a small shed in their yard and lit her cigarette and took a long drag.

She had promised Don she would quit smoking, but could not. She didn’t do it often, only when she was certain he wouldn’t find out. She sat and smoked and thought about her new life here. Then she heard a faint noise.

She peeked around the shed and heard the noise was coming from Jim and Donna’s house. At first, it sounded like someone was in pain, or they were having a fight. But as she got closer to the noise, it became apparent to her, that Jim and Donna were having sex. And having it quite loudly!

She slowly walked up to the window, intrigued at what she was hearing. As she got close, she heard Donna screaming in ecstasy over and over again. She was telling Jim how good it was and how she would do anything for him.

Toni was amazed. Jim was an overweight, bald, downright geeky looking man. Toni could not imagine him being that great in bed. But she had never heard a woman squeal and scream like Donna was. Donna sounded like she was having orgasm after orgasm and that they were pretty intense.

Toni listened for several minutes and then put out her cigarette and hid the butt. She went back inside still stunned by what she had heard. She kept thinking, was Jim some kind of sexual stud? She just could not picture it.

That weekend, Toni and Don attended a neighborhood barbeque and Toni had a miserable time. The women were really beginning to bug her. They were so subservient to their husbands. Their fat, ugly, bald husbands! She just didn’t get it!

The whole thing was really getting to her. Even Donna, who she initially liked, was getting on her nerves. Worse yet, her and Don had begun to argue. First about the new town and life here. Now he was being very mysterious about his work. Don was always very open with her, but now he was a closed book. She asked Donna and a few of the other wives about X Corporation and was always told to ask her husband.

She found herself staying more and more inside her home. She hated going out amongst these Stepford Wives. She searched and searched the Internet, but could find very little about the X Corporation. The whole thing was unnerving.

That weekend she decided to take matters into her own hands. They were invited to another one of those annoying neighborhood barbeques. While there, she would raise a bit of a stink about all this secrecy.

About an hour into the cookout, Toni approached a table of men, one of them being her husband Don. The men seemed to be talking about something secretive.

“What are you men talking about?” She asked.

They looked up at her in silence. Don looked at her with his “shut up and go away” look. But Toni would have none of it.

“Come on guys. What’s going on here? Why is everything you do such a big damn secret?” Asked Toni.

Don stood up and walked towards her. He had a look of anger in his face. Normally Toni would’ve backed down, but she’d had enough of this nonsense. But suddenly, Don’s face changed as he looked over her shoulder. Toni noticed and turned to see he was looking at a small older Oriental man slowly approaching. Behind him walked a very large black man. Don quickly stopped whatever he was about to say and let the men approach.

“Good afternoon Don.” Said the older man. “This must be your lovely wife. I am Dr. Xan. I am so happy to finally meet you.”

Dr. Xan extended his small hand and shook Toni’s hand lightly.

“You are more lovely than the picture on Don’s desk. You are indeed a lucky man Don.” Said Dr. Xan.

Toni mood changed and she smiled and said. “Nice to meet you too.”

“Was I breaking in on a conversation?” Asked Dr. Xan. “It appeared that you young people were discussing something important.”

Toni took this as an opportunity and said.

“I am so curious about your company, Dr. Xan. My husband has told me so little about what he does, and I would love to know more so I can be more supportive of him.”

“Such a good wife. Such a wonderful lady.” Said Dr. Xan. “You are truly blessed Don.”

Dr. Xan turned towards Toni and said.

“My dear. Would you like a tour of our factory? I would be honored to show it to you myself.”

Toni was taken aback. All this secrecy for two months, and now she was being offered a guided tour.

“Please allow me the pleasure of showing you the results of my years of work and research. Will you do me the honor dear?” Asked Dr. Xan.

“Of course.” Replied Toni, still stunned at the sudden change of events.

“I will send my man on Monday to pick you up. Is that fine with you dear?” Asked Xan.

“Of course. And thank you.” Replied Toni.

Xan turned to the large black man standing behind him and said.

“This is my servant Mantoo. He will call for you at 10:00 AM on Monday. Until then, my dear.”

Dr. Xan slowly walked away and began to talk to a group of the wives standing by the pool. The women quickly surrounded him, seeming to want to dote on him. Toni shook her head. It was almost like he was a movie star, the way those wives acted. She found the whole thing a bit confusing.

Don’s mood seemed to change after Dr. Xan appeared. He seemed like he was getting angry at her for asking questions of the men, now he seemed very happy. She asked him several times about what she would see on Monday, and Don always replied that Dr. Xan could explain it better than he ever could. Everything would be answered on Monday.

She found it all so mysterious.

Monday came and at 10:00AM. There was a knock on her door. When she opened it, there stood the gigantic Mantoo. He said nothing, but waved to the black limousine parked in the driveway. Toni grabbed her purse and got into the limo.

Mantoo drove her quietly to the office and parked. He opened her door and led her to an entrance on the side of the building. Waiting there was Dr. Xan. He was smiling and extended his hands as she approached.

“Welcome. Welcome to my business. I am so happy you could come.” Said the smiling Xan.

Xan led her though the door and then down a long hallway. Mantoo followed. Then they entered a large glass enclosure, like a greenhouse. It was full of large green leafy plants. It was hot and humid in there.

Xan turned toward Toni and said.

“All my life I study plants for their healing powers. Many of these are from China. But some come from other parts of the world. They have many many good chemicals, healing chemicals.”

Xan grabbed one leafy plant and said. “This one good for digestion.” He grabbed another and said. “This one help with pain.”

Xan slowly walked to the edge of the room, where some a small table with chairs was sitting. On the table were several bottles.

“Here you sit.” Said Xan as he held the chair as Toni sat in it.

Then he opened two of the bottles and handed one to Toni and said. “Here you drink this one. It good for health. It have many many good herbs in it.”

Xan drank from the bottle and smiled as Toni slowly drank from hers. The liquid was brown and had a slight sweet taste to it. It tasted quite good.

Xan smiled and drank more of his bottle and said. “You drink. This make you healthy. You drink.”

Toni drank the rest of the bottle as Xan smiled at her. He took two more bottles and opened them. They sat and talked while they drank the second bottle.

After they finished, Xan stood up and offered Toni his hand. She reached out and as she stood, she suddenly felt a little lightheaded.

Xan smiled and said. “It must be heat in here. Let’s go up to my office. I have more to show you.”

Toni felt a bit dizzy as she walked out the door and down to an elevator. Xan and Mantoo stood on either side of her, steadying her as the elevator rose. When the door opened, Toni found she has having trouble walking. When she tried to speak, her speech came out slurred. Her mind too was getting jumbled. She felt confused and was having trouble focusing on where she was and what she was doing.

Xan and Mantoo led Toni over to a couch and lay her on it. She closed her eyes briefly and felt like the room was spinning. She opened her eyes to see Xan walking towards the door with Mantoo, and then letting him leave, closing the door behind him. Xan then walked to his desk and sat behind it looking at papers.

Toni floated in and out of a state consciousness. She had no idea Xan had drugged her with the most popular item the X Corporation sold the world over. One that made women helpless to sexual desire. One that gave them immeasurable pleasure. One that made women capable of incredible orgasm after orgasm. And the very one the men who worked at the X Corporation held over their wives heads and made them behave the way they did.

Xan got up from his desk and walked over to Toni. He looked at her pupils and knew it was time. He slowly undressed looking at the helpless housewife. He loved having the wives for the first time on his magic drug. Even with his small endowment, they reacted in ways they had never done before with any man.

Toni looked at Xan as he undressed. Part of her wanted to laugh at the tiny Oriental man as he removed his clothes. His penis looked like a child’s. But there was something strange and arousing about it. Another part wanted of her wanted to get up and run. What was happening was wrong! She was married and was only to make love with her husband Don. But as she tried to sit up, she found she could not.

Xan reached and undid Toni’s slacks. She tried to struggle as he pulled them down, but her arms and legs were almost useless. She flailed lightly as he pulled them down. Next came her panties. Xan pulled her up into a sitting position and removed her blouse and bra. He laid her gently onto her back.

Toni smiled as she groggily looked at Xan’s now hard penis. It was three inches long and not very thick. She almost chuckled at the ridiculousness of what was going on. She wanted to get up and leave. She wanted to push him away and scream to stop what was happening, but she was helpless.

Xan kneeled next to the couch and began to suck on Toni’s nipples. Jolts of pleasure instantly shot through her body. She’d never felt anything like it before. She felt Xan’s hand slide down to her pussy and caress it. Another jolt of pleasure coursed though her body. It was incredible!

Xan sucked and licked Toni’s nipples while he played with her pussy. Toni began to moan and thrash about on the couch. All thoughts of leaving were now gone and all she could focus on was the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Toni felt it building after only being touched for thirty seconds. She was coming! And it was more intense than any other orgasm she’d ever felt.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Toni began to moan and scream as her first orgasm hit her. Her body shuddered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body. It seemed to last forever and as it subsided, her body shivered as it began to relax.

Then one minute later, another approached and hit her. This one bigger and more intense than the first. She screamed as her body shook and trembled as she came and came. This one lasted even longer. Whatever small part of consciousness Toni still had was amazed at what she was feeling. She’d never come twice in one day much less in two minutes, and never with this strength and intensity.

Xan now focused on rubbing the upper side of inside of Toni’s pussy, as he sucked on her nipples. Her reaction was immediate and intense. Her pussy began to ooze lubrication like it never had before. It felt to Toni as if she was urinating, but the feeling was unlike anything she’d ever felt.

Xan let go of Toni’s nipple with his mouth and looked at the sexually incapacitated housewife now writhing on his touch.

“I find your G-Spot. You like?” Asked Xan.

All Toni could do is moan and thrash on the couch. She was incapable of speech and was helpless in Dr. Xan’s hands. He had done it before to every wife in town. But he always loved watching it happen for the first time.

Xan massaged Toni’s G-Spot for another minute and watched as her eyes flew open wide and her whole body shook as she came again.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!” Toni screamed as an orgasm even stronger than the last one swept over her. Her hands gripped the sides of the couch as she rolled her head from side to side, screaming as this immense orgasm ripped through her psyche.

Xan slowly pulled his fingers out of Toni and smiled as he watched her thrash on the couch. The tremors running through her body lasted another minute, until they slowly subsided. Xan knew he had to let her rest. He sat down in a chair and watched as her body slowly began to relax. He would give her 15 minutes to come down from the sexual high he had taken her to, before he would go on.

Toni laid on the couch a quivering mess of tingling nerve endings. Her consciousness was beginning to come back online and she began to come aware of what had just happened to her. In five minutes, this little oriental man had given her more sexual pleasure than she had experienced in her entire life.

Part of her felt immense shame. Here she was a happily married woman, lying naked on her bosses couch, still trembling from three mind-blowing orgasms. But another part was looking at the naked Xan and wanting him.

She looked at his small but very hard cock, and wanted it. She wanted it in her fucking her hard. She wanted to suck it, stroke it, and feel it blast cum into her oozing pussy. She wanted him to fuck her in every position she could think of.

Her mind was full of sexy images. Images that earlier today would have been considered filthy to her. Now they were making her pussy pulsate and ache for attention. She wanted Xan to fuck her and fuck her now!

How could she be thinking such thoughts?

What was to become of her?

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers